FFFF Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head and smiled from ear to ear; "No, no way Jeff! You made me wait and tortured me, now it's your turn to suffer. You have to admit, it's worth it. I love the way your cock fills my pussy. I can't wait to feel you cum in my womb again."

She rolled her hips and he went deeper and now only a couple of inches were visible below her pouty pussy lips. She shook as a wave of excitement coursed through her body and her feet slipped and she fell totally onto his body, driving his cock completely into her cunt. She collapsed against Jeff, her full hard nipples tits crushed against his oily hairy chest. She shook as an intense orgasm shook her gorgeous body. She raised her head and just before she kissed him she whispered; "Okay Jeff, I let you suffer long, now fuck me and fuck me till I can't see straight!"

With a growl Jeff drove his hips upward and holding it there he ground his hips upward and this sent a shot of excitement course through her body again. He held it there and rubbed back and forth. He had her lean forward and with her ass higher now it gave his space to drive his hips up and down as fast as possible. This caused his balls to slap into her ass and this drove her nuts.

Jeff slowed his pace and now had her sit up straight and made her do the work; "Okay Jen, now you ride my cock while I play with your gorgeous tits!"

She slipped up onto her knees and rose and lowered her body on his cock, faster and faster she went as he flicked her stiff nipples and she felt another orgasm building in her luscious body.

Back and forth, for the next ten minutes they alternated from Jen leaning in and having Jeff fuck up upwards, then back to her sitting up straight and her riding his cock. Back and forth, back and forth they fucked until she was so weak she fell off his cock and rolled over onto her back. Her juices were flowing out of her cunt like a raging river and Jeff rolled his bulky firm body over on top of her and immediately stopped the flow by plugging it with his cock.

Jen arched her back and rolled her head from side to side. Her sexy sable brown hair whipped around her face and upper body. Jeff nearly came from the erotic sight below him, once again biting his lip to stop from cumming he drove deep into her red hot cunt and held it there.

Jeff started off slow sliding all the way in and nearly all the way out.

Jen would arch her back trying to keep his cock in her when he withdrew and she fell back to the bed when he slid back in. She wrapped her strong firm legs around his waist, but it was difficult to stay there seeing her legs were all oiled up.

Jeff picked up the pace when he felt Jen's cunt tighten around his cock and knew she was cumming. He clamped his mouth over hers and drove his tongue deep into her mouth.

Jen screamed into his mouth as she started cumming. She ground her cunt hard against him scratching the intense itch in her clit and pussy.

Jeff tore his mouth from hers and attacked her firm tits and when he bit down on one nipple she started cumming again. He was relentless as now nearly fifteen minutes after slipping into her pussy, he was still pumping away at her foaming cunt.

Between the oil and the sweat on their bodies, they were both dripping and they looked hotter then any porn movie out on the market. With every thrust into her, cum came splashing out as she was so excited. She came so hard she was squirting juices from her sopping pussy.

She looked up at him with those pleading dark eyes; "Please, please Jeff cum in me now! My body can't take any more of your fabulous cock. I need to feel you cum now!"

Just hearing her and seeing her lick her parched lips, he was at his end, but he shook his head no; "No way Jen, you look so fucking sexy, I'm going to complete this perfect picture. I'm going to cum all over your gorgeous tits and beautiful face. I want to see my cum dripping from your stiff nipples and have that fantastic tongue of yours lick the cum from your full red lips!"

When she heard him say this it instantly triggered yet another orgasm and her pussy tightened around his cock, even though she was dripping wet. "Yes, yes Jeff, cum all over my face and tits. I want to feel your cum on my skin. I want to rub it in and have it soak into my pores!"

Letting out a low groan Jeff slowly pulled his cock from her pussy and it made a sucking, suctioning sound and a river of juices flowed out of her cunt when he did so.

Jeff slid up her body and gripping his cock in his fist, pointed it I at her face.

When she saw this, her eyes lit-up with lust and opened her mouth wide. She let out a high pitched squeal when the first spurt came out and streamed directly onto her tongue. She quickly gobbled it up, but before she could open her mouth again, the next spurt came out and struck her on the chin and shot upwards across. The dam opened and her entire face, neck and chest was covered in his potent thick hot cum.

He could not stop cumming, just the hot sexy sight before him spurred him on even more and it felt like his nuts were being torn from his body. When he finally stopped cumming he looked down at her and she wiped the cum from her eyes and opening them smiled up at him.

"Oh my fucking god Jeff, I've never had anyone cum so much before!"

He chuckled and spread the cum around her firm tits; "Well Jen, you inspired me!"

"Could you please get me a towel? I'd love to lick it up, but there is just too much?"

"Sit tight Jen, I'll be right back." He hopped off the bed and walked down the hall to the linen closet. As he passed the spare bedroom Adam and Russell slipped pass him and entered the bedroom where Jennifer lay, covered in cum. He popped his head in and Nancy and Audrey were laid out on the bed on top of each other in the classic sixty-nine, eating each other's pussy out. With Nancy on top, Audrey's entire lower body was covered in Nancy's long golden blonde hair. Even though he just had the orgasm of his life he could feel his cock stirring. Hell only a dead man wouldn't get excited seeing the two gorgeous blondes locked in a heated embrace, eating one another out.

Jeff tore himself from the doorway and found a washcloth and headed back to his bedroom. When he got there Adam and Russell were already attacking Jennifer and she was a very willing participant.

Cum was still dripping down her face and onto the bed. Her mouth was filled with Adam's ample cock and she turned her head to suck it in deeper. Her legs were spread wide and Russell was readily eating all of the cum and juices she had expelled while she was fucking Jeff.

Jeff walked over to the bed, his cock nearly stiff once again. He handed her the washcloth. She pulled her mouth off Adam's cock, quickly wiped her face clean and dropping it to her chest resumed sucking on her fiancé's cock.

Just before he left the room he got Adam's and Russell's attention; "Remember guys, no cumming in her pussy until we confirm she's pregnant from my sperm."

They both nodded and waved him away.

Jeff left the room and headed to see if he could be of any assistance in the other bedroom. When he got there, they had rolled over and now Audrey, his gorgeous blonde wife was above Nancy. Her head was buried between her legs and he could hear her sucking and lapping away at Nancy's swollen pussy.

When Audrey saw Jeff and his large cock swaying back and forth she pulled away from Nancy's pussy, her face was covered in Nancy's juices and she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and licked it clean. "Ah Nancy, I think we have fresh blood here, what do you think?"

Nancy's head rose from between Audrey's legs, her face and hair was covered in Audrey's juices. She smiled and licking her lips said; "Mmmmm, I think my pussy could use a nice stiff cock right about now. What do you say Audrey?"

Jeff shook his head; "OH ladies, there isn't anything I would like better then to fuck you both right now, but after that unbelievable fuck session with Jennifer, I need a break!"

Before he could react Audrey swopped down and caught his cum covered cock and closed her lips over it; "Mmmmm Nancy, I can taste Jennifer all over his cock. God I can't believe how big his cock is!"

Nancy laughed as she scurried out from under Audrey's lush body; "What the fuck are you talking about Audrey, he's your husband and you've sucked and fucked that cock hundreds of times. I think it's my turn to sample some of that gorgeous cockmeat!"

Jeff smiled to himself knowing Audrey had to stay in character, so she reluctantly relinquished Jeff's cock to Nancy who immediately wrapped her lips around his cock. She cupped his balls and popping it out ran her mouth up and down the entire length of his cock. "Come on Audrey, there's enough cock her for both of us!"

Audrey smiled and hopped off the bed and took her position on the other side of Jeff and the two blondes, for the next five minutes sucked lick and nearly ate Jeff's cock.

Jeff couldn't take any more of this exquisite oral delight from the two blondes. He pulled away; "Alright you two, you accomplished what I thought was nearly impossible. Who wants to get fucked good and hard?"

They both popped off his cock and hopped onto the bed. They shouted out; "Fuck me, fuck me!"

Jeff laughed and looked at Audrey; "well Audrey seeing Nancy is our guest and you're my wife, who can fuck me whenever she likes, I think we should give Nancy first dibs!"

Audrey let out a frustrated groan knowing she had to play along, even though she was itching to have Jeff's big fat cock finally fuck her after all those months of dreaming of him fucking her tight wet pussy; "Alright Jeff, but before the night is over I want that big cock of yours in my tight pussy!"

He slapped Audrey on her tight ample ass; "Don't you worry Audrey, I'm saving the best for last!"

"Aw Nancy, now you know why I love this big lug. You two have fun, I'm going to go and freshen up for our finale!" She slipped from the bed and they both watched her gorgeous ass wiggle as she walked out of sight.

In the other bedroom Adam and Russell were double teaming Jennifer.

Jennifer was on her knees, her head was buried in Adam's crotch and his cock was balls deep in her mouth. Her stringy brown hair, now covered in oil, cum and sweat, beat against his thighs. Behind her Russell was on his feet, he straddled her gorgeous body as he plowed up and down into her dripping cunt.

Russell's balls were scraping up and down her swollen clit as he drove in and out of her. His skin slapped against hers and with each downward drive, he shoved her mouth harder against Adam's cock.

Adam knew he would not be able to last much longer as she looked up at him with those gorgeous dark eyes and he could see them pleading for his cum.

He did not disappoint, he felt her throat muscles clutch at his cockhead and when he felt her tongue whip around the sensitive shaft he couldn't hold off any longer. He pulled back slightly and he filled her mouth with his hot pearly white cum.

Her cheeks ballooned out when he filled her mouth. She swallowed quickly, but could not accommodate his entire load and she pulled his cock out of her mouth and he, just like Jeff, painted her face with his hot juice.

Behind her Russell picked up the pace of fucking her and he knew he couldn't hold off much longer. He felt her cunt tighten around his cock as she started cumming and he knew he was about to cum.

Russell pulled out of her cunt, holding his cock in his fist, sent stream after hot creamy stream across her sweat covered back and hair.

Both Adam and Russell fell to the bed and Jennifer slumped down on her belly as the three of them tried desperately to catch their breath.

Jeff turned to Nancy and wiggled his finger at her to come to her.

She let out a giggle and tried to escape and he caught her by the wrist and pulled her to his firm hairy body. The giggling and laughing stopped quickly as his mouth found hers and they locked lips in a torrid kiss. Their hands sought out one another as Nancy clutched at Jeff's firm butt, he cupped her gorgeous ass and their groins ground against each other.

Jeff let go of her ass as her long blonde hair tickled his hands just above her ass. He gripped her hair in both fists and pulled back on her hair. Their mouths separated and his mouth attacked her neck and shoulder. He bit down and sucked on her tender flesh.

Nancy let out a loud groan and crushed her large firm tits against his hairy chest and her nipples got even harder from his chest hair scraping against her sensitive buds.

His mouth moved down off her shoulder to her chest, cupping one large tit he raised her thick red nipple to his mouth and ran his tongue around and around the large aureole.

She moaned and when he tried to move down to her pussy she pulled him upward; "Oh no you don't Jeff. I've had my pussy sucked enough this evening. What I want and need right now is that big cock of yours deep in my pussy!"

He slipped off the bed and pulled her to the edge. The bed was high enough and with him standing it was directly in line with her pussy. He gripped her hips and drove his cock deep into her pussy.

Nancy's long shapely legs were hanging nearly to the floor, but when Jeff entered her, she instantly wrapped her long legs around his waist. When she did this it drew him totally into her pussy.

Jeff was amazed, it wasn't the tightest pussy he had ever been in, but without a doubt it had to be the wettest and hottest cunt he ever stuck his cock into. He thought her cunt was an oven as the heat enveloped his entire length. As he slid in and out the squishing sound echoed in the room and Nancy's long mane whipped from side to side as she moaned her approval of his cock in her pussy.

Jeff had been fucking Nancy for well over five minutes and wanted to change positions. He pulled out of her and Nancy moaned in protest, gripping her hips and rolled her over onto her belly. Pushing her forward, she slid up on the bed and climbed to her knees. She knew exactly what he wanted and she was happy to oblige.

Jeff climbed up and grabbing a hold of her trim hips pulled her tight compact ass to his body. His cock found its mark and slid easily into her pussy.

Nancy loved being fucked doggy, but was in total shock as his huge cock hit spots in her pussy that she never knew she had. Shocks of excitement coursed through her golden tanned body. She threw her head back and Jeff quickly collected her long golden mane in his fists and as if riding a Broomall Bull he pulled back on her hair sending his cock deeper and harder into her quaking pussy.

When he did this it triggered her fourth or fifth orgasm since he entered her earlier. This orgasm trumped all of the others as he scraped her cervix making her groan in pain and pleasure.

Jeff was getting tired and letting go of her hair, he gripped her hips and in one swift motion rolled over and now Jeff was on his back with Nancy above him riding his cock in a reverse cowgirl.

Nancy didn't miss a beat as she slammed her tight ass up and down on his firm bulky body. Her long blonde hair whipped around and turned him on like never before. She spun around and placed her hands on his chest and rotated her hips back and forth and she held her breath as another orgasm began deep in her womb and spread through her entire slender body.

Jeff pulled her down to him and kissed her deeply. In doing this her ass rose up and allowed him to plow up into her pussy like a machine.

Nancy tore her mouth from his and screamed; "Oh fuck me Jeff, oh shit, I'm cumming again, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming!!" She slumped against him and he feasted on her large gorgeous tits as they rubbed back and forth across his face.

She rolled off of him and his entire lower body was covered in her juices. Her slim fingers wrapped around his cum covered cock and stroked it slowly. It was still as stiff as a board; "My god Jeff, don't you ever get soft? I did all I could to make you cum!"

He chuckled and leaned over, swiping the long blonde hair from her face and kissed her lightly on the lips; "Listen Nancy, after cumming three times with Jennifer, I knew once I got hard again I could fuck for hours. Seeing two luscious women such as you and Audrey, how could I not get hard and stay hard!"

Just then Audrey came back into the room and Jeff stopped talking and Nancy felt his cock jerk in her hand. His mouth dropped open and for the first time, Jeff was speechless.

She had taken a shower and reapplied her make-up. Her dirty blonde hair framed her face perfectly and it was feathered in and clung to her face to perfection. She was wearing one of his long sleeved white dress shirts and it was held together by only one button just below her huge breasts. The tails of his shirt hung down and ended just a few inches below her pussy and ass. She was standing there at the opening of the door, one leg was crooked and she struck a pose that would rival any in a men's magazine.

Audrey was smiling and licked her full red lips. They were dripping wet from the lip gloss she had applied. She slowly approached the bed; "Well Nancy, have you had enough of my husband? I see he still has his batteries charged to take care of me! Well Jeff, tell me are you ready to fuck the shit out of your wife and make me cum like I've never cum before?"

He just stared at the vision before him and all he could do was nod and putting his hand out to her, she took it and placed one knee on the bed, leaned over and placed her full red lips on his. Jeff tenderly ran his fingers through her sexy blonde hair and pulled her lips tighter against his. His fingers tightened in her hair as their kiss intensified and unable to breathe any longer Audrey tore her mouth from his.

She just sat there looking deep into his eyes and reaching down popped open the only button holding her shirt closed. Shaking her shoulders it slipped from her lush body and Jeff was mesmerized by her huge hanging tits.

Cupping them in his hands he lifted them slightly to his mouth and he slowly ran his tongue around and around the stiffening tips. Back and forth, from one to the other his tongue brought them both to stiffness. She let out a groan when he stopped and slowly drew one stiff nipple into his mouth

Audrey arched her back sending as much tit flesh she could into his active mouth. She was combing her fingers through his dark hair urging him on more and more; "Yes Jeff suck them, oh fuck it makes my pussy tingle and I'm getting wetter and wetter by the second. Suck them, suck them harder, oh fuck Jeff I need your cock in me. I want you to cum all over my face and tits when you cum. You can make Jennifer pregnant, but I want your cum on my face and tits!"

With a growl Jeff rolled Audrey over onto her back and her shirt fell away as he did this. He combed his fingers through her sexy blonde hair and looked deep into her eyes; "Okay Audrey, keep your eyes on mine. I want to see how you love it when my cock slips into your pussy."

"Mmmmm, yes Jeff, fuck my tight pussy, fuck me till I cum all over your big fat cock!"

Jeff slipped the large mushroomed head in between her tight lipped pussy and it nearly sucked him in. He smiled down at her as her eyes widened and kept steady on his face. He slowly pushed forward and her mouth opened in a loud audible gasp and she bit her bottom lip from the extreme pleasure coursing through her body.

He began to withdraw and she let out in a loud voice; "Noooo, oh no Jeff, don't pull it out, shove it in, shove it all the way in. I want to fell you split me in two with that huge cock of yours!"

Slow and steadily he slid back into her tight wet channel. He lowered his hairy chest to her huge tits and they were crushed against his. The rubbing of his chest hair on her nipples make them even harder and she arched her back. He took the hint and lowered his mouth to one stiff nub and sucked it into his mouth.