FFFF Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Gerri entered the bathroom and Paul was amazed how large the shower was. It was large enough to hold at least six people. It had several shower heads and even a couple overhead to replicate a warm rain shower.

She turned it on and adjusted several heads and climbed in. She turned to Paul; "Well stud, are you going to join me?"

He entered the shower in a flash; his cock was already getting hard again.

Gerri looked down at his cock and smiled; "My god, to be eighteen again! Don't you ever get tired?"

He laughed; "How can any red blooded American man not get hard seeing a gorgeous woman like yourself and Gretchen!"

She leaned in and kissed him; "Don't worry Paul, no reason for bullshit; we're going to fuck you again and again!"

He didn't say a word, he just picked up the shampoo and began working it into her long blonde hair.

Gerri let out a moan and turning her back to him, leaned back and let him work his large hands into her scalp. The more he worked his fingers in her lush hair, the more she rolled her hips and gorgeous ass against his straining cock.

He dropped his soapy hands to her large tits and began working on them. He pulled her harder against his cock and when he felt his cock slide down between her ass cheeks he bent his knees even more and his cock scraped back and forth against her pouty cuntlips. He did this several times and Gerri reached down and lodged his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

With her eyes closed and moaning constantly she groaned to Paul; "Shove it in, oh fuck Paul, fuck me again with that big fat cock of yours!"

He let go of her tits and gripped her hips and like a pile driver began pumping her pussy like it was the last cunt he'd ever fuck.

There was a blast of cool air on them, Gretchen opened the door and came into the shower. She immediately moved over to Gerri and directed a showerhead onto her upper body.

The suds were rinsed off her head and upper body. Gretchen kissed her hard, but their heads kept on slamming into one another as Paul fucked Gerri harder and faster.

Gretchen broke the kiss and began traveling down Gerri's firm taut body. When she reached her pussy she unhooded her clit and began stabbing away at it.

Gerri came immediately and let her juices cover Paul's cock and Gretchen's active tongue. Even though Paul continued to fuck her, she slowly slipped off his cock and slumped to the shower floor, totally exhausted.

Gretchen licked away at Paul's bobbing cum coated cock. She ran her hands up and down his strong thighs as he began fucking her face.

He picked up a bottle of shampoo and poured a large dollop of the liquid into her short blonde hair. He worked the shampoo into her hair and she had to pull off his cock when it began dripping into her eyes and mouth.

She stood up and the two of them embraced sliding their slick bodies back and forth against one another. Their hands seemed to be everywhere at one and now both of their bodies were covered in the slippery soap.

Gretchen directed Paul under the spray and she followed. The suds drifted off in waves of suds and soon they were both squeaky clean. They were about to turn off the shower when Gerri reached up and stopped them.

"No, please leave it on. You two get dried off and I'll meet you in the bedroom in a few. I need to recuperate and get cleaned up. You can start without me, knowing Gretchen; I really didn't have to tell you that. See you two soon!"

They got out and dried each other and Gretchen slapped Paul on the ass; "Go wait for me in the bedroom, I have to dry my hair and run downstairs and pop my dress and panties in the dryer. Get that guy nice and hard, I'm going to ride it till I cum all over it!"

"Aw Gretchen, don't worry about those panties, they're mine as a souvenir!"

She was laughing as she left the bathroom, her gorgeous ass and legs once again caught his attention.

He slipped into the bed, the comforter was drawn back and the cool white sheets felt great on his overheated body. He dozed off and he woke to the sound of someone clearing their throat. He looked up and a huge smile crossed his face. There stood Gretchen, just as lovely as when he opened to front door several hours ago. Her dark blue eyes sparkled and her make-up was done to perfection. Her lips were coated once again with the light lavender lip gloss and looked wet and inviting. Her hair was once again curled and it framed her pixie like face. The only difference from when he opened the door was that Gretchen now stood at the doorway totally naked.

Paul's eyes drifted to her full firm tits with the large fat nipples and large aureoles, his mouth watered needing to taste them and suck on them. His eyes moved lowered to the slight swell of her belly; it was a major turn-on to him. Her womanly hips and tight ass was one of her best features. He loved the swell of her ass as she turned sideways giving him a great profile of her gorgeous body. His eyes moved to her best feature, her firm well muscled legs. With her golden tan he always dreamt of them wrapped around his waist and back as he fucked her. He imagined this hundreds of times watching her on her morning show.

The smile never left her face as she slowly approached the bed, she slid slowly onto the bed like a tiger stalking her prey. Once total prone on the bed she slowly turned over and slid her legs up and down, over and over again. They made contact with Paul's legs and he slid lower to begin playing with those luscious limbs.

For her age there was not an ounce of fat on those well muscled legs. He could not keep his hands off of them, sliding from ankle to pussy, he explored every inch of those golden tanned legs.

Gretchen was laying there, her beautiful golden head rolled from side to side as his hands were driving her insane. Those dark blue eyes looked down at him as she licked her full wet lips. She began begging him to play with her; "Please Paul, touch my pussy, I need it so bad. You're driving me crazy the way you're playing with my legs!"

He chuckled as he looked down at the blonde bombshell; "All in good time Gretchen, all in good time. If you only knew how many times I've imagined doing just this. God I want it to last forever. Please, please tell me this won't be the only time. I want to fuck you today, tomorrow and every day!"

She smiled down at him, combing her fingers through his short dark hair; "If you play with my pussy now and make me cum, well I'll think about it!"

She thought to herself, there was no way she was going to let this young virile large cocked stud out of life. She just had to think of a way to get him away from Gerri and Kelly.

All thoughts of that quickly disappeared as she arched her back. Paul was now sliding his fingers up and down the dark tanned cuntlips and her juices were oozing out like a wild river. He parted her lips and the bright pink inner lips were bubbling with her juices and when he closed them with his thumbs a stream of cum ran out and settled around her tight ass cheeks.

Not wanting to waste any more of that luscious cream Paul lowered his mouth to her quaking cunt and began lapping at her cunt like a starved kitten.

Gretchen started cumming instantly. She crushed his head like a walnut with her strong thighs and he licked, sucked and tongued her cunt like a madman.

Gretchen was cumming in waves, as one subsided another one started and she started hyperventilating. Her moans filled the bedroom and Gerri appeared at the doorway as she watched her good friend cumming from Paul's expert oral lovemaking.

Unable to take anymore she jerked his head violently away from her aching cunt as she was still in the thoroughs of yet another orgasm. Through half closed eyes she saw Gerri standing in the doorway and silently she let out a groan, knowing damn well she wasn't going to get the chance to fuck this stud today.

Paul flopped over onto his back, his face totally covered in Gretchen's milky juices.

Both Gerri and Gretchen's eyes were immediately drawn to his cock. He was on his back and his large fat cock was standing perpendicular to his flat belly.

Gerri slowly approached the bed and Paul finally caught sight of her.

He let out a moan of lust and his cock jumped when he took in the figure before him. Gerri had taken her time, dried her hair and styled it. Her dark eyes were accented with a light blue and her lips were covered in a bright red lip gloss. She was wearing a silky satin shorty gown and matching robe that was open and flowed around her.

She shook her shoulders and the robe crumpled about her feet.

Paul caught his breath and Gretchen just stared at her, she looked gorgeous. The silver pearl gown ended at mid-thigh. Her nipples poked through the material and were winking at Paul.

He knelt up on the bed and kneeling at the edge his cock poked into her upper belly. He reached up and slowly lowered the two spaghetti straps holding the gown up. He tugged at it and it slid down her arms and after a little coaxing both stiff nippled tits popped into view. The gown hung around her waist and now his cock bore into tight tanned belly.

Paul continued sucking on her breasts as his hands shimmied the gown off her hips and to the floor. One hand cupped her firm ass and the other, using two fingers wormed his way into her already dripping pussy. He pulled off her tits and sliding his hand up her back, dug his fingers in her lush blonde hair and pulling her head back he covered her mouth with his. His tongue wormed its way into her mouth and she met his with her own.

He pulled off her mouth and whispered in her ear; "Ever since I was you naked outside I've wanted to taste your pussy. Now get that sweet ass of yours on this bed and let me feast on that wet cunt!"

She moaned when she heard this and when he was about to go down on her she stopped him; "Paul, I just like you, want to taste you. I've stroked you, tit fucked you, and fucked you, but now I want you deep in my throat, so spin around and fuck my face while you eat me!"

"Yeah I guess you're right. I was about to slip my cock into your mouth while tit fucking you when we were rudely interrupted by Gretchen here."

Gretchen had a shocked looked on her face; "Sorry, how was I to know you were seducing Kelly's boyfriend!" As soon as she said that she knew she shouldn't have.

Gerri had a look of concern on her face, but before she could react Paul dropped his mouth to her pussy. She threw her head back and let out a long guttural moan and taking her hands she drew his hips downward. She opened her mouth and his long thick shaft slid slowly into her mouth and throat.

For the next five minutes Paul licked, sucked and tongued Gerri's asshole, pussy and clit. He sent her over the top three times and another was quickly approaching.

Gerri's lip gloss was smeared all over her lips and chin. Her saliva was collecting in the hallow of her neck from the intense sucking she was administering on his cock and the absolute fantastic fucking he was giving her mouth and throat.

Paul reluctantly pulled away from her gorgeous thighs and sopping pussy and pulled his cock from her sucking mouth.

Gerri moaned in protest, but was quickly subdued by his body sliding in between her thighs and swiped his cock up and down her dripping slit.

With each upward slide, Gerri arched her back as she tried desperately to make him slid into her aching hole.

Just before the two of them came together as one Gretchen slid off the bed and slapped Paul on the back; "I'm going to leave you two lovebirds to yourselves. I'm going to go downstairs, dress and head on home. Paul thanks for the fantastic afternoon. Gerri you take care of this stud, but don't take too long, Kelly may be coming home soon and you surely don't want her to catch you with that gorgeous cock buried in that pretty pussy of yours." She leaned over and gave Gerri and light kiss on the cheek and whispered; "Have Fun!"

Even before Gretchen had left the room there was a loud groan coming from Gerri as finally Paul began sliding his thick hard cock into her pussy. She turned to watch the look of pure pleasure on Gerri's face as inch by glorious thick inch of Paul's cock slid into her hot wet caldron.

Paul, before today had very little experience with women, but he was always a quick learner and having these two gorgeous MILFs seducing him, he would never forget today.

He began fucking Gerri faster and faster and soon had her cumming for the umpteenth time. After about ten minutes, both of them were two sweaty masses of bodies. He went faster and faster and suddenly with a downward thrust he stopped and whispered to Gerri; "Did you hear that?"

"No, no what Paul?"

Downstairs Gretchen had just come out of the utility room. She had her panties on and was securing her wrap-around dress about her gorgeous body when the front door opened, it was Kelly.

"Oh hi Ms. Carlson, what are you doing here?"

Speaking a lot louder so Gerri and Paul could hear; "Hi Kelly, I thought you were working a double shift today?"

Upstairs when they heard Gretchen warn them Paul slid in Gerri a couple more times and Gerri fought to push him off.

Are you crazy Paul, get off of me! Go, go quickly down the back stairs to the pool, get your trunks and jump into the pool to get the smell of sex off your body, after that slip into your trunks and get on a lounge chair. I'll be down after a quick shower, now go, hurry, hurry!"

He had to laugh; "I'm going, but it sure sounds like you have a lot of practice with this!"

She let out a nervous laugh and slapped him playfully on the ass; "GO, GO!"

She hopped off the bed, threw the comforter back on the bed and ran into the shower, turning it on she clipped her hair up and jumped in and rinsed off quickly. Turning the shower off she toweled herself off and slipped back into the gown and robe she had on the floor near the bead. She slipped into a pair of high heeled slippers and headed downstairs.

Downstairs Gretchen tried to keep Kelly occupied and give Gerri and Paul a chance to get out of the bedroom together.

"So tell me Kelly, any plans for your eighteenth birthday?"

"No nothing special, I was hoping Paul would take me out to celebrate."

"Well Kelly, I know he was a little upset today seeing you were supposed to go out with him. He was here and your mom and I had to keep him entertained."

"What do you mean by that? I tried calling him, but never got an answer."

"Oh nothing Kelly, it's just you know your mom and I love to sunbathe in the nude and well, we had to cover up today."

"Why, what are you talking about, is Paul here?"

"Yeah, I think he's out in the pool area. Your mom and I got a little overheated if you know what I mean and we left him at the pool and went upstairs to cool off. You know Kelly you are a very attractive young lady and someday I wouldn't mind the two of us getting cooled off, if you know what I mean."

Kelly sat back and smiled as she took in Gretchen and was very attracted to her, but as far as she knew she liked boys and have never had any women come on to her before. It was something new and it intrigued her. "Mrs. Carlson, when you said that my mom and you went upstairs to cool off, did you mean....?

Gretchen smiled and just nodded, sitting back she took in the gentle features of Kelly. She looked so unlike Gerri. She was very petite, no more then five foot two or three. Slender with breasts that Gretchen sized up as a large A or a small B. Her greatest features were her bright green eyes; they were mesmerizing, her long curly red hair and her long slender, but well muscled legs. If she didn't know better she would have sworn that Kelly was a cast member of Riverdance. Her long red hair flowed halfway down her back and bounced around freely as she moved or walked.

Gretchen swept the long hair from Kelly's shoulder and whispered to her; "Please Kelly, call me Gretchen. Mrs. Carlson makes me feel so old. As for getting comfortable, yes your mother and I got very, very comfortable upstairs. We really couldn't let go knowing Paul was down by the pool waiting for you."

Kelly jumped up, "Oh my god Gretchen, I forgot all about Paul still outside. I better go out there and try and patch things up. I doubt if I can do that, I have to babysit tonight for Mrs. Camerota. I just adore the twins and really like Alisyn."

She rushed out to the pool area just as Gerri was coming down the stairs. When she saw Kelly bolt for the pool area she mouthed the words to Gretchen; "THANK YOU!"

Gretchen just nodded and the two of them walked out to the pool area to make sure everything was fine out there. From the doorway they watched Paul and Kelly talking and then Paul put his arms around Kelly and gave her a hug.

The two of them came back into the house, hand in hand and Kelly looked at Gretchen and her mom; "Thanks you two for keeping Paul entertained while I was working a double. I wish I could make it up to him, but I have to get changed and head over to Mrs. Camerota's house to babysit."

They all saw the look of disappointment on Paul's face; "Aw come on Kelly, I thought we were going out tonight seeing you worked all day."

"Well Paul I'm saving up as much as possible for college, you understand don't you?"

"Yeah, yeah I guess so. How am I supposed to get home? My brother dropped me off here."

Kelly looked concerned; "I'm sorry Paul, I would but I need to be at...."

"Yeah, yeah I know, babysitting!"

Gretchen spoke up, placing her hand on his arm, sending a chill down to his groin; "I was heading home Paul, I don't mind driving you."

"Great let's go!" He turned gave Kelly a peck on the cheek and turning away from her and looking at Gerri winked and just smiled; "See YOU later Ms. Willis!"

The two of them left the house and the television went dark.

Most of the women in the room let out a groan of disappointment. Courtney stood up and walked over to Gretchen who was standing besides Gerri by the large television; "Come on Gretchen, spill it, what happened when you took Paul home?"

She laughed out loud; "Now, now Courtney, THIS IS Gerri's fantasy, not mine. I was there to assist and boy did I ever enjoy it."

Courtney looked at Gerri; "Are you going to let her leave us hanging like this Gerri?"

Gerri gave her a sly smile; "Well I was talking with Gretchen and seeing she was such a large part of MY fantasy, well she's tell you what happened afterwards if you gave her a nomination just like I'm getting. I do want to know what she has planned for my daughter though."

There was almost a unanimous cheer from the group to give her what she wanted.

Courtney starred at her; "Okay Gretchen, you get a nomination, spill the beans, what happened when you drove Paul home?"

Gretchen was laughing uncontrollably; "Oaky, okay give me a moment. First of all Gerri thanks for allowing me to participate in your great fantasy. What do you think ladies, wasn't it fantastic?"

There was a number of cheers and bellows about how great the fantasy was and once again Courtney chimed in; "Alright Gretchen, we all agree how great Gerri's fantasy was. Now tell us what happened on the way home?"

"Hold your horses Courtney!" She turned to Gerri; "I was just trying to get Kelly of her game and forget immediately about Paul. Sure I wouldn't mind hooking up with her, but not until she turns eighteen and don't forget Gerri, that's only a couple of weeks away!"

Gerri slapped her playfully on the ass; "Just make sure if you do hook-up with her you tape it. I would love to see it, hell I'd love to participate, but I'm just not into incest."

Gretchen smacked her back on the ass; Incest no, but her boyfriend was okay right?"

Gerri just nodded and sat down; "Alright Gretchen, lets hear what happened!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers