FFFF Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers

"Okay ladies here's what happened. We got out to my Escalade and Paul hopped in first. As I climbed in my wrap-around dress separated and he got another great view of my legs and he was all over me before we even left the driveway."

The rest of the story will be told in real time.

"My god Paul, sit back and at least wait until we get out of sight. What will happen if Kelly comes out and catches you?"

"Right now Gretchen, I really don't care. Seeing those gorgeous legs of yours, well I just can't help myself."

She pulled out of the driveway and headed down the street. Her skirt of her dress parted and was open nearly all the way to her panties.

Paul calmed down and had one hand on her knee and slowly slid it up and down her gorgeous leg and it was very difficult for Gretchen to concentrate on her driving.

Paul made it even hard to drive when he leg go of her leg, arching his back he slid his shorts off his ass and sat back down. His huge cock was once again stiff as a board and pointing towards the roof of the SUV.

Gretchen's eyes nearly popped out of her head as she looked from his cock, back to the road and back to his cock again. She licked her lips and could feel her pussy getting moist, hell it was getting wet, really wet and really quick.

Paul smiled at her and he knew he had her on the ropes. He stoked his cock from base to head and a dollop of pre-cum slipped out of the head and onto his index finger. He caught it and raised his finger to Gretchen's lips.

She eagerly licked it from his finger and she sucked his entire finger into her mouth. Her tongue rolled around and around his finger making it good and wet.

Paul pulled his hand away and as she drove slower down the street Paul stroked his cock with his right hand and his left hand went to her knee and slowly slid up and down her lower thigh.

Gretchen spread her legs wider giving him easier access to her legs and pussy.

He stopped and looked at her gorgeous profile; "Gretchen, do you have any idea just how beautiful you are? Every morning I would sit on my bed and watch you on Fox. I would just wait to see what you are wearing and hope your skirt would be short so I could feast on your legs. I would think of how I would caress them, just like I am doing right now. Whenever there was a close-up of you I would freeze it and look into your dark blue and imagine them staring up at me as you slip my cock between those luscious wet lips of yours."

Gretchen let out a groan when she heard this and she was glad her Escalade sat up high and had dark tinted windows. She stopped at the red light and immediately put the car in park and leaned over and took the large cock into her mouth. She slurped up and down and was moaning constantly. She pulled it out and ran it all over her face; "Oh fuck Paul, hearing you say those things got me so fucking hot! I have to fuck you and fuck you soon!" There was a horn blowing behind her and she popped up quickly, threw the car into drive and speed off.

Paul's hand went back to stroking his cock and with his other hand slid higher and higher on Gretchen's luscious leg. He whispered to her; "Gretchen do you have any idea how bad I need to cum? I came last in Gerri out on the patio. Since then I fucked both of you in the shower, got numerous blowjobs, fucked you to orgasm countless times in the bed and was doing the same to Gerri. She just finished cumming and I was getting real close to finally cumming again, but you yelled out that Kelly was there and Gerri panicked. I tried to continue fucking her, I was sooooo close, but she jumped off the bed and left me hanging there. Now you know before you drop me off, I'm going to have you either in the back of this SUV, buried deep in your cunt or asshole, or out on a blanket at the nearby park plowing deep in your pussy!"

In a gasping whisper Gretchen blurted out; "PARK. PARK, where the fuck is that park you were talking about!"

He guided her through a couple of turned and she eagerly pulled into the park. She jammed the car into park, turned off the engine and jumped out of the SUV. She ran around to the back, popped it open and pulled the large beach blanket out from the back. Before she slammed it shut she yelled out to him; "Come on Paul, get your fucking ass out here!"

He slipped back into his shorts and zipping them up, jumped out and joined her. Hand in hand he pulled her towards a bank of trees; "Come on Gretchen, I know a real secluded spot where we can fuck and scream and no one will hear or come around!" He saw the lust in her blue eyes as she trotted behind him, her flowing dress, half open flew around her lush body.

He stopped in a spot and she looked around, it looked like it was out of a romance novel. The large trees nearly blocked out all of the sunlight. Streams of sunlight shot through and highlighted her gorgeous blonde hair and dark tanned body.

Paul threw out the blanket and it fluttered to the thick lush grass and he knelt down and placing both of his large hands on her ankles he slowly slid them up her golden limbs. He could feel them shake as he went higher and higher. When he reached the hem of her dress he looked up at her and whispered to her; "Spread your legs Gretchen, then undo your dress and slip it off."

She looked down at him, licked her full lavender lips and her legs parted. With shaking fingers she undid the rope belt and the dress parted. She shook her shoulders and he watched her large tits sway back and forth under the folds of the dress. The dress slipped from her golden shoulders, down her arms and fell to the blanket about her feet.

On his knees Paul stared up at the lush, dark tanned body hovering above him. Only in panties he began caressing her calves and thighs. He pulled her body to his and he buried his face in her panties, his hands cupped her gorgeous ass and squeezed as his mouth devourered her pussy. His teeth gripped her panties and letting out a loud growl pulled them from her body and down to her knees.

She wiggled her legs up and down; back and forth until them fell to her feet. She kicked them away and suddenly let out a loud groan as he buried his face in her pussy.

Paul lapped away at her pussy and clit. His tongue stabbed deep into her drawing out her creamy nectar.

Gretchen couldn't stand any longer and her legs gave way as she collapsed to the blanket.

Paul scrambled around and positioned his cock over her mouth and he dove in between her legs. She let out a yelp as he rolled her over and suddenly Paul was on his back, his hands were playing with her ass as he pulled her dripping cunt down to his mouth.

Above him Gretchen gripped his cock through his pants and squeezed. She let out a groan when she felt his tongue penetrate her pussy. She tore at his zipper and yanked his shorts down. Once again she let out a gasp as she took in the large size and girth of his cock. She stroked it slowly with both of her tiny hands and lowering her mouth, her tongue darted out and ran around and around and around the large head, it was dripping with pre-cum. There was a gurgling sound deep in her throat as she opened her mouth and with one long, slow steady movement she took him into her mouth. Inch by inch his cock disappeared into her mouth. Her nostrils flared out as she took in more air into her lungs.

Her lips spread out in a self satisfying smile as she knew she had his entire cock down her graceful throat.

Below her Paul was moaning and groaning uncontrollably as he felt her throat muscles massaging his cock. He arched his hips when he felt her tongue slick around and around his stiff shaft and he held his breath. He didn't want to cum in her mouth; he wanted those gorgeous legs wrapped around his body as he fucked her dripping tanned pussy. He tried to forget about the fantastic feeling around his cock. He concentrated on tongue fucking her pussy, sucking on her clit and playing with her puckered asshole.

He flicked faster and faster and suddenly she pulled completely off his cock and let out a loud animal like groan and started squirting all over his face.

She shook and shook as she couldn't stop cumming. Her groan got louder as she screamed out' OH fuck Paul, I've never cum like this before, oh fuck I'm actually squirting, I've never done that before."

She rolled off of him and she smiled over at him, his big thick cock was covered in her saliva and was bobbing and swaying from side to side. She giggled and rose up on one elbow as she slowly came back down to earth. She flicked his cock with her thumb and it swayed again, giggling again she said; "You know Paul, you better put that away someplace where it won't hit and hurt somebody!"

He laughed and rolled over on top of her; "Oh really Gretchen? Do you have any idea where I could put it so it will be safe and secure?"

She was laughing out loud and her hands went to his head and pulled him down to her face. The laugh quickly ceased as his mouth covered hers and their tongue met in a heated passionate kiss. Her eyes shot open wide and she let out a loud gasp into his mouth as his cock penetrated her dripping cuntlips.

He flexed his hips and his cock went deeper into her pussy. He steadily slid deeper and deeper into her until his pubic hair was crushed against her pronounced clit. He rotated his hips, grinding his pelvic bone against her and scraping her clit even harder.

Gretchen threw her legs around his waist and pumping her hips upward started cumming once again. Her legs fell from his hips as she shook and clawed at his back.

Paul was not about to stop this time, he wanted, no needed to cum and cum hard. He picked up the pace and the sound of his flesh slapping echoed through the deep forested area. He was about to cum, but slowed.

He wanted Gretchen to ride his cock. That way he could play with her legs, fondle her large dark nipples tits and look up into her gorgeous eyes as he filled her cunt with his potent cream. He stopped and slowly pulled out of her and her cunt made a slurping sound as he came out. A river of her cum flowed out and slipped between her ass cheeks.

He gripped her hips and rolled over onto his back and suddenly Gretchen straddled his body.

There was a broad smile across her face; "Oh so you want me to do some work huh? I love riding cock, the feeling of controlling how I fuck and am being fucked, well I just love it."

Gretchen reached back and swiped his cum covered cock against her weeping pussy; she lodged the huge head between her lips and flexing her hips, drove the head into her cunt. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth opened as she gasp for breath as she felt his cock penetrating her lush fuckable body. She slowly began lowering her body and she was panting as she felt his cock scraping against her G spot and hitting areas her husband never could.

Paul was smiling up at her as he just loved watching the different looks on her face as he went deeper and deeper up into her body. His hands were active as he slid them up and down her golden tan muscled thighs. He could not get enough of these luscious limbs. Up and down, back and forth his hands triggered tiny fires in her body as he played with her legs.

She began riding his cock with more urgency as she felt yet another orgasm beginning deep in her pussy. It quickly spread through her entire lush body and she stopped and fell against him as she shook and let loose yet another gush of cream all over his cock.

She was as limp as a rag as she sat back up slowly and once again began moving on his cock.

Paul pulled her back down slightly as he captured one stiff nipple between his lips and played with the other one. He looked up over her tits and saw the reaction on her face.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she licked her parched lips. She began rolling her hips faster and faster with the action he administered to her tits. He let go of her tits and lovingly ran his fingers through her silky damp locks.

She closed her eyes and took in the gentle loving caresses he was giving her. Staying on her knees she began rolling her hips forward and backwards. When she did this it caused him to go deeper and deeper and her clit was being stimulated like never before. She was gasping for breath as each forward roll hit deep it made her shiver and waves of pleasure coursed through her tiny lush body.

Paul wanted her to go faster, making her lean forward, she was nearly on her knees now and as she held herself still, Paul began pumping up and down at a brisk pace and he slapped against her ass. She began cumming once again and she leaned back and sitting straight up she screamed out loud through another fantastic orgasm.

Panting like she had just ran a marathon she began to pound up and down on his body as fast and as hard as she could. Her head thrashed about her shoulders as if on a spring. She dug her nails into his chest and when she did this, it finally put him over the top.

Paul gripped her full ass cheeks in his hands and holding her tightly against his pelvic area he began shooting his cum into her womb. Every nerve in his body tensed up and he nearly passed out as he felt his body being drained of its creamy mixture.

Gretchen felt him swell up and began to fill her overstuffed cunt with his cream. It immediately sent her into yet one last orgasm. She collapsed against him as she felt him fill her belly with his potent cum.

After about two or three minutes she had enough energy to sit up and as his cock softened his huge load began flowing out of her well fucked pussy. She slipped off of him and her pussy making a sucking sound and as if a dam broke his cum rushed out of her pussy.

Gretchen cupped her pussy and captured as much as she could and once it stopped she raised her hand to her mouth and sucked the huge load down her throat.

Back at the Fantasy Forum the women sat there in shock.

Gretchen looked at the group and then at Gerri; "I told you I would fuck his brains out. I was going to bring him here and let him feast on this horny group but thought better. I'm meeting him after this meeting for another round!"

Gerri laughed; "He may be a little tired Gretchen, we fucked all morning before the group got here. Once again Kelly nearly caught us, but he slipped away, but not before filling my starving cunt with his huge load."

When the group heard that they all started laughing and it broke the tension between the two blonde friends.

Julie Bandaras stood up with her bloated belly and began applauding; "Once again you two outdid the rest. I can't wait to see Uma's and Bonnie's fantasy coming up. I was talking to both of them and they said both will be ready for next week. They want to show them both seeing that neither one of them are very long. So Gretchen and Gerri, who are your nominees for the group to vote on?"

Gerri stood up; "I nominate Alisyn Camerota, she loves to fuck and is a neighbor of mine."

Gretchen stood up and smiled at the group; I'm nominating a really hottie, not saying all of you aren't hot. I nominate Erin Andrews from ESPN."

There were a lot of mummers in the group, the vote was taken and they both passed with flying colors.

Julie stood up once again; "I guess we're done here, see you all next week at Uma's place. Gretchen, please take it easy on that young man today, I don't want you fucking him to death!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,207 Followers