FFFF Ch. 13

Story Info
Uma Pemmaraju and M. McCallum seduce college guys.
4.8k words
4.33
17.4k
2
0

Part 13 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers

Uma Pemmaraju and M. McCallum seduce college guys.

*

Uma stood before the group, her tiny frame was stiff, she was very nervous as she began to speak; "Ladies, back in my country of India, I would have been whipped and stoned for what Martha and I did in my fantasy video. God, I love America. I would like to thank Martha for the support and assistance in my fantasy. I think it's a lot tamer then most I've seen, but for me it was a giant leap. I hope you all enjoy it and please be kind." She hit the remote and the video started.

Martha had a hand held video camera and was videoing Uma driving around town. A lot of students were hurrying about and Uma looked at the camera; "Good afternoon ladies, Martha and I are cruising the campus to see if we can pick up a couple of studs so we can have our way with them. I have a camera here on my lap to record any fun Martha comes upon and she, as you can see will be video taping me."

Martha focused the camera on Uma and she looked like she was dressed to kill. Her short dark legs were bare; her feet were in tiny sandals. When Martha panned up her legs, a tiny pair of tight white shorts looked as if they were painted on Uma. The pant legs were nearly non-existent and the gusset covering her dark haired pussy showed through the thin white material. She panned upward and her flat dark skinned belly was very alluring. Her belly-button had a fine piece of jewelry and made her look even more desirable.

Moving higher Martha zoomed in on Uma's large firm breasts. They looked even larger seeing they were on such a small compact frame. They had to be a large C and it was evident she was braless under the thin material of her skimpy halter. She zoomed in tighter and her dark nipples were poking through, winking at the camera.

When Martha let out a tiny moan she panned up to Uma's gorgeous dark skinned face and she was smiling into the camera. Her dark sultry eyes were smoking with lust and looked very inviting. Her lips were painted with a bright red lip gloss and what amazed Martha was just how small her mouth was. She knew there was no way she could have taken some of the larger cocks who were at Rebecca's orgy.

Uma's long thick dark brown, almost black hair was gorgeous, with not a single strand out of place. Once again Martha let out a tiny moan as one of her hands moved to her pussy and rubbed it as she imagined Uma's tiny mouth latched onto her pussy. She was broken from her dirty dream when she heard Uma speak.

"You know Martha, if we don't find a couple of studs soon, we may just have to go back to my place and take care of one another, what do you think?"

Martha nodded as she lowered her camera and looked directly at Uma's dripping wet red lips. She wanted so much to close her lips on that tiny mouth and drive her tongue down her throat.

They were stopped at a light and a small traffic jam, Uma picked up her camera, turning it on she aimed it at Martha to give everyone a view of her body, she looked fantastic.

Martha has an almost see-through white blouse on. There were only three buttons buttoned. The lower part of the blouse was tied in a knot and showed her flat bare belly. Moving lower her long shapely legs were nearly bare. She was wearing a tiny black pleated skirt; it barely covered her pussy and well over a foot of luscious thighs were visible. She panned upwards and her long blonde hair was pulled back in a ponytail and her dark blue eyes sparkled at Uma, just like Uma, her lips were painted with a very wet, bright red lip gloss. Her tongue came out and slowly ran it around her full red lips, making Uma groan now with excitement.

Suddenly there was a horn blowing and Uma dropped the camera and took off from the light.

They drove around campus; Martha adjusted the third camera that was mounted on the headliner of the SUV. It was able to pan into the back seat or front and was triggered by a motion detector, but also could be overridden remotely.

"You know Uma, if we don't see a few guys soon, we'll have to call it quits for today."

Just then Uma pulled over to the curb. Trying to cross the street was a couple of college students. One was a large white guy; he looked like a football lineman.

Uma drooled when she saw how large he was, seeing most men from India were slight and short, this guy was about six foot six and weighed about two-eighty. He was pushing a shorter, but very muscular black man in a wheel chair. He appeared to be a football player also, but had a cast on his right foot.

As Uma pulled up next to them, Martha lowered her window; "Hi guys, looks like you're having on hellava time there. Would you two like a ride and enjoy the cool air conditioning?"

The white guy pushing the other guy gave Martha a big grin and leaned into the window and looked Uma and Martha up and down; "Well pretty lady, we'd go anywhere with you, but we may have a problem getting Charles here into the car."

The overhead camera focused on him and he was even better looking then they anticipated. He had a Heath Ledger look about him, but with a large larger frame and an even nicer smile.

Uma opened her door and bounced around the car and as she stood next to the white guy, she looked up at him. He towered over her and her knees got weak; "I think between the three of us we can get Charles in the back. Martha here will be in the back with him. She can pull while you and I lift. What do you think?"

Charles was smiled from ear to ear as he watched Martha climb into the back. As she leaned forward, her unencumbered breasts swayed back and forth inside her loose fitting blouse. He nearly leaped from the wheelchair as he hopped on one foot to the open back door. He gingerly slipped in, his short sweat shorts rode up his thigh well muscled black thighs and the bugle between his legs was very prominent.

Martha hooked her hands under his arms and pulled him onto the seat. His back pressed firmly against her swaying tits and she felt a shiver course through her lush receptive body.

Uma opened the back of the SUV and the white guy tossed the wheelchair in the back.

The two of them hopped into the SUV and sped off. Once back into the traffic Uma looked at the guy next to her; "Hi handsome, I'm Uma and that's Martha in back with Charles. What's your name?"

"I'm Tony, Tony Menelli, Charles and I are on the football team here. I'm an offensive guard and Charles is a running back."

Charles chimed in; "Well I was a running back, now I'm just a hopping back."

The two women laughed and Martha placed her slim white hand on his leg with the broken foot; "How did it happen Charles?"

With a pained look on his face he started; "Well I made a cut, but my body went one way and my ankle said, oh no you don't and tried to go the other way. I sort of blew out my ankle. I should make a full recovery, but need a lot of tender loving care and a lot of massages."

He smiled up at her when he said that and Martha could have sworn she saw his cock jump when her hand moved a couple inches higher on his muscular thigh.

In the front Uma tried to focus on the driving, but just like Charles, Tony was wearing shorts, but his were of a silky jogging material, it was loose around his huge thighs and she could have sworn too that his cock was growing under her watchful eyes.

"So tell me Tony, where were the two of you headed?"

"Well Uma we were going stir crazy in the dorm and decided to just get out and get some air. We were both caught by surprise, just how hot it was. We were going to go to the gym for a light workout and hit the hot tub.

Uma lazily placed her hand on Tony's thigh and whispered in her low sultry voice; "You two could use the hot tub and pool at my place. As for the workout, I can assure you we both can give you a workout, I'm just not sure it would be a LIGHT workout!"

As she finished saying that her tiny dark hand slithered under the leg band of his shorts and lightly brushed against the quickly stiffening cockhead. She felt it jump and it began to leak pre-cum over her fingers.

She rolled it around on her fingers and when she pulled her hand out the white cream clung to her dark finger tips. She slowly raised them to her bright red lips and spread it around and around her lips. She sucked them into her mouth, pulling them out her tiny pink tongue slipped out and licked the creamy juice from her lips.

Tony's eyes nearly popped out of his head when he watched the erotic gestures Uma was performing before him.

Martha was not about to be outdone as Charles leaned forward to watch Uma's sexy movements in the front seat. Martha slowly raised one leg and placed it high on the bench seat. As she did this her skirt slid high and her pussy, already moist with excitement, stared Charles in the face.

He let out a groan and placed his large black hand on her knee. Their eyes locked together and she sucked in her breath as his hand slowly slid higher and higher, inch by inch up her thigh.

She flopped her leg open, giving him easier access to her pussy and he did not disappoint.

His hand was close to her dripping cunt now. His knuckles swept up and down her slit and they slowly fluttered open, as if giving him an invitation to enter her.

Martha leaned forward and covered his large black lips with her blood red lips and they both let out a loud groan as their kiss intensified. Martha let out a gasp and then a loud groan when she felt his thumb scrape her clit and then two fingers slipped into her wet pink hole.

Tony, in the front seat turned to watch Charles play with Martha's pretty pink pussy. He quickly turned back to Uma as she took his hand and placed it on her dark firm thigh.

"Tony why watch when you can be doing the same thing!"

"Oh fuck Uma; I can't believe how tight and firm your legs are!"

She laughed, "Just wait to you feel how tight my pretty pussy and tiny mouth are when they suck your cock in!"

He let out a groan; "How far to your place?"

She shook her head; "Too far to wait, I need your fingers in my pussy before that!" With that she tore open her tight shorts and as they hung open she looked up at Tony; "Tear them off and fuck my pussy with your fingers and mouth!"

With a loud growl Tony leaned over and took hold of her shorts in both hands and pulled either way it tore in two as if it was wet tissue paper.

Uma let out a squeal and before she could react Tony had his head down between her legs. The car swerved to one side as she nearly lost control of the car.

Tony wormed his head down and ran his tongue through the large mat of hair covering her pussy. It was covered in her juices as she was already leaking.

When his tongue and fingers came into play, she began leaking like a sieve. Finally recovering from his initial move, she placed her one foot on the edge of the seat and spread her legs as far apart as possible. She licked her full red lips and combed her fingers through his hair. She turned to Charles in the back; "Duck down stud we're pulling onto my street. Just wait there until I pull into the garage and close the door."

She wheeled the car around with ease, even with a tongue buried deep in her cunt. She let out a gasp and a shiver ran through her body when he found her clit and stabbed at it with his tongue and sucked it between his lips.

The door closed around the SUV and it suddenly got rather dark in the car.

In back Charles' hand was covered up to his wrist in Martha's juices and she had her head back on the back of the seat as she was powered through another orgasm.

She gripped his arm and with as much will power as possible she pulled his hand from her leaking pussy. "Charles, give me a break, we're here, lets get you out of the car and into the house where we can really start fucking!"

When he heard this he was up in a flash. He opened the door and motioned for Martha, Uma and Tony to get his wheelchair out so they could get into the house.

Uma came around the open side of the car, she had a pair of crutches from the garage; "Here use these instead, I think it will be easier to maneuver around the house."

The four of them slipped into the house through the garage door and were in Uma's kitchen; "Would anyone like a drink?"

Tony came up behind Uma and he towered over her. He gripped her by her bare hips and turning her around lifted her like a feather and placed her on the kitchen counter island.

Martha giggled as she watched this and turned to Charles who was struggling with the crutches; "Why don't we head outside to the pool. I know it's very secluded out there and you can either lie on a lounge chair or side at the pool's edge and at least dangle one foot in the pool."

He nodded and Martha led the way opening the sliding door for Charles.

Back in the kitchen Tony had his buried between Uma's short, but strong dark thighs. He was lapping away at her large lipped cunt, it was covered in a larger mat of black hair and it was sparkling with dew from her pussy.

Uma was going crazy and as her orgasm overtook her she nearly crushed his head like a walnut with her strong thighs.

As she came down from her intense orgasm, her legs let up on his head. Tony slid his hands up under her thighs and ass and lifted her up and as she straightened up her legs were over his shoulders and she was grinding her black lipped cunt against his face.

Even though she was just five foot and was put together perfectly, he held her up as if she was a baby doll.

She humped away at his face as her tits, still in her halter rubbed back and forth across the back of his head. Her hands tore at his muscle shirt and pulled it off his thick body. Her fingers clawed at his bare back and she took in a large breath of air as she shook from yet another orgasm.

She straightened up, her hands pressed against the ceiling as she continued to grind her pussy against his fantastic mouth. "Tony, Tony, please stop. Spin me around so I can suck your cock!"

She let out a squeal as she thought he was going to drop her, but he handled her easily. With her knees now wrapped around his head and thick neck, she leaned straight down and with frantic fingers tore open his shorts. As they fell to the floor his cock sprung up and slapped her on her forehead.

It wasn't the largest cock she ever had, but it was a lot larger then the average Indian man she was accustomed to. He was about seven inches long and thicker then normal, just like the rest of him. She tried to wrap her tiny dark hand around his cock, but could not encompass its girth. She licked away at the head and the length, back and forth until it was very wet from her saliva. She stroked it vigorously as she finally took the large red head between her lips. It filled her tiny mouth to the max as her lips were stretched around it.

Tony was moaning and groaning from the expert blowjob Uma was giving him. He was also active as he continued to eat her pussy and with one arm wrapped around her, his other hand was fingering her pussy, once it was good and wet he began sliding his juice covered finger in and out of her dark puckered asshole.

When Uma felt his finger entering her plush ass, she sucked faster and harder on Tony's cock. She started cumming all over his face once again and Tony couldn't hold off any longer and began emptying his bloated balls down her throat.

It caught her off guard and she started coughing and gagging from his heavy load. She finally regained her breath and sucked him back into her mouth. Tony's cum covered her gorgeous dark complexed face and dripped down into her long nearly black hair that cascaded over her head and nearly to the floor below her.

Uma finally pulled her mouth off his spent cock and was amazed that it was still hard as a rock; "God I love young virile men!" she whispered to herself and swiped his hard cock back and forth across her dark face.

She let out a loud whoop when he suddenly slipped her back over and she locked her arms around his thick neck and her tiny legs locked around his waist. Her ankles barely met as she tried to hang on.

Tony could feel her dripping cuntlips slide back and forth across his stiff cock. He rode up and down several times and his cock was now totally covered in her delectable cream. He reached down with one hand and popped the head into her bright pink channel.

Their lips met as he slid into both sets of lips at the same time. Both holes were hot. But her cunt was incredibly tight and he had to stop and regain his composure or he would cum, even though he just came moments ago. His tongue drove deep into her tiny mouth and her tongue dueled with his and their mouths crushed against one another's even harder. She pulled his head harder against hers and he wound his fingers into her thick lush hair and his cock jumped when he felt how luxurious and soft her hair actually was.

Now he was back under control and cupping her gorgeous ass he began rising and lowering her petite body on his thick shaft.

Uma loved the fucking the large cock was giving her neglected pussy. Her head was thrashing about, her long thick dark brown hair was flying about her head and it was driving Tony crazy.

He continued to have her ride his cock as he began walking towards the doorwall. Opening it he stepped out into the pool area where Martha was sliding Charles large cock in and out of her pouty lipped mouth.

While Uma and Tony were getting acquainted in the kitchen, Charles and Martha were heading out to the pool.

"Well Charles, your choice the lounge chair, or besides the pool where you can watch me swim?"

He hobbled towards the pool and struggled to lie down besides the pool.

Martha came up besides him and looking down at him smiled; "Charles why don't you get out of those clothes so you can get some sun and hopefully dangle one leg in the cool water?"

He pulled his tanktop from his broad upper body and hooking his thumbs in the shorts slid them down his thick black legs.

Martha started drooling when she saw the large piece of black meat between his legs again. Her dark blue eyes scanned his gorgeous black body, taking in every muscle, especially the muscle standing tall between his legs. As if in a daze Martha's slim white fingers began unbuttoning the three buttons on her blouse. Once open she slowly undid the knot below her straining breasts and as the material parted Charles looked up, his eyes were the size of saucers and licking his lips he just stared at their size, weight and color. The breasts were a large C or a small D, the nipples and aureoles were a bright pink and were getting darker by the second as she became excited and the nipples began to stiffen.

She reached back and pulled the tiny zipper on the back of her skirt and letting go it floated to the ground around her pretty feet. She kicked it and her shoes away and still staring at his cock ran her fingers through her tight pussy lips.

Her fingers were coated with her juices and raising them to her lips she lewdly licked them clean.

Charles let out a groan and reached out for her.

Martha let out a giggle and scurried away, just out of his reach. She reached up and pulled her hair out of the tight ponytail. Shaking her hair free from the tight holder, she turned quickly towards the pool and dove in. She glided across the pool and surfacing, turned onto her back and lazily began doing the backstroke. Her large tits were cutting through the surface of the water and Charles could not take his eyes off how the large nipples puckered up and tightened even more.

She turned over and slid below the surface of the water. When she came up, she was at the pool's edge right next to Charles.

He let out a groan when he saw the gorgeous woman before him. With her all wet now, her long platinum blonde hair was plastered to her head. Water droplets were clinging to her lashes and face making her look even more desirable.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,212 Followers
12