FFFF Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She placed her hands on the edge of the pool and jumping up, lifted her lithe lush body out of the water and sat down directly between his outstretched legs.

Charles jumped when the water from her body hit his hot body. Before he could react, Martha closed her cool wet hand around his hot stiff black cock and she began sliding her cool wet hand up and down his hot shaft. Her other hand cupped his large nut sack. His balls were bloated and she couldn't wait to empty them either all over her face or deep in her pussy.

She let out a moan as she lowered her mouth and ran her tongue around and around the large black mushroomed head. She smiled up and him and even though he was hot from the sun, she made him shiver.

Martha's dark blue eyes were locked on his and never breaking eye contact she slowly drew the head of his cock into her mouth. Her pouty lips clung to his black meat and slid up and down the black shaft. It was quickly coated in her saliva as she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her eyes never left his and he was quickly nearing an explosive orgasm.

Charles ran his large black fingers through her wet hair and she moaned around his cock

She squeezed his balls and that sent him over the top. Charles started cumming and cumming and cumming. Her cheeks ballooned out as her oral cavity was filled with his hot potent cum. She swallowed over and over again, determined to savor each and every drop. As he stopped cumming Martha popped her mouth off his cock and licked her pouty red lips. She looked up and let out a moan as she watched Uma and Tony come out of the house. Uma was wrapped around Tony's body, her arms and legs were strangling his body. His cock was buried balls deep in her extremely wet pussy.

Uma looked down at Martha, a tiny stream of cum was rolling down her chin and when she saw this she went off and started cumming again.

Tony sat down on a lounger besides Martha and Charles and Martha could see all of Uma's cum covering Tony's cock as she continued to ride his cock. This turned on Martha like never before. She threw one leg over Charles and reaching back gripped his cock and stuffed it into her tight lipped juicy pussy. She rocked back and forth and it slowly disappeared deep up into her body.

Uma was watching and she slammed her tight ass harder and harder against Tony's cock. She was amazed how much and how thick the cum was oozing out of Martha's cunt and clinging to Charles' thick hard black cock.

Charles loved it too. His large black hands were mauling Martha's large tits and tugging on them, she leaned forward allowing his large black lips to capture one large pink tip between his lips. His tongue joined in the action as he flicked the large aureole and drive her closer and closer to an explosive orgasm.

Uma was cumming once again as she slammed hard against Tony's thighs and he worked on her dark nippled tits. Totally spent she rolled off of Tony, her cum flowed out like an overflowing river. She looked up at the edge of the house and saw the red light on the three cameras aimed at the two couple and smiled, knowing it was capturing all of the action.

She slipped from the lounge chair and Tony stood up and moved over to Martha. He straddled Charles prone body and offered her his cum coated cock.

Martha willingly took his cock between her pouty lips and drew him into her mouth. She licked and sucked all of Uma's juices from his cock and this was all it took as she started cumming again.

Uma moved over to where Charles and Martha were joined and leaning in she began licking and sucking on the exposed flesh of his cock as it slipped in and out of Martha's oozing cunt. She saw Martha cumming again and licked at her cum as it stuck to Charles' cock.

Uma pulled his cock from Martha's pussy and with her tiny mouth she started sucking and bobbing up and down as fast as she could.

Charles let out a loud groan and rewarded Uma with a huge load. It coated her face, neck and swaying tits.

She popped it back into her mouth and sucked it dry and licked at it until it started going soft.

Above them Tony was getting closer and closer as Martha's fantastic mouth drew the cum from his bloated nuts. He pulled his cock from her mouth, covered her face, mouth and wet hair with his creamy load. He staggered to the pool's edge and jumped in.

Uma and Martha burst out into laughter and jumped in after him. The three of them rinsed off and frolicked in the water for nearly half an hour, where Tony once again fucked both Uma and Martha, ending up depositing his load deep in Uma's pussy.

On the edge of the pool Charles also came stroking his cock and sending his load once again all over Martha's face.

The four of them dried off, dressed and Uma and Martha drove them back to their fraternity house.

The DVD finished and the group of ladies started applauding. Jamie Colby stood up and gave Uma and Martha praise for the unique fantasy.

"I think your fantasy took longer then expected so we'll hold off Bonnie's fantasy till next week. Uma who do you nominate for our group?"

Uma stood up' "Well Jamie, I thought long and hard and after speaking with her she jumped at the chance to join our group, I nominate Ainsley Earnhardt."

Gretchen stood up; "Well I know this is just a formality but, I think your nomination is unanimous, what do you say ladies?"

They all approved of the nomination and Gretchen turned to Bonnie; "Sorry we couldn't see your fantasy, but we'll meet next week to see it then so till later, so long."

12