FFFF Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allie rolled onto her back and raising one leg let out a little giggle; "Not totally dressed, if I remember correctly, someone tore my panties off, see!" She spread her legs and laughed as Kelly looked down at her shiny wet pussy.

Kelly started laughing too, she straddled Allie's body and looked down at the gorgeous MILF she had known most of her life. She now looked at her in a totally different light.

Allie, just like Kelly stared up at the gorgeous teen above her. She was now totally naked straddling her body. She scanned her body, she was very slim, but filled out nicely in the past year or so. Her fiery red hair cascaded down past her shoulders and covered her firm tits. She was amazed how high and firm they stood and did not sway one iota as she wiggled about her prone form. Her belly was concaved as it dipped between her slim hips. Her pussy was covered in a thick patch of red hair and as she wiggled her pussy lips parted and she saw the bright pink inner lips and just how hot and juicy they looked. She couldn't wait to taste it directly from the source. Looking lower her creamy thighs were slim, but not skinny and she just imagined them wrapped around Clayton or Dave's waist later this evening.

Kelly smiled down at her and began to unbutton the four large black buttons on her white vest. Like a child unwrapping her gift at Christmas, she was giggly and excited as the vest parted and she slipped it off Allie's shoulders. When Allie rose up to slip the vest off, Kelly slipped her hands back behind her and popped open the tight cupped bra. It nearly sprung from her body as Allie settled back to the mattress.

Kelly held her breath as she pulled the bra from Allie's full tits. Her eyes went wide and she slowly dropped the bra to the floor. She slid her hands up from Allie's belly to her full high tits. She squeezed them and rolled the nipples. She was amazed how firm the entire tit was. She leaned over and just like Allie did to her earlier, she sucked on the large nipples and aureole. She smiled to herself when she heard Allie moan and arch her back, trying to force more tit flesh into Kelly's mouth.

Kelly slid lower on Allie's bare legs and began planting hot wet kisses across her rib cage and her slightly swelling belly.

Allie sucked in her breath when she felt Kelly's tongue dart into her belly button.

Kelly found the zip on the side of Allie's skirt and pulling it down she tugged back and forth on her tight skirt and it slowly gave way and she slid it down and off her legs.

It was Kelly's turn to sit back on her haunches and take in the figure lying before her. Allie's light brown hair framed her face and with so many highlights in her hair, it almost made her look like an ash blonde.

Kelly leaned forward and swept one lock of hair from Allie's face and she planted a light kiss on her full red lips. Her tongue darted out and they met in a hot open mouthed kiss. Their tits scraped back and forth against one another and Kelly sat up, she was breathing hard, but wanted to take it slower this time.

She smiled down at Allie who was biting her lower lip. Her gaze went to her heaving breasts and was mesmerized by their size and weight. She loved the large areoles atop her tits and the pencil eraser like nipples. Looking lower she loved the tiny swell of her belly and then she locked in on Allie's pussy.

She was surprised for a MILF; she had a very tight lipped pussy. It was swelling from her excitement and she saw a tiny trickle of her juices flow out the bottom of the slit and collect around her tiny puckered asshole.

Like before her eyes were drawn to her fabulous legs and she could not tear her eyes from them. She slipped lower on Allie's legs and her wet cunt hair left a trail of her juices on Allie's legs.

She slowly ran her hands up and down Allie's trim, well muscled legs and it was driving Allie crazy. Her legs were sliding back and forth, teasing Kelly's pussy as she scraped against her dripping cunt.

Finally Kelly slid higher and when Allie parted her legs, as far as she could, Kelly lowered her head, her long curly red hair drifted back and forth across Allie's thighs, belly and pussy. She blew lightly on Allie's dripping slit and this caused Allie to let out a loud groan. She took a deep breath and whispered up to Allie; "Oh my god Allie, I can smell your pungent sex and it's driving me wild!"

Allie let out another gasp; "Oh Kelly, I'm soooooo sorry! I thought I was clean.......!

"NO! NO ALLIE! I love the smell; it's turning me on like I've never been turned on before!"

Allie smiled down at her and she scooped up her long red hair and slid it to one side of her face and she watched as she came closer and closer to her pussy. She threw her head back and arched her back when Kelly's tongue slithered out and ran lightly up and down the length of Allie's tight lipped pussy.

"Oh fuck Kelly, you are one quick learner!"

Kelly pulled away and looked up at Allie with those gorgeous green eyes, it made Allie shiver; "Well Allie I had some great instructional videos to watch and with such a pretty and juicy pussy, how could anyone not adore doing this!"

Before Allie could reply, Kelly buried her face back into Allie's pussy and slid her tongue up and down, up and down and the lips slowly parted, allowing Kelly's tongue to slide deeper into Allie's quaking pussy.

She gripped Kelly's head and tried to guide her to her clit, but Kelly wanted to do this at her own pace.

She stabbed deeper and deeper into the deep well of Allie's pussy and was rewarded with another gush of her creamy mixture. Kelly sucked it down her throat and resumed her oral loving of Allie's creaming sex.

Allie was squirming around on the bed, twisting this way and that; "Oh fuck me Kelly, fuck me with your fantastic tongue, make me cum!"

Kelly moved her mouth a little higher and captured her clit and began flicking it back and forth and sucking on it lightly.

That was all it took as Allie let out a loud groan and started shooting her creamy cum all over Kelly's face, neck and chest. She slowly calmed down and she pulled on Kelly's hair, urging her to slip higher to cover her body. Allie wrapped her arms around her and she hugged her tightly against her lush body.

When she finally regained some strength she rolled over and now had Kelly lying there on her back. She kissed her tenderly and began raining kisses all over her face, neck and shoulders.

Kelly smiled up at Allie, she knew what was coming and she couldn't wait. She slid her slim fingers through Allie's light brown hair and urged her lower.

Allie slid down and ran her tongue back and forth around and around both of Kelly's cheery nipples and areoles. She heard Kelly let out a loud moan when she sucked half of one tit into her mouth and her active tongue flicked out and bathed her firm tit flesh. Popping it out of her mouth she did to its twin and she now had Kelly squirming on the bed.

Moving lower she planted wet kisses along Kelly's ribcage and sunken belly and dipped her tongue into her belly button produced a shiver from Kelly.

Allie smiled up at her when she arrived at her pussy. Her red hair pussy was matted down with her sweet pussy juices. She alternated with her hot breath and blowing out her cool breath. Each time she did this, Kelly tried to make her make contact with her aching clit and dripping pussy.

Allie parted the tiny lips which were now filling up quickly with her blood. She dipped one finger into her hole and was amazed on how tight this young vixen was. She pulled it and she used it to tease her clit. At the same time her mouth came down began attacking her cunt.

Within seconds, seeing Kelly was at wits ends, started cumming like she had never cum before.

Allie held on for dear life as Kelly tiny slim body bucked, rolled from side to side and arching up, dropped to the bed and shook violently through yet another orgasm. "Please, please Allie, I need a break! Oh fuck my pussy is so fucking sensitive, please, please let me catch my breath!"

Allie rose up from between Kelly's thighs and she smiled at her. Her entire face and neck were covered in Kelly's thick creamy cum. She licked her lips and scooped up a large gob of the cum and as it hung on her fingers, she fed it to Kelly.

Kelly opened her mouth and welcomed her own cum into her mouth. She pulled Allie down to her and like a starved kitten began licking Allie's face clean. She hugged her hard and felt a jolt of excitement course through her pussy as she felt Allie's cunt and tits scrape against her own pussy and tits.

The two of them must have laid there for about ten minutes. Allie slowly slid off of Kelly and lying besides her began caressing her body once again.

Kelly rolled onto her side and became the aggressor this time. Her hands slid up and down Allie's thighs as her mouth captured one of Allie's stiffening nipples.

Allie could not believe how well Kelly took to female sex, now was the time to introduce her to cock, Clayton and Dave to be specific. She had them both waiting impatiently out in the hall.

She told them to strip and be READY to fuck and be sucked by both the virgin and Allie.

She turned on Kelly and rolled over and now with Kelly on top they were locked in a classic sixty-nine position and Allie had her head nearly hanging off one side of the bed. She had her legs laid out flat and Kelly's head was near the other side of the bed.

Allie motioned for the two men to come into the room. She let out a groan when she saw the large thick cock between Clay's thighs. It was as stiff as a pipe and nearly as thick. She directed his cock directly into her mouth and she sucked on it making it good and wet. Popping it out of her mouth she directed it to the foaming cunt just above her mouth.

At first Kelly thought Allie was shoving her thumb and a couple fingers into her pussy, but when she felt both of Allie's hands gripping her hips she panicked. She tried to break free from Allie's grip, but when she felt another pair of hands wrap around her body and pull her tight against them she couldn't move a single inch.

Clayton slowly, but steadily slid inch after inch into her incredibly tight cunt. Not only was it tight, but he never felt a pussy as hot or wet as hers was.

She rose up and turned her head back to look at Clayton shoving his cock into her unprotected pussy. Her eyes were glassy with tears as the pain of a real cock penetrating her virgin pussy was incredible.

Allie stroked her thighs and played with her clit, trying to calm her down and get her more excited. She whispered up to Kelly; "Relax Kelly, you are going to get fucked tonight and fucked over and over again, so you may as well enjoy it. Not only are you going to get fucked by Clayton here, but Dave also.

For now just try and relax and have some fun. Just think of how you loved being fucked by that large dildo and me eating you and you eating me. This is just the natural progression of your sexual experiences.

Just then she turned back to try and relax and resume eating Allie's pussy, but she was stunned as she was staring directly at the even larger cock dangling in front of her.

Dave Briggs was stroking his cock, she opened her mouth to protest and when she did that, he shoved his cock into her mouth. He took hold of her sexy red curly hair and grabbing two fistfuls he held her steady and slid his cock in and out of her pretty little mouth.

She looked up at him, those green eyes were pleading with him, but he was so turned on by watching her and Allie sucking and fucking one another for the past hour, he knew he wasn't going to last long. Her eyes teared up when he shoved his thick long cock even deeper into her throat and she coughed and gagged.

He pulled out slightly and holding her head steady began sliding in and out of her mouth, but only the first four or five inches. He needed to cum and he knew fucking her face like this he wouldn't last very long.

Behind her she was still stinging as Clayton was sawing his cock in and out. He still only fed about half of his cock into her pussy. He desperately wanted to plow fully into her, but didn't want to ruin her before they ever go going.

Below her Allie was totally forgotten as Clay and Dave wanted to cum in this redheaded virgin.

Dave looked down at Allie's pussy and just couldn't wait to fuck her. He pulled his cock out of Kelly's mouth, it was dripping with her saliva and she was drooling as her spit flowed out of the corner of her mouth. He crouched down and with one quick thrust buried his cock balls deep in her pussy.

Allie let out a loud scream as Dave's huge cock nearly split her in two. When she did this she rolled to one side and Kelly rolled off of her and Clayton popped out of her.

She fell onto her back and Clayton pounced right back on her this time entering her from the front. This time he entered her a lot easier and slid in a lot further.

Kelly was a lot more receptive to fucking him missionary. When he was fucking her doggy, he went it deeper even though he was only halfway in.

In front of her Dave was slamming into Allie and she was now fucking him back. Even though he was a lot larger then most, she was accustomed to fucking large cocks, Paul, Kelly's boyfriend in particular. Dave was sweating as he felt his cum boiling in his balls. Suddenly he pulled out and turning towards Kelly, he began shooting his pearly white cum all over her face. She let out a screech and then opened her mouth to take his cum into her mouth.

Dave fell back onto a nearly chair and Allie rolled over and began licking his cum from Kelly's face.

When Clayton saw this, he couldn't hold off any longer and started cumming in her tight hot pussy.

When she felt him cumming, the first man to ever cum in her pussy she let out a loud groan and started cumming too. Her cunt tightened so much; Clayton thought she was going to squeeze his cock off his body. He collapsed against her and all that could be heard in the room was the sound of four people who had just cum like never before.

Allie smiled down at Kelly; "I know I tricked you, but you have to admit, it was one hellava fucking wild experience, wasn't it?"

She pulled Allie back down to her and kissed her hard; "My god Allie, I've never felt anything like it ever before. I thought the dildo was something, but nothing beats a real cock huh? When can we start again?"

The other three started laughing and Allie started; "Give us old folk a few minutes to rest, then we can start again."

Kelly jumped on onto her knees and Allie immediately saw Clayton's cum oozing out of her pussy. "What are we going to next Allie?"

She smiled up at Kelly; "Well I was going to show you how to really suck a cock, not having it shoved down your throat like Dave did earlier, but before we start that, I think I'll have to eat out that puffy little pussy of yours."

Dave slid over; "I wouldn't mind doing that if the two of you wouldn't mind starting sucking on our cocks."

Allie laughed out loud; "Okay Dave, fine with me, just remember you'll be sucking all of Clayton's cum out of her pussy!"

Clayton. Allie and Kelly started laughing when Dave jumped back out of the way; "No, no Allie, that's okay, I'll just sit back here and stroke my cock and get it ready for both of your pretty mouths. I wouldn't mind watching you eat her cunt up close. The last time you were doing it, we were out in the hall way and didn't have a very good view."

She laughed again; "Yeah, yeah, sure Dave, you just don't want Clayton's cum running down your throat. Lucky for you, I love the feel and taste.

Kelly scurried around on the bed and laid on her back, spread her legs and with Clay's cum oozing out of her pussy looked up at Allie; "Please Allie, come on, just talking about you eating my pussy, it's driving me crazy!:

Allie was laughing out loud as she slipped in between Kelly's thighs. She tossed her long light brown hair back onto her shoulders. Gripping Kelly's legs she placed her calves on her shoulders and slid right into her dripping cunt. Without preliminaries her tongue darted deep into her hole and locking her lips on Kelly's cuntlips she started flicking her tongue in and out and sucking as hard as she could.

Kelly went berserk, she felt like her inners were being sucked out of her pussy. She gripped Allie's head and crushed her thighs about her head as she started cumming yet again. Her legs fell from Allie's shoulders and she lay there panting and squirming as Allie licked her lightly.

When Allie pulled back her entire face was covered in Clay and Kelly's cum. She licked her lips lewdly and slid up and kissed Kelly on the mouth. She fed her, her own cum along with the cum Clayton had deposited in her pussy.

The two of them kisses until they couldn't breathe any longer. Allie rolled off of Kelly and ended up between Dave's legs, looking up she was starting at his huge cock as he slid it in and out of his palm. She let out a moan; "Mmmm, let me do that for you Dave! Do you have any idea how many times on our morning show I wanted to drop to my knees and suck on this monster. During commercials, when you and Clayton play with my legs and pussy, I just wanted to straddle those strong thighs of yours and fuck myself silly!"

Without saying another word she gripped his cock in her hand, her fingers didn't meet when she gripped his cock. She slid her soft hand up and down his cock and he threw his head back and let out a loud groan; "Oh fuck Alisyn, your hand feels so good stroking my cock. I can't wait to feel your mouth on it!"

Dave stopped her momentarily and just stared at her gorgeous face. He swept a stray lock from her face; "My god Alisyn. Do you have any idea how beautiful you look? Your face is flawless, those large dark eyes are just penetrating, and those lips, those lips I just can't wait to feel them wrapped around my cock. Your hair is perfect, even though it's a light brown, with so many highlights it almost looks blonde, it's so silky and I can't keep my hands off of it!"

He slid his hands though her hair and she lowered her mouth to his cock. She made contact with just her wet, pink tongue and Dave let out a groan. She pulled up and leaning over picked up a barrette from the end table and pulling back on her hair slipped her shoulder length hair into a ponytail; "Mmmmm, now I can suck without getting hair in my mouth!"

Sucking hard she just drew the large head between her full red lips. Holding it there she rolled her tongue around and around the large mushroomed head. Popping off she looked over at Kelly; "If you want a lesson, just copy what I'm doing to Dave on Clayton. I'm sure he won't object, right Clayton?"

He smiled and just nodded vigorously.

Kelly reached over and also picked up a ponytail holder and winding her long curly red hair up she captured its large mass and piled it high atop her head in a ponytail and bun.

She was behind her instructions and hurried between Clayton's outstretched legs, his large cock was standing up straight and swaying back and forth.

Even though she already had it in her cunt and had it cum in her pussy, she reached for it tentatively, slowly wrapping her slim lily white fingers around the large shaft. She stroked it softly with her hand and a drop of pre-cum oozed out of the head. She giggled when she saw this and ran her thumb around it, coating the head and part of the shaft.

She looked over at Alisyn who was now bobbing up and down on Dave's huge cock and when she saw Allie's tongue slip out and flick along the shaft, Kelly began mimicking what Allie was doing.

Allie popped it out of her mouth and ran her langue on the underside of his cock and when she reached his balls she sucked first one into her mouth and popping it out, did the same with the other one. All along her hand pumped at the stiff shaft.