FFFF Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again Kelly did exactly what Allie was doing and before long both Dave and Clay were on the verge of cumming.

While Kelly was sucking his cock like a pro, Clay was playing with Kelly's matted down pussy hair and super sensitive clit.

She was constantly arching her pussy hard against his hand, trying to make greater contact.

Alisyn was panting like a locomotive and needed to get fucked and get fucked hard, now! She pulled off of Dave's cock, saliva was running down her chin and his cock was gleaming it the glow of the bedroom, his cock totally covered in her saliva. "Come on Dave, fuck me, fuck me good and hard!"

Clayton looked over at the two getting ready to fuck; "Hey Dave. I already fucked this wild redhead, why don't you give me a chance with Allie. I bet ya Kelly would love a shot at that huge cock of yours!"

Kelly pulled off of Clayton's cock and it looked just as wet as Dave's. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand and stared in amazement at the huge cock swaying and jerking above his belly. All she could do was grunt and nod.

Alisyn slid over to Clayton and while slipping past Kelly, stopped to give her a long passionate open mouthed kiss; "Have fun Kelly and save some of that cock for me, I still want a shot at it later!"

She giggled; "Allie, I think there is enough her for the both of us!"

Allie swung her leg over Clayton's outstretched legs and settled down on his thighs. Reaching back she gripped his cock and positioned it at the entrance to her dripping pussy. With one long steady movement downward she soon had his cock balls deep in her dripping cunt. She just sat there and rolled her hips back and forth, back and forth. She did this for several minutes.

Finally Clay gripped her hips; "Enough of this teasing shit, I'm going to fuck you just like you wanted!" He rolled her over and she was now on the bed and Clayton hovered above her. He began fucking her hard and fast. The room was filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin as he drove deep into her pussy.

She wrapped her gorgeous legs around his waist and held on for dear life as she started to cum. She came and came, as one orgasm subsided, another one began and Clayton did not let up. She began moaning and groaning; "Oh yes Clay fuck my cunt, drive that big cock right though me, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming again, faster, faster, harder, oh fuck I'm there!"

She started shaking and her legs fell from his body as she squirmed under him.

He could feel her cunt tighten around his cock and he looked over at Dave, his cock was sliding slowly into Kelly tight lipped red hair covered cunt and he lost it. He started cumming, he came buckets of cum in Alisyn's pussy and this triggered yet another orgasm from her well fucked pussy.

He collapsed against Allie and after a minute or so he rolled off of her and pulled her up into the crook of his arm and they laid back and watched the erotic scene unfold besides them.

Kelly was sitting atop Dave's cock and it still had about half of his length to slide into her hot, tight cunt. She was panting as if giving birth.

Dave was being very patient as he knew he was large and didn't want Kelly to experience any discomfort. He had his hands on her firm tiny breasts and was tweaking her nipples and the sensation drove directly to her pussy, making it easier for him to fuck her cunt.

Kelly threw her head back and wiggled her tight little ass and another couple of inches disappeared into her pussy.

Dave pulled her down to him and he now began sucking on her apple sized tits, flicking his tongue back and forth across her stiff pink nipples. When he did this it caused her ass to lift up and gave him easier access to her pussy, less resistance and a more direct route into her pussy.

She felt this too and lowered her ass even more and blew out a long deep breath as she felt him bottom out in her pussy. Her ass and thighs were now resting on his and she smiled and slowly nodded to Dave; "I don't fucking believe it Dave, my tiny pussy has swallowed your entire cock in, my god I can't believe the intense pressure I feel in my womb. I hope to hell the tightness and pressure subsides so I can really fuck this monster in me!"

He pulled her to him and kissed her hard, their tongues flicked and out of each other's mouths as she now began to rock her hips and started cumming; "Oh fuck Dave, I'm cumming already and we haven't even started fucking yet!"

He kissed her on the nose; "All the better Kelly, at first your pussy will tighten up, but after the first couple of waves, your cum juices will lubricate both of us and make it even easier to fuck this luscious pussy of yours!"

She was beaming and blushing at the same time. She continues to rock her hips from side to side and as he had said her juices were bathing her cuntlips and his cock and Dave began to slide out and back into her pussy.

Bolts of electricity coursed through her tiny body with each upward thrust and the tingling in her clit was making her rush quickly towards yet another orgasm. She began to really get into it now and was bouncing up and down with a little more vigor. Her hands were flat on Dave's chest and used his crest for leverage as she pushed off and fell back down.

Dave now gripped her tiny ass cheeks in his hands and raised and lowered her body faster and harder.

Kelly was moaning and groaning constantly now, not from discomfort any longer, but from the intense pleasure racing threw her entire body. Her head whipped around and she reached up and tore her hair from its restraint and tossing her head around her long curly red hair was now covering half of her back and her tiny tits.

Dave had to swipe her hair back to look her in the eyes. Those green pools were alive with lust as she raced towards yet another orgasm. Dave too was nearing his end as he could not believe still how hot and tight her quaking cunt was.

Her pussy drew the cum from his ball and pulling her down to her, he kissed her violently and groaned deep in her mouth as he started shooting his thick heavy load deep in her pussy.

When she felt his cock rear up, expand and began to shoot his spunk into her, she let out a cry and came one more time. This time she collapsed against his sweaty body and shook until she finally calmed down and nearly fell asleep.

Dave slowly rolled Kelly off of his body and placed her on her back. With her legs spread wide her red cunt hair was matted down with both of their creamy cums. Her cuntlips were red and swollen and cum trickled out and puddled around her asshole.

After about five minutes Kelly began to stir. She slowly slid up on the bed and propped her worn body up on the large fluffy pillows. She smiled weakly at Alisyn; "Well Allie, I guess I rid myself of my virginity in fine style, wouldn't you agree?"

"Honey, your mother would be proud of her little daughter, as a matter of fact I have something you might be interested in." She grabbed a remote and pushed the CCTV button and the television came to life.

On the bed Gerri Willis, Kelly's mother was fully dressed in a tight red dress, her ass was to the camera and she was kneeling over an unbelievably large cock, it made Dave's look small. Gerri was sliding her full red lips up and down the huge shaft and the man was groaning and arching his back, trying to force Gerri to take it into her mouth. When Gerri pulled back to slide around to the other side of the young man, Kelly let out a startled cry, it was her boyfriend Paul, he was somewhere in the house getting his cock sucked by her mother.

Gerri took Paul by the hand and pulled him off the bed and the screen went black.

Kelly looked at Alisyn with a puzzled look; "What, where, what the fuck is going on Alisyn?"

"Well Kelly, your mother and Paul are in the other room getting ready to fuck, but I think she has different plans!"

Just then there was a knock on the bedroom door and Allie yelled out; "Come in!"

The door opened and Gerri led the way with Paul in tow. She barely had her tiny hand wrapped around his stiff huge pole.

She felt it soften and droop suddenly when he saw who else was in the room. He was shocked and angry at the same time.

"Kelly what the fuck are you doing here, just look at yourself!"

She was sitting back on the large pillows, her legs were splayed open and Dave's cum was drooling out. She instantly turned beet red and spat back at him; ME, ME, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. Here you are having my mother with her hand wrapped around your cock! Don't get me started about the videos I saw you in fucking Gretchen Carlson and my mother!"

His mouth dropped open and didn't know what to say. He took a deep breath; "Kelly I know I fucked up, but you need to understand, spending all that time with you and not being able to fuck you, well I nearly went crazy. Then a couple of weeks ago I came over to see you and Gerri and Gretchen seduced me and I willingly fucked them and haven't been abler to stop ever since."

He turned to Dave and Clayton; "You guys understand don't you? What would you do if that opportunity was presented to you?"

Clayton and Dave started laughing; "No, no you don't, don't get us in the middle of this. I would say though that Gerri here looks good enough to eat!"

Paul had a shit eating grin on his face; "Oh believe me guys, she sure is!"

Kelly yelled out; "PAUL!!"

"Sorry Kelly, but she is. I bet her daughter is just as good tasting, if not better!"

Alisyn let out a laugh; "Oh she is Paul, trust me she is. So why don't you come over her and lay between Kelly and I?"

Gerri let out a screech when Dave tugged at her arm and she flopped down on the bed opposite Allie and Kelly.

Dave and Clay slipped off the bed and stood before Gerri, both of there cocks were already getting stiff and they were still coated with Allie and Kelly's cunt juices.

Gerri let out a long moan and leaning forward took Clayton's, then Dave's cock into her mouth. She was able to deep throat both of them before they stiffened to full length.

On the other side of the bed Allie and Kelly were crouched down around Paul's groin. His flaccid cock was quickly having blood rush into its length.

Allie looked up at Kelly; "Just follow my lead!" She gripped his huge cock at the base and started licking up and down the one side of his cock.

Kelly like a fish to water started doing the same thing on the other side of his cock. Their lips met at the large mushroomed head and they stopped too kiss and exchange saliva.

Paul's cock jumped in Allie's hand as he watched them kiss.

They alternated now as Kelly licked downward, Alisyn licked upward and when she reached the head she slipped in into her mouth, corkscrewed her mouth around it and popping it out began traveling back downward.

As Kelly and Allie's mouth passed they stopped to kiss and resume their sucking. Kelly reached the top and struggled to get the large head into her mouth and she let out a gasp as it stretched her puffy lips back.

At the other side Clayton reached behind Gerri and pulled down the zipper on her dress. He tugged at it and it fell about her waist. She wasn't wearing a bra and Dave took the opportunity to slip his huge cock, covered in her saliva, between her large globes of flesh.

She let out a moan when he began tit fucking her, his fingers were tugging and twisting her brown nipples, and they perked up immediately. She groaned in frustration as Clayton pulled her to her feet and Dave's cock popped out from between her tits.

Clayton quickly pulled her dress off and she was naked under the dress. He urged her onto the bed, on her hands and knees Clayton scurried to the head of the bed and gripping her silky blonde locks guided her mouth to his cock.

She took it all the way in and her tongue flicked out around his shaft like a large snake. Behind her Dave came up and slipped his cock in between her thighs and finding her dripping cunt slipped all the way into her wet, hot cunt.

She briefly pulled off of Clayton's cock to let out a loud groan and urged Dave on; "Oh yessss Dave, fuck my hot cunt, slam it in deep and don't stop till you fill me with your spunk!"

She immediately went back to sucking on Clayton's cock. She was bound and determined to get both of their hot juices in both ends of her body. Her slurping echoed in the room and the entire room was filled with multiple people moaning.

Besides them Paul was flat on his back. Alisyn was straddling his head and was grinding her pretty pussy against his active mouth and tongue. Lower, Kelly was straddling his thighs, her matted down red pussy hair parted and his huge cock entered her ultra tight pussy.

Lucky for Kelly she had taken Clay and Dave's cock into her pussy, this stretched it enough for Paul's even thicker and longer cock to enter her pussy with little, if any discomfort.

Kelly bit down on her lip and her gorgeous green eyes rolled back in her head as she lowered her body slowly onto his huge spike.

Paul was impatient and tried to drive his hips upward and sink more of his cockmeat into her gorgeous pussy. She would have none of this and was going to make him suffer for fucking her mother and Gretchen.

Bolt of electrical excitement coursed through her tiny body and she was not able to make him suffer any longer. She lowered her body onto his cock and after about thirty seconds, she was resting on his thighs, his cock totally imbedded in her cunt.

She was gasping for breath as she rotated her hips back and forth, side to side, trying desperately to make it easier it accommodate his cock.

Even though his view was blocked by Allie body, he was multi tasking. He drove his hips up and down into Kelly pussy, his hands moved back and forth from Kelly's firm tits, to Allie's luscious thighs and pussy. He flicked her clit and drove in fingers into her pussy along with his tongue.

Allie was nearing an explosive orgasm and she ground her cunt harder against his mouth. She let out a loud scream and started squirting her cum all over his face and neck. She shook so hard she lost her balance and fell sideways landing on Gerri and then to the bed besides Gerri and Paul.

Kelly immediately swooped down and began licking Allie's cum that covered Paul's face and neck. When she did this it gave him easier access to her pussy and he began driving in and out of her at a lightening pace.

Kelly was nearing yet another orgasm and as she climbed that mountain, her cunt muscles tightened and Paul could not hold off any longer.

Paul drove once more as deep as he could into her quaking cunt and started cumming in her. He came bucket loads and when Kelly felt him filling her pussy with his spunk, it triggered an enormous orgasm.

She collapsed against him and shook violently for minutes. She finally calmed down and as she rested her head on Paul's strong chest she watched her mother finish off Clayton and Dave.

Gerri was sweating from every pore on her body.

Dave was on his feet slamming up and down at her foaming pussy.

At the other end Clayton had his hands in her silky blonde hair and was holding her head steady so he could fuck her mouth. His cock was buries deep in her throat and with each thrust he slipped out to the head of his cock and then back in, balls deep into her mouth.

Gerri was on the edge now and as Dave drove deep into her cunt she started cumming. She moaned loudly around Clay cock as she felt her muscles in her cunt tighten around Dave's cock. A flood of cum came gushing out of her pussy as she went wild with an explosive orgasm.

Allie was on her way out of the room to visit the bathroom. She stopped and watched in amazement as Dave pumped his seed into Gerri's foaming cunt and at the same time Clay pulled his cock from her mouth and began painting her face, hair and chest with his pearly cream.

Unable to kneel any longer Gerri rolled over and fell directly onto Kelly.

Kelly cupped her mother's face and began licking Clay's cum from her face. She licked it like a starved kitten and soon the two of them were locked in a torrid kiss.

Dave and Clayton slipped off the bed and followed Allie to the bathroom.

Gerri reached down and cupped her daughter's pussy. She was rewarded with a palm full of Paul's cum.

Kelly did the same to Gerri and she was now collecting Dave's cum in her hand.

The two of them licked their hands clean and without saying a word, Kelly slid down and turning around lowered her pussy to her mother's waiting mouth. At the same time her head dipped between Gerri's naked thighs and began sucking avidly on her mother's cum filled cunt.

Paul sat back and watched in amazement as mother and daughter sucked, licked and ate each other's pussy. His cock was as stiff as a board as he slowly stroked it and kept his eyes on the mother, daughter duo.

The entire room echoed with the sound of moaning, groaning and slurping.

Gerri's entire lower body was covered with Kelly's red locks and she feasted on her mother's bare pussy.

Gerri quickly rolled over and now had Kelly on the mattress. She looked up at Paul and growled out at him; "Come on stud, you'll never get this chance again. Come fuck my cunt while I eat your girlfriend!"

In a flash we were behind her and with one quick thrust were buried in her cunt.

Gerri let out a loud scream into Kelly's pussy and resumed eating her.

Paul was slapping her ample ass as he plunged away at her dripping cunt. He pulled his cock out of her pussy and fed it to Kelly.

She opened her mouth and took him deep into her mouth. She licked all of her mother's juices from his cock and then guided it back into Geri's pussy.

Back and forth, back and forth, the three of them did this several times until they were all on the verge of cumming.

Paul felt Gerri's cunt tighten and he couldn't hold off any longer. He started cumming in her pussy and when Kelly realized this she pulled his cock out of her cunt and he sprayed his cum all over her face.

Gerri sucked on her daughter's clit and this put her over the top. She squeezed her mother's head with her slim thighs and squirted her cum all over Gerri's face.

The three of them collapsed on the bed and the entire room was filled with heavy breathing, moaning and groaning

In the bathroom Allie, Dave and Clay were in her Jacuzzi tub. Water was splashing all over the floor as Allie rode Clay cock violently.

Standing over her holding her head on his cock was Dave. He was literally fucking her mouth and throat.

Allie's dark eyes were focused on Dave as she continued to ride Clayton's cock.

Dave held onto her hips and guided her cunt up and down on his cock; her tits were swaying from side to side as she plunged down hard on his cock.

Her hair was dripping with water as she occasional pulled off of Dave's cock and dipped her head in the warm water.

Dave dug his fingers into her dripping wet locks and he couldn't hold off any longer. He pulled his cock from her mouth and covered her face and tits with his cum.

He staggered back and fell into the tub. Water slashed out all around the bathroom.

Alisyn didn't miss a beat as she concentrated on fucking Clayton to completion. She rode his cock as she swiped the cum from her face and licked her hands clean; "Come on Clay, make me cum one last time, I'm so fucking close!"

Clayton pulled Alisyn off his cock and pushed her forward. With Alisyn on her knees he was kneeling behind her. Clay spread her ass cheeks and with one quick lunge buried his dripping cock in her asshole.

"Ahhhhh Fuuuuucccccccckkkkk Clayton, I'm cumming!!!"

Her head slipped under the water and when she rose up, she threw her head back sending a long stream of water down her back and onto Clayton.

He plummeted her asshole as she continued to cum and he gripped her hips and driving one last time into her tight asshole he started cumming and cumming and cumming.