FFFF Ch. 17

Story Info
Ainsley & Erin on 7 day Cruise, Day 1 Sat.
9.8k words
4.78
21.6k
3
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Author's note, this fantasy segment once completed consisted of 192 Microsoft Word pages. I figured being this long I would break it up into seven mini stories, one for each day of the week on the cruise. I hope you enjoy it as much as I loved writing it.

*

Saturday, first day, we arrive on ship and start off with a bang!

Ainsley and Erin stood before the group, both with new suntans from their trip to Hawaii. Ainsley gave her patented smile, lighting up the room; "Ladies I'll keep it brief seeing both Erin and I are still exhausted from our trip and especially because of our never ending fantasy. So without further ado, we give you our trip on the cruise ship of love.

It was a sunny day in Honolulu and as Ainsley and Erin walked onto the ship the camera zoomed in on them.

Fred the cameraman from Fox agreed to go along with the two gorgeous blondes and video all of their escapades. They had agreed to take care of him, monetarily and sexually. They would give him his own stateroom, and pay for his entire trip.

Ainsley looked up and spotted Fred and she gave him one of her patented smiles, it made his cock stiffen as he looked at the all American southern belle. That smile could melt the coldest heart, her large blue eyes sparkled and he could just imagine those slick pink lips sliding up and down his big black shaft.

She was wearing skin tight white shorts and matching white halter top and when he zoomed in on her he knew she was braless under that top. Her dark nipples showed through the thin material and he was already drooling. Her slim, but shapely legs were tanned and looked even darker in the pure white shorts.

Besides her was Erin and when he focused on her, he nearly dropped his camera. Her long blonde hair was up in a tight ponytail and she looked like the ideal girl next door. Erin looked like a twin of Ainsley, but with a few exceptions. First Erin was a good six inches taller, her hair was longer, hanging nearly to her tight ass. Her hips were a little broader and her ass was larger, but no way was it big and fat, it was tight and firm as can be.

Erin was dressed identically to Ainsley and when Fred zoomed in on her, he noticed she too was braless. Her larger, darker nipples were stiff and poked out invitingly to anyone who dared to stare.

When they boarded they found their suite, it was at the back of the ship and it was huge. They paid a pretty penny, but wanted to go all out. It was two floors and a loft overlooked a large living room. The living room opened out to a large balcony at the rear of the ship.

Fred was sitting on a large sofa; his camera was aimed at the two women as they entered the stateroom.

They both let out a squeal when they saw their accommodations for the week. They knew it was the best on the ship, but had no idea just how lavish it was.

Ainsley ran out onto the balcony to catch a view of Honolulu as Erin headed upstairs to the loft area and the large king sized bed. She flopped down on it and rolled back and forth, her ponytail whipped around and Fred focused on her.

She looked up at him and immediately noticed the large lump in his pants. She smiled up at him; "Well Fred, Ainsley and I did agree to give you a blowjob and to fuck both of us at the end of the trip, but I'm so fucking horny right now. How about that blowjob right now so we can get this week of fucking started?"

His shorts hit the floor in seconds and he was going commando, his huge black cock popped out and bobbed up and down before Erin's face.

She looked up at him with those large dark blue eyes. They twinkled as she moved forward. Her bright red lip glossed lips looked dripping wet and he was bound and determined to make them even wetter with his pearly cum.

Fred was glad he had all of the cameras operational in the suite now and he could fuck Erin's face without holding the camera.

Erin leaned forward and her pink tongue slipped out from her oral cavity and slowly licked around the large black head. She stabbed her tongue tip into the pee hole and he let out a loud groan. She pulled back and gripping the large shaft in her slim white hand she lifted it and ran her tongue back and forth along one side and back down the other side. She did this several times and raising it high she dipped down and took first one large black ball into her mouth and rolling it around she popped it out and did the same with the other nut. She once again popped it out and ran her lips and tongue along the underside of his cock and when she reached the large mushroomed head she smiled up at him and letting out a loud guttural moan, she opened her mouth and took the entire head into her mouth.

She held it there for a second or two and then her tongue came into action, flicking at the crown and her lips slowly slid lower and lower onto his thick black shaft. When she felt it hit the back of her throat she stopped, took a deep breath and swallowed his cock all the way down her throat.

Fred threw his head back and shook from the intense sensation Erin's mouth and tongue inflicted on his cock. He gripped her ponytail and pulled back on it, half of his cock slipped out and it was coated in her saliva and was gleaming it the sunlight that poured into the loft. He guided her head back down and once again he was totally embedded in her throat.

Erin felt the mattress sink down and when she pulled his cock halfway out of her throat once again she saw Ainsley besides her. She smiled at Erin and Erin shivered from the gorgeous smiled beaming at her.

She pulled completely off of Fred's cock. Covered in saliva she pointed towards Ainsley and as she licked her lips, they opened and took the large crown onto her mouth.

Erin dropped to the mattress and lapped at his cum filled nuts and as he looked down, all he could see was a sea of blonde hair covering his black belly and thighs.

Ainsley and Erin were double teaming his cock and saliva was dripping down his thighs as the two blonde white goddesses paid homage to his huge black cock.

Fred was getting close to cumming as Ainsley bobbed faster and deeper on his cock. The slurping sound of both women was deafening as they were lost in the huge piece of black meat. He slipped his hand down into Ainsley's halter top and she shrugged her shoulders and one firm C cup tit popped out. The large nipple grew and stiffened as his large black fingers tugged and pulled at them

Erin's head, now between his legs shot up and her tongue tickled his asshole and that did it, he started cumming and cumming and cumming.

Ainsley's mouth was overflowing from his cum and it dripped down her chin and when Erin saw this she opened her mouth and it dripped directly into her waiting mouth. She swallowed and went directly from the source, taking Fred into her mouth she sucked the last couple of drops that oozed out of his cock. Erin moved to Ainsley and pulling her down to her mouth they kisses and swapped Fred's cum.

Just then over the loud speaker in all of the berths came an announcement; "Everyone please head out to your respective deck. There are stewards out in the hallways to direct you to your lifeboat stations. This is our mandatory test and lesson on evacuation and is required by the Coast Guard, no exceptions. Shortly the stewards will be checking all berths top make sure that they are all empty. Thank you for your cooperation."

Ainsley pulled her halter back up, but her stiff nipples poked through lewdly. The three of them headed out and Fred could not believe how both of their asses looked under their tight short, shorts.

While at the lifeboats Erin noticed two tall handsome black men checking Ainsley and herself out. She threw them both a big smile and as they approached the two blondes Erin got Ainsley attention; "I think we may have our first encounter about to begin Ainsley!"

Ainsley turned and looked up at the two huge black men as they stopped before her and Erin.

"Hi gorgeous ladies, I'm Tyrone and this here is Leroy. You two sure don't look like twins, even though I guess you could pass for sisters?"

Erin looked around and she suddenly noticed that most of the people around them were twins, or looked very, very much alike; "Hi Tyrone, are we missing something? Why does everyone here look like twins?"

Tyrone laughed; "I guess you didn't know this is a twin's cruise. You two may pass because you two are so fucking gorgeous!"

Ainsley looked around; "Oh fuck, no wonder we got the suite we did so cheap! What the fuck are we going to do now Erin?"

She laughed; "Well Ainsley, I don't know about you, but I think our fantasy just got kicked up a notch or two. Can you just imagine, fucking all of these twins, it's like a dream come true?"

Ainsley looked around; "Well now that you put it that way, it may be ever better than anticipated."

She turned to Tyrone; "Hey Tyrone, what are you and Leroy doing after the lifeboat lesson? By the way I'm Ainsley and this here is Erin. Sorry for being so rude not to introduce ourselves"

"Well nice to meet you Ainsley. Leroy and I were just going to wander around the ship and get the lay of the land, why did you two have something in mind?"

"Well Tyrone, Erin and I were going to head to our room, pick-up our suntan oil and head up to the top deck. You DO know about the top deck don't you?"

Leroy and Tyrone both shook their heads, no."

Erin giggled and took over in a whisper; "Well on the top deck is a secluded pool and adult's only area. There's nude sunbathing allowed. Ainsley and I wouldn't mind spending some time up there with the two of you handsome men!"

Their eyes lit up and their smiles were from ear to ear. Leroy spoke up for the first time and was very soft spoken for someone so large; "Well pretty lady, I don't know about Tyrone, but wild horses couldn't keep me away. We'll be there as soon as possible, right Tyrone?"

All Tyrone could do was smile and nod yes.

The lesson had ended and Ainsley looked back at the two large black men, flashing them her wide infectious smile yelled out; "See you soon!"

As Erin looked back at the men they bolted towards the bank of elevators. She though they were headed to their rooms to get ready to meet her and Ainsley at the nude, adults only pool.

Once back in the room Ainsley and Erin checked their make-up and hair.

Ainsley put her hair up in a roll and pinned it in place.

Erin pulled her long dirty blonde hair out of the ponytail and began putting in one long braid. She smiled to herself, knowing later when she took it out of the braid it would lay on her shoulders in tight waves and she just loved that look.

Picking up two bottles of oil they headed out to the nude pool. On their way there she stopped at Fred's room and he picked up a couple of tiny hideable cameras and followed the two tight assed women to the nude pool deck. His cock began to harden just thinking about seeing these two women bare assed naked.

As the two women walked up the flight of stairs from the main pool area to the adult's only pool, a man was there to insure no minors got up there. They stood there scanning the sea of naked flesh and Erin instantly began to moisten as she stared at all of the cocks, some flaccid and some stiff, she could see why. There all shapes and sizes of naked women, some gorgeous and some not so. She couldn't understand why some of the women, so out shape would suntan naked before all these hard bodies.

All of a sudden she saw Tyrone and Leroy waving, trying to get their attention. She smiled and waved back; "Over there Ainsley, get ready for some big black cock fucking that sweet little pussy of yours!"

Both Erin and Ainsley, still in the clothes they boarded the ship in came over to Leroy & Tyrone. The first thing Ainsley did was lock her bright blue eyes on Tyrone's big thick cock. It still wasn't stiff, but was growing. It had to be at least ten inches long and as thick as a baseball bat handle.

She licked her lips and her pussy began to tingle. It grew as Erin pulled off her halter top and her double D sized tits rested high on her chest. Turning around, she bent over and slowly slid her tight shorts off.

Both Tyrone and Leroy's cock were now at full mast. They stood nearly perpendicular to their strong thighs and it seems they have grown to at least twelve to fourteen inches long.

Ainsley let out a moan and licked her full pink lips as she watched a drop of pre-cum ooze out of the head of Leroy's cock.

Erin slipped to the lounge chair and with her head away from the men she was on her belly, she spread her legs slightly and they were rewarded with a view of her pink pussy. A small tuft of light brown hair was around the lips and above her clit.

Erin rose up and looked at Ainsley; "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to get naked and join me in this gorgeous sun?"

Ainsley, in a slight trance slipped off her halter top and quickly wiggled out of her shorts. Sitting on the lounge chair, she was about to lie on her belly when Erin spoke up; "Hey Ainsley before you lay down would you please apply some of the oil on my back and legs?"

Ainsley just nodded as she looked down at the long lithe body splayed out before her. She was amazed how long her legs were and what a gorgeous ass rose just past her tight trim waist.

Erin reached back and pulled the long braid from her back and draped it around her neck. She let out a moan when she felt the warm oil splash across her back and settle in the hollow of her tiny waist and ample hips. She let out a groan as she felt Ainsley's dainty soft hands begin to work the oil into her well-muscled back.

Ainsley could not believe how firm and yet supple Erin's skin was, she worked her hands down to Erin's hips and they wiggled when Ainsley's hands moved to her waist and just above her tight bubble butt. Her hands skirted her ass and worked the oil into her hips and down to her full super long legs.

Ainsley could feel her pussy getting wetter as her hands slid up and down Erin's legs and as she approached Erin's pussy and tight ass she heard Erin let out a groan and she felt her spread her legs even wider.

Erin rose up slightly; "Ainsley, please don't forget my pussy and ass. With all of the action I expect this week, I surely do not want my cunt to get burnt,"

Tentatively Ainsley drizzled more oil to Erin's ass and her hands began working the oil into her ass cheeks. Her fingers slipped between them and tickled her puckered asshole and slid lower to her pussy. It was already sopping wet and when her fingers slipped in between the lips, Erin let out a groan and shook from a tiny orgasm. Ainsley's fingers slid upward and she slid one finger into Erin's tight asshole.

Once again Erin let out a louder groan and came a lot harder this time.

When Ainsley realized what she had just did, in from of Tyrone, Leroy and everyone else who was watching, she quickly rose up and flopped down on her own lounge chair. Her breathing was ragged and she didn't know the last time she was so turned on.

She turned her head towards Erin's and Erin's mouth was open, she was breathing hard and she bit down on her lower lip. Her eyes were glassed over and she smiled at Ainsley; "My god Ainsley, that was incredible, thank you! Once I recuperate I'll spread some oil on you. I hope I can make you as happy as you just made me. She closed her eyes and dosed off.

Ainsley was so worked up she knew she would cum easily from Erin's long slim hands. She looked back at Tyrone and Leroy and their cocks seemed to be even larger than before. Trying to hide it, they stroked them and moved away, they stoked them and moved away. They knew if they got caught jacking off they would get thrown out of the pool area and today was just the first day.

Ainsley let out a groan when she saw what they were going and she ground her hips down on the lounge chair, trying to get more pressure on her itching clit and dripping pussy.

Erin woke up and watched Ainsley rocking back and forth giggled; "Want some help with that Ainsley?"

Panting Ainsley looked at her with pleading eyes and whispered; "YES PLEASE!"

Erin sat up and Tyrone and Leroy, along with a dozen other men and women stared at Erin's huge tits and long dirty blonde hair.

She picked up the bottle of oil and spread it quickly all over her back. She darted down to her perfectly formed thighs and calves. Moving upward she poured more into Ainsley's gorgeous ass and began tickling her asshole. She worked first one finger, then a second finger into her tight puckered hole and Ainsley let out a low groan.

Erin's thumb was tracing the lips of Ainsley's totally bare pussy and it dipped in and slid up to her clit. She rolled it around and Ainsley came instantly.

"Roll over Ainsley, let me do your front!"

Ainsley rolled over and Erin poured a good amount of oil across Ainsley's flat belly. She began working the oil into her belly and thighs. Her hands shot up to her large C sized tits and rolled her thumbs around and around her quarter sized areoles and pencil eraser sized nipples.

Ainsley rolled her head from side to side and reached and picked up a bottle of oil. Pouring a good amount into her palm she reached up and began spreading the oil on Erin's huge tits.

A crowd surrounded the two women, even the guard was there, and his cock was out and along with half a dozen other men were stroking their cocks as they watched the two women work the oil into their tits and down to their dripping pussies.

All of a sudden the guard started cumming; he shot his load all over Erin's back, as this happened Leroy and Tyrone started cumming too.

Two of the women, they were twin Italian beauties, standing over Erin leaned over and took two of the cocks closest to them in their mouths and sucked both men to completion.

Ainsley and Erin were lost in the moment and when they felt the cum shooting all over their hot bodies they started cumming once again.

Erin slumped over Ainsley and after a moment or two finally sat up.

The guard stuffed his cock back in his pants and using a stern voice spoke up; "Alright, alright, the show is over. Please head back to your lounge chairs and please behave yourselves. That was hot, but please try and restrain yourselves in the future!"

He headed to his spot at the entrance to the adult pool, he was sweating profusely.

Erin and Ainsley sat up and looked over at Leroy and Tyrone. Erin spoke up; "Would you two like to head back to our suite and continue this in private?"

They were smiling from ear to ear and just nodded up and down vigorously.

"Come on studs, get your suits on and follow us!"

Erin and Ainsley slid into their shorts and halter tops. With all of the oil on their bodies, the shorts and halters quickly absorbed the oil and clung to their bodies like a second skin. Their tits showed through and their nipples poked through their tops and winked at anyone who looked their way.

Their asses showed through the tight oil coated shorts and even their ass cracks were visible and as they walked towards the elevators their pussies were quickly becoming visible.

Leroy and Tyrone slipped into the elevator with the two gorgeous blondes and their hands immediately went to both women's asses and pussies. Their cocks were tenting their bathing trunks and they rubbed them up and down Erin and Ainsley's asses.

Suddenly the doors opened and twin MILF ladies, somewhere in their early forties entered the elevator. They looked Ainsley and Erin up and down and began to smile. They looked back and saw the large cocks attached to the two black studs and the one closest to them spoke up; "You two have fun with these two black stallions. When you're done with them send them to our suite and we'll really show them how to fuck!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers