FFFF Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Before Erin could reply they were out the door, they turned and looked at Leroy, "Lido deck room 812!"

The door opened again and they arrived at their deck. They hurried to the stern of the ship and opening the door pulled the two black men in. As Ainsley closed the door she blew a kiss to Fred who was behind them filming all that had occurred.

Erin raced up the stairs to the loft bedroom, before she reached the bed she was totally naked and lying on her back she reached her arms out to Leroy.

He stood beside the bed and dropped his trunks and climbed up onto the bed, his hard body covered her long, lithe tanned body.

Downstairs Ainsley tore off her halter and shorts. She reached up and undid her hair and shook her head, her long platinum blonde hair dances about her shoulders and she looked just like the girl next door, except she was naked and about to fuck a hard bodied black stud.

She pushed open the sliding door and stepped out onto the balcony. She leaned over the railing and looking back at Tyrone smiled broadly at him; 'I'm not sure if I can take that huge cock of yours in my tiny pussy, but I would love for you to fuck me in the ass!"

Tyrone came up behind Ainsley and slid his large black hands around her tiny white body. His hands slid up and down her oil covered body and cupping her firm full tits squeezed them and pulled her tight against his body.

His body was active to, his hips were rising and lowering, his cock stiff as a board was sawing up and down between her tight ass cheeks. He turned her head towards his and he captured her mouth with his own.

Their tongues dueled with one another and they continued to kiss and fondle one another for a good ten minutes.

Ainsley was moaning constantly, she broke free from his embrace and fell to her knees. She looked up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes and that dazzling smile. She gripped his cock in her tiny hand, unable to close her hand around its girth. She slid her hand up and down, leaning forward she took her tiny tongue and ran it around and around his thick black cockhead. She closed her pink lips around the shaft and slowly began to lower her head. Inch by inch she took his huge cock into her mouth. The large head pushed against the back of her throat and her pearly white teeth scraped against his sensitive flesh. Her mouth was open as wide as she could hold it and her mouth was stuffed with his black meat.

She pulled back slightly and taking a deep breath shoved forward. She felt his cock enter her throat and cut off the oxygen to her lungs. She pushed further and felt his cock slide deeper down her throat. She pulled back and was gasping for air as her saliva was dripping off his cock and down onto her firm tits.

Tyrone needed to fuck her and he wanted to fuck her now. He pulled her to her feet and leaning her over the balcony railing swiped his cock back and forth between her ass cheeks. He found her oiled up asshole and leaning forward felt the large head slip past the elastic ring of her asshole.

Ainsley was grunting like a stuffed pig, but loved the feeling of that hot piece of meat entering her tight asshole. She loved anal sex, who would have that, this angelic blonde southern belle; she loved being fucked in the ass. To top it off she loved dark meat between her tight ass cheeks. She bit down on her bottom lip as more of his huge cock entered her tiny body.

Tyrone loved the feeling of her hot asshole surrounding his cock. He leaned over her and cupped her tits; he rolled her thick hard nipples and tugged at them.

She turned her head and their mouth locked together and their kiss grew more passionate and their tongues fought with one another. Ainsley reached down and played with his swollen nuts as he continued to slide in and out of her tight asshole.

Ainsley was now really into her ass being fucked by that huge cock and was now pushing back against him. His entire cock was entering her ass and she felt him deep in her bowels.

Both of them were sweating profusely as they raced towards an explosive orgasm. Ainsley gorgeous blonde hair stuck to her forehead and neck.

Tyrone could not believe the same woman who was by the lifeboats earlier today was the same woman before him right now. With a cock in her ass, sweat and oil dripping from her gorgeous tight body and with her moaning and spitting out obscenities, he would never have expected this from her; no way did she look like the girl next door!

"Come on Tyrone, fuck my ass, shove it all the way in! I want to taste your cock from the backside. Yes, yes just like that harder, harder, fuck my ass good and hard. Oh fuck me deep, deeper, yes go as deep as you can, Oh fuck yeah, pull on my nipples, oh yes just like that. Oh shit I'm going to cum, yes, yes play with my clit, I'm going to cummmmmmmmm!!"

"Oh fuck Ainsley, I'm going to cum too. Where do you want it?"

"My face, my face Tyrone, cum all over my pretty little white face! I want to taste your cum all over my face and drip onto my tits. I want to feel it slide all over my skin!"

When he heard this he had to cum. He quickly pulled out of her ass and it actually made a popping sound.

Ainsley quickly spun around and Tyrone let out a shiver as he stared down at the gorgeous, yet disheveled Ainsley, her bright blue eyes were staring up at him. She had a huge grin on her face as she anticipated his cum hitting her face. Her gorgeous platinum blonde hair was a mess, which made her look even more desirable.

Tyrone stroked his cock once, twice and aiming it at her face began spurting his thick pearly white cum all over her face. Shot after hot shot covered her face and she looked so fucking sexy, cum dripped from her forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. Any of the creamy mixture that came close to her lips she licked it into her mouth.

Tyrone fell back onto the chair on the balcony.

From the loft came a loud scream; "YES, YES LEROY FUCK ME WITH THAT BLACK HORSE COCK OF YOUR'S! OH FUCK YOU'RE TEARING ME IN TWO. NO, NO DON'T STOP, HARDER, HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER. OH FUCK ME I'M CUMMINGGGGG! FASTER, FASTER DON'T YOU STOP UNTIL YOU FILL MY BELLY WITH YOUR CUM!

While Tyrone was fucking Ainsley's asshole, Leroy was playing with the long lithe body on the large king sized bed.

Erin was laying on the bed spread eagled. Leroy was between her legs and was kissing every inch of her lush body He looked up between those huge tanned globes of flesh and she was looking down at him, anticipating what was coming and he did not disappoint.

Leroy teased her by pulling slightly on her cunt hair just above her clit.

She let out a little moan and arched her back, trying to get him to lick her pussy.

Leroy blew a cool blast of air on her dripping pussy and once again she let out a moan. He moved lower and tickled her puckered asshole with his tongue. Stabbing his big fat tongue in her asshole, she let out a loud groan and rotated her ass harder against his mouth. Moving higher he slipped his tongue into her pussy at the base of her lips. His fingers slipped into her now wet asshole and as he worked it in and out his tongue became more active. He slipped it in deeper and began working his tongue up and down the thick swollen lips of her pussy. He was rewarded with a gush of her cream and he sucked it into his mouth as if it was a bowl of warm cream.

He now began working a second finger into her asshole and with his large fingers, it was nearly as large as most cocks that Erin had taken into her ass.

Erin was moaning constantly now, her hands were gripping his head, forcing him to concentrate on her clit and she smiled and let out a low groan when he popped the huge red bud between his lips.

Leroy flicked his tongue back and forth, back and forth several times across her clit and that did it. Erin took a deep breath and letting it out groaned loudly and started cumming all over his face.

She squeezed his head so hard; he thought it was going to pop. She finally dropped her legs to the bed and lay there basking in the afterglow of an intense orgasm.

Leroy sat back on his legs and looked up at her. His face was covered in her cream and he slowly slipped his fingers out of her asshole,

She let out a shiver and once again moaned softly. She smiled down at him and lifting a weak hand motioned for him to come up to her face. When he did that she kisses his face all over, licking her cum from his cheeks and chin.

Erin reached down and wrapped her long slim fingers around his stiff cock. She guided him to her chest and he quickly got the hint.

Straddling her belly he slipped his huge piece of meat between her huge, full, firm tits.

She placed her hands on either side of her tits and pushing them together looked up at him; "Come on Leroy, fuck my tits! Go slow and stop when you slide upwards so I can suck on that gorgeous piece of black meat!"

He smiled broadly as he listened to this gorgeous blonde woman lying beneath him. He slipped his cock forward and with all of the oil on her tits, the friction was intense. To add to it his large mushroomed head pushed against her full red lips and when they opened he slipped the head into her mouth.

Erin's lizard like tongue darted out and flicked at the pee hole and he let out a groan.

He pulled back and it made a popping sound as it exited her mouth, but was quickly covered again with the warmth of her large pillow like breasts. Back and forth, into her mouth and then back between her full tits he fucked her harder and faster.

After about five minutes both of them were breathing heavily and Leroy let out a loud groan and began cumming. He shot his load across her tits, up along her long graceful neck and up onto her face and into her mouth.

Erin gobbled it up like a starved kitten and when he popped his cock into her mouth and sucked hard, he let out yet another loud groan and shot even more cum into her mouth.

Totally spent, Leroy fell off of Erin's body and collapsed besides the cum covered blonde. The two of them lay there trying to regain some strength so they could really fuck. They heard loud moans and groans coming from downstairs. They sat up in the bed and looking over the loft's railing they saw Tyrone's big black body clinging to Ainsley's back. His huge cock was knifing in and out of her tiny asshole. With each forward thrust her body would shake and quiver, it was evident she was in the middle of a huge orgasm.

Leroy flopped back down on the bed, his spent cock was already springing back to life and when Erin saw this she wrapped her hand around it and began stroking it lazily.

Before long they were going at it again hot and heavy. Leroy rolled over and was suddenly between her thighs.

Erin reached down and gripping his cock wedged the huge black head between her swollen cuntlips. She arched her back and it slipped rather easily into her hole, seeing it was extremely wet from all of the intense foreplay the two of them had just experienced.

Leroy hooked her long golden limbs over his broad shoulders and holding them in place he began pushing his huge cock into her quivering pussy.

Erin rolled her head from side to side as she tried to concentrate on the intense pleasure and not the pain of his huge pole.

Faster and deeper his cock plummeted her foaming pussy and she began spitting out her obscenities; "YES, YES LEROY FUCK ME WITH THAT BLACK HORSE COCK OF YOUR'S! OH FUCK YOU'RE TEARING ME IN TWO. NO, NO DON'T STOP, HARDER, HARDER, FUCK ME HARDER. OH FUCK ME I'M CUMMINGGGGG! FASTER, FASTER DON'T YOU STOP UNTIL YOU FILL MY BELLY WITH YOUR CUM!

Leroy normally could fuck for hours after cumming the way he did earlier, but seeing this gorgeous blonde under him, urging him on and the incredible heat and tightness of her pussy was just too much for Leroy to take. When he felt her start to cum, he shoved once more hard into her and shot another load into her quaking body.

When Erin felt him cumming in her, it triggered yet another orgasm and she covered his creaming cock with her cum.

Leroy fell against her, his sweaty hairy chest crushed her huge tits against their bodies and the pressure made his cock jump and squirt another shot of cream into her pussy. He slowly rolled off of her and her cunt made a slurping, sucking sound as he slid out of her pussy. A river of cum began flowing out of her pussy.

With her legs spread wide open, Erin's eyes popped open as she felt a mouth on her cunt. It was Ainsley and she was slurping and sucking like a mad woman on Erin's oozing cunt. It instantly sent Erin into another orgasm.

When she calmed down, she pulled Ainsley up to her and Ainsley fed her the creamy mixture of Leroy's and her own cum.

The two men were quickly returning to hardness and when Erin and Ainsley saw them they both shook their heads; "Sorry guys, but today is just the first day. This was supposed to be a relaxing vacation, but it's turned into a fuck-a-thon. Why don't the two of you get dressed and head out. Give us a few hours to recuperate and we'll meet you in the dining room for dinner. We'll dress up for you, please do the same, don't disappoint!"

With smiles on their faces they agreed and headed out.

Ainsley looked up at the sleepy Erin; "Can you believe it's still the first day? Hell, I've already sucked a cock to orgasm, been fucked in the ass and had a large load of cum shot all over my face and the first day isn't over yet. There is no fucking way I'll make it an entire week!"

Erin laughed; "Listen Ainsley, I think we are just out of shape. By the end of the week we'll be able to fuck all day and all night, well at least I hope we can!"

They both dozed off and woke up a couple of hours later. They both took a long soothing bubble bath and took their time with their make-up, hair and evening wear.

As they got ready to leave the suite they assessed each other.

Ainsley looked at Erin, her long dirty blonde hair cascaded down her shoulders and covered her huge breasts and halfway down her back. Her make-up was perfect, accenting her eyes and full lips. She was wearing a black evening gown that flowed around her long lithe body. It was ankle length and the bodice was elastic and barely covered her huge breasts. Her slender, tanned shoulders were bare and she looked good enough to eat, at least Ainsley thought so.

Erin looked over Ainsley; she was wearing a slim satin dress. It clung to all her curves and was held up by two tiny spaghetti straps. Without underwear the dress molded her high firm tits and her nipples were poking through the material. Her mound was also prominent pushing against the material just below her belly. Her gorgeous platinum blonde hair was straight and molded her face and made her look angelic, as always. The pink lip gloss made her lips look so fucking kissable and her bright blue eyes were accented just right.

They left the room and headed to the dining room, Erin slapped Ainsley playfully on the ass; "Come on Ainsley, are you ready for round two?"

Ainsley giggled; "I sure am I just hope tonight I get hot enough to be able to take one of those large cocks in my pussy. I love getting fucked in the ass, but my cunt is so itchy, I need a cock to fuck it and quench the feeling!"

Erin laughed; "My, my Ainsley, aren't you the horny one? Come on let's go!"

They entered the dining room and were escorted to their table. Leroy and Tyrone were already there. They stood to greet the women and they were both dresses in black formal tuxedos.

They both gave them a kiss on the lips, the second one consisted of a little bit of tongue and Ainsley felt a shiver of excitement course through her tight body.

They took a seat and enjoyed drinks, and dinner. While waiting for dessert they consumed a couple more drinks and they were losing their inhibitions.

Ainsley felt a strong hand on her knee through the satin material of her gown. She looked up at Leroy and he was smiling back at her; "I just couldn't wait any longer Ainsley. You are just so beautiful; I couldn't keep my hands off of you!"

She gave him one of her patented smiles, her eyes sparkled and she leaned towards him; "Well if you are going to have your hand on my leg, you'll have to pull your cock out so I can stroke it!"

His hand immediately left her knee and he fumbled with his trousers. Freeing his stiff cock, he reached under the table and finding her hand guided it to his stiff black cock.

She sucked in her breath and licking her full pink lips she closed her fingers around his cock. They tightened and she began to slide them up and down the large thick shaft.

Leroy wiggled around on the chair and was glad the tablecloth covered his lap. He leaned over and whispered to Ainsley; "Ainsley please rise up slightly and pull your dress up, I want to play with your pussy. I want to finger fuck you until you cum right where you sit.

She bit her lower lip and let go of his cock, arching her ass she yanked up the silky dress and she felt the velvet material of the chair on her bare ass.

They both scooted closer to one another and resting one elbow on the table their other hand slipped under the table and began playing with each other. Ainsley closed her cool soft hand around Leroy's cock and slowly began stroking his cock up and down. She felt a drop of pre-cum ooze out of the head and she spread around and up and down his stiff shaft.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she let out a soft silent moan when she felt his thick black fingers spread her pussy lips and slid slowly into her dripping hole.

He slipped his juice coated finger out of her hole and slid higher. He came in contact with her erect clit and she nearly came then and there. His fingertips flicked back and forth, stopped, dipped back into her wet hole and repeated the process.

Ainsley closed her eyes and biting her lip she came silently. She now resumed stroking his cock and she felt it jerk several times and then felt is hot cum covering her fist and wrist. Trying to hide what she was doing, she slowly pulled her hand out from under the table and cradling her hand in her napkin, she looked him directly in the eye and began licking the cum from her fingers and hand.

Leroy let out a groan and closed his eyes, unable to take in any more of the erotic sight before him.

Across the table Erin and Tyrone just sat there and watched the erotic show the other couple was putting on. When Ainsley and Leroy regained their composure Erin spoke up; "What do you say we skip dessert and make our own in our room?"

Like shot out of a cannon the two couples were out of the dining room and headed back to their large suite. In the elevator Erin clung to Tyrone. He pulled the top of her dress down and buried his bald black head between her huge tits. He sucked lewdly at the large nipples and as the elevator came to a stop he quickly pulled her dress back up.

An older couple entered the elevator and the entire cab was filled with the scent of hot sex. They smiled and looked at both Ainsley and Erin.

The lift came to a stop and the two couple nearly ran down the hallway to their suite. With shaking hands Erin opened the door and this time Tyrone pulled Erin to his hard body, he led her to the loft area and Leroy guided Ainsley to the large sofa overlooking the stern of the ship.

Leroy took a seat on the sofa and Ainsley stood before him and began a slow sensual dance. She slid her hands up and down her body and into her lush platinum blonde locks. Hooking her fingers in the one strap of her gown she slid it off her shoulder and danced around the sofa.

Leroy slid out of his jacket, unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it aside.

Ainsley came back to the front of the sofa and turning her back to him, she slid the other strap off her shoulder. Tugging at the material it popped off her straining tits and the dress settled around her trim hips. Looking back at him she licked her full red lips and stared at him with those gorgeous blue eyes. She focused on his crotch as he slid his pants off and kicked them aside. Once again she let out a gasp when she saw the huge black stake standing straight from his body. It was weeping with some pre-cum and he spread it across the shaft as he stroked it slowly.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers