FFFF Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

She bent over at the waist and it was Leroy's turn to groan. Her short dress slid up around her tight ass and her dripping pussy gleamed back at him. She placed her hands on her ass cheeks and spreading them her pussy parted and he stared at her pink sopping inner lips. Letting go of her ass, she gripped the dress and tugged it down her hips and it fell around her ankles.

Turning around she approached Leroy, her eyes never leaving his slick cock. She kicked off her shoes and climbed up on the sofa. She was about to settle down around his hips, but Leroy had a difference idea.

He gripped her by the hips and guided her higher. He had her settle down directly onto his open mouth.

Ainsley threw her head back and let out a loud groan when she felt his long thick hot tongue slither into her dripping hole. She began grinding her hips back and forth against his active mouth. She rolled her nipples in her fingers and shook as she started cumming for the second time tonight.

Leroy continued to lick her cunt as he sucked the juices that flowed freely from her dripping cunt. He cupped her tight ass and wormed a fat finger into her asshole. Yesterday it would have been tight, but seeing Tyrone had fucked her ass silly this afternoon, his finger slid in rather easily.

With both of her holes being stimulated she shook and started cumming again. She leaned back and tried to catch her breath as Leroy was relentless and sucked and fingered her faster and faster.

Not able to take any more of Leroy's fantastic tongue, Ainsley pulled off of his face and slid her lithe body down his hard black torso. She settled around his hips and she could feel his huge cock poking at her weeping pussy. Rising up she wedged the fat black head at the entrance to her pussy and slowly lowering her body, the large head parted her lips and entered her furnace like pussy. It was extremely tight and Ainsley let out several long bursts of air and slid lower onto his cock.

She could feel him touching and hitting areas of her womb no cock had ever hit before. She slid even lower and she was now settled on his thick black thighs. She wiggled and rotated her hips back and forth, side to side. This allowed her pussy to accommodate his cock with more comfort and more sending tiny bolts of excitement through her entire tiny tight body.

She leaned forward and this allowed Leroy easier access to her pussy and he began pumping in and out of her pussy faster and faster. She clamped her mouth down on his and screamed into his mouth, driving her tongue into his mouth she shook violently as she came around his long, fat black cock.

Leroy tore his mouth from hers and captured one firm tit in between his large lips; he sucked it as deep into his mouth as he could. He slammed into her harder and harder and when he felt her cumming around his cock he shoved a finger up her asshole and started emptying his cum filled balls in her womb.

When she felt the hard thick spurts bathing her womb, it triggered yet another orgasm from her tiny firm body. She slumped against him and held on for dear life as the two of them slowly came down from one of the most intense orgasms of either of their lives.

Up in the loft Erin and Tyrone were locked in a tight sixty-nine. Erin's dress was up around her waist and Tyrone's pants were still on, hanging around his ankles.

She tore off his shoes and socks. She pulled violently on his pants and now had him naked from the waist down.

Tyrone was devouring her dripping pussy; he had two long black fingers buried in her pussy and his thumb as up her ass to the second knuckle. His tongue was whipping up and down her fat lips and began sucking on her stiff red clit.

Erin tore her head off his cock and sitting straight up let out a loud scream and started shaking and cumming all over his face.

Before dropping back down on his black cock she tore her dress off her long sexy body and shaking her head her long dirty blonde locks cascaded all over her shoulders and chest.

She gripped his thick cock in her long slender fingers and stroking it several times she lowered her head, swiping her long silky hair along his belly and thighs.

Tyrone's arched his hips upward as he felt the intense feeling of her hair on his sexually charged body. He continued to lap away at her pussy and he gripped her head and guided it to his cock. He let out a groan when he felt her hot wet tongue began to lick and circle his cockhead. He arched his hips and ate her pussy with more vigor when he felt her lips encircle his cock and begin to slowly slide down his shaft.

Erin shook as an intense orgasm wracked her lush body. As she sucked on his huge cock, he licked and sucked her cunt faster and faster. Her huge tits scraped against his hairy black belly.

Tyrone wanted to fuck the pussy he was eating. He loved fucking Ainsley tight asshole, but to him there was nothing better than sinking his thick long black shaft deep into a wet, hot pussy. Tyrone knew the way Erin was sucking his cock he wouldn't be able to hold off from cumming very long. Mustering up all his strength he rolled her over and now being on top he pulled out from between her gorgeous thighs and reluctantly popped his cock out of her fantastic mouth.

Tyrone spun around and nearly came as he looked down at the incredible woman splayed out beneath him. Her long legs were spread wide open, they were sliding up and down trying to create friction on her itchy pussy. Her flat belly rose and fell from her heavy breathing. Looking higher he focused on her huge tits and the large dark areoles and dark fat nipples. They stood high on her chest and barley spread out from their weight and her being on her back. Her long dirty blonde hair was surrounding her head and face and with its tousled looked she looked even more desirable. Her dark blue eyes were piercing as she stared up at him. A tiny smile crossed her lips and she licked them and bit down seductively on her bottom lip.

She reached out to him with her long slender arms and he lowered his body to hers. His thick black chest crushed her huge tits and their lips met. She arched her back when she felt his fat cock slowly enter her dripping pussy. Wrapping her long slender legs around him she drew him deeper into her pussy and she loved the way his huge cock slid deeper and deeper into her tight, hot pussy.

Tyrone loved the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of a slime coated pussy. He loved anal sex, but there was nothing better than the feeling of a hot juicy cunt surrounding his cock.

He picked up the pace and she met him thrust for thrust. She was happy she had fucked Leroy earlier and he had stretched out her pussy to allow Tyrone to fuck her good and hard.

It was a match to see who could make the other cum first and they met each other faster and faster. They skin slapped against one another as they fucked like animals.

Ainsley and Leroy had cleaned up and when they heard the loud moans and screams from the loft, they headed upstairs to watch the action.

Ainsley let out a gasp when she saw Tyrone's huge cock sliding in and out of Erin's foaming pussy.

Her legs were wrapped around his back and her pussy staring directly at the two spectators.

Ainsley sat at the top of the stairs and her eyes were locked on the duo on the bed. Her hand slowly drifted over to Leroy and began stroking his already stiff cock. She stopped when she watched Tyrone quickly roll Erin over.

She was now astride him and without losing a beat began slamming her long, lithe body up and down on his prone body. Leaning over she fed Tyrone her huge swinging tits and he willingly popped one large stiff rubbery nipple into his mouth.

With her leaning over it gave him easier access and he began pumping up and down into her dripping cunt harder and faster.

When Ainsley saw this she stood up and hurried down stairs. When she returned she had a bottle of oil in her hand. She squirted a good amount in her hand and gripping Leroy's cock she began stroking it. It was soon stiffer than ever before and it was completely covered in oil.

She leaned in towards him and as she stuffed her tongue in his ear she whispered; "Just look at that beautiful ass Erin has! I bet she would love to have this huge piece of black meat stuffing that puckered asshole of hers. Go on, here take the oil and oil up that ass; I'll be right behind you. I want to feel Tyrone's tongue up my pussy. I just know it will make me cum again!"

As if in a trance Leroy slowly slipped onto the bed and coming up behind Erin, he wrapped his long arms around her waist.

She jumped and when she realized who it was, she relaxed. She stiffened once again when she felt the cool oil being applied to her asshole, but welcomed it. She fucked Tyrone faster and faster and stopped when she felt Leroy's cock push against her asshole and let out a loud groan when his large mushroomed head popped past the elastic ring of her asshole. She wiggled her hips, trying to allow his cock to slide in deeper, but it was so fucking tight.

Tyrone and Leroy began fucking her like a well-oiled machine. As one slipped out, the other slipped in. they fucked back and forth like this for nearly five minutes.

While this was going on, Ainsley climbed up on the bed and straddled Tyrone's face. She was facing Erin and the two of them were locked in a heated passionate kiss as the two black men fucked both of their pussies and Erin's ass.

Erin was the first to cum; seeing she was triple teamed and she clung to Ainsley as her body shook around the two cocks fucking her two holes.

When Tyrone felt her cunt tighten around his cock he couldn't hold of any longer and began shooting his potent sperm deep in her quaking pussy. He picked up the pace of eating out Ainsley and soon she was cumming too.

She rolled off of Tyrone and his face and neck were covered in her juices. She lay there trying to catch her breath and she looked over and watched Leroy plowing faster and faster into Erin's asshole.

Leroy threw his head back and letting out a loud growl slammed deep and hard into her ass and holding it there started emptying his balls into her ass.

This triggered yet one last orgasm from Erin, her body totally covered in sweat and cum, she fell to Tyrone's body and just lay there shaking and moaning.

Leroy's softening cock slowly slipped from her asshole and was followed with a long thick stream of his pearly white cum.

The entire room was filled with the sound of heavy breathing and lots of moaning and groaning.

Ainsley finally sat up; "Well guys, thanks for the incredible day and night, but you are going to have to leave. We make it a point to sleep alone. When we wake up we want to begin a completely new experience. We do want you back on Friday night though for a bon voyage party though sorry, but that's our rules."

The two men reluctantly got up, dressed and after trying one more time to change their minds agreed to come back of Friday for a bon voyage party.

Ainsley and Erin cuddled and hugged one another after Leroy and Tyrone left. Ainsley smiled up at Erin; "Can you fucking believe this is just the first day. My sore pussy and asshole can't take an entire week of this, but I'll die trying!"

Erin kissed her tenderly on her full swollen lips; "Yeah I know what you mean. I don't know about you, but this afternoon at the pool I noticed a pair of twins. They looked Italian or Hispanic and the guys looked like a young Al Pacino and the two women remind me of younger Angie Harmon."

Ainsley laughed; "I saw them too, but as far as I'm concerned there's nothing wrong with the current Angie Harmon either."

"No. no Ainsley, I agree, but I was just making a comparison!"

Ainsley rolled over laughing; "I know I know I was just pulling your leg!"

Erin slapped her playfully; "Well if you want to pull my leg, pull them apart and start sucking!"

"Oh Erin, don't tempt me, but I'm so fucking exhausted, how about a rain check?"

"I agree, let's get some sleep and see if we can find those Italians in the morning."

They wrapped their legs around one another and drifted off to a sweet well deserved sleep.

Tomorrow day 2 Sunday

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers