FFFF Ch. 17b

Story Info
Ainsley & Erin on 7 day Cruise, Day 2 Sunday gets wild.
4.5k words
4.54
17k
2
0

Part 18 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Channel 17 Second Day on Fantasy Cruise

FFFF A. Earhardt & E. Andrews on a Cruise Ship

Author's note, this fantasy segment once completed consisted of 192 Microsoft Word pages. I figured being this long I would break it up into seven mini stories, one for each day of the week on the cruise. I hope you enjoy it as much as I loved writing it.

*

Sunday, second day, we struggle to breakfast and meet the Italian twins.

Morning came early seeing neither of them closed the drapes on the doorway and the sun bathed the entire loft bedroom.

They slowly began to awake and as they stretched and came to life, even though they were disheveled they both looked amazing. Their hair were a tangled mess and both of them, still naked had dried cum covering half of their bodies.

Ainsley slipped out of bed and made her way to the shower, turning it on she stepped under the hot soothing spray and she slowly came to life. She soaped up her body and was taking extra care of her full tender breasts and her still swollen pussy. She worked her fingers in her pussy and her clit popped up and began to spread a soothing warmth over her body.

Mustering up as much strength as she could she tore her hands away from her pussy and began shampooing her shoulder length platinum blonde hair. Her entire head was covered in soap suds; with her eyes closed she suddenly felt a blast of cool air on her body. Erin had opened the shower door and had joined Ainsley in the large shower.

Erin took Ainsley's hands in hers and placed them on her large swaying breasts and replaced Ainsley's hands with her own. She began massaging the shampoo into Ainsley's hair.

Ainsley's head rolled around on her neck as she fell into a trance as she loved the feeling of another pair of hands massaging her scalp. Her own hands were active, she was soaping up Erin's huge tits, and her thumbs were rolling the nipples which were now standing erect.

Erin stood a good six inches taller than Ainsley and was able to really work the shampoo into her hair.

Ainsley slipped one soapy hand down to Erin's pussy and began washing vigorously in and out of her slippery lips. This caused Erin to moan and wash Ainsley's hair even harder.

Ainsley slipped a second finger into Erin's tight cunt and she was rewarded with a gush of her juices and also a copious amount of Tyrone's cum from last night. She slipped her other hand around and drove it deep into Erin's asshole and just like her pussy a large amount of Leroy's cum came oozing out of her tight asshole.

Erin's knees began to buckle as Ainsley had her on the verge of cumming. She nudged Ainsley back and she was now standing over the direct spray of the shower.

The shampoo began running out of Ainsley's hair and down her taut tanned body and down the drain. Now squeaky clean she turned her attention to Erin's long unruly mane of hair. Dumping a handful of shampoo on Erin's head she began working the liquid into her hair. Soon her long mane was covered in suds and this turned Ainsley on like she's never been turned on before.

She reached up and with Erin's eyes closed she drew her mouth down to her own.

Erin groaned when she felt Ainsley's tongue slip past her lips and enter her mouth. Their tongues dueled with one another as Ainsley continued to massage and wash Erin's hair.

Just as Erin did earlier, she directed Erin under the shower's spray and soon her hair was soap free and with both bodies glowing from the shower and their heated play, they turned off the shower and stepped out of the shower.

They both picked up a large towel and began drying each other off. Soon dry Ainsley led Erin out of the bathroom to the dressing table. She had Erin sit at the table and began drying her hair and brushing it to its original gorgeous sheen.

When completed Erin did the same to Ainsley and Ainsley turned her head and planted a soft kiss on Erin's taut belly. This caused Erin to moan, but before she could carry it any further she slipped away; "Come on Ainsley, if we start that we'll miss breakfast and our just start at finding those gorgeous Italian couples."

Ainsley let out a sigh; "I guess you're right, but before this week is over you have to promise we, well hook up."

Erin leaned down, her huge tits scraped against Ainsley's trim shoulder. Kissing her tenderly on the ear she whispered; "Oh you can count on it!"

Ainsley put her platinum blonde hair up in a tight ponytail and Erin, whose hair was considerably longer, rolled hers up and pinned it up in a tight bun atop her gorgeous head.

They both slipped into tight t-shirts and even tighter shorts, both without any bras or panties. They slipped into fuck me high heels slipper/sandals and headed down to the dining area for a much needed hearty breakfast.

While eating and sipping their coffees, who should come into the dining room but the two Italian couples, they wanted very much to hook up with.

When the two twin men saw Ainsley and Erin they stopped in their tracks and turning towards the twin women whispered something and both women nodded. The men approached the two seated blondes; "Good morning ladies, I'm Vinnie and this is my brother Mario. Would you mind if the four of us joined you for breakfast?"

Erin beamed up at Vinnie; "No, no problem Vinnie, that is as long as your wives don't object."

The two women slipped in besides Vinnie; No, we don't mind at all. I'm Angela and this is my sister Maria, and you are?"

Ainsley spoke up; "Oh excuse our rudeness, I'm Ainsley Earhardt and this is Erin Andrews. Please have a seat; we were hoping to meet the four of you today. We noticed the four of you yesterday at the adult pool. So you are brothers and sisters, don't tell me you twin ladies married these twin men?"

Maria giggled and sent a shiver through Erin; "Yes we did, we get that all the time. We're surprised you even noticed us yesterday seeing you were sort of occupied with those two gorgeous black men. If you don't mind me asking, how did it all turn out?"

Ainsley gave her one of her patented smiles, her bright blue eyes were sparkling back at her; "Oh my god Maria it was unbelievable. I'll leave it at that. Maybe we'll tell you later, right Erin?"

Erin rolled her eyes; "Just let me say one thing, I'm not sure if I'll be able to walk the same after yesterday afternoon and evening!"

Mario spoke up for the first time after taking a seat besides Ainsley; "Well ladies after what we saw out by the pool we can't compete with their packages, but what I can say is what we lack in size we make up for in stamina and experience, right ladies?"

Even though Angela and Maria were dark skinned, Erin saw both of them blush and become embarrassed by their husbands remark.

Angela licked her full red lips; "Don't pay attention to them Ainsley and Erin, but what I can say is what they lack Maria and I can surely make up for right Maria?"

Maria slapped Angela playfully; "Angela you're horrible, but I would have to say that's about right!"

Erin smiled back at the two ladies; "Oh so I see how it's going to be.........I think I like the way you ladies think. What do you say Ainsley?"

"Mmmmm sounds interesting, but I still am intrigued by what Mario said. So you think you can keep up with us and outperform Tyrone and Leroy huh?"

He was beaming and looking at Vinnie just nodded his head up and down; "Would you like a demonstration?"

This time Angela shoved Vinnie and he nearly fell off his chair; "All of this talk is getting me hot, but talk is cheap. Why don't we eat a good meal and head back to our room and put these guys to the test. What do you say ladies?"

Erin started in; "Let's go back to our berth, I think we'll be a lot more comfortable. We have the suite at the stern of the ship."

Mario replied; "So you two have that cabin. We tried getting it, but were told it was already booked. We would love to see it, well that isn't the only thing we want when we get there, right Vinnie?"

They made small talk while eating, but Ainsley and Erin were sizing up both the men and their spouses.

Vinnie and Mario were both dresses in casual print shirt and walking shorts, rather conservative after seeing them at the adult pool where even though they couldn't be compared to Leroy and Tyrone, were rather large for Mediterranean men. As for Angela and Maria they were both dressed in identical wrap-around summery print sundresses. Ample amount of shapely legs and cleavage was showing through the top and bottom of the dresses. Both ladies were wearing high heeled sandals which made their legs look even more desirable. They both had their long hair curled and in thick waves were captured in identical gold ponytail holders and when they moved their heads their silky raven locks bounced about their shoulders and down their backs.

When they were finished with breakfast Erin made the first move standing she looked at the others; "Shall we head back to our cabin? I can't wait to show it to the four of you, right Ainsley?"

Standing up besides Erin she nodded; "Let go, I can't wait either!"

The four Italians followed the two blondes to the elevators. When the doors closed Angela turned to Ainsley; "I've wanted to do this since I saw you yesterday at the pool!" She curled her hand behind Ainsley's head and pulled her mouth up to hers and Ainsley let out a quiet moan as she felt the dark haired woman's tongue enter her mouth.

Fred was in the adjoining elevator; his camera was aimed directly at the two women in the glass encased elevator, both riding up at the same pace.

The elevator stopped and the six of them hurried to the rear of the ship and Erin opened the door and Ainsley took Angela by the hand and was followed by Vinnie. She led them up the stairs to the loft. She turned to Erin; I get the bed this time!"

Erin led Maria and Mario to the balcony and they were amazed at the view, but they were not looking at the ocean. Erin's huge tits were pushing out against her tight t-shirt, her huge nipples were prominent and Maria came up behind her, cupping her huge tits, they overflowed in her petite hands.

Erin leaned back against Maria as Maria attacked her long graceful neck with her lips and tongue.

Mario came around to the front of her and kneeling before her tugged open her shorts. He has a difficult time slipping them off, but after several tries they slipped from her hips and gorgeous ass.

Erin kicked them aside, turning her head she caught Maria's lips with hers and as they locked lips she felt Mario's lips and tongue attack her cuntlips. She jerked as she felt his tongue slip deep into her already moist hole. She groaned into Maria's mouth as she realized what he said earlier was correct, his mouth felt incredible on her pussy.

He pulled away and she groaned in protest. Maria and Mario led her to the sofa and had her kneel on the cushion with her elbows resting on the back of the sofa.

Mario was behind her. He quickly tore off his clothes and slipped to the floor and began lapping away once again at her dripping slit.

Maria walked around the back of the sofa and standing in front of Erin, she opened her dress and with one shrug it floated from her lush body. She was totally naked, except for her high heels, stepping forward her large dark breasts swayed back and forth in front of Erin. Leaning over, she fed the huge stiff nearly black nipple to Erin's mouth.

Erin greedily sucked the large nipple into her mouth and locked her full lips onto the turgid nipple. By the time she moved off of one nipple and moved to the other it was dripping with her saliva and Maria threw her head back as a bolt of electricity shot directly to her pussy from her nipples.

Maria had Erin on the verge of cumming as his amazing tongue drove her closer and closer to the edge. He suddenly stopped and standing up, with one swift movement his rather fat cock was buried balls deep into her pussy.

Erin bit down lightly on Maria's nipple as she shook from the amazing feeling in her cunt. She clamped down on his cock as she started cumming. Her juices were running down her sleek thighs as he plummeted her pussy nonstop.

Maria cradled Erin's head in her hands; "Oh fuck Erin, I knew you'd be fantastic. Watching you with those two black men yesterday at the pool got me so fucking hot. I couldn't wait to feel your mouth on my body. I knew you'd know exactly what to do!"

She let go of her head and kicking off her heels she climbed up the back of the sofa. Resting her firm ample ass on the edge of the sofa she once again guided Erin, but this time to her dark lipped pussy. It was already gleaming with her juices and the large puffy lips were blossoming like a tulip.

Up on the loft Ainsley had already pulled off her t-shirt and shorts. She flopped onto the bed and extended her arms to Angela and Vinnie.

Vinnie tore off his clothes and slid onto the bed beside Ainsley

Angela swayed her hips back and forth and both Vinnie and Ainsley's eyes were locked on the dark sultry woman. She reached down and opened the tie that held the sundress together. It parted and Ainsley's breath was caught in her throat as she saw the flat dark skinned belly before her.

Angela shrugged her shoulders and the dress slid off her shoulders and she caught it in the crook of her arm. Her firm dark breasts were now bare and invitingly were pointing directly at Ainsley. She let the dress fall and she was naked under the dress.

Ainsley sat up and climbing to her knees she slid to the edge of the bed. Coaxing Angela closer she ran her slim white hands onto Angela's lush hips and pulled her to the bed. She raised her head and captured one fat nearly black nipples between her full red lips and sucking hard she drew it into her mouth. Her tongue immediately began flicking back and forth on the stiff tip.

Ainsley let out a groan when she felt Vinnie's tongue sliding into her oozing pussy. She sucked harder on Angela's nipples and popping it out of her mouth attacked the other nipple.

Angela ran her hands through Ainsley's blonde locks and pulling on the band, her hair poured out of her ponytail and covered her face and Angela's breast as she continued to suck and lick at the tasty morsel.

She let out a yelp when Vinnie pulled hard on her shoulders and she tumbled back onto the bed.

Angela scurried onto the bed and now both Vinnie and Angela attacked her perfect tits.

Now it was Ainsley's turn to enjoy the attention as she concentrated on the two totally different sensations coursing through her tight body.

Vinnie was a lot rougher and seemed more eager to suck on her perfect nipple, Strong bolts of excitement shot through her breast directly to her pussy, which was soaked now.

Angela was more tender and made love to her breast. Her tongue and lips flicked and plucked at her aching nipple and she was teasing her to the point of pain. Finally she drew the nipple into her mouth and as she looked down at Ainsley she locked her bright blue eyes on Angela's black pools of lust, her dripping red lips were closed around her breast and her long shiny raven hair swayed back and forth on her breast and belly.

Ainsley crushed her head against her tit and she arched her back and let out a louder groan when she felt Angela's tiny hand slide down and slip into her pussy. She shook as she felt the first orgasm begin deep in her pussy.

Angela's thumb strummed her clit as her fingers slid in and out of her dripping hole. She pulled her fingers out and swiped it across Ainsley's clit making it wetter for the thumb to excite.

Ainsley arched her back and let out a frustrated cry as Angela abandoned her tit and began raining wet hot kisses down across her flat belly and down to her pussy. She dug her fingers into Angela's long black hair and forced her face down to her pussy. She was rewarded with a tongue lashing that once again sent her over the top. Her eyes shot open wide when she felt Angela take her clit in between her lips and suck it in. Her tongue flicked at it and she arched her back. Rolling her head from side to side her gorgeous platinum blonde hair covered her face.

Suddenly there was a hand sweeping the hair from her face and when she focused on the hand, she saw Vinnie's thick dark cock poised at her wet, red lips.

She opened her mouth and Vinnie pushed forward. The large dark mushroomed head slid into her hot mouth. Her tongue immediately began bathing his cock with her saliva. Her nostrils flared and her gorgeous blue eyes locked in on his and it sent a shiver of excitement run through his body directly to his cock. She bobbed up and down on his cock as Angela continued to eat her pussy. She was nearing yet another orgasm and she took Vinnie deep in her throat and let out a gurgle as she went over the top.

All of a sudden she was alone, Vinnie pulled out of her mouth and Angela rose up from her wide spread legs.

Vinnie rolled Ainsley over and gripping her by the hips drew her up unto her knees. He quickly slid in behind her and spreading her legs a bit, slid his fat cock into her dripping wet cunt.

She let out a growl and dropped her head down into the pillow. She felt Vinnie going deeper into her pussy and his fat cock spread her open wide.

He plowed into her faster and faster. His balls slapped against her sensitive clit and she roared towards another orgasm.

She threw her head back and pushed back to meet his thrusts. She looked to one side and Angela was spread wide open, her fingers were fucking her own pussy, her fingers were dripping with her juices. Ainsley grabbed one of Angela's shapely legs and pulled her closer to her. She dropped her head and she was now sucking on the dark lipped pussy before her.

It only took a few licks and Angela crushed her strong thighs about Ainsley's head as she started cumming.

Behind her Vinnie was plowing into her harder and harder. With each thrust he shoved her head deeper into Angela's pussy. He let out a loud groan and started cumming deep in her spasming pussy.

When she felt him spurting his potent cum in her she started cumming once again. She sucked Angela's clit into her lips and she started cumming too.

The three of them collapsed in a sweaty heaving heap. They tried to catch their breath, but began to stir when they heard the loud screams from the living room below.

"Fuck me Mario; fuck my slutty pussy, cum for me. I want your cum in my cunt!"

"Oh yes Erin eat my hot pussy, suck it harder, yes, yes just like that. Oh fuck Erin I'm cumming!"

Vinnie, Angela and Ainsley slipped from the bed. Vinnie's cum was oozing out of her pussy and as they leaned over the balcony railing she felt Angela between her legs. She ate the cum Vinnie had deposited there and as Ainsley and Vinnie watched the threesome fucking on the sofa below, Ainsley started cumming again from Angela's talented tongue.

The three of them slowly made their way downstairs to the threesome, who were now lying in a heap together on the sofa.

Ainsley broke off and went out onto the balcony to get some fresh salt air. Vinnie and Angela slid over to Maria, Mario and Erin.

Angela slid down between Erin's thighs and began eating the cum from her pussy that Mario deposited there.

Vinnie already was getting stiff once again as he watched his sister-in-law eat out Erin. He positioned himself just to the side of Erin and when she saw him she opened her mouth and willingly took his thick cock into her mouth; "Mmmmm, I can taste Ainsley on your cock. I just love her sweet juicy nectar!" Popping his cock back into her mouth she bobbed up and down faster and faster as she felt Angela flick her clit at the same pace.

Mario slipped off the sofa and came up behind Ainsley on the ship's balcony. His cock was sticking straight out as he looked at the fantastic sight before him. Her bubble butt wiggled back and forth, her thighs were perfect and spread slightly and he could see his brother's cum continue to ooze from her puffy pussy lips. Her platinum blonde hair was disheveled and clung to her shoulders. The ocean breeze blew it about and made her look even more desirable.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers
12