FFFF Ch. 17c

Story Info
Ainsley & Erin on 7 day Cruise, Day 3 Mon. Sex on Beach.
2k words
3.6
14k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 19 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17 Third Day on Fantasy Cruise

FFFF A. Earhardt & E. Andrews on a Cruise Ship

Author's note, this fantasy segment once completed consisted of 192 Microsoft Word pages. I figured being this long I would break it up into seven mini stories, one for each day of the week on the cruise. I hope you enjoy it as much as I loved writing it.

*

Monday, third day, we hurry to the shuttle for a leisurely day on the beach.

Morning came way too soon and Erin and Ainsley scrambled about the suite getting ready. The shuttle was leaving for the large cove on the backside of Kauai and the two women wanted to get some sun, have a few Mai Tai's and hopefully get laid.

They both dressed in bikinis and matching sarongs and arrived at the shuttle just as it was pulling away.

They were both starving after the last day's non-stop fucking and when they arrived at the cove were disappointed to see there wasn't any breakfast.

The crew was setting up for lunch, but wasn't going to be ready for several hours. With Fred in tow they headed over to the makeshift bar area and started slamming down margaritas and Mai tai's.

Ainsley stopped the wave runners and already half-drunk coaxed Erin over to try and ride the wave runners. The attendants saw how tipsy they were and would only let the ladies out with one of the local workers to drive and make sure they would be safe.

Erin whispered to Fred and he nodded, picking up his cameras he headed out up one of the hills behind the cove. Erin moved over to Ainsley; "I have Fred heading up the mountain behind us. He'll get to the top and will be able to catch the action."

Ainsley looked puzzled; "What action?"

"Just look at those two studs, if we act drunker then we really are, we can get them to take us around the point out there. We can both pretend to fall off and suddenly lose our tops. We can proceed to have some fun with them, if you know what I mean. Fred can catch all the action from up above, the only problem is that we won't have any sound, that is unless you really scream your ass off!"

Ainsley smiled and slapped Erin on the ass; "I love how you think. Do you think we should give Fred sometime to get to the top?"

"Well I guess we can really have some on the wave runners first. Let's see what kind of trouble we can get into!"

The two gorgeous blondes headed to the local men and they looked yummy to Ainsley, dark skinned and well-muscled. They were soon clinging to the back of the men, their large nearly bare breasts squashed against the backs of the two men driving the wave runners. They had taken off their sarongs and their moist pussies were vibrating on the seat beneath them.

The two men took a sharp turn and Ainsley looked over at Erin and nodded. They both suddenly let go and fell off the back of the jet skis and fell below the water. When they came up the men had circled back and Erin had her top in her hand. Her huge tits floated on the surface of the water and the one guy's eyes popped out of his head.

He came up beside her and when he reached out for her hand, her hand slid up his leg and grabbed at his stiffening cock. He knew exactly what she wanted and turning side-saddled on the Jet Ski he offered up his crotch to her nimble fingers.

On the other side Ainsley floated near the other Jet Ski and when the local reached for her, she turned and his hands caught in her bikini top and off it came. She let out a whoop and reached up and began tugging off his trunks.

He smiled down at her and lifted his ass giving her easier access to his trunks.

Ainsley tugged them off and his rather short, but very thick cock popped straight up. She rested her elbows on his thighs and lowering her head enveloped his entire cock into her mouth.

He threw his head back and Fred zoomed in on his face. He had a grimace on his face as she bobbed up and down on his thick cock.

Ainsley pulled off and motioned to the shore and he nodded. She pulled herself out of the water and climbed on the back of the Jet Ski. Wrapping her arms around his waist she gripped his cock and pumped it up and down. Her tits crushed against his back as he took off and headed for shore.

Erin and her man were not far behind and soon both watercrafts were coming up onto the secluded beach. Erin and Ainsley scrambled off the jet skis and headed up the white sand beach.

The two Hawaiian men were in close pursuit, their cocks swinging back and forth as they closed the gap between them and the two blonde women. They caught them halfway up and all four of them tumbled to the sand.

Ainsley and Erin were laughing like mad as they were pinned to the beach. The two men hovered over them and as they lowered their dark skinned, well-muscled bodies the women's laughter stopped. Their arms came up wrapping around the men's necks and brought their mouths down to their own.

Both men began ravishing the nearly naked ladies and Ainsley threw her head back when her man took her large nippled tit into his mouth and sucked it into his mouth. Her legs flew out giving his easier access to her dripping cunt.

Beside her Erin had her long lithe legs wrapped around the thick waist of her man. Her bikini bottoms were hanging onto one ankle as he lowered his cock to her cunt.

Fred caught the pleasure painted on her face as she was panting wildly as her man plowed into her willing cunt.

As if in a scene from "Here to Eternity" the water came up and washed over Ainsley and her man as they rolled back and forth on the beach. Her panties nearly floated away as he tossed them aside and slipped his short, but very thick cock into her waiting pussy.

Ainsley's and Erin's blonde ponytails were caked with sand and saltwater as they rolled over and over on the beach.

Erin was now situated above her man and was slamming her long lithe body down violently on his ample cock.

His hands were working on her huge swaying breasts and as he squeezed them harder, Erin rotated her cunt down on his thick cock.

From the expression on her face, Fred knew she was cumming at that very moment. He panned to the other couple down the beach and as the water washed over their naked bodies, Ainsley's man hovered over her receptive body. He picked up the pace as he fucked her faster and faster. Her head rolled back and forth in the water and sand as she raced through another strong orgasm.

All of a sudden her man pulled out of her and started shooting what Fred thought was a gallon of cum. Her entire belly, chest and face were covered in his thick creamy cum. It was quickly washed away from the crashing waves.

The two of them got up and ran to higher ground. When they got there they looked back at Erin and her man. They could tell he was cumming in her as she clawed at his back and threw her head back.

Fred could hear her scream in ecstasy all the way up on the cliff top.

Recovering from their crashing orgasm, Erin and her man ran up the beach and fell down besides the other couple.

Ainsley noticed the cum oozing out of Erin's pussy and she coaxed her onto her back and smiling she lowered her mouth down to Erin's wide spread thighs and began lapping at the cum that was flowing out.

When the two Hawaiian men saw this, Fred could see them getting stiff again. They switched partners and the man who just came all over Ainsley scurried about and fed his fat cock into her mouth that was wide open as she moaned from the assault on her pussy from Ainsley.

Erin's man came up behind Ainsley, whose ass was sticking straight up in the air. Gripping her trim hips he positioned his larger cock at the entrance to her dripping pussy. Lunging forward he was buried balls deep into her cunt.

She pulled her mouth off of Erin's pussy and let out a loud scream as she felt him enter her all the way.

Erin quickly guided her mouth back to her pussy and Ainsley resumed her oral assault on her foaming pussy. With all of the cum extracted, Ainsley now sucked Erin's sweet nectar from her pussy.

Erin sucked the cock in her mouth faster and faster and he pulled out and covered her face in his pearly white cum She dug her fists into Ainsley's hair and squeezed her long legs around her head as she started cumming. She pulled the ponytail holder out of Ainsley's hair and covered in sand it tumbled around Erin's sand covered thighs.

Ainsley let out a loud scream and started cumming as her man was fucking her doggy, harder and harder. He picked up the pace and gripping her hips he shoved once more and holding it there everyone could tell he was cumming in her tight orgasmic pussy.

All four of them fell in a heap on the sand and tried desperately to regain their breath. After what seemed like an eternity to Fred all four of them slowly got up, walked into the surf and rinsed off the sand and cum from their bodies.

Erin floated on her back and pulled her hair from the ponytail as she tried to get the sand and cum from her long thick hair.

All four of them slipped back into their suits and climbing back on their wave runners headed back to the ship's cove, Ainsley and Erin rested their heads on the shoulders of their Hawaiian studs and the men drove off with a huge smile on both of their faces.

Fred began his climb down back to the cove sporting a huge hard-on. He definitely needed some pussy and he needed it soon.

By the time he made it back to the cove, the ladies were already chowing down on the huge spread put out for the ship's guests. Without breakfast and the vigorous fucking they had just experienced, they were famished and once their bellies were full, they settled down onto the loungers and with a Mai-tai in their hands, they slowly drifted off to sleep.

Unfortunately they were worn out and slept for several hours and were woken by Fred who noticed they were very, very red. He would have woken them sooner, but hooked up with one of the lithe Hawaiian ladies who sucked and fucked him till he couldn't stand any monger, she just loved big black cock and he did not disappoint.

Ainsley and Erin both winced in pain as they were severely sunburned and once back on the ship rushed directly to the ship's doctor to get some relief.

He had given them a couple different ointments to soothe their burn, but did little to relieve the pain.

They headed back to their suite as the ship headed to the big island. They ordered room service and could not wear much otherwise the clothes would scrap their burn and cause them pain.

They had several drinks and along with the pain medication, they both fell asleep, but each time they moved the sheets scraped their sunburned naked skin, sleep finally overtook them and they slept soundly.

*

Tomorrow Day 4 Tuesday. Please vote & comments appreciated.