FFFF Ch. 17E

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reared back and began fucking her like a machine. Their bodies slapped together and the sound was so erotic that Erin slid down and began playing with her daddy's swinging nuts. He dropped his mouth down to her firm tight tits and bit down roughly on one stiff nipple and that did it.

"Oh fuck meeeeeeeeee Tim, I'm cumming all over your gorgeous hard cock, don't cum, don't you dare cum in me. I want to watch you fuck your gorgeous daughter. I want to see her cum over this gorgeous cock of yours. I want to eat both of your cum out of her luscious pussy after you cum in her! Oh fuck Tim I'm there! Yes, yes harder oh fuck meeeee, I'm cumminggggggggg!"

Tim collapsed against Ainsley and closed his eyes tightly and held off from cumming as he felt her cunt tighten and her thick hot cum wash all over his pulsating cock. He slowly got his impending orgasm under control and he slowly lifted his sweat covered body off of Ainsley.

Her body was covered in sweat and her cunt was oozing her thick creamy cum. She reached down and got a good amount on her fingers and as she reached up to lick them, Erin stopped her and licked them clean herself. She reached down and getting more herself she fed it to her daddy and as he rolled over onto his back she straddled his body and placed her cum covered fingers to his mouth.

He licked them clean as Erin reached down with her other hand and lining up his cock at her fat lipped cunt, placed it at the entrance and she slowly lowered her hips. She arched her back and felt her daddy's hands reach up and cup her swaying dark nippled tits.

He thumbed her nipples and tugged at them as he felt her wiggle her gorgeous ass back and forth on his strong thighs.

She sucked in her breath and holding it started cumming. Letting out a long moan she smiled down at Tim; "Oh daddy I've wanted to cum all over your cock since I can remember. Now that I got that out of the way, hold on, I'm going to fuck you till neither of us can see straight.

She slipped up onto the balls of her feet; she began riding up and down at his angry looking cock. She slammed up and down faster and faster. Her hair was flying all around as she slammed down harder and harder.

Tim held on for dear life as he looked up at his gorgeous daughter, the exotic look of lust covered her face as her mouth hung open as she was gasping for breath as she slammed up and down on his cock. He once again gripped her tits and pulling on them she lost her balance and fell against his body and onto her knees.

He let go of her tits and holding her ample hips he held her in place and like a pile driver he started driving in and out of her at a lightning pace.

Her mouth clamped down on his and kissed him hard until she couldn't breathe any longer. Tearing her mouth from his she began screaming out; "Oh fuck me daddy. Fuck your baby's pussy. Drive it deep, make me cum again, yes, yes, just like that. Oh fuck I can feel your balls slapping against my asshole. Please, please tell me you'll fuck my ass later just like Derrick did to mommy! Oh fuck just like that daddy, shove your fat finger up my ass! Oh daddy I can't wait to feel your thick cock up there. Oh fuck meeeee, I'm cumming!"

From the loft Derrick yelled out; "Do it Tim, fuck my wife just like I'm fucking your wife!"

Tim and Erin looked up and Erin A. and Alex were naked, their huge tits were hanging over the railing and Derrick was behind Alex. He was fucking her hard and as he plowed into her, her huge tits swayed and jerked from his intense fucking. He pulled out of Alex and moved over to Erin and with one swift lung buried his cock in her pussy.

She pushed back against him as he fucked her pussy. After a few thrusts he pulled out and moved back to Alex and shoved it back into her. He cupped her tits and twisted them roughly.

She twisted her head back and kissed his passionately, her tongue drove deep into his mouth.

Down below Tim watched the husband of his daughter fuck his wife. He looked back at Erin and letting out a loud growl fucked her at a quicker pace and this sent her over the top. Her eyes never leaving her husband slide his huge cock in and out of her stepmother's oozing cunt.

"Oh daddy I'm there fuck me deep and hard, yes, yes I'm cumming, please cum in your baby's pussy!"

When he heard what his daughter moaned to him, he lost it, letting out a growl like a wounded animal, gripped her hips and began shooting his cum deep in her womb.

"Oh yes daddy, I can feel you filling my cunt with your cum, more, more, shoot all of your cream in my pussy!"

When Derrick heard her, he let out a loud moan and began shooting his cum in Alex's cunt, sending her over the top too. The two of them stumbled back to the bed and Erin began licking up the mixture of Derrick's and Alex's cum.

Erin fell totally exhausted against her daddy's sweat covered body. She planted tiny kisses all over his face and neck; "Thank you daddy, thank you, I've wanted your big cock in my pussy since I was in high school. I saw it a couple of times when you were sleeping or I would sneak and see you soap it up in the shower and I would dream about sucking it and fucking my pussy with it!" She giggled when she felt his cock jump as it softened in her pussy. "Is my dirty talk turning you on again daddy? I sure hope so, remember next time daddy I want you to fuck my ass just like Derrick did to your wife. I think it's only fair, don't you?"

He smiled up at her and swept a damp stray lock from her face; "Maybe next time while I fuck you in the ass, you can eat her pussy at the same time, just like you did to Ainsley! That was so fucking hot; I nearly lost it when I saw the two of you eating each other."

"Oh daddy I can feel you getting hard again! You are such a nasty man. What do you say we head upstairs right now and try that out with Mommy? Derrick just came in her pussy and I would love to suck it all out! She giggled; "Oh daddy I can feel you getting real hard, if we don't go now I'm going to have to fuck you right here!"

She slipped off of his cock and her cunt made a slurping, sucking sound as he pulled out and both of their cum began oozing out of her cunt. She let out a squeal and cupping her pussy ran on weak wobbly legs up the stairs to the loft. She slipped onto the bed and rolling onto her back looked up at Erin A with those dark blue eyes; "Are you as good as Ainsley at eating pussy? I have a huge load from my dad in me!"

Before Erin could move, Alex was upon her. She straddled her lithe body and lowered her dripping pussy over Erin B's mouth. The two of them began eating each other out, cleaning what the two husbands had deposited in each other's wife.

Erin let out a growl and rolling the two of them over she straddled Alex's body and lowered her dark head between the large blonde's thighs. She let out a scream when she felt a cock enter her asshole. She reared up and more of the cock entered her asshole. She was about to scream at Derrick, but when she looked back; Tim was smiled broadly as his once again stiff cock was buried deep in her ass.

She let out a deep moan and pushed back against his cock as she dove back down on Alex's oozing pussy. Lifting her head she looked back at her father; "Oh yes daddy, fuck your little girl's ass. I've dreamt about this since I can remember. Oh I love the way your cock fills my ass. I can't wait to feel you cum deep in me!"

Derrick was sitting back watching the three locked in some intense incest and his once weary cock was quickly stiffening again. Although he was excited and hard as a rock, he looked sad and Ainsley noticed this.

She leaned over to him and whispered; "What's wrong Derrick, you were so excited fucking Alex, but now you look very distraught?"

His eyes began to water as he turned and looked deep into those blue eyes, he nearly lost himself in them; "Well Ainsley, this is supposed to be my honeymoon and there is my wife Erin, on her knees with her FATHER'S cock buried in her ass, and the worse thing is that she is loving it and doesn't even know I'm alive!"

Ainsley raised her hand and pushed a stray lock of dark hair from his forehead. She placed her lips lightly on his cheek and kissed him, She leaned forward and whispered in his ear again' "Well Derrick, I don't want to scold you, but while I was downstairs with Erin and Tim, she looked a little upset too."

"What are you talking about Ainsley?"

"Well I have to say we were just playing with one another and we heard Alex screaming for you to fuck her ass harder. How do you think she felt when she heard that you were fucking her stepmother in the ass?"

A slight smile crossed his lips as he once again looked at her deep in the eyes; "I guess you're right Ainsley, if it's okay for the goose, it should be good for the gander too, right?"

Her hand found his thick hard cock and her tiny soft hand closed around his shaft and began stroking it up and down. "What do you say we forget about Erin and Tim and the three of us put this monster to good use, huh?"

With a growl he leaned forward and caught Ainsley's lips with his own. He soon had her on her back and he was kissing her roughly, his hands seemed to be all over her body at once.

Erin Andrews scooted around; she heard the entire conversation and was going to help Ainsley make Derrick forget about his wife getting fucked in the ass. She reached down between his legs and even though he was on his belly, his huge cock was accessible from behind. She gripped his cock and as she nuzzled her face between his ass cheeks. She pulled on his cock and it slipped between her lips. Her tongue whipped around the head and he groaned into Ainsley's mouth.

He slid lower, driving his cock deeper into Erin A's mouth. His mouth captured first one, then the other gorgeous tit atop Ainsley's chest and he worked them over until he had her squirming and moaning loudly.

Besides them Alex, Tim and their daughter Erin were fucking like animals.

Tim was hovering over Erin's ass on the balls of his feet. He was driving downward in and out of her ass as his hands were pressed against her ass cheeks and spreading them as wide as he could. After about every ten stroked he would pop his cock out of her ass and drive down into his wife's open mouth, His long thick cock would slid deep into her throat and she sucked on his cock and groaned deep in her throat. She loved having her face fucked.

While he was plunging in and out of Alex's mouth, Erin B concentrated on eating her stepmother's foaming pussy. Her face and neck were covered in Alex's juices and she rubbed her face all over Alex's ample thighs,

Tim pulled his cock from Alex's mouth and Erin once again felt Alex attack her pussy and sucking on her clit she began shaking violently, another orgasm wracked her sweat covered body. Just then, she knew what was coming as Tim shoved his cock back into her ass and she threw her head back as the orgasm intensified and she came even harder into Alex's mouth.

Alex's cheeks were covered in her own saliva and as Erin started cumming, she squirted, for the first time in her life, all over Alex's face, neck and hair. Her wild mane of blonde hair was soaked with Erin's thick creamy juices. Although she looked a mess, it was such an erotic mess that when Tim saw this, he lost it and driving deep into Erin's asshole. He held it in deep grinding his hips against her tight compact ass and began shooting his cum in her ass.

Erin bellowed out and arching her back, went right into another mind-blowing orgasm. She drove her fingers in and out of Alex's swamp-like pussy which put her over the top also.

Tim pulled his cock out of Erin's ass and Tim slid his cum covered cock into Alex's mouth. She sucked wildly at it as she continued to cum from Erin's fingers and now Erin's mouth dropped to her pussy and her orgasm took off and tore through her lush body even harder.

The three of them collapsed in a mass of limbs and sweaty bodies. All three of them were gasping for breath and were never sexually satisfied as they were right now.

While this was going on besides them Ainsley and Erin A. got Derrick onto his back and although he wanted to watch his wife being fucked in the ass, the two blondes had better things for him to watch and do.

Ainsley straddled his body and let out a high pitched squeal when she felt his huge cock slide into her pussy. She was so wet and turned on that even though he was huge, he slid in rather easily.

Derrick heard Erin B. let out a loud groan as he turned to see what was going on, but Erin A. straddled his face and lowered her dripping cunt down to his face. He quickly forgot about his wife getting fucked in the ass besides him and he concentrated on fucking Ainsley and eating the gorgeous blonde on his face.

Both blondes ground their cunts against his cock and mouth. They both leaned forward and Ainsley's firm, hard nippled tits crushed against Erin's larger fuller tits. Their mouths met and they kissed passionately. Their hands came up and combed through each other's messy, but sexy locks. They both rode Derrick as they broke their embrace and watched the threesome next to them. The sight was if they were watching a high class porn movie in the making.

They both fucked Derrick even harder and faster and Ainsley was the first to cum. Her pussy tightened around Derrick's cock and when he felt it, he couldn't hold off any longer either and started cumming in her quaking pussy.

Erin A. slumped against Ainsley as she started cumming too.

The three of them, just like the other three fell to the bed and Ainsley smiled at Erin; "Oh fuck Erin, we still have two more days! I'm not sure if my pussy can last that long!"

Erin moved up and tenderly swept the sweaty hair from Ainsley's forehead. She placed a tiny kiss on her full lips and whispered to her; "I think it can only get better Ainsley. I can't wait till Friday and the Bon Voyage party!

Erin B. and Alex sandwiched Tim besides them. Erin was stroking her father's cum covered cock while Tim was sucking on one of Alex's humungous tits. Alex looked over at Erin A.; "What Bon Voyage party?"

Erin giggled and looked at the four newly inducted fuck toys; "Well we were going to invite you. We have been here since Saturday and every day have had a separate sexual experience. On Friday we are throwing an all-out orgy right here in our suite with all of our partners from the whole week. Interested?

Derrick looked at the three across from him; their hands were busy on each other. He smiled at Alex and said; "Well?"

Alex laughed out loud; "Duh, well yeah, that is if the four of us ever get out of our suite. After today, well the two of you opened up an entirely new world for us all, thank you!"

One by one the six of them drifted to the huge shower, some together and some more than once. Totally exhausted Erin B. Alex, Tim and Derrick dressed and headed back to their suite.

Ainsley and Erin fell onto the cum covered sheets and fell fast asleep.

Tomorrow Day 6 Thursday. Please vote & comments appreciated.