FFFF Ch. 17F

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patti Ann's eyes shot open wide as she felt Erin behind her. Her legs were spread wide and then she felt Erin's tongue stab into her weeping pussy. Letting out a grunt she pushed her ass and pussy harder against the invading tongue. She moaned again when she felt Erin leave her pussy. Suddenly she felt Erin rolling her over and having her slide totally onto the bed.

Erin gripped Patti Ann by the wrists and pulled her to a sitting position. Grabbing the dress which was bunched around her waist, she pulled upwards and the dress came up over her head. Tossing it aside Patti Ann only in purple thigh highs and heels flopped back down to the bed.

Erin stretched up and covered her lithe trim body over the lush lily white body beneath her. Their mouths met and Patti Ann's hands were sliding up and down the toned body above her. She couldn't get enough of the perfect curves of the trim blonde.

Their kiss grew stronger as tongue fought with tongue, lips pulled and tugged at each other's lips and tongue. Erin's hands were stroking Patti Ann's silky brown hair and this was driving her insane.

Erin finally broke the kiss and began to travel along her lush curves. Erin attacked her graceful neck and shoulders. Her hands lead the way playing where her lips were headed next. She cupped her huge tits and squeezed and Patti Ann's hands pulled the last of the pins holding Erin's hair up. It tumbled down and caressed the sensitive flesh Erin was exciting.

Her mouth captured one large nippled tit and sucked it in as her hand caressed the other tit.

Patti Ann was moaning constantly and Carrie Ann and Ainsley, taking a break from their aggressive lovemaking, stopped to watch Erin play with Patti Ann's body.

Carrie Ann tenderly caressed her twin sister's soft silky hair as Erin left her tit and began raining kisses on her lower chest and belly. When she got to her pussy she skirted it and ran down one ample thigh. As she went down her leg, she pulled the stocking with it. Once off she sucked on Patti Ann's toes which sent a shiver through her body. Letting go of that foot she grabbed the other and pulled the stocking off. She licked the toes on that foot and began traveling up that leg. Once she reached the juncture of her legs she planted tiny kisses just above her pussy and Patti Ann spread her legs open even wider, hoping Erin would get the hint.

Erin smiled up at Patti Ann; "What Patti Ann, what do you want, tell me?"

Patti Ann let out a moan and ran her fingers through Erin's mass of blonde hair; "Please, please Erin lick it!"

She shook her head; "Oh no you don't, I want to hear you ask me."

"Oh please Erin, put your mouth on me and lick me!"

Again she shook her head; "Not good enough Patti Ann, I want to hear you say the nasty, now do it or I'll move over to Carrie Ann. I'm sure she'll say it."

Patti Ann licked het full lips and bit down on her lower lip; "Oh fuck Erin, alright please, please stick you fat wet tongue in my pussy! I want you to suck all of my juicy cum from my cunt and make me cum so fucking hard. Please, please Erin suck on my clit and make me.........AH YESSSSS, ERIN, more, more don't stop! OH FUCK I'm CUMMING ALREADY!!

She dug her fingers into Erin's hair and crushed her pussy to her mouth.

Erin wormed her tongue in and out of Patti Ann's juicy hole as she tasted her cum as it oozed out of her spasming pussy.

Patti Ann felt as if someone was tearing the inners out of her cunt and she never came like this before.

Carrie Ann moved over to her sister and leaning over her planted a sweet tender kiss to her lips.

Patti Ann's eyes shot open and when she saw who was kissing her she let out a groan deep in her throat and cradling her face in her hands kissed her back. The kiss got hotter and hotter and soon their tongues were dueling with each other.

Ainsley slid in also and leaning over, her long platinum hair tickled her ribcage and then her mouth came in contact with one of her large stiff nipples.

Again Patti Ann moaned into her sister's mouth as her entire body tingled and bolts of excitement coursed through her body.

Erin was between her legs, Ainsley was sucking on her tits and her twin sister was French kissing her.

Erin looked up and saw their reflection on the large mirror on the closet door and she felt her cunt twitch. What a sight to see, Patti Ann was stretched out on the bed, her lush body was wiggling and squirming. Her ample thighs were spread wide and her tits were rolling around on her chest. With Ainsley and Carrie leaning over her, their asses facing the mirror, Erin could see their swollen pussy lips spread apart from their excitement and they were glistening and oozing their juices. Turning her head even more she could see her full swollen cuntlips also open and dripping with excitement. Her tongue once again began licking at the pretty pussy before her and she saw in the mirror Patti Ann's hips jump and grind against her mouth.

She turned back and concentrated on the task at hand and now slipped a finger into the clutching pussy.

Patti Ann went ballistic as she felt Erin's finger join her tongue. She groaned and arched her back as she started cumming again. Her entire body was breaking out in a sweat and she looked incredibly sexy.

Carrie Ann was fingering her own pussy as she watched Erin eat her sister's pussy and couldn't take it any longer. Kneeling up she swung one leg over Patti Ann's head and holding onto the headboard, lowered her pussy to her sister's face.

Startled, Patti Ann sucked in her breath and letting out a blood curdling groan reached up and gripping Carrie Ann's hips she pulled her dripping pussy down to her mouth.

Ainsley could believe the sight before her, it was straight out of a porn movie. Patti Ann's lower body was covered with Erin's long blonde hair she was slurping away at Patti Ann's pussy. With her ass up in the air, Erin's pussy and ass were swaying back and forth. Her full thick lips were coated in her own juices. Looking higher Patti Ann's huge tits shook from the intense sucking Erin was giving her pussy. Her arms were raised high pulling her twin sister's pussy harder against her tongue.

Ainsley leaned over and her silky blonde hair tickled Patti Ann's belly and lower chest. She cupped those huge orbs and squeezing them together captured both large nipples into her mouth at once. She sucked and licked like a woman possessed.

Patti Ann went insane her entire body bucked and rolled around as every inch of her body was charged with tiny electrical shocks. She started cumming violently as Erin shoved fingers into her pussy and asshole, Ainsley sucked vigorously at her straining tits and she had Carrie Ann covering her face, grinding her pussy hard against her face.

She sucked harder on her sister's cunt, driving a finger up her ass as she stabbed at her clit.

Carrie Ann let out a blood curdling moan and started squirting all over Patti Ann's face. She drenched her face, neck and upper chest. She rolled off of her and immediately Ainsley swooped in and began licking and sucking the cum from Patti Ann's face.

Their lips met in a passionate kiss and they swapped Carrie Ann's cum from one mouth to the other until it was all gone.

Erin collapsed on the bed next to Carrie Ann, her face just like Patti Ann's was covered in female juices and lazily Carrie Ann swept a damp lock of hair from Erin's face. She lowered her mouth to hers and kissed away the cum her sister had deposited all over Erin's face and neck.

One by one they recovered from the intense lovemaking.

On weak legs Carrie Ann and Patti Ann slipped from the bed and stumbled into the bathroom. They were in there for some time and after about ten minutes the came out giggling and laughing. When they approached the bed both Ainsley and Erin had a shocked but amusing look on their faces.

They stopped besides the bed and Carrie Ann laughed out loud; "Look what we found in there! You two made us cum like pros, now it's time to repay the debt." She was stroking a large black strap on. It was shining from the lube she had found in the bathroom.

Patti Ann besides her also had a strap-on on, hers was about the same length, but was thicker and white. It had thick veins on it and she knew it would drive Ainsley crazy when she fucked her pussy and asshole.

Patti Ann moved towards Ainsley; "We thought we'd switch off, seeing how you took care of me at the pool and got me so fucking hot, I thought I'd pay you back!"

Ainsley kneeling on the bed held out her arms to Patti Ann and they met in a soft tender kiss. Their hands traveled over each other's body, caressing each other's face, chest, ass and pussy. Their kisses grew more passionate as they heated up each other's body

Letting out a growl, Ainsley fell back onto the bed and pulled Patti Ann down on top of her. She wrapped her slim shapely legs around Patti Ann's strong thighs and pulled her body to hers.

Feeling the thick veined dildo nudging her pussy, she rolled her hips one way and then the other and the thick mushroomed head of the dildo parted her cuntlips and slipped into her dripping hole.

Ainsley let out a groan and gripping Patti Ann's ample ass in her tiny hands she pulled her hard downward to her lithe body. She threw her head back and finding one of Patti Ann's huge swaying tits, she sucked it into her full red lips. Her eyes shot open wide and their eyes met as Ainsley moaned around her tit, the huge cock went all the way into her quaking pussy. Wrapping her arms around Patti Ann's neck she pulled her mouth down to hers once again and they kissed violently as Ainsley groaned into her mouth and started cumming.

Patti Ann smiled to herself knowing she had made this gorgeous blonde cum.

Next to them Erin was on her feet, her body was bent at the waist, her chest and head was buried in the sheet of the bed

Carrie Ann was poised behind her; she was swiping the large black dildo up and down Erin's large dripping cuntlips. As the head disappeared she leaned forward and half of the dildo disappeared and Erin moaned loudly into the bed sheets. "Oh fuck Carrie Ann, are you sure you never had sex with a woman before? Oh god; fuck my cunt, shove it in as deep as you can, yes, yes just like that, harder, come on Carrie Ann, fuck me harder!"

Carrie Ann shoved it in all the way and holding it there she rotated back and forth, the base of the dildo ground into her own pussy and stimulated her clit. She was close to cumming again, but wanted to make sure Erin came first. With a number of slow and fast strokes it bought Erin closer and closer to cumming.

Carrie Ann leaned over Erin's gorgeous body, her large tits squashing against Erin's sweat covered back and reaching down she cupped Erin's incredibly firm tits and began to play with them. She pinched her nipples roughly and tugged at them and that put Erin over the top.

Erin let out a loud groan and turning her head she latched onto Carrie Ann's mouth, driving her tongue deep into her oral cavity, she started cumming.

Carrie Ann was never so turned on knowing she just made this gorgeous woman cum from fucking her with her strap-on. She slammed hard into Erin and holding it there ground her clit against the base of the dildo and this sent her over the top as well. Cum was running down her thighs as she continued to pump in and out of Erin's quaking cunt.

Unable to stand any longer she slumped against Erin and slipping out of her pussy she fell to the bed beside pulled Erin's sweat covered body to hers.

They embraced like long time lovers, kissing, caressing and tenderly playing with one another's well satisfied bodies.

Carrie Ann smiled to herself, thinking she was never as satisfied sexually as she was right now and she also realized, unlike her husband, she was cuddling and being caressed by her lover even after they had both orgasmed several times. Her husband and like many husbands, they would roll over and would be fast asleep.

Either way it would be hard to fall asleep as Patti Ann and Ainsley were still fucking like a couple of animals.

Patti Ann was on her back and Ainsley was crouched above her. Her hands were mauling Patti Ann's huge tits as she raised and lowered her ass on the thick veined dildo. She was going faster and faster. She slammed hard down on Patti Ann's ample thighs and their skin slapped against one another. The sound echoed through the bedroom, but was drowned out by the two women who were moaning and groaning constantly.

Patti Ann reached up and played with Ainsley's firm tits; "Harder, harder Ainsley, fuck my cock like you never fucked a cock before. Yes, yes just like that Ainsley! Oh fuck each time you drop down, oh, oh, the strap-on rubs against my clit and, yes, just like that oh fuck Ainsley, I'm cumming!"

Ainsley was whipping her head around as she rode the big cock and she collapsed against Patti Ann, sucking on one of her huge nipples, she bit down as she started to cum too.

The two of them continued to roll their hips and caress one another as their breathing began to return to normal.

Ainsley rolled off of Patti Ann and when Carrie Ann saw all of her cream on the dildo she slid over and licked it clean.

Erin rolled over onto her belly and lazily licked the cum that was still oozing out of Ainsley's swollen, red cunt.

Ainsley smiled down at Erin and lovingly swept a lock of hair from her face,

Patti Ann rolled over towards Ainsley and kissed her tenderly; she too swept a damp lock from Ainsley's forehead and kissed her playfully on the nose and them with more passion on the lips.

The four of them slowly drifted off to sleep. Ainsley and Erin broke their number one rule, no sleepovers.

In the middle of the night Erin was awaken as she felt a tongue in her pussy, looking down she saw a smiling Patti Ann lazily licking her pussy. She inserted a couple of fingers into her cunt and was soon cumming. She drifted back to sleep as Patti Ann rested her head on her lower belly.

Soon after that Carrie Ann was awaken as Ainsley licked and sucked on her pussy. She was moaning so loud it woke up Erin and Patti Ann.

This continued throughout the night and as the sun rose over the Pacific, the four women, well fucked and exhausted fell back to sleep.

Tomorrow Day 7 Friday. Please vote & comments appreciated.