FFFF Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While this was going on, on the floor in front of the roaring fire Juliet struggled to get away when Todd said that the women need to get naked too. Juliet, just like Bristol was playing and in no way really wanted to escape.

Todd straddled her body and pinned her arms above her head. He slowly lowered his head down to hers and she rolled her head from side to side trying to evade his lips. Her giggling slowed as Todd pinned her arms with his knees and holding her head still with his hands, he lowered his mouth to hers.

The giggles turned to moans and groans as their mouths became more active and they fought to suck one another's tongues into their mouths.

Todd's knees came off her arms and she pulled him harder against her incredibly large tits. He didn't realize just how big they were seeing she was wearing four layers of clothes on her upper body. Reaching back his hand dove into her black tights and found her naked under them. His large calloused finger scraped against her clit and caused her to shutter and moan even louder. He drove one, two, three fingers into her swap like pussy and she arched her back and came all over his fingers.

Tearing her mouth from his she gasped out; "Oh my fucking god, I knew I would cum quick, but not that fast. Shit after blowing Fred in his room, watching you and Bristol and now Fred and Bristol, I knew I was set to cum quickly, but that was the fastest I ever came!"

Todd smiled down at her and placing a tiny peck on her nose whispered to her; "I'm glad I could be of service, now that we got that one out of the way, let's see if we can produce another one, but let's take our time and make it one neither of us will never forget."

She pulled his face down to hers and just before kissing him passionately she whispered; "I'm game for that, but just to let you know, I'm on the pill and when you cum, don't you dare pull out!"

He laughed as their lips met; "Okay!"

Slipping off of her he moved lower and gripping her tights pulled them down and off her gorgeous ass and down her long slender legs. Tossing them aside he slid his hands up and down those incredible legs and they parted for him. He was now staring at her pretty pussy. It was red and swollen from his vigorous finger fucking and even the small patch of light brown hair above her pussy was matted down from her pussy juices. Her cuntlips were a tight gleaming slit, but due to the expert finger fucking from Todd, they were blossoming and puffy.

Todd began at her knees and began placing wet kisses along her inner thighs and up to her leaking pussy. Using his thumbs he spread her cuntlips wide and leaning in he blew his hot breath on the bubbling caldron.

Juliet let out a groan and arched her back, trying to make contact with his mouth.

He chuckled and pushed her sweater and top up a little higher on her belly. Placing a few soft wet kisses on her heaving belly he ran his tongue through her matted down pussy hair. "Mmmm Bristol, you're going to love tasting this pussy later. It's almost as sweet as your mother's!"

His tongue flicked across her stiff red bud and she caught her breast as another orgasm churned deep in her pussy. Clamping his mouth totally over her pussy he sucked hard, drawing a large gob of her juices from her boiling cunt.

This sent Juliet over the top and she started cumming, wave after wave washed over her as she jerked uncontrollably. She smiled weakly down at the expert pussy eater between her legs.

Todd never looked up, but continued sucking as hard as he could; he was rewarded with a mouthful of her hot juices. She was producing it as fast as he could swallow and it felt like he was sucking her entire womb out through her pussy.

Todd finally let the suction go and rising up, his entire mouth and chin was covered in her tasty cum. His hands went to her sweater and pulling it up and over her head he tossed it atop her tights. Now it was Todd's turn to let out a little gasp. Seeing her breasts were now no longer hidden under that large bulky knit sweater, he was staring at two huge mounds of flesh still covered in a tight pullover turtleneck shirt. It did little to hide their massive size.

Juliet broke out in a big smile; "Aw, so you like my big tits huh Todd? They were a present from my short lived third marriage. They were already large C's but he wanted them fuller and larger, so I ended up with these double D's. He paid a pretty penny and unless I told you about it, you'd never know they were augmented"

"Well Juliet I can't wait to get my hands and mouth on them! Now let's get those puppies out in the open, what do you say?"

"Mmmm sounds like I'm going to love my week in Alaska."

Todd gripped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up. Juliet willingly lifted her arms and he had a tough time getting the turtleneck up over her head. When it finally came free, Juliet shook her head back and forth and her disheveled sexy blonde hair came tumbling down about her shoulders. Her huge tits were still covered by a silky camisole and matching lacy black bra.

Toddy made short work of the camisole and Juliet leaned forward giving him easier access to her bra clasps, her huge tits crushed against his chest and produced a shiver from his well-muscled chest.

Popping open the bra, he drew the straps from her shoulders and planting tiny kisses on her shoulders where the straps dug into her flesh he drew it down her arms and tossed it to the growing pile of clothes.

Her large dark nipples scraped across his thick mat of black hair on his chest heightening the tingling in her loins. She teased him by holding her body tight against hers. She knew he wanted to see and play with her tits, she did too but wanted to let him suffer a bit seeing he made her cum twice already and the way he teased her pussy earlier.

Todd gripped her by the shoulders and applying just enough pressure, caused her to break her embrace.

Juliet looked at him with those dark blue eyes and bit seductively on her lower lips waiting for his reaction to her huge swaying tits.

Todd licked his lips as his hands cupped the bottom side of each orb and even though they didn't sag one bit he lifted them even higher. Lowering his face he placed a tiny kiss on each dark stiff nipple. He repeated this several times and now his tongue came out and began licking around and around the large lighter aureole. He drew first into his mouth and sucked lightly. He did this again with the other nipple.

Juliet was moaning constantly now as he sucked and mauled her huge breasts. Her entire body had broken out into a sweat from the perfect way Todd was playing with her body, the roaring fire and the couple across the room now fucking like two wild animals in the wild of Alaska.

Todd slowly lowered Juliet back down onto the furry rug. She looked up at him and stared down at the large cock bobbing up and down between his legs. She leaned forward and gripping his cock she guided it to her wide spread legs. Positioning it at the entrance to her pussy, she tugged at it and he leaned in and the large head parted her receptive cunt. She raised her legs and slowly drew him into her pussy. Leaning back he followed and resting on his elbows, guided inch by inch of his thick cock into her pussy.

Todd leaned in and placed his lips around one stiff nipple as he drew it into his mouth, his cock bottomed out in her spasming pussy.

Juliet was getting closer and closer to yet another orgasm. She pulled his mouth off her tit and she covered his mouth with her own. Her tongue fought with his and as the kiss heated up so did his cock. She lurched up and ground her clit against his pelvic bone and that did it. She started cumming and locking her ankles around his waist she humped him like a bitch in heat. "Oh yes Todd, fuck me, fuck me good and hard, I'm cumming so hard, don't stop Fuck me harder, yes, yes oh fuck I love the way your big cock feels in my pussy, yes don't stop, harder, harder. Mmmm you are so fucking lucky Bristol; you get to fuck this big cock whenever you feel like it. Cum for me Todd, cum in my slutty cunt! Fill my cunt with your cum and make me cum again!"

Todd broke free from Juliet's grip and rolling her over slipped in behind her. He slipped his cock into her doggy and nearly in a standing position began driving his cock fast and deep.

Juliet was screaming and started cumming yet again.

Bristol slipped to the floor and knelt before Juliet. She swept her damp hair from her face and leaning down captured her mouth with her own. Her ass wiggled in the air and Todd reached over and slapped Bristol hard on the ass. She groaned into Juliet's mouth. Tearing her mouth from Juliet's she turned to Fred; "Come on Fred, fuck me just like dad is fucking Juliet. Let's see if you can make me cum before Dad cums in her pussy!"

In a flash Fred was behind Bristol and slipped very easily into her well fucked pussy.

Both men were slamming in and out of both women's pussies and all that could be heard was the sound of skin slapping against skin,

Both women clutched at each other and kissed wildly as they both raced towards another crashing orgasm.

Todd couldn't hold off any longer as he was the only one who hadn't cum yet. He drove as deep as he could into Juliet's pussy and holding her hips firmly began shooting his cum into her quaking pussy.

When Juliet felt him coat her cunt walls with his potent cum she started cumming too.

Both Bristol and Fred watched the other duo cumming and that was just too much to take and they both started cumming also. This time Fred didn't pull out and Bristol smiled and groaned loudly as she felt him bathe her womb with his cum.

Todd and Fred slipped out of both women and fell to the floor exhausted.

Juliet rolled Bristol over onto her back and scrambled onto her body. Straddling her lush well fucked body, she began eating the cum Fred had just deposited in her pussy.

Bristol let out a squeal and pulled at Juliet's hips and she clamped her mouth up onto her oozing pussy.

Todd and Fred started stroking their cocks as they watched the erotic sight before them.

Just then the door opened and in walked Sarah and Track. Sarah's hair was all disheveled and Track's pants were stained and rumpled looking.

Sarah stopped in her tracks and started laughing; "Todd, I see you introduced Juliet and her black friend here to our Alaska hospitality here huh?"

Todd smiled up at her; "Hi sweetie, hello son, what took you so long? You should have been home an hour ago!"

"Well Todd as I drove I noticed the pained look on Track's face and also noticed the large bulge in his pants. I knew he was in pain so we pulled off to the side of the road and I gave my big boy some relief, didn't I Track?"

"Sure did mom!"

"Now I need some relief and watching you two stroke those big cocks and watching my baby girl and Juliet licking YOUR cum from their pussies, my pussy needs a lot of attention. I'm taking Track to the hot tub; please give us some along time. You all can come and join us in an hour or so."

Todd laughed, "Take good care of your mother Track! Make sure you take your time and make sure she cums good and hard. Sarah remember to close the shutters before you two get naked, that nosy reporter next door was trying to spy on us earlier, okay?"

She laughed; "You Betcha Todd! Come on Track mommy needs a good hard cock in her tight pussy!"

He took her hand as she led him out of the room into the hot tub room.

Todd picked up the remote and changing channels the room where the hot tub was came to life.

Sarah was there holding a remote and she watched the shutters going down eliminating any outside light. Suddenly a couple colored lights came on and as Sarah tossed the remote to the table, Track flopped open the hot tub cover and turning to Sarah took her in his large well-muscled arms. He enveloped her and her body was hidden from view due to his large thick body.

Todd pushed another button and a better view of Sarah was now on the screen.

Juliet stood up and wiping Bristol's cream and Fred's cum from her face. She let out a long sigh; "I'm sorry Todd, Bristol, but I'm exhausted, the long flight, all of this fantastic fucking and sucking, I'm about to drop. Would you please excuse me, but I'm going to head back to my room, take a long hot shower and get some sleep. Please give me a rain check on whatever you had in store for me. I really want to go another round with both of you and sample both Track and Sarah, but if I don't get some rest I'll drop. I want to be at my best when I start again!"

Todd stood up and took Juliet in his arms and kissing her tenderly, swept a stray lock of hair from her face and whispered; "Don't you worry Juliet, if you are as half as good as you were earlier, you'll never disappoint any of the Palins. Go take a good hot shower and rest up, tomorrow we'll get down to your interviews and more, a lot more!"

She gathered her clothes and hurried upstairs and Todd and Fred got Bristol to her feet and the three of them took a seat on the sofa, Bristol was between the naked men and the three of them watched intently at the action in the hot tub room.

Track and Sarah were in a heated embrace; his hands were mauling her tight ass and pulling her hard against his crotch.

Sarah draped one leg up around his waist and humped against his large bulge. Her face was buried in the nape of his neck and the sound of her sucking and moaning filled the room.

Track backed off a bit and yanked the large bulky knit sweater up and over Sarah's head. She was naked from the waist up. He immediately dropped his mouth to her right breast and took her rather firm breast into his mouth. Her breasts were a large B or a small C; her nipples were small, but very dark and stiff. Her areoles were small too, about the size of a nickel.

His mouth moved from one to the other and back again. After a couple of minutes they were dripping with his saliva and Sarah's head was rolling around on her neck, her mouth was wide open as she moaned constantly.

Her hands were tearing at his pants and getting them open yanked them down and gripping his HUGE cock in her tiny hand began jerking him off very, very roughly, to the point of nearly painful to Track, but it heightened his passion and he sucked harder on her nipples.

Breaking free from her grasp Track dropped to his knees and pulled down her jeans and panties. Tossing them aside he pulled off her socks and rising up, he took her with him. He placed her gently in the hot water and kicking aside his pants, socks and pulling off his shirt climbed up into the water.

Before he could settle down in the water, Sarah slipped over to him and grasped his stiff cock once again and moaning like a bitch in heat made love to his cock. She ran is back and forth across her entire face, neck and breasts. She sucked on every inch of it and licked it up and down. She drew his balls into her mouth as she stroked it as fast as she could. Sarah was acting it was the last cock she'd ever suck, she moaned and groaned as she sucked and stroked on it until Track was ready to cum.

Track pulled away from her and wrapping his arms around her spun her around and placed her against the wall of the hot tub. He placed her hands on the edge to brace her body, letting go he gripped his cock and leaning in slipped his cock between her tight ass cheeks and found her slimy cunt.

Pushing forward, she let out a loud grunt and slipped from the tub's edge. She fell below the water and came up coughing and swept her dripping hair from her face. She looked even sexier, her large brown eyes and lashes were dripping from the water. Her shoulder length brown hair clung to her head and she swiped it from her face.

Track cupped her head and planted a deep kiss on her mouth.

She responded by kissing him back and swung around and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her trim sexy legs floated up and wrapped around his waist. She wiggled her hips and his huge stiff cock slipped into her pulsating pussy. She began humping his body faster and faster.

Track cupped her tight ass and began rising and lowering her compact body. He leaned in and captured one of her stiff nipples and drew it into her mouth.

Sarah let out a low groan and started cumming around his cock. She slammed harder and harder causing the water to splash about their sex charged bodies.

Track slipped into the water and took a seat in one of the molded bucket seats.

Sarah placed her feet on either side of him and began riding him faster and faster.

Gripping her tits he guided her body up and down, he caught her mouth with his and shoving his tongue into her mouth sliding his hands down he gripped her ass and pulled her down harder against his rigid cock and holding her there started cumming deep in her cunt.

She let out a scream and started cumming too. Slumping against his body she continued to moan and roll her hips back and forth sending shivers through both of their bodies.

Back in the living room Bristol was leaning over Todd sucking his cock as the three of them kept their eyes plastered on the television.

Fred was behind her sliding his cock in and out of her pussy at a very slow and deliberate pace. He wanted to savor the feeling of her hot wet pussy surrounding his stiff cock.

Bristol was moaning loudly around Todd's cock as she raced faster and faster towards an impending orgasm.

Todd just lay back stroking his baby girl's long silky brown hair. His eyes darted from the television where his son was fucking his wife, and then back to the sofa where he watched the huge black cock of Fred's slicing in and out of his daughter's tight dripping cunt. After Sarah and Track came, he picked up the remote and flipped through the cameras until it came to life with Juliet all soaped up in the shower.

Bristol felt his cock lurch in her mouth and she smiled up at him when she saw what had caused that.

Fred started fucking her faster too when he saw the gorgeous form on the television.

Juliet's entire body was covered in a thick layer of soap suds. Her huge tits swayed from side to side as she worked her fingers into the soapy layers of shampoo that covered her sexy head. She stepped into the spray and the suds floated from her body and down the drain.

Both Todd and Fred let out groans at the same time and began sending their cum into the receptive holes of Bristol.

She could not believe how turned on both men and she was when their witnessed Juliet's squeaky clean body before them in the shower.

They all wanted to rush upstairs and join her in the shower, but now all totally spent would save that for another day.

Fred slipped out of Bristol and she sat up and caught the cum that was dripping from her pussy. She raised her hand to her mouth and licked them clean.

Todd and Fred stood up and reached out to Bristol, who took their hands and pulling her to her feet the three of them headed upstairs to their respective rooms.

A few minutes after Todd slipped into bed, the door opened and a well satisfied Sarah came into the bedroom. Slipping in besides Todd she gave him a deep kiss; "Oh Todd it's so great to have Track home! How were Juliet and Fred?"

"Well Sarah, Juliet was incredible and Bristol loved fucking that big black cock between Fred's legs. I can't wait to see you ride that black monster. Fred and I lost it and both came in Bristol at the same time while we watched Juliet in the shower. Seeing you fucking Track didn't hurt either."

"Mmmm, I can't wait to try out both Fred and Juliet, it's going to be a fun week and we haven't even given her an interview yet!"

Todd laughed; "I don't think an interview was on anyone's mind this evening, but I guess we'll get around to one eventually!"