FFFF Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bristol picked up a hair brush and as her mother dried Juliet's hair, Bristol brushed it dry. It was soon back to its blonde luster and Sarah put the hair dryer down and ran her fingers through the soft silky locks and cupping her face slowly lowered her face to hers.

Their lips met in a soft kiss and before Juliet could react, she pulled back and taking Juliet by the hand led her out of the room, back to the living room and to the roaring fire Bristol had started earlier.

Bristol followed behind and when Sarah and Juliet knelt down before the fire Bristol took a seat near them. She let her hair down and as it tumbled about her shoulders and down her back, she took the hair brush and lazily brushed her luxurious sable brown locks and Sarah and Juliet watched in fascination. As she brushed her hair, her large breasts swayed back and forth and her legs were parted slightly giving both women on the floor an excellent view of her pretty pussy.

Suddenly Bristol noticed the other two women watching her and she smiley slyly and putting down the brush, slowly slid off the chair and knelt before Sarah and Juliet.

Sarah turned to Juliet; "Doesn't she just make your heart beat faster Juliet? My god I've explored her body numerous times and still can't get enough of it!"

Before Juliet could reply Sarah leaned in and sweeping the long soft hair from Bristol's face and neck, tossing it over her shoulder she drew her daughter to her and pressed her full red lips down to the nape of Bristol's neck

A quiet moan came from deep in Bristol's throat as she rolled her head back and closing her eyes took in the sensation of her mother's lips on her neck and shoulder.

Juliet slipped in front of Bristol and cupped her face and planted a soft wet kiss on her lips.

Bristol responded by kissing her back and as Juliet and Sarah rained kisses along her face and neck, Bristol's tongue slipped into Juliet's mouth and she let out a squeal when her mother nipped at her tender neck flesh and felt her mother cup her large tits from behind,

Sarah crushed her firm tits against Bristol's back and she was even more tuned on as Bristol's soft silky hair brushed against Sarah's nipples.

While Sarah was behind Bristol, Juliet in front was slipping her tongue in-between Sarah's fingers and lapping at Bristol's nips. She moved up and began French kissing Bristol and she responded the same.

Sarah slipped away and when she came back Bristol had Juliet on her back. Her gorgeous mane of silky dark hair covered half of Juliet's body as she traveled up and down the lithe form before her.

With Bristol on her knees hovering over Juliet, Sarah slipped in behind Bristol and gripping her hips lined up the large black strap-on that she was wearing at the entrance to her weeping pussy. Pushing forward the large head parted Bristol's cuntlips and slipped into her tight channel.

Bristol reared up and let out a loud groan and tossing her head back spat back at her mother; "That's it mom, fuck your daughter's cunt. Slam that fucking dick in my cunt until I can't see straight!"

Hearing her daughter speak so vulgarly, it spurred her lust to fuck her even more, slapping her on the ass and rammed the huge strap-on all the way into her daughter's cunt. She ground her hips causing the dildo to hit Bristol's G-spot and sending her immediately into a crashing orgasm. As she did this the butt end of the dildo rubbed again and again against her stiff clit and it was driving her closer and closer to yet another orgasm.

Bristol's orgasm was slowly subsiding and she dropped her head down to the juncture between Juliet's thighs. She, without any preliminaries, latched onto Juliet's entire cunt. She sucked on the lips as if her mouth was a vacuum. Her tongue drove in as deep as she could into the bubbly hot cunt below her.

Juliet went into orbit when Bristol attacked her cunt. Sensations she had never felt before raced through her body and she dug her fingers into the mass of hair covering her lower body. She was gasping for air and when her eyes met Sarah's she knew she was next in line for that big dildo, she couldn't wait!

Sarah looked down at Juliet through lust filled eyes and licking her lips whispered; "Just you wait Juliet. Once I get Bristol off one more time, then it's your turn. I'm going to fuck that sweet pussy of yours so hard and deep; you'll feel it in your throat. Maybe if you're good and you ask nicely, we'll both fuck you at the same time. I know Bristol loves shoving strap-ons up my ass, how about you?"

Juliet's eyes rolled back in her head as Bristol was making her cum again. When she calmed down she licked her parched lips and looked up at Sarah; "I can't wait for you to fuck my pussy and make me cum just like you are doing to Bristol!"

She swept the long dark hair from Bristol's face and pulling her up to her kissed her hard on the lips, tasting her own juices; "Bristol will you please fuck my ass while Sarah fucks my juicy cunt?"

When Bristol and Sarah heard what she said, Sarah began fucking Bristol harder and just the thought of fucking Juliet's tight compact ass, it sent her over the top again and falling against Juliet she came again.

Juliet hugged her tightly as she shook violently from the intense orgasm Sarah was inflicting on her quaking pussy.

Once Bristol came down from her fantastic orgasm she slipped off of Juliet's lush body and turning towards her mother they locked in a heated embrace. Their mouths were working feverishly against one another.

Juliet just lay back watching the erotic sight before her. They were both caressing each other and their breasts rubbed back and forth against the others.

Bristol reached up and ran her hands through Sarah's dark hair and gripping it tighter crushed her mouth harder against her mother's.

Sarah broke the kiss and motioned towards the prone Juliet and Bristol just nodded and standing up ran from the room. Sarah slid on her hands and knees over to Juliet. When she reached her she slid her hands from her ankles up her long legs to her knee. She parted them and her hands traveled higher up to her swollen pussy lips. They sparkled in the light of the fireplace and they parted slightly when Juliet spread her thighs even wider.

Sarah slid down to her butt and intertwined her legs with Juliet's. This brought their pussies closer together and with Sarah still having the strap-on around her waist she reached down and gripping the dildo slid it up and down the weeping crack of Juliet's pussy.

Juliet was sitting up, her arms behind her, she threw her head back and closing her eyes took in the sensation of the rubbery phallic sliding in-between her juicy cuntlips.

Sarah leaned forward and grabbing Juliet by the forearms pulled her towards her body. Sarah was now lying on her back and Juliet hovered over her. Letting go of Juliet's arms she grabbed a hold of the dildo and lining it up with Juliet's pussy arched her back and sent two inches of the rubbery shaft up into her pussy.

Juliet let out a gasp and wiggled her hips sending a few more inches of the dildo into her pussy. She was gasping for air and she leaned forward, offering Sarah her huge swaying tits.

Sarah buried her face in the twin masses of flesh. She rained kisses and sucked loudly on the gorgeous cones of flesh.

Juliet reached down and cupping Sarah's head, crushed her face to her tits as she raced towards a glorious orgasm.

Sarah's hips pumped up and down sending more and more of the strap-on deeper and deeper into Juliet's pussy. The butt end of the strap-on was rubbing feverously against her own clit and she too was nearing an orgasm.

Juliet let out a squeal when she suddenly felt a cool pair of hands on her lush tight ass. Even before Bristol attacked her butthole Juliet felt Bristol's long silky hair slide across her lower back and sensitive ass cheeks.

Bristol spread Juliet's gorgeous ass cheeks and stuck out her tongue and stabbed repeatedly at the starred hole before her.

Juliet went into orbit and started cumming, both from the action Bristol was giving her asshole and the increased fucking Sarah and herself were performing on the dildo stuck up her foaming pussy.

Bristol's tongue went deeper and deeper into her asshole and her saliva dripped down to her already sopping pussy.

All of a sudden Bristol removed her tongue and Juliet held her breath, she knew what was coming next, at least she hoped it was and she was not wrong.

Bristol, just like Sarah, had a strap-on about her hips. This one was not as thick, but was a long longer, perfect for ass fucking, which Juliet was soon to find out. She guided the slim veiny rubbery cock onto the entrance to Juliet's asshole. It nearly was sucked in by the tight ring surrounding her hole. Once it passed the elastic ring of her asshole, it sank deeper and deeper into her tight ass.

Juliet let out a loud groan and rearing up she pushed harder against the dildo in her ass. This sent then entire length of the strap-on into her ass and she immediately started cumming again.

With her in this position it gave Sarah more space and she started driving her hips up and down at a far faster pace and she was close to cumming too.

Bristol began pounding away at Juliet's ass. This sent her harder against Sarah's cock and Sarah could not hold off any longer and started cumming.

She pulled Juliet down to her and they locked in a heated kiss, each moaning loudly into the other's mouth. Their tongues slid back and forth and they swapped spit as Juliet started cumming again for the umpteenth time.

Bristol drove faster and faster into Juliet's receptive ass and she was getting closer and closer to cumming too.

Juliet sat up on her knees and reaching back wrapped her arms around Bristol's upper body. Pulling her head down to hers, Bristol's long mane of hair covered her upper body. They kissed violently as Bristol continued her assault on Juliet's gorgeous ass.

Juliet pushed back hard, this sent the dildo hard against Bristol's stiff clit and she exploded in a huge orgasm.

Juliet felt Bristol shake and she too started cumming. She collapsed against the prone Sarah and Bristol slipped out of Juliet's ass and also slid to the floor besides her mother.

The entire room was filled with the sound of heavy breathing and all three tenderly caressed one another until they recuperated from the intense orgasms.

Juliet finally slipped off of Sarah and lying beside her rose up on one arm and she looked at the gorgeous MILF laying there beside her. She reached out and slowly traced her index finger around and around the stiff nipple and areole and it got even harder.

Sarah turned towards her and smiled; "Mmmmmm that feels nice Juliet. You know what would feel better? Your tongue and lips on it instead!"

Juliet looked over at Bristol and smiled; "You know something Bristol?"

Bristol sat up on the other side of Sarah and just like Juliet rested her head on one hand as she began to play with Sarah's other breast; "No, what Juliet?"

Juliet had a wicked smile on her face; "Sarah here has taken care of you and I with that big dick between her legs. Don't you think it's about time you and I took care of her the proper way?"

Sarah started laughing and began to get up, but both Juliet and Bristol pushed her back down.

Bristol started giggling; "Yeah I think you're right Juliet. That's the way she is, always looking to take care of others."

"Well Bristol, I think it's time for you and me to ravish her gorgeous body and see how many times we can make her cum. What do you think?"

"I think that's an excellent idea Juliet, but with the fire going out and with it getting a little chilly here, how about we drag her upstairs to her bedroom where we can be nice and comfy?

"Sounds like an excellent idea Bristol!"

Sarah started laughing; "Hey don't I get a say in this?"

They both, at the same time blurted out; "NO!"

All three of them started laughing and Juliet and Bristol stood up and each taking one of Sarah's hands got her to the standing position and they led her up the stairs to the comforts of the master bedroom.

When they entered Sarah's large bedroom the first thing Juliet noticed was the large size of the bed. She led Sarah to it and Sarah climbed up and laid back in the middle and holding out her arms to the two women, they joined her on either side of her.

Juliet spoke up first; "My god Sarah, I never saw a bed this large before!"

Sarah giggled; "Todd had it made special for us. This way it can handle nearly our entire family when we want to get frisky. It holds Todd, myself, Bristol and Track rather easily. In a year and a half Willow will be eighteen and then she'll probably join us here too."

Bristol spoke up; "I sure hope so mom, I've seen her playing with herself and my god that pussy of hers looks so delectable, I can't wait to eat it and see Track and Dad fuck her!"

Juliet slipped up higher beside Sarah and using a finger scooped the long dark hair from Sarah's cheek and neck; "Enough about Willow, I'm here to take care of Sarah and that's exactly what I intend on doing!"

She lowered her face to Sarah's cheek and planted a soft tender kiss on her cheek. She moved to her ear and began breathing heavily into the tiny canal. Her tongue came out and licked around the ear and nibbled at the tender earlobe.

This produced a soft sigh from Sarah and Bristol slid up the other side of her and mimicked what Juliet was doing on the opposite side.

Juliet's mouth worked lower along Sarah's long graceful neck nipping and licking as she went along. She worked at the nape of Sarah's neck and across to her shoulder.

Bristol was doing the same and Sarah was moaning louder as her entire body broke out in goose bumps. She was breathing heavily and her legs slid back and forth on the bed as she tried to scratch the itch in her pussy. What Bristol and Juliet were doing was sending electric shocks through her body, ending at her dripping pussy.

As Juliet continued her assault on Sarah's neck and shoulder, her hand drifted down and softly cupped one firm breast. Her thumb and index finger rolled and tugged at the nipple. It sprung to life and immediately turned a darker red and extremely stiff. The aureole around the nipple sprung up with tens of tiny bumps and scraped against Juliet's palm.

Bristol seeing what affect Juliet had on her mother's breast; did the same to the other breast. Even though Bristol and her mother made love hundreds of times, it seemed that Juliet was always one step ahead of Bristol today.

Juliet slipped down and replaced her hand with her lips as she took in the stiff nipple in-between her full red lips.

Sarah arched her back as she tried to make greater contact with Juliet's mouth.

Juliet smiled to herself loving she was having this kind of effect on Sarah. Her lips plucked at the stiff nub and her tongue rolled around and around the sensitive aureole. She looked up at Sarah and saw her eyes roll back in her head as Juliet drove her closer and closer to an orgasm.

Bristol was now sucking and licking at Sarah's other tit and when she looked up at Juliet, she snaked her hand behind her soft blonde hair and drew her mouth to her own. They kissed passionately as they strained over Sarah's prone form.

They broke the kiss and resumed playing with Sarah's sensitive breasts. Her forehead had broken out in a sweat and her sexy bangs stuck to her face and made her look even sexier.

Bristol slid her hand down her mother's belly to her pussy, but Juliet's hand was already there.

Juliet's was slowly and delicately rolling the red pearl of Sarah's clit around with her index finger. She would stop and dip a finger into her dripping hole and slide it in and about several times extremely slow and when she withdrew it would once again roll her clit with her slimy juices.

Sarah was rolling her head from side to side as she came closer and closer to cumming. Her pussy was making obscene noises as Juliet picked up the pace of her finger fucking and Sarah was moaning and gasping for breath as she crushed both women's heads to her firm breasts.

She let out a loud groan; "Oh fuck Juliet, I'm cumming, yes just finger my cunt faster, faster, don't stop. I'm so fucking close to cumming, yes, yes, oh fuck I'm there!"

She arched her back and fell back to the bed as she sent her juices all over Juliet's hand and fingers.

Juliet pulled her sticky hand from Sarah's pussy and lifting her head off of Sarah's saliva covered tit began licking the cum from her hand.

Bristol knelt up and grabbed Juliet's hand and began sucking on her fingers. Once clean she leaned over and kissing her mother, fed her, her own cum.

Sarah groaned and lapped at the slimy lips covering her own.

While they were kissing Juliet slipped down and situated herself between Sarah's spread legs and she planted tiny kisses all about her thighs and belly. She heard Sarah groan from up above and she moved lower and slipping her tongue out traced the outer lips of her pussy and slowly drew the puffy lips in-between her own lips and began to tug at them sending bolts of excitement deep into Sarah's pussy.

Above Bristol was mauling Sarah's mouth with her own, her hands were crushing Sarah's tits together and playing with her sensitive nipples. Sarah's entire upper body was covered by Bristol's silky long dark hair and when Juliet saw that, it turned her on even more.

Juliet now began tongue fucking Sarah's dripping cunt, she added two fingers and scraping the upper inner walls of her pussy, found Sarah's G-spot and sent into another quaking orgasm.

Sarah's legs thrashed about and closing them clamped Juliet's head down hard against her pussy.

Juliet was really turned on just knowing how she was making Sarah cum and she was spurred on to go even deeper and faster. She sucked hard on her entire pussy, she drew the cum from Sarah's hole and drank it down and lapped at the juices as fast as Sarah could produce them.

Sarah groaned loudly into Bristol's mouth as she started cumming yet again and she tore her mouth from Bristol's. She reached down and grabbing two fists of Juliet's damp blonde hair, she pulled and got her mouth off of her cunt; "Please, please Juliet let me rest a minute or two. Oh fuck I've never cum like that before; it's hard to believe you are new at this!"

Juliet knelt up and smiled at the daughter and mother, her face neck and tits were dripping with Sarah's milky cum and it looked delectable.

Bristol moved over to Juliet and slipping her fingers along her cheek, swept the stuck hair from her cum covered face. She leaned in and began planting tiny kisses all over Juliet's face. Her lips and tongue got into the action and she licked the cum from her face. Moving down she did the same on her neck and finally her cum covered tits. Coming back up she kissed Juliet and they swapped her mother's cum from mouth to mouth until it was all gone.

Sarah had recuperated and was lying back watching the two younger women go at it.

Juliet finally broke the kiss and reached across the bed and picked up the large strap-on that Juliet had used on her earlier. Raising it to her lips she licked at the large head and catching Sarah's gaze smiled at her; "Are you ready to get what you gave?"

Sarah just smiled wickedly and slowly nodded up and down. She licked her lips as she watched Juliet climb into the harness and she held her breath as she watched the large phallic slip between her legs and as Juliet gripped her rounded hips she sucked in her breath as the large head parted her lips.

Juliet kept her eyes directly on Sarah's dark sultry eyes and watched them open even wider as she slipped deeper and deeper into Sarah's tight wet pussy. She knew exactly what Sarah was feeling seeing she had recently had that exact same dildo in her pussy.