FFFF Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juliet leaned in and more and more of the rubbery cock slipped into Sarah's cunt. Her huge tits swayed back and forth and leaning down they were crushed against Sarah's smaller, but equally firm tits.

Their lips met and Juliet now began sliding in and out of Sarah's pussy at a slow leisurely pace. This was the first time fucking another woman and she was going to take it slow. She saw the lust masking Sarah's face and she knew exactly how she felt.

Even though the only feeling Juliet had was the butt of the dildo scraping into her own clit, having recently been fucked by Sarah with the exact same strap-on, she knew exactly the feelings Sarah was having in her pussy.

Sarah's eyes were pleading with Juliet to go faster and harder, but Juliet wanted to take it slow and she wanted to enjoy making this gorgeous MILF experience everything she had made Juliet feel earlier in the afternoon.

Juliet lifted her body off of Sarah's and gripping her by the hips began sliding all the way in and then nearly all the way out. At that point she would wiggle her hips causing the rubbery dildo to scrape against Sarah's sensitive clit sending her into orbit.

Sarah arched her hips trying to stuff the large shaft into her slippery tunnel. She reached up and began caressing Juliet's massive tits. She did this lovingly and her thumbs ran around and around the huge areoles and when she tugged at the nipples, Juliet slipped deeper into her cunt as she tried to fill Sarah's hands with more of her tit flesh.

Juliet was getting turned on more and more, from the strap-on worrying her clit and Sarah's hands playing with her tits.

Bristol came over to Juliet and swiping her blonde hair from her face; she cupped her face and began kissing her with open mouthed kisses. Their tongue danced from one mouth to the other.

Juliet picked up the pace, she fucked Sarah faster and deeper with each thrust and Sarah threw her shapely legs around Juliet's trim waist and drawing her in as deep as she could sucked on her huge nipples.

Juliet started cumming, her juices splashed out around the strap-on and coating Sarah.

When Sarah felt this she too tensed up and started cumming all around the rubbery shaft filling her pussy.

Juliet felt her cumming and a huge smile crossed her lips, even though she was still kissing Bristol. She broke from Bristol and laid her lush body directly on Sarah's.

The two of them kissed and caressed one another as they slowly came down from their fantastic orgasms. They slowly regained their normal breathing and suddenly Sarah rolled over and now she was straddling Juliet, the dildo still imbedded deep in her pussy.

Sarah began riding the cock in her pussy as she got her second wind. She went a lot faster than Juliet ever did and her head was dancing around on her neck. Her mouth was open wide trying to get as much air into her lungs as possible. She was moaning and groaning and she spat out obscenities that turned Juliet on even more. "Come on Juliet, shove that cock of yours deep in my pussy, shove it in so deep that I feel it in my throat. Oh yes Juliet, just like that, yes, yes play with my tits and squeeze my nipples, pull on them, oh fuck yeah, harder, harder, make me scream! Oh fuck Bristol, oh my fucking god, oh shit Juliet, my daughter had her tongue buried in my ass. Oh fuck yeah Bristol, lick mommy's asshole, get it nice and wet and then I want you to fuck my ass just like you fucked Juliet!"

She was quieted by Juliet who grabbed her by her flying hair and pulled her down to her. Their tits mashed against each other's as sweat dripped off both of them. Their mouths met, but lips never met as they kissed open-mouthed, tongues dueled back and forth and saliva was drooling out of their mouths.

Sarah let out a blood-curdling scream into Juliet's mouth when Bristol, in one swift movement shoved the slimmer, but longer dildo deep into her mother's bowels.

Bristol leaned over her mother; her long dark brown hair was soaking up the sweat that covered Sarah's body. Bristol pistoned her strap-on in and out of her mother's tight asshole. She reached around and played with her mother's tits that were crushed against Juliet's. She played with all four tits and this sent her into overdrive as she fucked her mother's ass deeper and faster.

Sarah shook violently as all three of her holes were filled; Juliet had her cock in her pussy and her tongue down her throat. Bristol's dildo was buried deep in her mother's ass and this was just too much for Sarah as she started cumming like never before.

Bristol and Juliet were not far behind as Sarah slammed her hips back and forth driving the two strap-ons harder and harder against their pussies stimulating their clits and they held on for dear life as Sarah brought them nearer and nearer to orgasm.

Bristol pulled hard on her mother's upper torso and when she sat up, this drove the dildo around Juliet's hips even harder against her pussy. Juliet went over the top and started cumming.

Bristol encircled her mother's sweat covered body and turning her face to hers they met in a torrid kiss. Bristol was mauling her mother's tits as she continued to slam into her asshole. She started cumming from the intense rubbing on her clit and it sent Sarah into yet one last orgasm.

The two of them collapsed against Juliet and all that could be heard in the room was the sound of heavy breathing and contented moans.

They slowly slid off of Juliet and the three of them slowly drifted off to sleep.

They woke up later and headed to their respective rooms.

Later that night all of the women's bedrooms were filled with the sounds of furious fucking.

In Sarah's room after she described to Todd what when on that afternoon he lost it and fucked Sarah in the ass, pussy and came all over her face.

In Juliet's room she was visited by Fred and once again, after she described what occurred that afternoon he lost it and had her ride his cock until he came in her pussy.

When Track heard what was going on in Juliet's room and his parent's room, he snuck out into the hallway and peaked in on Juliet. Watching her ride his big black cock got him all worked up. Bristol happened to come out to see what was happening and when she saw Track jacking off she dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth.

After that he couldn't take it any longer. He took her in his strong arms and carrying her into her room, dropping her onto the bed he rolled her over onto her knees and mounted her doggy and plowed away at her pussy until they both came.

The next morning Track and Bristol left early to pick-up Willow and go visit their grandparents.

Fred and Juliet set up the interview room where Sarah did all of her remotes from.

Todd and Fred sat back as Juliet and Sarah talked back and forth before the interview for Fox began.

Sarah and Juliet were dressed in three piece skirt suits. Both had silky white blouses under their suit coats. Sarah's was a bright red and her lipstick matched, whereas Juliet's was lavender color and her lipstick matched also.

They were whispering to each other and they started laughing. Suddenly they both slipped off their stools and reaching back unzipped their skirts. Pulling them down, they also removed their panties. They both tossed them to Todd and Fred who were across the room Fred behind the camera and Todd off to the side.

Sarah and Juliet once again took their seat, but this time a lot closer. The high-top desk hid their lower bodies and each of them dropped the one hand closest to the other under the desk and they both began giggling.

Todd and Fred started laughing, knowing damn well what was going on under the desk. Suddenly Fred spoke up; "Okay Juliet you're on in five, four, three, two!" He motioned one and pointed to Juliet.

Good morning Gretchen, Steve and Brian. I'm here with Gov. Sarah Palin in her hide-away in Alaska. Even though it's early morning here, the sun doesn't come up till after 10am. I have had a rough time getting used to this, but the Palin family has taken me and my cameraman Fred under their wings and had made us feel like family."

She turned to Sarah and the long interview began. As it went along, both Sarah and Juliet fidgeted around on the stools as each of them every once in a while snuck their hands under the desk and played with the other's thighs and pussy.

They both were stunned and suddenly stopped talking as their eyes were caught by both Fred and Todd stripping naked behind the scenes.

Juliet regained her composure, even though her face was flushed and like a pro continued her interview; "So Sarah, do you think maybe we can get your husband Todd here on camera and talk a little about being the husband of such a huge public figure?"

Sarah burst out laughing; "I would like nothing better than to have him right now on camera, but I believe he's indisposed at the moment, maybe some other time though!"

Todd re-entered the room with a bottle of oil in his hand. He applied a good amount to his cock and tossed the bottle to Fred.

Fred applied a good amount to his cock and both were now stroking their oiled up cock and they were both at full mast.

Juliet burst out laughing and smiled wickedly at Sarah; "So Gov. Palin, I think that will do it, thank you for allowing me and Fred here to spend time with you and your fantastic family. I hope we can do it again sometime."

"That would be great Juliet, how about July of next year. You can come and report on Willow's eighteenth birthday, I think it will be a memorable time!" She smiled at Juliet and her hand snaked up her thigh to her dripping pussy.

Juliet let out a gasp and recovered quickly, her hand did the same to Sarah and it made Sarah jump; "So Gretchen, that's it here from the cold Alaska tundra, but from the warmth of the Palin home, back to you!"

Fred continued stroking his cock as he approached the desk; "And we're out, great job Juliet! Now for some fun!"

He came around behind Sarah and placed his oily hands on her hips and lifting her from her stool leaned her over the desk and with one quick thrust of his hips, he buried his stiff oily black cock up her tight ass.

Sarah let out a loud groan and reaching up tore her glasses off. She reached down and tore off her suit coat. Reaching to her waist she grabbed her blouse and with one swift motion tore it up and off her body.

Fred grabbed her bra, popping it open ripped it from her body and reaching down he began mauling her tits as his hips began pumping wildly into her receptive asshole.

Across the desk Todd was behind Juliet. He pulled her coat off and she tore off her blouse just as Sarah had done to her own. He took off her bra and was paying homage to her huge tits. He oiled them up and spinning her around put pressure on her shoulders and she slipped to her knees.

She knew exactly what he wanted to do and loved the idea. She grabbed his stiff oily cock and placing it between her twin pillows of flesh, enveloped his cock and began riding up and down sending sparks through her body directly to her pussy.

Todd threw his head back, closed his eyes and let out a loud moan as his cock slid back and forth between her gorgeous tits. It felt like a huge hot cunt as he fucked them faster and faster. He suddenly stopped, not wanting to cum just yet.

Taking her by the arms he drew her to her feet and she was breathing heavily, she always loved having her tits fucked and with Todd's large cock, it felt even better. Coaxing her to lean over the desk, he lined his cock up with her weeping pussy, shoving forward he slid in rather easily.

Juliet was inches away from Sarah who was cumming for the second time already. She reached up and pulled her closer and their lips met as the men behind both of them continued to fuck them.

Fred reached up and pulled at Sarah's hair and it came tumbling down from its place atop her head. It covered her face and shoulders and she looked like a gorgeous pornstar as she took the huge black cock in and out of her lily white ass and while she sucked feverously at Juliet's tongue

He pulled his cock out of her ass and shoved it in her pussy and she instantly started cumming for the third time.

Across from them Juliet was nearing her first orgasm and when Todd pulled out of her pussy and violently shoved his cock up her ass, it sent her over the top. She kissed Sarah harder and she too pulled at Sarah's damp dark locks as she groaned from the intense orgasm.

Both Fred and Todd was dripping in sweat as they fucked the two women relentlessly, Fred was first as Sarah clamped down on his cock from an intense orgasm, it sent him over the top. He pulled out of her tight wet pussy and started cumming all over her sleek sweaty back.

When he did this Sarah sucked in her breathe and started cumming once again.

Todd picked up the pace as he fucked Juliet's ass faster and faster, his hands came around and played with her massive tits and Juliet went into another orgasm, as she did this Todd lost it too and pulling out shot his cum all over her back.

Juliet quickly dropped to the floor and taking his cock aimed the remainder of his cum all over her face and tits.

The four of them stumbled to a nearby sofa and falling down in a heap laid there until they regained their strength.

Finally Juliet got up enough energy to stand up. She grabbed Fred by the hand; "Come on my black Adonis, time to get dressed, packed and head out to the airport. This is one assignment I hate to see ending! Todd, Sarah were you serious about us returning for Willow's eighteenth birthday??

Sarah laughed; "YOU BETCHA!"

The screen went black and Juliet stood before the ladies; "I must say, just like I told Sarah, that was once assignment I hated to see end, but I guess there's always next year. So do I get to nominate someone for the group?"

Ainsley's stood up and gave Juliet a long deep kiss, breaking the kiss she swept a lock of long blonde hair from her face; "You sure do Juliet, who's your nominee?"

I nominate Liz Whiel!"

The women voted and she passed with flying colors and Ainsley turned to the group, see you all next week at Robin Meade's apartment here, she'll be using the CNN apartment here while away from Atlanta, see you all next week!"