FFFF Ch. 21

Story Info
Robin Meade's erotic confession.
16.6k words
4.52
25.7k
7
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 27 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers

The absolutely Beautiful Robin Meade stood before the group of women and looked rather nervous. She was squeezing her hands as she began; "Ladies a number of you do not know me personally because I'm from Atlanta and do not work at Fox News where most of you are from. I'm happy to see a few familiar faces from CNN and Headline News here. My fantasy was one that was brewing deep down even before I got married. The priest who married Tim and myself was such a hunk, at that time, back in 1993 I made a play for him. Hell I would have left with him in a flash, but he was true to his vows and so I married Tim, who I am happily married to. A few months ago, Father Joseph Allen returned to St. Andrews just outside of Atlanta and all of those feelings came rushing back. So I put a plan together to finally have my way with him. I didn't want to leave my husband any longer for him; I just wanted a good fuck so I could put my fantasy to bed, so to speak. I had cameras placed in the confessional, but only turned them on when I was there with Father Joe. I also had cameras hidden in the rectory office and Father Joe's private bedroom. With the assistance of Natasha Curry and Richelle Carey, who were in the rectory as novice nuns, they took care of the assistant pastor Father Mathew Balkin, who was from Tanzania and I found out liked his women tiny and well built.

I'm sorry I've been talking for some time now, but I wanted to give you the background of my fantasy. So without further ado, here is my fantasy; I hope you all enjoy it."

Robin took a seat and picking up the remote started the DVD player and the screen came to life.

It was rather dark in the church confessional as Robin entered and knelt before the partition that separated Father Joe and Robin.

She was dressed to kill; she was wearing a tight pullover, long sleeved tunic. It had a large scooped neck and her huge billowy breasts threatened to spill over the top. Below she had a black and white checkered skirt; it was full and very, very short and showed off her long shapely legs to perfection. Her lower legs were encased in knee-hi velour black high heeled boots.

The partition between Robin and the priest slid open and Robin began; "Bless me father for I have sinned, boy have I sinned. I made my last confession one month ago."

Father Joe replied; "What's troubling you my sister?"

"Well Father I don't know how to begin, you see it's terribly embarressing1"

"Don't you worry by dear, there isn't anything I haven't heard before and remember anything you say is private and stays here in the confessional."

"Oh Father I doubt that. I'm not sure if you remember me, but in 1993 when you were just ordained, I made a play for you, you rejected me and ended up marrying my husband and me."

He cleared his throat; "Oh yes, now I remember you. I have to say you were very persuasive and wasn't such a newly ordained minister, I may have given in to your advances."

Robin chuckled; "Oh so are you saying that now that you are a priest for many years, you now can be persuaded to stray and fuck me!"

Father Joe stammered and finally took a deep breath; "I never said that."

Before he could continue Robin interrupted him; "Oh yes Father that is EXACTLY what you said. You said if you were not such a newly ordained priest you may have succumbed to my advances, now didn't you say that?"

"My dear, I may have said that, but it wasn't what I meant."

Again Robin broke in; "Listen Father, I'm a journalist and I've found out that people always say what they mean, especially when they are flustered or put on the spot. The truth comes out and then they try to cover it up by going back and changing their statement, it's too late Father, the cat's out of the bag!"

"Now listen, its Robin isn't it, if I remember correctly?"

"See Father, you do remember me!"

He chuckled this time; "It is very hard to forget. For months after marrying you and your husband, I had dreams about you."

"Ah ha, I knew you felt the same way, admit it! If you only knew how many time while lying on my back getting fucked by my husband, I thought about it being you!"

"Listen Robin that was eighteen years ago, I've changed, you've changed and may I say for the better. I'm pastor now; I have responsibilities to the parishioners and my vows."

She smiled to herself, she knew she was wearing him down and it was only a matter of time before she had him fucking her. "So Father Joe, you have been watching me huh? I've kept tabs on you too. I know where you were and how you came up in the church and the slight scandal you had about nine years ago. Don't worry Father, I'm very discreet, when I fuck someone, they keep it quiet, even though I'm sooooo good they want to tell the world."

"Now, now Robin, remember pride is one of the deadly sins."

She laughed; "If that's the biggest sin I commit today I'll be lucky. So what do you say father, would you like to reconnect?"

"Ah Robin, that is impossible!"

In her sexiest voice she replied; "Aw come on Father, you know you want to. You've seen me on TV, just imagine that large mouth of mine swallowing your big cock down to your swollen balls. Picture my full red lips sliding up and down your shaft, my tongue darting out and running along your thick stiff shaft. My tits have gotten larger since I got married; just imagine your big cock sliding back and forth between these twins and you shooting your thick hot cream all over my tits and face. After that I'll let you eat my pussy and if you're good at it, I'll let you fuck my cum coated pussy and even let you fuck my nice big round ass!"

Father Joe let out a groan and whispered; "I can't Robin, oh my god, I can't!"

She chuckled; "Yes you can, come on Father, do it! I'm playing with my wet pussy right now. Oh fuck I'm so fucking wet right now. I want you to taste me. Take it out Father. Pull your big stiff cock out of your pants and stroke it. Close your eyes and imagine my mouth on it!"

Once again he let out a groan and she could hear rustling of clothes and the sound of his zipper being lowered. She heard another moan and she knew he was nearly hers.

"I want to see it Father, open your side of the screen and show me your cock. I have my big tits out and I want to rub your stiff cock all over my rock hard nipples!"

There wasn't any action from the other side of the confessional, just heavy breathing.

"Come on Father Joe, you know you want to. My mouth is watering just thinking about sucking on that BIG STIFF COCK of yours!"

Joe let out a moan and slowly slid the black material door on his side of the cubicle to one side.

Robin could see his cock pressed against the black material on her side of the cubicle. She reached up and slid it slowly to the side and his cock came into view. She let out a gasp. She had forgotten just how big and thick his cock really was. She had though it was her imagination playing tricks on her, always imagining it larger than it really was, BOY WAS SHE WRONG!

She was staring at the largest cock she had ever seen. It's big mean looking red helmeted head bobbed up and down in front of her and she slowly placed her hand on it and she could not believe how hot it felt, she also noticed how soft it felt to the feel and at the same time how incredibly hard the shaft was.

Robin slowly closed her tiny soft fingers around the shaft and her finger did not meet. She slid her hand up and down from tip to root and back again. When she came up, she drew a large drop of pre-cum from the large pee hole and it rolled onto the back of her hand.

She raised it to her lips and Joe's eyes were locked on her mouth as her tongue came out and licked the creamy drop from her hand. She could hear him moan from the erotic sight before him, she then heard him speak softly.

"Suck it Robin. Stick my cock into your mouth. I dreamt about this so many times, I've lost count."

She won; she had him now and could relax and enjoy the fuck of her life.

She let out a puff of hot air on the head of his cock ad she could hear him moan. Her tongue came out and slowly flicked out and licked the oozing cum from his pee hole. Her tongue made greater contact on the head and around and around and around her tongue swabbed the large red tip. She leaned in slightly and pursing her lips, with as much pressure as she could muster, she drew his cock into her mouth. Her firm, but soft lips molded themselves around his steel-like cock.

Father Joe's hands came out and grabbed her gorgeous auburn locks and took them in his fists and tried to send his cock deeper into her hot wet mouth.

She giggled and moved back and off his cock. It bobbed and swayed through the dark opening of the confessional. She sat back and stuffed her huge tits back into her tight tunic top. She licked her swollen lips and leaned back in and whispered to the priest in the dark cubicle; "Father Joe, I think we've gone further than either of us had anticipated. I'm going to tidy myself up and head over to the rectory. I'll be in your office waiting for you. I have a couple other surprises for you there. So you finish up here and when you are done, come on back and I will rock your world!"

She could hear the frustration and nervous anticipation of what was to come; "Oh my god Robin, I can't believe after all of this you're going to leave me in this state!"

She giggled, "Listen Sunshine, we've waited for eighteen years, a few more minutes won't kill you!"

He let out a discussed laugh; "Don't count on it Ro9bin, don't count on it. Now hurry out and wait for me, I'll hurry this along and be there before you know it!"

She stood up and she could feel how wet her panties were. She reached down and pulled them off and tossed them through the tiny window to Father Joe. As she closed her side of the window she heard him let out a quiet moan and she also heard him suck in his breath deeply as he smelled her dripping panties.

She stepped out of the confessional and got a few stares from the elderly ladies waiting impatiently to enter the confessional. She gave the women one of her patented smiles and blurted out; "Have a wonderful day ladies!"

Robin walked fast and nearly broke out into a run as she hurried out of the church and across the large grassy area to the church rectory. She rang the bell and a large black man answered the door, it was the associate pastor Father Mathew Balkin, in his heavy accent he spoke; "Good afternoon, how can I help you my dear?"

She flashed him a broad smile; "Oh father, if you only knew!"

She stepped into the rectory and closed the door behind her. She took a seat in the sitting area and looked up and down the incredibly large black man. Everything about him was large and she wondered if his cock was just as big.

He looked puzzled and again he repeated; "So how can I assist you my dear?"

"Oh it's me who I think can help you Father Mathew. I don't know if you've seen me on TV, but I do a national morning show out of the CNN studios for one of their sister stations?

He nodded slowly; "I think I have seen you in the morning on HLN right?"

She smiled; "Oh so you have seen me. Well as you know as an anchor I've also done some investigating reporting and I checked you out in Tanzania, it seems you were shipped here because of a scandal."

He looked a little worried; "I'm not sure I know what you are speaking of. I'm sorry your name escapes me."

"Oh I'm sorry Father, my name is Robin, Robin Meade and I'm an old friend of Father Joe's that is why I'm here in the first place."

"Well I'm sorry Robin, but Father Joe is in the church hearing confessions, he should be back in an hour or so."

"Yes I know Father Matt, I was just there and he asked me to come over here and wait for him. Getting back to your situation, it seems you had a number of affairs with young, petite women back in Tanzania. What really hit the fan was when you had sex with an underage girl who you thought was eighteen!"

He stammered; "I'm not aware of what you speak. You shouldn't throw around accusations without proof!"

"Oh if it's proof you want I have all you need back at the office!"

"No, no that won't be necessary Robin, so why are you doing this, what do you want?"

"Now that's better Father, here is what I want from you. I want you to stay clear of Joe and me. I intent to fuck the hell out of him and him me. I just don't want any interference from you, understand?"

He licked his full lips and nodded.

"Now that wasn't so bad now was it Father Matt? In appreciation for you not saying anything I have a very, very nice surprise for you. Do you know the two novice nuns who have been here recently to assist in getting things in order seeing Father Joe is new to the parish?"

Once again Father Matt just nodded, again he had a puzzled look on his face; "What do those two have to do with you, Father Joe and me?"

"Well Matt. May I call you Matt?"

Once again he just nodded.

"Well those two are friends of mine, they are also anchors at HLN and I had them pose as nuns to get in here and set things up for me. They are waiting out in the car and both of them are ALL yours! I know you like tiny, petite women and Natasha and Richelle are as small as they come, or should I say cum? She smiled to him and pulled her phone out of her purse and pushing one button she began speaking; "Hi Richelle, are you and Natasha ready for the fucks of your lives? Okay come on in, we're waiting for the two of you!"

She hung up the phone and almost immediately there was a knock on the door. Father Matt went to open it and again Robin could not believe how huge this man was. She put it in the back of her mind, after fucking Joe into tomorrow, she may just take a shot at Matt too.

He entered the room with a totally different Richelle and Natasha following behind him. He took a seat beside Robin and Natasha and Richelle sat across from him. He kept staring at them; "My god the two of you look so different then when you were here last, just seeing both of you out of your habits, my god you both look incredible!"

Richelle smiled from ear to ear; "How so Father?"

He let out a husky laugh; "Just look at the two of you, you're both gorgeous, perfect in my eyes. Hell both of you is exactly what got me in trouble back in Tanzania. Both of you are petite, long black hair, which drives me crazy. Last week you both were covered in large cassock like dresses, showing none of your bodies. Your hair was under your habits and neither of you wore make-up, you both look totally different and now I DO recognize you both from HLN, amazing!"

Natasha as always was wearing fitted black slacks and it clung to her body like a second skin. She was wearing a tailored white blouse, unbuttoned halfway down and a silky black camisole held het large full breasts. Her long thick glossy raven hair was draped over her shoulders and rested nicely on her straining breasts.

Besides her the slimmer and more petite Richelle was dressed to kill. She was wearing a black sleeveless dress; a tiny belt was about her waist showing off her tiny, tiny waist and her nice small rounded breasts. Her longs looked longer than they actually were because the dress when she crossed and uncrossed her legs rode higher and higher on her slim sexy legs. Over a foot of thigh was visible below the tiny dress. Her milk chocolate skin glowed and was very inviting to Father Matt. Her long black hair was combed back and hung halfway down her tiny tapered back. Her make-up was done to perfection showing off her large dark eyes and the dark red lip gloss made her lips look very inviting. She crossed her legs again and the skirt rode up even higher.

Matt's eyes darted to her legs and Robin sitting beside him saw the large lump jump in his pants. She could not believe how large it had gotten in the few short minutes Natasha and Richelle were sitting there.

Robin placed her hand over the large bulge and it leaped in her hand. She fingers tightened and she let out a gasp when she realized how huge it was. Her fingers went to his zipper and tugging it down, popped open his pants, Matt lifted his hips to allow her to lower her pants and shorts.

Natasha and Richelle both let out loud groans when they saw the size of the bat between his thighs. He was nearly seven feet tall and the fat black pipe was halfway down his thick thigh. It was already leaking pre-cum and when Robin spread it around his huge cockhead it gleamed in the light of the room.

Matt moaned as Robin continued to stroke the monstrous cock and licking his lips looked at Richelle; Take off her top, I want to see those big tits!"

Richelle slid over to Natasha and unbuttoned the remaining buttons on her starched white blouse. Tugging it from her slacks she slipped it off Natasha's petite shoulders. Tossing it across the back of the sofa she reached down and grabbed the bottom of the silk and lace camisole. Lifting it up slowly it hung up at the bottom of her large rounded tits. Tugging harder it gave way and as it cleared her head, her tits swayed back and forth. The large dark nipples puckered up from the cool air and the excitement in the room.

Matt licked his lips and groaned as Robin stroked his cock faster and faster. He whispered huskily; "Lick her nipples and suck on her tits. Get them nice and wet so I can come over there and fuck them with my big black cock!"

Richelle slipped to her knees and was between Natasha's outstretched legs. She lowered her head and her long black hair spread out across Natasha's belly. She began raining tiny wet kisses all over Natasha's tight belly and moving upward she nuzzled the underside of Natasha's large breasts. She licked and nipped at the sensitive flesh and began licking the sides and moving upward began sucking on the flesh of her upper slopes. She deliberately avoided the aching nipples and puckered areoles.

Natasha had her mouth open as she fought for air as she moaned and groaned from the exquisite feeling Richelle was inflicting on her. She ran her fingers through Richelle's soft silky hair and pulling on it tried to guide her towards her aching nipples. She let out a loud groan when she got her wish.

Richelle placed her ruby red lips over one stiff nipple and drew it into her mouth. She sucked harder and harder, her tongue flicking at the stiff bud and she let out a louder groan, she shook and started cumming.

Rochelle continued lapping away at her mounds her saliva covered the crowns of both tits and the tight valley between the twin mounds. Her hand drifted to Natasha's slacks and popping open the button lowered the zipper and the tight slacks parted. She immediately slipped her tiny hand into her pants and came in contact with a large bush of hair, it was drenched in her juices and Richelle slipped her hand lower and her fingers came in contact with her budding clit and her wet slit. She wormed her finger in and out of Natasha's cunt and she stiffened once again and came for the second tome all over Richelle's fingers.

With Richelle bent over Natasha, her gorgeous ass wiggled back and forth at Father Matt and Robin, Matt spoke up; Natasha, reach down and pull Richelle's dress up over her ass, it's peeking out at us and I just have to see it!"

Natasha reached down and clutched at Richelle's tiny tight dress and wiggling it back and forth, it gave way and was now bunched up about her tiny waist.

Father Matt let out a little moan and his cock jumped in Robin's hand; "Oh my god Robin, have you ever seen such a perfect ass? It's tiny, but at the same time perfectly round and full. On anyone larger it would look small, but on her tiny body, it's exquisite! I can't wait to tap that ass with my big cock!"

When Richelle heard him, she let out a gasp around Natasha's full tit and gave her ass an extra wiggle.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,210 Followers