FFFF Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers

Richelle pulled her hand out of Natasha's pants and it was covered in her gooey mixture. She ran her dripping fingers all over Natasha's lips and her palm over her breasts.

Natasha greedily licked her own cum from her lips and Richelle licked Natasha's warm juices from Natasha's tits and her own hand.

Matt grabbed Robin's hand and slowed her stroking; "You better slow down Robin or you'll be covered in my cum and neither of us want that. I think you want to save that pretty face for Father Joe's cum and I want to shoot my load all over Natasha's tits and face."

Natasha let out another moan when she heard that and her eyes nearly popped out of her head when he stood up and approached her.

His horse cock bounced and bobbed up and down before her.

Richelle scooted to the side giving him easier access to Natasha's cum and saliva covered tits.

Stepping closer he grabbed Natasha by her glossy raven locks and guided her to his huge cock.

She let out a loud cry and clamped her red puffy lips to the girth of his cock and worming her tongue out began to bathe it with her saliva and spit. She worked at it like a woman possessed and when she pulled away it was dripping with her saliva. She looked up at him with those smoky sultry eyes and licking her lips reached out and griping him by his tight ass cheeks drew him down to her receptive body.

Father Matt lodged his humungous cock between Natasha's soft pillow-like breasts and starting off slow slid his huge shaft up and down the tight valley between her tits.

Natasha grabbed both of her tits and pushing them together enveloped his cock between the twin melons. She tweaked her nipples and she opened her mouth to gasp, but when she did, he pushed forward and the large black head parted her lips and slipped into her mouth.

Natasha's tongue whipped around the large angry head as it slipped out and back down between her tits.

Matt picked up the pace, his large black hands clutched at her long silky hair and with every upward thrust his cock entered deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Richelle desperately needed to get into the action. Still on her knees she slipped in behind Father Matt and taking her milk chocolate hands she slid them up and down his coal black tree trunk-like thighs. She reached his ass and squeezed and caressed his tight ass cheeks and dipping down captured one of his lime-sized nuts in the palm of her tiny hand. She played with it rolling it in her hand. Leaning forward she popped the huge cum filled nut in her mouth. She sucked on it gently, rolling it around her oral cavity as her tongue stabbed at it and ran around and around the firm nut. With a popping sound she slipped it from her mouth and repeated this with the other nut.

Father Matt groaned loudly as he felt Richelle's tongue and lips on his large balls and began fucking Natasha's tits even faster.

Richelle was turned on more and more as she let go of his other cum filled nut and spreading his ass cheeks with her tiny hands dipped her head down, her long silky black hair covered his ass. Her tongue darted out and stabbed at his puckered asshole. She worked on his asshole shoving her tongue as deep as she could, she sucked on it and let her saliva drool out of her mouth onto his asshole. Richelle moved away and slipped one slim finger up his as. She wiggled it around and added a second finger.

Father Matt couldn't take any more of this and letting out a blood-curdling scream pulled back from Natasha and violently started cumming.

Natasha jumped back when the first blast hit her chin. It was so strong it hit her face like a hard slap and it stung and surprised her. It shot up her cheek, across her forehead and into her hair. Blast after thick hot pearly white cum shot out of his huge cock.

Her face was literally covered in his cum, totally obliterating her gorgeous face. The cum dripped from her face down her chin and onto her swollen well-fucked tits. She coughed and tried to breath, but when she did she took cum into her lungs and coughing gasped for breath.

Father Matt stumbled back and took a seat on the floor besides Richelle.

Richelle starred at the erotic sight before her and letting out a loud animal-like growl slid her hands up Natasha's thighs leaned in and began licking and lapping away at the thick hot cum Matt had deposited all over Natasha's upper body and face. She couldn't get enough and when she had her mouth filled she was poised over Natasha's mouth and opening her mouth sent a stream of cum from her mouth directly into Natasha's receptive mouth.

Natasha gobbled it up and pulled Richelle to her and they met in an open-mouthed kiss. The kiss intensified as they swapped Matt's cum from one mouth to the other.

When Richelle's mouth was empty she went back for more as she licked the dripping cum from Natasha's neck and stiff tits.

Once again they kissed and Natasha sucked the cum hanging on Richelle's lips and tongue.

Natasha's face and body were now clean of all of Matt's cum, but her body was gleaming from the sucking and licking Richelle had inflicted on her petite lush body.

Matt just sat back and watched the two tiny nymphs going at it and he was so turned on from watching them, he was already stiff once again and ready to go. He slid back down behind Richelle and placing his huge black hands on her slim thighs slid his hands up until the tight dress slipped up over her tiny, but shapely bubble butt.

She felt the cool air on her ass and wiggled it back and forth knowing how great she looked. She felt his hands pull her panties aside and held her breath as she felt his huge cock nudge her tight lipped milk chocolate pussy lips. She tried to relax and not tense up but when she felt his huge cockhead part her lips and slip into her tight channel she let out a loud groan and tightened her pussy muscles. She stopped him dead in his advancement into her wet pussy.

Matt slid his hands up and down her gorgeous ass cheeks and down her thighs to her knees and up again. His fingers found her clit and teased it slightly and her locked pussy slowly began to loosen up and this allowed him to advance deeper into her pussy.

Natasha was still on her back in front of Richelle. She was staring at Richelle's face which was masked in pain and passion as Matt slipped deeper and deeper into her tight tiny pussy. She swept the long black hair that stuck to Richelle's face as a sweat broke out on her forehead and neck. Leaning forward she caught Richelle's lips with hers and as they met the kiss grew stronger and when Natasha's tongue slipped into her mouth, Richelle let out a louder groan, Matt just slipped another three inches of his Billy club-like cock into her foaming pussy.

All of a sudden there was a loud voice behind Father Matt. Father Joe had finished confessions and when he entered the living room was shocked to see his assistant buried halfway in the young, what he still thought was a nun's pussy.

""Father Matt, what in god's name do you think you are doing?"

Matt stumbled back and as he did, her pussy made a popping sound when his cock came out of her pussy.

Richelle let out a groan of frustration and rolled over onto her back and flopped down on the floor besides Matt and Natasha who was still seated on the sofa.

When Father Joe saw Natasha naked from the waist up and seeing the glistening pussy of Richelle, his cock began to rise even though he was still in shock from the lewd display before him.

Turning slowly he looked at Robin who was seated across from the threesome; her boot covered legs were perched on the edge of the sofa cushions. Robin's tiny short skirt was drawn up nearly to her ass. His eyes immediately focused on her large lipped pussy.

Her hands had the large lips spread apart and she had a couple fingers buried deep in her pussy as she stared back and forth from Matt's juice covered cock to the growing bulge in Father Joe's pants. She licked her full red lips and in a pained whisper said; "Father Joe, why don't you take that big cock out of your pants and bring it over here and slip it into my pussy. I've waited eighteen years to feel you split me in two and I can't wait another minute."

He slowly shook his head from side to side; "No, no Robin this isn't right, we shouldn't be doing this. Father Matt, how can you be doing that to two women of god, my god, they're nuns!"

Both Natasha and Richelle started laughing and Richelle spoke up; "Sorry to deceive you Father Joe, but neither of us are nuns. You see Robin planted us here to keep an eye on you and Father Matt and to get things ready for our mini orgy, so to say!"

He still shook his head; "No this can't be happening, I've resisted for eighteen years, I can't go back on my vows now!"

Robin smiled at Father Joe and looking at Natasha and Richelle began; "Natasha, Richelle, why don't you show Father Joe how good it can be, demonstrate on Father Matt!"

Matt had a smile on his lips as Richelle slid over and licking her pink lips lowered her head to his slick cum covered cock. Licking up and down the one side of his shaft she raised up licking her lips again' Mmmm, I just love the taste of my pussy juice, especially when it's coating a cock that had just been in my pussy/ Come on down Natasha, there's enough for the two of us."

Natasha giggled and slipped to the floor on the other side of Matt, her large naked breasts swayed back and forth, catching Father Joe's attention. When she leaned in her large nipples scraped against the hairy leg. Wrapping her tiny hand around the base of his cock she slid it up and when she reached the head her hand was covered in Richelle's juices and a large drop of pre-cum oozed out of his cock and landed on her hand. She looked over at Father Joe and slowly raising her hand to her lips. her tongue slipped out and as sexily as she could she licked at the juices covering her hand; "Just think Father Joe, you could have Robin doing this exact same thing to you after you slip your big cock in that juicy pussy of hers. Just look over there, look how juicy and ready that cunt is, go on, you know you want to fuck it, you've wanted to for nearly two decades!"

He stood up and moved towards Robin, but she put her hand up; "Stop Father Joe, on your knees, crawl over here and lick my pussy!"

He stopped dead in his tracks and looked over at Father Matt, his eyes were closed and his hands were buried in both raven haired women's hair. He guided both of their heads up and down as they ravished his thick stiff black cock. Father Joe let out a tiny whimper and slowly slipped to his knees and crawled over to Robin.

She pulled her fingers out of her soaking pussy and as he approached her she painted his lips with her sticky juices.

Father Joe licked his lips and gripping her wrist fed her fingers into his mouth. He was groaning and licking at them like a starved kitten with a bowl of warm milk. He licked and sucked until every drop was off her fingers.

Robin was wiggling around on the sofa just anticipating his tongue doing that exact same thing to her pussy. She dug her fingers in his stylish short sandy hair and guided him down to her pussy.

Father Joe stopped momentarily and looked over at Matt who was pumping his hips up and down, forcing more and more of his big black shaft into Natasha's mouth. Turning back to Robin le leaned in and inhaled her musky scent and letting out a puff of warm air onto her pussy, she lurched up, trying to make contact with his mouth.

His hands gripped her upper thighs and held them in place; spreading them wider he placed both thumbs at the outer edge of both large winged lips. Slowly parting them he watched as a trickle of juice pumped out of her hole with the quick beating of her heart. His tongue came out and placing it at the base of her pussy took one excruciating slow swipe upwards along the entire length of pussy until he reached her clit. He stabbed at it and retreated back downwards.

Robin was in heaven, her lifelong dream of having Father Joe licking her pussy was at hand, now she needed him to fuck her, but she was going to make it last as long as possible.

Robin rolled her head around, her long chestnut brown hair covered her face and upper body as she shook violently from her first of hopefully much orgasm. She could not believe how fast she came, but just the anticipation had her near the edge right from the start.

Father Joe kept up his oral assault on Robin's quaking pussy and the more she leaked the faster and quicker he licked which produced another orgasm. One after another, all of her orgasms ran together and she was sweating from every pore on her luscious body as he ate her like a man possessed.

Robin's eyes rolled back in her head as she got light headed and she thought she was going to pass out from the intense orgasms she was having. With all of her strength, which at this point wasn't much, she gripped his head and pushed it back from her spread thighs. She desperately needed a short break from his non-stop oral loving of her pussy.

When Jim knelt up, his entire face, cheeks, lips, nose and chin were coated in her thick creamy cum. It ran down his neck and collected at his white priestly collar.

When Robin saw the mess she had created on Father Jim she started laughing. She reached out to him, but before she could cradle his face in her hands Richelle scooted over to Jim and turning his head towards hers began raining kisses all over his face. She licked and sucked more than kissed as she drew most of Robin's creamy love juices into her mouth. She than covered his mouth with her own and their kiss grew more intense as Richelle fed him Robin's juices.

Robin reached down and played with her stiff clit as she watched Joe and Richelle suck face.

Over on the other sofa Natasha was coughing as she took in too much of Matt's huge cock into her throat. She drew off his cock and her lips and chin were covered in her saliva. She stroked his spit covered cock violently and her saliva flew all over her fist and arm. The contrast from his coal black cock and her tiny white hand was incredible and she swept her hand upward causing more of his pearly white pre-cum to ooze out of its large head. She lowered her mouth and her tongue, swept up the cum, rolling it around her lips before drawing it into her mouth, she then swallowed it.

Matt was getting closer and closer to cumming as he watched this dark eyed beauty worshipping his cock. His huge hands ran through her thick shiny raven locks and digging his fingers in he began to guide her mouth down onto his cock. Up and down he had her suck on his big shaft and she was moaning and slurping as she took him deeper and deeper.

Once again her passion was overwhelming and she took it in too deep again and began gagging again. When she pulled off her saliva dripped down between her large pillows of flesh. Gripping her tits she wrapped them around his large black shaft and began riding up and down his cock. With every downward movement, his cock poked out the top and slammed into her throat. Lowering her head she popped the head into her mouth and licked quickly as she rode back up the shaft and slipping out of her mouth.

Robin could not take watching the other four any longer and standing up on wobbly legs she grabbed Father Joe by the arm and tugged at it; "Come on Joe, let's head up stairs to your bedroom where we can be more comfortable and we can fuck!"

Richelle's mouth was pulled off of Joe's as he was pulled to his feet. She tugged her dress down over her gorgeous tiny bubble butt and moving over to Matt and Natasha pulled at her shoulder; "Come on you two, why don't we head upstairs and get more comfortable too. My cunt is itching for that big cock again!"

Natasha looked at Richelle with those dark sultry eyes; "Oh no you don't Richelle, you already had this monster in your pussy, it's my turn!"

Matt laughed huskily; "Don't worry ladies, there is enough for both of you, come on I want some pussy and I want both of naked. It isn't fair that I'm naked and both of you are still dressed!"

Father Joe followed Robin up the stairs; his cock was bobbing up and down as he ascended the stairs. He got even harder as he stared directly at her wet, swollen pussy barely hidden under her short skirt.

When they reached his room she walked over to the bed and turning, wrapped her arms around his neck, she planted a soft tender kiss on his lips.

Father Joe's hands resting on her hips, slid down to her tight ass cheeks and sliding up found the zipper on the back of her skirt. Tugging it down he proceeded to lower her skirt until it hit the floor. Naked from the waist down, except for her high heeled boots, she looked like a total slut. His hands now cupped her gorgeous ass as their kiss grew stronger and stronger. His cock poked into her lower belly and he rocked his hips back and forth, up and down sliding his cock across her thick swollen cuntlips.

She moaned into his mouth as her tongue shot out and drove deep into his mouth. She reached down and undid his pants, his cock stickling lewdly out of the zipper hole. His pants hit the floor and his shorts followed.

Both of them broke the kiss as they worked on one another's tops.

Robin unbuttoned Joe's black shirt and tore it from his body. Standing there on only his white collar he went to pull it off; "NO, no Father Joe, leave it on, it looks sexy!" She giggled and planted tiny kisses on his neck and chest moving down, she licked and sucked on his tiny stiff nipples.

Joe reached behind her and gripped the bottom of her black tunic and slowly drew it up her lush body. It hung-up at her huge breasts and giving it a hard tug, the material gave way and her double E tits popped out. Unencumbered they stood high on her chest and swayed back and forth from her heavy breathing and from coming free from their confinement.

Joe had to step back to take in the sight of those beauties, in relation to their bodies, her tits on her tiny frame were just as large as his cock was on his body. They were pearly white with a number of blue veins running through them. The areoles were huge, the size of silver dollars and were a bright pink. Surprisingly her nipples were small, but wide and were blood red. His hands had a mind of their own and like a magnet they cupped those majestic mounds and his thumbs flicked her nipples back and forth, around and around.

This produced a moan from Robin's full swollen lips and her head rolled around, her long silky chestnut brown hair flowed around her shoulders and tickled her sensitive tits as he continued to caress and play with those gorgeous orbs.

Both now total naked except for his collar and her boots, her legs began to give way from the intense feeling she felt as he played with her tits. She sat down on the bed and reached down to unzip her boots.

Father Joe shook his head; "Oh no Robin, leave them on, at least for now. They make you look so fucking sexy!"

She raised her hand to her mouth; "FATHER JOE, such talk from a priest! She smiled at him

He shook his head as he stepped closer, "No Robin, right now I am a man, not a priest who is going to fuck the hell out of you and start all over again. This was so long coming; I'm not going to let the opportunity to pass me by again!"

She bellowed out with her patented throaty laugh and reached out for him; "If that's the case Joe, stop your talking and let's get down to business."

Joe pushed Robin onto her back and as she tried to scurry away, he grabbed her by the arm and spun her around. She laid across the bed her head right in front of him, her head hanging off the bed.

Robin's long silky dark hair nearly reached the floor. She reached up and grabbed a-hold of his cock and guided it between her full red lips.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,209 Followers