FFFF Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

One thing about Robin is that she had a large mouth and even though he was the largest she ever sucked on, she was still able to encompass his entire girth and take him into her mouth.

The way her head was positioned Joe was able to slide his cock into her mouth and was able to enter her throat without a problem.

Deeper and deeper she took his swollen shaft and her nostrils flared out as she took air into her lungs. Her tongue was like a lizard, flicking at his shaft as he shoved deeper and deeper into her oral cavity.

Joe leaned over and sent his cock further into her mouth as his hands began to caress her lush body. He couldn't get enough of her huge tits and wanted desperately to suck on them, but in order to do that he would have to pull his cock out of her mouth and he wasn't about to do that, he'd leave that for later.

His hands moved lower, across her flat belly to her dripping cunt. He slipped his fingers up and down her wet swollen lips and dipped one finger into her hole and he could feel her clutching at it with her cunt muscles. While doing this his other hand was caressing her gorgeous legs and sliding back up, found her asshole and he wormed a finger into her tight starred hole

Robin went berserk, humping Joe fingers and taking his cock completely down her throat, all ten inches of his cock were in her mouth and throat and she worked at the swollen shaft with her tongue, lips and throat muscles.

Not to outdone, Joe pulled out of her asshole and trapped her hips to the mattress with his arm across her belly. His other hand really began assaulting her pussy. With now two fingers in her pussy he worked them in and out faster and faster. He'd stop briefly to rub the upper walls of her womb and excite her G stop. He did this over and over again and with his hand dripping with her juices he lowered his mouth and began licking at her clit.

Robin let out a long animal like groan and started cumming all over his face. He plummeted her cunt faster and faster with three fingers now and she immediately went into another orgasm and for the first time in her life started squirting her juices all over his face and fingers.

Totally spent she fought to pull his cock from her throat. When she was able to do this she fought him off and rolled over onto her belly, her tight lush body was covered in sweat from head to boots.

Joe was so fucking turned on right now; his entire upper body was dripping with Robin's sweet tasting cum. He climbed up onto the bed and getting behind her gripped her by the hips and drew her up onto her knees. Encircling her waist he held her steady and with one violent thrust drove his cock into her still spasming cunt.

She immediately went into another orgasm, her juices ran down her thighs as she dropped her head down into the pillow, she let out a scream and wiggled her hips trying to get accustomed to his huge length and girth. Raising her head she gripped the headboard and began pushing back against Joe yelling; "Oh fuck yeah, fuck my pussy with that beautiful cock of yours. Yes, yes just like that oh my god it's everything and more than I imagined. Oh fuck me deep, never stop oh fuck it, fuck it harder, fuck me into tomorrow!"

Joe felt his cock expand and he slowed his pace or he knew he would cum. He desperately wanted to cum, but the feeling of her hot tight pussy enveloping his cock, he just like Robin, didn't want it to end. He collected her long hair in his fists and holding onto it like a large ponytail began pulling back on it. This caused her ass to slam harder and deeper against him and she shook as he hit spots she didn't even know she had in her pussy.

Pulling even harder on her hair, her head was jerked around and their mouths met in a heated kiss where neither one of their lips met. Their mouths crushed against one another and the sides of their mouths met and tongues lashed out at each other and teeth hit against teeth. Their mouths worked back and forth and when their lips did meet it was a viscous meeting, pressing so hard against one another, they both moaned in pain and pleasure.

Joe pulled his mouth from hers and continued to fuck her faster now. He let go of her hair and reached under her and cupped her huge tits and he mauled them and pulled back making her nearly stand up straight on her knees. His mouth now attacked her neck and shoulder as her hair flew about her upper body.

Robin was panting so hard she began to hyperventilate, but she shoved her pussy harder against his invading cock and the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room.

Unable to sustain the rapid pace fucking her pussy, Joe pulled out suddenly and she let out a loud scream and shook from the instant vacancy of her well fucked pussy.

Rolling her onto her side he lifted one long leg. Gripping her by the boot he held it high in the air and sliding in between her outstretched legs shoved forward and immediately sent his huge cock back into her dripping cunt.

Robin's eyes rolled back in her head as she let him have his way with her and she flopped back down on the bed and he rolled over on top of her.

Gripping her by the legs he knelt up and placed the boot-clad calves on his shoulders and like a machine he began to plummet her quaking pussy.

She laid there her head rolling from side to side as another orgasm raced through her body. Her gorgeous dark chestnut brown hair was reduced to a mess clinging to her sweat covered face and neck. He was relentless as he fucked her faster and faster. He suddenly stopped and grabbing one leg, pulled the boot off and sucked on the sweat covered foot.

This sent Robin immediately into another crashing orgasm and as it slowed Joe pulled the other boot off and sucked on the other foot.

All Robin could do was groan as he sucked on her feet and continued to slam her swamp-like pussy. She let out a loud scream when he let go of her feet and drove down at her pussy. Faster and faster he went and she nearly passed out from the intense orgasms that coursed through her receptive body.

He looked up at her and had an evil look on his face; "Okay Robin, okay I'm going to cum, oh fuck Robin where do you want my load you've wanted for so fucking long!"

She sat-up on the bed, bracing her upper body with her arms and spat out; "Oh fuck yeah Joe, on my face! I want your heavenly load all over my fucking face! I want you to drench me in your cum and make me eat it all!"

He let out a loud ear-piercing scream; "OH FUCK YEAH ROBIN, HERE IT COMES, TAKE MY CUM!"

He pulled out of her and scooted up and aimed his cock at her face, the first shot hit her so hard it stung and she sat back slightly and it hit her chin and was sent up her face to her forehead. Shot after hot creamy shot covered her face, it was as if he hadn't cum in years. Her face was obliterated and it dripped off her face onto her neck and down onto her huge tits.

Robin loved the feeling of the hot cum covering her gorgeous face and she scooped up rivers of it and began licking her fingers clean and as fast as she could lick it up, he sent more onto her face. Her hair was covered in his cum and she fell back onto the bed and just let him shoot his heavy load on her face.

Totally spent Joe fell back onto the bed and the room was filled with the sound of the two lovers heavy breathing. After what seemed like an eternity Robin began to stir.

"Oh my god Joe, that was incredible. I've never been fucked so hard, for so long by such a huge cock. The cum, I never thought you were going to stop cumming. Your balls have had to been so full to let out a load that large!

She half sat-up and it continued to drip off her face and onto her tits. She licked up as much as she could and smeared the rest into her tit flesh and her belly; "Mmmm, next time I want your load in my pussy. I want you to put out the fire that is still burning in there!"

He smiled weakly at her; "My god woman, aren't you ever satisfied?"

"She giggled; "Oh yes Joe, you more than satisfied me, I just want more!"

He laughed; "Well give me a minute or two to regain my strength and then I'll be ready for round two. You may want to head over to the bathroom and get cleaned up if you want to go another round or two!"

She smiled; "Oh another two, but I still want to get a piece of that black cock in the other room!"

He slapped her on the ass as she hopped out of bed, even though she was covered in cum, she still looked gorgeous and he couldn't wait for the next round. She grabbed her large handbag and headed into the bathroom.

While this was going on, in the other bedroom Father Matt was lying on his back, he had a small bottle of baby oil in his hand and pouring some into his palm he stroked his cock making it stiff and shiny. Both Natasha and Richelle were at the foot of the bed watching him. "Okay ladies now I want to see you undress one another and play around a little until I can't take any more, then I want you two to come over here and one sit on my face and the other to sit on my stiff cock!"

Natasha's eyes went wide; "Oh please Father Matt, fuck me first, you already fucked Richelle and now it's my turn!"

He chuckled; "You two have to put on a good show for me first, I'll fuck the one that excites me the most, so you better start now!"

Richelle came over to Natasha who was already naked from the waist up, her large heavy breasts rose and fell from her heavy breathing. She leaned in and cupping her tits she thumbed across the large nipples and whispered to her; "Natasha you can get fucked first. I already had him in my pussy and it felt unbelievable, I want you to feel that feeling as soon as possible. I can't wait to mount his face and have that large tongue of his in my pussy!"

Natasha moaned when Richelle did this and turning her face towards hers she planted a soul kiss on her, her tongue darted in and out of her mouth and she pulled her tighter to her and reaching under her long silky black hair she found the tab on the back of her tight dress. Drawing it down she slid it until it hit the bottom of the track. Peeling the dress from Richelle's tiny shoulders the dress ended up around her waist. Tugging at it, it cleared her tiny, but ample hips and bubble butt.

Richelle kicked it away and pressed her cupcake sized breasts, still encased in her lacy bra, against Natasha's more ample breasts.

Natasha lowered her mouth to Richelle's neck and began raining kisses all along her neck and shoulder. Reaching back she popped open the tiny bra strap and her tits leaped out of the tight bra. Before Richelle could embrace her once again, Natasha put pressure on her shoulders and lowered her mouth to one of Richelle's incredibly firm breasts.

Richelle let out a loud gasp and combing her fingers through Natasha's silky, thick raven locks. She pulled Natasha harder against her small, but firm breasts. She let out a whimper when Natasha got a little too carried away and bit down harder than Richelle expected.

Natasha's hands drifted down to Richelle's trim hips and wrapped around her to cup her incredibly tight ass. Even though it was small and compact, it still jutted out from her tiny frame making it look a lot larger than it really was.

Natasha squeezed and pulled the cheeks apart and her tiny finger found the tiny puckered hole. She wormed her finger into the hole and as she sucked away at Richelle's Hershey Kisses nipples her tiny finger sunk into her asshole up to the second knuckle.

Richelle threw her head back and wiggled her tight ass against the invading finger and she gasped out; "Oh yessss Natasha, play with my asshole. Oh fuck you have no idea how hot that makes me! Oh fuck yeah, wiggle it around and slip it in and out! Oh my god just like that play with my tiny clitty, more, yes, yes oh fuck I'm going to cum!"

Richelle dropped her head down to Natasha's shoulder and bit down so hard she drew blood.

The two women were lost in one another and totally forgot about Matt sitting on the bed stroking his huge cock.

Richelle's hands were busy as she reached down and literally tore open Natasha's slacks and pulling them down just past her gorgeous ass she just like Natasha did, slipped one of her slimmer, but longer fingers up her tight asshole.

Natasha pulled off of Richelle's saliva covered tit and with her spit drooling down her chin, threw her head back and let out a high pitched squeal; "Oh Richelle you're driving me insane! I've never had anything up my ass before and I love it. I never knew what I was missing. My husband had always wanted to fuck my ass, but I always refused, I think that was a big mistake!"

Matt let out a growl as he stroked his oil covered cock even faster; "If you can take a big cock up there, I'd love to fuck that bubble butt of yours!"

She let out a sarcastic laugh; "I doubt it Father Matt, that monster would tear my ass in two!"

He was smiling from ear to ear; "Oh don't be negative my dear, you'd be surprised how pliable and accommodating a nice tight virgin ass can be."

Again she laughed; "I doubt it, but we'll see!" She turned back to Richelle and drew her over to the bed. Guiding her onto the bed she was placed on her hands and knees, her feet dangling off the bed as Natasha came up behind her and began raining kisses all over her tapered back and tight ass.

Richelle was wiggling her ass and pushing back against Natasha trying desperately to get her to play with her aching pussy. She tossed her head back, clearing her long silky black hair from her face she was presented with the monster cock that Matt was stroking.

Matt cupped Richelle's tiny face in his large oil covered hands and guided her to his cock.

Mesmerized by the shiny stiff black mast of meat she opened her mouth as wide as she could and letting out a groan deep in her belly lowered her mouth to the head and swallowed the entire huge head.

Matt threw his head back and let out a loud moan. Thrusting his hips upward he shoved about four more inches of his slippery cock into her mouth.

Richelle was surprised by the sudden invasion that she coughed and pulled off the shaft. Her saliva dripped from his cock and her dark slim lips. She was about to revisit his shaft when all of a sudden she stiffened and threw her head back and getting out a loud groan dropped her head down onto Matt's tree trunk-like thighs.

Natasha had finally got up enough nerve to reach out and play with Richelle's pussy. Her mouth came down and she ran her hot tongue up and down the tight crease between Richelle's gorgeous cheeks. At the same time her hand was inverted and cupping her pussy her index finger found her tiny clit and her thumb wormed its way into her tight lipped pussy.

Richelle rolled her head back and forth over Matt's oil covered legs and her hair was quickly absorbing the oil and it make her look even sexier, her hair began to look stringy and as if she had been fucking for hours, She wiggled her hips and thrust her ass and pussy back against Natasha as she played relentlessly at her two holes.

Natasha was playing with both of Richelle's holes. She had her tongue buried in her asshole and she loved how Richelle's ass muscles were grabbing at her tongue. Her hand was active below, her thumb was now buried as far as it would go into Richelle's pussy and her two fingers were plucking away at her stiff clit.

Richelle straighten out and letting out a loud groan started cumming; "Oh fuck my ass with that fantastic tongue of yours Natasha, yes, yes play with my clitty, harder, harder, of FUCK HARDER!"

She collapsed against Matt who was caressing her sweat covered back, sliding the thick strands of oil coated hair from her face he leaned down and covered her mouth with his.

Richelle moaned loudly and attacked Matt, throwing her arms around his neck she lurched upward, crushing her tiny compact body against his hairy bulky body.

He reached down and gripping his oil covered cock found her still quaking pussy and with one quick upward thrust sent six or seven inches of his huge cock into her cunt.

Richelle immediately went off again, this time squirting her juices all over his cock, balls and thighs. She shook violently as she couldn't stop cumming. She gripped him by the neck and buried her head in the nape of his shoulder and held on for dear life as her body spasmed over and over again.

When her orgasm slowly subsided she rose up and kneeling about his hulk of a body rested her tiny hands on his chest. She tossed her hair back and looking back at Natasha whispered; "Oh Natasha I'm so sorry, I know I said it was your turn, but once you started on me and Matt sucked me in, oh fuck he's moving again, oh, oh fuck he's going so deep, oh my god, he's splitting me in two. Oh fuck I can't believe it; I'm going to cum again!"

Natasha sat on the bed and pulled her slacks and panties off, she climbed up onto the bed and that is when Richelle saw her right thigh. It was scarred and disfigured from mid-thigh to nearly her pussy, which was covered by a thick mat of black hair.

"Oh my god Natasha, the word around the newsroom was that you had to have something wrong with your legs seeing you never wore skirts or dresses. What happened?"

"I was too young to remember, but my mother told me that I was wearing a snag pair of tights and she was making coffee and I pulled the pot down and it landed on my leg. By the time she pulled the tights off I was scalded and had third degree burns on my leg."

Richelle hugged her; "I don't see why you don't wear skirts or dresses, your legs are gorgeous except for that scar you put a number of the ladies on the set to shame."

Natasha blushed; I just can't, I'm too self-conscious about the scar and would die if it ever showed."

"Listen Natasha, next week we're going to work on your on-air appearance and I guarantee you you'll look fabulous, trust me!"

Matt spoke up; "Okay ladies, now that we got that all cleared up, I thought we were here to fuck and suck? I don't see too much fucking going on. As for sucking, Natasha how about you swinging those legs of yours over onto my face so I can eat you. I just love women with a full bush; back in my country all the women have a full growth. Don't get me wrong I love women who are bare as a change, but I prefer a woman with a large bush."

They both started to giggle; "Now who's talking too much?"

Richelle began rolling her hips, sending Matt's huge cock to areas of her womb that nothing had ever hit before. Her breathing began to quicken as his cock came back to life and grew in her pussy. Even though he was buried in her cunt, after all the talking it shrunk it about eight or nine inches.

As it grew it began to drive Richelle nuts and she was filled to the max as it grew and grew.

Natasha swung her leg over his head and lowered her pussy to his large mouth. With all of the foreplay Richelle and Natasha just finished, her thick black bush was drenched with her juices and Matt sucked at her pussy hair. As his tongue darted in he uncovered her hidden clit and she began to moan and grind her pussy harder against his active tongue.

Richelle was going ballistic as his cock was now at its full length and still embedded in her tiny pussy. As she rode his cock her pussy was foaming with her frothing juices. His cock was covered in large clumps of her cum as she reached forward and began sucking on Natasha's swaying tits.

She leaned in giving Matt easier access to her tight pussy and he began to piston his cock in and out of her pussy at a faster pace.

Natasha clutched at the slim form before her. Matt had found her clit and was sucking on it to the point she couldn't take any more. She arched her back and started cumming all over his mouth and huge tongue.

Richelle seeing this lost it too as her cunt muscles tightened around Matt's huge cock she clutched at Natasha and started cumming.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers