FFFF Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Matt was near ends too and when he felt her bathe his cock with her hot cum and felt her tighten around his cock, he lost it too and started shooting his huge potent load in her tiny womb.

When Richelle felt him shooting in her, it intensified her orgasm and she went into another one, this one more intense and she shook and collapsed against Natasha.

The two women, totally exhausted rolled off of Matt and hugging one another kisses each other tenderly as both of their cunts oozed their juices and Richelle, Matt's thick heavy load.

In the other bedroom the door from the bathroom opened, Father Joe laid there in awe.

Robin stood there looking stunning. She had curled her hair and now her long dark chestnut brown hair hung down past her bare shoulders in long thick waves. Her bangs on her forehead made her look even more alluring. She had re-applied her make-up and her dark eyes were mesmerizing. Her full lips were covered in a wet looking light pink lip-gloss. Her lush body was wrapped in one of Father Joe's large white terrycloth towels and it never looked better. Her huge tits threatened to leap free from the towel and as she leaned against the door jam, she crooked one leg out from under the towel. The towel separated giving him a view of her inner thigh, nearly up to her pussy.

He reached out his arms; "Come here Robin and let me make love to you the way I should have nearly twenty years ago!"

She smiled wickedly as she approached the bed. She stood beside the bad and watched Father Joe stroke his cock and she licked her lips.

His hand drifted off the bed and caught the corner of her towel. He tugged on it and it slowly opened up, giving way it fell from her body and she stood before him totally naked and every inch of her was driving him crazy.

She raised her hand to her mouth' "Oh my Father Joe, what have you done?" She tried to look innocent and shocked, but when his hand slid down to her knee and slowly began raking his nails up and down her leg, her innocence quickly evaporated and turned to sexy and passionate.

She leaned over and licking her full pink lips whispered huskily; "Is this for me, Father Joe?" Her hand closed around the thick shaft at the base and slowly drew it upwards. When her hand reached to large mushroomed head, a large drop of pre-cum oozed out. Her thumb swept it around and around the head and she repeated this several times, getting more pre-cum with each upward movement.

Joe's hand crept closer and closer to her large lipped pussy and as she leaned in her long chestnut hair swept back and forth across her pink nippled tits and the satiny hair turned her on even ore.

Robin was pressed hard against the edge of the bed now, trying to make contact with his ever moving hands.

One hand was squeezing her ass cheeks, his hand was pulling her cheeks apart slowly and his fingers were tickling her puckered hole and slipped lower to trace the lips of her pussy which were getting wetter by the second.

She smiled wickedly as she was about to give him what he was giving her. Leaning over his prone body she began to sweep her long soft locks up and down his legs, each time coming closer and closer to his aching cock. When she finally did, she dangled her hair over his cock and balls and let out a long breath of air, bathing his cock and balls in her hot humid breath.

His hips lurched upward and she giggled as she moved away and began the process all over again.

He knew he had to get the upper hand, so he slid his other hand up to her pussy and wormed a finger in-between her thick gooey lips. Drawing it out he found her stiffening clit and rolled the wet fingertip around and around until he had her humping his hand as he turned her on.

Robin gripped his cock and pushing it upward laid it against his belly. Lowering her mouth she sucked one large ball into her mouth, her tongue rolled it around. Popping it out of her mouth she did the same to the other as her hand slowly stroked his stiff cock. Popping the second nut out her mouth she flicked her tongue at the sensitive area between his balls and asshole. Slipping lower she stabbed at the tight hole and he groaned like a wounded animal. Deeper and deeper her tongue slipped into his asshole and Joe raised his legs and spread them giving her easier access to his puckered hole.

Pulling her tongue out, she slipped higher and lapped at the base of his stiff cock. All the while her long silky dark wavy hair swayed back and forth all over his entire lower body, driving him insane. Her tongue slid up the shaft, flicking around and around. Her finger stabbed at the saliva covered hole and pushing forward she slipped into his tight asshole.

Once again Father Joe let out a loud grunt and arched his ass up against her slim digit. His cock got even bigger and started to swell as Robin slid deeper and began to finger his prostate. She stopped before he came all over her face once again; she wanted him to cum in her pussy this time, not wanting to waste any of his potent cum.

Father Joe let out a gasp when she pulled her finger out of his ass and looking up at him with those smoky dark eyes, raised her finger to her mouth and sucked her finger that was just in his ass into her mouth. "Mmmmm Father Joe, your ass is so tasty, almost as good as your pearly white hot cum! This time I want it mixed with my juices so I can take my time eating it later!"

Father Joe was ready to jump out of his skin as every inch of his body was sexually charged. He had a pained look on his face as Robin went back to worshipping his huge cock.

Robin's wavy hair flowed over his belly as she was poised over the tip of his cock. Her tongue ran around her wet pink lips and letting out a breath of hot air on his cock, she came in contact with the beet red large head. Her tongue rolled around and around and around the head making it wet and slippery. She stopped and lowered her mouth, her lips clung to the thick shaft as she took about four or five inches into her mouth. She stopped there and sucked on it hard, her cheeks were concaved as she did this. With a pop she pulled off his cock and once again swabbed the large red head.

She did this a half a dozen times, each time taking an inch or two more into her mouth and throat. The final time she did this her nose was pressed against his belly as she had his entire cock down her throat.

Father Joe was close to cumming, he bit his lip trying desperately not to cum. He dug his fingers into her silky hair and pulled it back so he could watch her mouth work its magic on his cock.

Her eyes twinkled up at him as she slowly, inch by inch pulled his cock out of her mouth. With just the head still in her mouth she opened her mouth a long stream of saliva drooled out of her mouth. It ran down his cock and onto his balls and settled in the crack of his ass.

Robin's long slim fingers encircled his cock and she swiftly slipped it up and down, her saliva flying all over the bed and Father Joe's legs.

Joe was close to cumming again and as quickly as she stroked him, she stopped and he nearly had a heart attack. In one swift motion, still gripping his cock she scooted up his prone body and straddling his legs lined his cock up with her dripping pussy and dropped down on his cock.

Robin let out a gurgling sound in her throat as his entire shaft was buried in her belly. Her mouth was open wide as she tried to breath, but his cock drove all of the air out of her lungs and she arched her back, sending his cock hard against her sensitive clit.

Father Joe gripped her hips and through bated breath blurted out; "Stop, stop Robin, let me catch my breath, if you move right now, I'll blow my balls in your pussy and I want to savor the feeling and fuck you a long, long time!"

While he held her hips from raising and lowering, she did continue to rotate her pelvis forward and side to side. This caused her clit to rub against him and brought her closer and closer to cumming.

Father Joe finally regained his composure and letting go of her hips reached up and began playing with her huge swaying tits. His thumbs rubbed and rolled her nipples and the aureoles popped up with tens of tiny bumps appeared around the small fat nipples. He plucked away at them and she leaned forward presenting him with her tits.

Joe opened his mouth and drew one nipple into her mouth. He lapped at the pink crown and dark red nipple. He sucked harder and the harder he sucked the more she ground her pussy against his groin.

Robin pulled away from his mouth and placing her hands on his chest began riding his cock. Her tight ass slapped against his thighs and her long hair whipped about her body as she raced towards a crashing orgasm.

Joe reached down and finding her clit rubbed it vigorously and that was all it took, Robin fell against Joe and shook as she started cumming.

Before she settled down, Joe gripped her by the arms and rolled her over onto her back. Scrambling around on the bed he rolled her back onto her belly. Gripping her by the hips he pulled her up until she was kneeling before him. He slapped her hard on the ass and she let out a moan and wiggled her ass. Gripping his cock he found her weeping pussy and shoving forward, drove his cock back into her pussy.

"Ah fuck Joe, fuck me like a dog! Slam that big cock as deep as you can, yes, yes just like that don't stop fucking me ever. I want you to fuck me till I pass out!"

She buried her head in the pillows, her long dark hair covered her face and half the pillow as she continued to moan and groan as Joe standing on the balls of his feet slammed down deep into her pussy. He knew he couldn't last long, but needed dispersedly to cum. He slipped a finger up her ass and she started cumming again.

That was all it took, he felt her grip his cock even harder as she came around his cock and he started shooting his cum into her waiting pussy.

Robin collapsed on the bed and Father Joe followed her, falling on her, his cock buried deep in her quaking pussy. Their hot sweaty bodies were meshed together and their heavy breathing filled the room.

Suddenly from the doorway came a round of applause as Richelle, Natasha and Father Matt stood there naked taking in the erotic scene before them. The three of them entered the room and surrounded the bed. Matt came up towards the head of the bed and his monstrous cock, flaccid at the moment swayed back and forth near Robin's panting mouth.

Richelle and Natasha climbed up on the bed and began running their hands all over Father Joe's tight ass and between his legs.

Richelle played with his balls and wormed her slim fingers between the two sweaty bodies and pulled his cock from Robin's cunt.

Robin let out a groan from above as her pussy was suddenly empty. She scooted over and took the large black head of Father Matt's cock in-between her pink lips and flicked her tongue around and around and within seconds it grew larger and was shiny from her saliva.

Father Joe rolled off of the back of Robin and flopped down on the bed and Natasha immediately began sucking on his slime covered cock.

At the same time Richelle rolled over onto her back and slipped between Robin's thighs. Joe and her cum was drooling out of her cunt and Richelle locked her mouth on the oozing hole and sucking, drew as much of the cum she could from Robin's pussy.

Robin went berserk as she felt the sucking sensation open her pussy and she rolled halfway over, taking Matt even deeper into her mouth. She couldn't take him all in seeing how huge he was. She lapped away like a rabid dog and started cumming again from the expert tongue between her legs,

Robin finally pulled off of Matt's cock and ran her fingers into Richelle's oily hair; "Please, please Richelle let me catch my breath. I've cum so much in the past ten minutes, if I don't get a break I may pass out!"

Richelle stopped licking and just lay there caressing Robin's thighs and belly.

Alongside them Natasha now had all of the cum that covered Joe's cock totally gone now. Her bright red lips were shiny and some of the cum still clung to her lips. She now took aim on his balls as she lapped away at the cream that coated them. She sucked first one nut into her mouth and then the other one. While she was doing this, her tiny hand slid up and down his reawakening cock and when she popped the second nut from her mouth, it was once again at full mast.

Most of Father Joe's groin area was covered in Natasha's thick shiny raven hair and as she moved it tickled his body, sending shivers of excitement coursing through his body.

Natasha was not going to let Richelle get between Father Joe and her. Richelle had been fucked twice already by Father Matt and she was determined to get fucked next.

Pushing Joe onto his back she swung her scarred leg over his body and he was too excited to even notice. Her black pubic hair parted and his large cock found her dripping cunt. She placed her tiny hands on his hairy chest and leaning forward offered her large tits to him waiting mouth.

Joe greedily sucked the nearly black morsels into his mouth and sucked hard causing a loud groan deep in Natasha's belly.

Still only half of Father Joe's cock was buried in Natasha's tiny pussy and she wiggling her hips, sat up. She settled deeper and deeper onto his thighs and his cock was hitting areas only her large dildo had hit before, but having a real life cock doing this was bringing her closer and closer to cumming.

Robin disengaged herself from Richelle and slid off the bed. Taking Father Matt by the hand led him out of the room; "Come on Father Matt, after seeing you with Richelle and Natasha in the living room and now sucking on that monster, I would love to feel it in my pussy, who knows if you get me going really good, maybe I'll try it in my ass. Father Joe played with my ass earlier and it felt fantastic! Hell I haven't been fucked in the ass since I was in the beauty pageants and that was a long, long time ago!"

Back in the bedroom Richelle climbed up on the bed and swung her long slim legs over Father Joe's head and lowering her ass presented him with her tight lipped pussy. It was glistening with her juices and he reached up and parted the thick lips and was presented with her bright pink inner lips. Her thick juices were flowing out freely and he pulled her down to his waiting mouth.

Father Joe's tongue stabbed away at her cunt and drove deep into her hot hole.

She gripped her head and crushed her cunt against his mouth.

Deeper and deeper his tongue went and he added a finger to her pussy and twisting it around found her g spot. She started cumming instantly and covered his mouth and face with her juicy cum.

Richelle rolled off of Joe and lay there panting.

With Richelle out of the way it gave Natasha free reign at Father Joe. She began riding him harder and faster. Her bubble butt slapped hard against his thighs and her large tits swayed from side to side. Her long black hair covered half of her upper body and face.

Joe wanted to take control and seeing he was a priest wanted to finally fuck one of these women like he was taught, missionary style. Rolling her onto her back he hovered over her tiny compact lush body.

Natasha looked up at him with those dark smoldering eyes and it made him shiver with excitement. She licked her parched lips and swept the mass of black hair from her face and it surrounded her head like a dark black shiny halo.

Her eyes shot open wide and her mouth was pursed as he slid back into her wide spread legs. Like a praying mantis her short legs came up and wrapped around his waist. She tried desperately to lock her ankles together and ride him like she never rode a cock before, but they kept on slipping from his sweat covered body. Giving up she planted both feet flat on the bed and she thrust herself upward whenever Father Joe drove his cock into her.

The two of them fought to get the other off first and he was winning seeing he had already cum twice today.

Joe slowed the pace and began playing with her body. He knelt up and slowly and deliberately slid in and out of her at an excruciatingly slow pace.

This was driving Natasha crazy, but she was enjoying herself. She smiled up at him and her eyes that were smoldering were now sparkling and twinkling at him as she knew he was enjoying making love to her tiny lush body. She let out a moan when his hands, on her hips, moved to her pussy.

One hand was slowly rubbing her clit as the other slipped under her and played with her compact, but bubble butt.

She let out a gasp when he slipped a fingertip into her ass and wiggled it about, sending it deeper and deeper into her ass. She groaned and wiggled her ass; "Oh yessss, Father Joe finger my butt hole, it is super sensitive. I just wish you were a little smaller so you could stick you cock in there and fuck my ass!"

She giggled after she said that because she felt his cock jump in her pussy

Joe leaned forward crushing his hairy chest against her full firm tits. His mouth covered hers and what started out as a tender kiss, quickly grew and became more intense.

Natasha's tiny tongue darted in and out of his mouth as he followed hers and did the same to her. Their lips pressed harder and twisted back and forth as his hand came up and began playing with one of her large nipples.

She groaned into his mouth as he pulled and twisted on her stiff nipple. She groaned even louder when he picked up the pace, his large cock slammed harder and harder against her receptive pussy and once again she tried to wrap her legs around him with no avail.

She rolled her head away from his kiss and took his head in her hands and staring at him with those large smoldering dark eyes whispered out; :Oh fuck me harder Father Joe, I'm so close to cumming. Please cum with me! I need to feel your love juices fill my womb, I need it so bad!"

Her eyes were pleading with him and he kissed her again, this time tenderly as he broke the kiss he knelt up and began plowing into her harder and harder as his hands held her hips in place.

She rotated them back and forth, up and down and she let out a loud scream; "Oh Fuck Me Father Joe, yes, yes, YES I'm CUMMING!!!"

He let out an animal-like groan and slammed into her one more time and holding it there began cumming too. He couldn't stop as spurt after thick creamy spurt filled her cunt to the max, He collapsed against her and swept a damp dark lock from her forehead and placing a tender kiss on the tip of her nose placed his entire weight on her and the two of them hugged for what seemed like an eternity.

In the other bedroom Robin and Father Matt were locked in a torrid sixty-nine embrace. The two of them fought for supremacy as one rolled the other one over and was on top; suddenly the one on the bottom rolled over and put the other on their back. All along they were sucking each other. Matt had his unusually large tongue buried deep in Robin's dripping cunt. While he was doing this Robin sucked as much of his huge cock into her mouth as she could.

Whenever she was on top she was able to take more of his cock into her mouth. When she was on the bottom she had to guide the amount of cock he was shoving in or he would have torn her throat apart. With Robin on the bottom she moved her head to the side and let out a loud groan; "OH FATHER MATT, I'm cumming! Oh fuck my pussy with that gorgeous tongue of yours. Oh fuck I want to tear it out of your mouth and keep it in my cunt forever!"

He pulled from her pussy after she came and his black face shined from the huge amount of cum she deposited all over it. He licked his lips like a cat licking milk from its whiskers and let out a long' Mmmmm, you sure taste great Robin. I could lick and eat your pussy all day!"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers