FFFF Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

She raised her head; "That sounds fantastic Matt, but I don't think my sore pussy could stand it, besides I want this big black monster I've been sucking on in there. Your tongue is great, but I can just imagine how unfucking believable your cock will feel in my pussy!"

He laughed huskily and licking his lips one more time knelt up and was grinning from ear to ear; "Well Robin my dear, why keep you in suspense!"

Gripping her by the ankles he spun her around and slipping in between them pulled on them until her pussy was right beneath his huge hanging cock. It was black and covered in her saliva and before she could even say a single syllable he leaned in and those large fat cunt lips separated and clung to his shaft as he slipped into her hot caldron.

Inch by glorious black inch, he sent her in heavenly bliss. She moaned and groaned as he went deeper and deeper into her pussy. His cock bottomed out and brushed her cervix and she let out a painful groan and wiggled her hips, but when she looked down and saw his entire cock had disappeared she smiled knowing she had taken his entire cock into her womb. Now it would only get better as he began sliding back out and back in.

With each withdrawal her breath was let out and as he shoved it back in she sucked in a lungful of air.

In and out, in and out he plowed into her pussy at a furious pace and she thrust her hips upward to meet his onslaught and she was getting closer and closer to cumming yet again. She knew it was not going to be the last so she just flopped back down on the bed and let her body rush towards another glorious orgasm

When Matt felt her cunt tighten and then bathe his cock with her juices, it spurred him on even more and he picked up the pace, if he could have gone any faster he would have been a blur!

Suddenly he pulled out of her and her cunt make a slurping sound and then a pop when he pulled out. Her cunt spasmed and she shook from the sudden exit and she let out a scream and began laughing when he flipped her over and drew her up to her knees. She knew what was coming next!

Matt slipped his cock back into her pussy and began banging her from behind and it wasn't long before Robin started cumming again.

She stopped suddenly when she felt his fat black finger begin to play with her asshole and she groaned and her orgasm took over as he slipped deeper and deeper into her puckered hole.

Withdrawing his finger he slipped a second finger into her ass and hovering over her upturned ass he dropped a huge dollop of spit into her hole for lubrication and he also picked up the pace of fucking her tight pussy. Matt's heavy balls slapped against her clit and kept her cumming continuously.

Robin's tight ass was stretched to the max as Matt plunged two fat fingers in and out of her asshole and she knew what was coming next, at least she hoped it was coming next.

Matt did not disappoint as he slowed his pace of fucking her he pulled his cock from her dripping cunt and it made a slurping sound from the tight vacuum seal around his cock. His cock was dripping with her thick heavy cum, which would assist when he slipped it into her ass.

Robin tried desperately to remain relaxed and not to tense up, but it was difficult.

Matt lined his shiny black cock with the entrance to her ass and reaching around her he gripped both of her huge tits in his even larger hands. Playing with her stiff nipples he slowly pushed his hips forward and her tight ass began to open.

Robin let out a loud groan and tried to retreat, but Father Matt held her tight and suddenly the elastic ring of her asshole gave way and the huge head popped into her ass. Her entire lower body was shaking and her ass felt like it was on fire and she let out another groan, even louder than the last.

Matt let go of her tits and she once again bent over to try and relax and become accustomed to the large piece of meat invading her ass. She was moaning and groaning constantly now and the fire in her ass spread throughout her luscious body and every pore and every inch of her body was electrified. Whenever Matt touched her she jumped and the cock in her ass slipped deeper and deeper into her bowels.

Matt now began to pull out and shove forward as the cream covering his cock lubricated her tight ass. He reached up and gathered her long thick dark chestnut hair in his large hands and holding it like he would a wild mare began pulling on it as he shoved more and more of his thick black cock into her ass.

Robin tried to pull away as she felt him sink deep into her ass, deeper than any cock had ever been before.

Father Matt held her still and went for the home run and steadying himself he pushed hard and was now all the way in her ass.

Robin let out a blood curdling scream and wiggled her ass harder. This sent even more of his cock in her ass and rubbed areas she never knew she had.

With one hand pulling on her hair he had her turn her head and he covered her mouth with his own. They swapped spit as they crushed their mouths against one another. She moaned deep into his mouth as his other hand wrapped around her body, he drove two fingers into her dripping cunt. Pulling it out, it was covered in her thick creamy juices. He raised it to her mouth and she licked greedily at his fingers. Replacing then in her cunt his thumb found her clit and began flicking it back and forth. That was all it took as Robin shook violently and started cumming.

Robin's cunt muscles and ass muscled tightened at the same time and as Father Matt continued fucking her ass, it clutched at his cock and that was all it took and Father matt let out an animal-like growl and started cumming. Shot after potent shot filled Robin's bowels.

When she felt him shoot in her ass, it caused her orgasm to go into hyper-drive and she fell to the bed and started squirting. She covered his hand and wrist with her hot cum. When she fell forward Matt's cock popped out of her ass and as it continued to shoot, it covered her ass, back and into her thick hair.

When she felt him bathe her with his cum, she quickly rolled over and took the rest of his load all over her huge tits and onto her face.

Matt completely spent fell to the bed beside Robin and as the two sweat covered bodies tried to catch their breaths a round of applause came from the doorway as the naked trio of Father Joe, Richelle and Natasha stood there watching the remnants of Father Matt and Robin fucking concluded.

The three of them moved over to the bed and climbed up and for the rest of the evening and into the night the five of them fucked and sucked one another. Robin loved being fucked in the ass while she sucked on Natasha's pussy, switching off to fucking Father Joe and eating out Richelle.

Even though Robin's fantasy was complete, the five of them agreed to meet again next week for another go-round and they promised to bring another woman from the group to join them.

The screen went dead and a number of the women gathered around Robin, all anxious to be chosen to join Robin fucking the two big cocked priests.

Robin laughed her husky laugh and began; "Well I haven't decided who should join us this week, but I have chosen my nominee for the club. I nominate Jill Dobson. She told me she has been taking hypnotizing lessons and has the cast of a very popular television program lined up."

She passed with flying colors and Kiran Chetry stood up; "Okay Robin don't keep us waiting, who's going to join you with those two stud priests?"

"Well they said they'd love a redhead and seeing they love petite women, I've chosen Jenna Lee to join me, are you up for it Jenna?"

She was smiling from ear to ear and was nodding her head vigorously; "You bet your sweat ass Robin, I'm in and not just for the big cocks, I can't wait to get my hands and mouth on those sweet tits of yours!"

Shannon Bream stood up; "Okay Jenna, don't gloat, so I guess that finishes a unbelievably great fantasy, bravo Robin, I'd say I didn't think you had it in you, but we sure saw that you had more than one in ya, till next week at Rachel Nichol's place have a great day everyone and Jenna I don't want to see you here next week walking bow-legged.

*

Please vote and your comments are welcomed and appreciated!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers