FFFF Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling his hand out he raised it to her lips and spread it across her red lips.

Carol let out a moan and gobbled up her moisture and sucked on his wet fingers.

His other hand pulled her panties down and when it reached her heels, she kicked them off along with her stray panties.

His hand returned to her pussy and uncovering her hidden clit, began to roll it between his fingers.

Carol jerked severely and pushed her ample ass against his huge stiff cock.

James' lowered his head and began to bite and suck on the nape of her neck and her tanned shoulder. He smiled when he felt her shake again and let out a loud groan.

Sweeping her long auburn hair from her neck he devoured it and sent her into another convulsion. He continued to suck, lick and bite at her neck as his other hand came up and expertly popped open her bra with two fingers and the bra nearly sprung from her chest.

Shaking her shoulders the straps floated off and down her arms. She tossed it to the counter and she stood there in her thigh-high blue stockings. She reached down slip them off and James pulled her back up.

"No you don't Carol, I want to take you in the shower with those sexy stockings on those incredibly sexy legs of yours!"

He pulled her back against him and his hands went directly to her large firm breasts. For a woman her age they were unbelievably firm, their areoles were dark brown and it was evident she sunbathed in the nude. Her even darker nipples were small, but very, very stiff.

She moaned in his ear as he pinched them and rolled them in his fingers. She locked her lips to his and their tongues floated from one mouth to the other. She finally broke the kiss and stepped into the shower and the hot spray caught her just above her full, firm tits. They were soon covered once again by James' large black hands.

He spun her around and lowered his mouth to one stiff nipple. He heard her groan loudly as he sucked harder and harder, his tongue joined in the assault and flicked away at the firm bud.

She ran her hands over his slick bald head and urged him on; "Oh yes, yes James suck on my titties! I love the way your tongue flicks at my nips, oh my god yes, suck harder I can feel the bolts of lightening run right through me to my pussy. Oh fuck James, feel my pussy, just see how wet I am for you!"

She tried to stop him seeing how much she loved having him suck on her tits, but he slipped lower and planted hot kisses along her flat tanned belly. When he arrived at her fat camel toed pussy he sent out several hot bursts of air along her entire slit. With the pounding of the water on her back and his mouth on her pussy and his hands gripping her tight ample ass she shuttered and started cumming before he even licked her.

His hands left her ass and he reached down and spread her thick protruding lips and he licked his lips as he stared at the bubbly caldron before him. It was bright pink and was dripping already with her juices. He leaned in and stuck his tongue in at the base of her pussy lips and slowly drew his tongue upward, sinking it in deeper as he slid towards her aching clit.

The water was beating down on both of them. James captured Carol's clit between his big lips and she shot off like a roman candle. She gripped his bald head and crushed it to her pussy as she squirted her sweet cream all over his face. She coughed and her orgasm was cut short as water flew into her open mouth. She spat it out and clawing at James toned back, he slowly let go of her pussy and moved up her tanned body, licking her taut flash as he moved upward. When he reached her firm breasts he spent time there licking and sucking one and then the other one.

When he reached her face she was squirming again and shoved her tongue deep into his mouth. Her eyes opened wide when she felt his cock parting her thick, fat cuntlips and slowly sink into her hot womb.

Carol was lying on her back in the shower floor, with the water pounding down on both of them, but she never felt hotter. She wrapped her slippery long shapely legs around James trunk-like body and met him in midair as he shoved his huge cock into her swollen cunt.

She let out a loud scream as he sent his huge cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. "Oh James fuck my white pussy! I never felt anything this big in my pussy before. Fuck, fuck, fuck me harder! Oh fuck James, I'm going to cum!"

She dropped her feet to the shower floor and drove her pelvis upward crushing her clit against his invading cock. She let out a scram and unloaded her cum all over his cock.

When James felt the hot juices bathe his cock and felt her cunt tighten about his cock, it was too much for him to take and he unloaded his hot cum in her pussy. Shot after thick potent shot, he overfilled her cunt with his cum.

He pulled out of her and the last stream of cum covered her taut, tanned belly.

Her cunt was spasming as he left her devoid of his huge piece of meat. Both of their cum oozed out of her cunt and ran down the drain. She cupped her pussy and raising it to her mouth drank down as much as she could before the shower washed it away.

After a minute or so they both regained their strength and standing up begin what Carol came into the shower in the first place to do, wash up and get clean for the next round of fucking and sucking.

By the time they soaped up and were clean, both Carol and James were getting turned on again, but Carol scampered out of the shower and wrapped her lush body in a large towel.

They both dried one another and Carol found a hair dryer and semi-dried her hair. Wrapped in towels they headed back into the large livingroom

While this was going on, in the downstairs bathroom John slid into the room and slipped in behind Heather.

She was nearly naked, just her skirt bunched up around her waist. She leaned into the shower to turn it on and she jumped, startled when John slipped his hands around her ample hips and gripped her skirt tugged it down and off her full thighs and to the floor.

Heather twirled around; her long light blonde hair flew about her shoulders and rested on her huge full, firm tits. She stood before him considerably shorter; taking a step forward her stiff nipples grazed his upper belly. Tilting her head upward she looked up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes.

John looked down at her and whispered; "My god Heather, you are absolutely gorgeous!"

She smiled up at him and standing on her tiptoes placed a tiny kiss on the tip of his nose; "So tell me three things that bring you to that conclusion John?"

"Oh hell Heather that's simple, third would be.....!"

She cut him off; "You like my ass!"

He shook his head; "that would be number five, three would be your fantastic breasts!"

"Oh you think they are number three huh? I thought that would be number one, it is with most guys, so what is number two, my legs?"

Again he shook his head, that would be number four, second would have to be your incredibly blue eyes, god I get lost in them Heather!"

She was smiling from ear to ear; "Why thank you John, so what is number one, would it be my pretty pussy?"

He started laughing; "Well Heather that is yet to be determined, but right now my number one about you would have to be your beautiful long blonde hair!" He ran his fingers through it and she rolled her head around as she took in the exquisite feeling running through her lush body.

Their lips finally met and as the kiss grew stronger, their tongue slipped from one's mouth to the other.

John tugged and played with her luxurious blonde hair and couldn't get enough of it.

Heather finally broke the kiss, completely out of breathe and reaching for the counter picked up a hairclip that was sitting there. She wound her long thick locks in a ponytail and bunching it up on her head clipped it in place. She smiled up at John; "Don't want to get my best feature destroyed by the water now do we? Well at least until if you decide if my pussy is a more attractive feature than my hair!" She giggled and slipped into the shower.

She faced the water beating down and it covered her large breasts and she felt John slip in behind her.

His hands were covered in soap and turning her out of the direct spray began soaping up those gorgeous orbs of flesh.

She moaned and closed her eyes taking in the sensation of the slippery suds covering her tits. Her hands drifted down to her cum filled pussy and she worked her fingers in and out trying to cleanse it for a second invasion she hoped would be coming soon.

John's thick hard shaft was poking into her back and she let out a gasp when he bent his knees and his cock began to saw back and forth between her plush ass cheeks.

Heather wiggled her ass cheeks and a loud groan escaped her lips when his thick cock slipped into her tight, wet channel. She pushed back slowly and felt another inch or two enter her dripping pussy.

John's hands were no longer washing her tits, but now he was caressing and pinching her tight nipples and each time he pinched them, Heather let out another loud moan and pushed back against his invading cock, sending even more of his cock into her pussy.

He was now totally embedded in her foaming pussy and he now began to pump in and out of her at a quicker pace and she bent over even more thrusting her ass back against his fantastic cock.

Her knees began to buckle as she felt an impending orgasm and his hands left her tits and gripped her hips. This allowed him to hold her up and at the same time was able to pull her back harder against his cock.

John felt her pussy tighten around his cock and suddenly his cock was bathed with a rush of hot juices. It was too much for him to take and he pulled out, making a slurping sound as his cock exited her. With Heather still bent over he sent stream after creamy stream all over her tapered back.

Heather nearly collapsed in the shower, but John held her up until she regained her strength.

They finished washed each other and just like Carol and James, by the time they were cleaned up, both of them were getting excited once again.

They stepped out of the shower, dried each other off and John had the pleasure of unclipping her thick lush hair and as it tumbled about her shoulders she smiled as she saw how stiff he was once again.

Heather slipped to her knees and as she felt his hands slide through her blonde locks, her lips encompassed his cock and took him balls deep into her mouth. She stared up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes; they twinkled and sparkled as her tongue flicked around and around his cock. Just as fast as she took him into her mouth, she popped off his cock, stood up, wrapped a towel around her lush body and turned to leave the bathroom.

"Come on John, let's get into the livingroom. I think they are probably waiting for us!" She tossed him a towel to cover his hard-on, it didn't work and she laughed out loud as she watched him follow her, his towel tented out from his hard-on.

At the same time in the master bathroom Lauren and Megyn were already in the shower. The water beat down on the two petite frames. Both of their bodies were locked together as they were kissing each other wildly.

The door opened and Doug stepped in, Megyn turned and smiled at him; "What took you so long? We were waiting for you to join us!"

Stepping up to them he kissed Megyn and slapped her ass playfully; "What's gotten into you Megyn?"

She laughed again; "Nothing yet Doug, but I have the whole week-end and I intend to have a lot in me by the end of Sunday. You know after this week-end I believe you'll be slowing down seeing we're going to have another baby!"

You could have knocked Doug over with a feather, he stammered and threw his arms around Megyn; "You sure had me confused honey. I knew we were trying to conceive, but seeing all of these people here having sex, well, now it all makes sense!"

Lauren slid her hand up and down Doug's well-muscled chest; "So stud, I heard you biggest fantasies is to fuck me while Megyn watches. What are you waiting for?"

Before she could get the last words out, Doug was behind her, applying pressure to her upper back, he had her lean against Megyn.

Megyn dropped to her knees and brought her face as close to Lauren's pussy as she could. Grabbing his stiff cock she lined it up with Lauren's tight, hot pussy. The next thing she knew her mouth was on the disappearing shaft as it slid deeper and deeper into Lauren's vibrating pussy. She watched as it quivered and moisture coated his cock as he pulled halfway out and shoved it all the way in.

Megyn reached around and gripping Doug's ass cheeks, she pulled him hard against Lauren. She heard Lauren groan as the water pounded on the three of them. Her mouth began attacking Lauren's pussy from top to bottom licking all of the juices that escaped as Doug fucked her. When she reached the base of her pussy she let out a tiny moan as she felt Doug's tightening nuts slap her in the chin.

Doug was pounding her pussy as fast as he could as his ultimate fantasy was coming true, but it was coming to an end way too soon. He was so turned on that he couldn't hold off any longer.

Pulling his cock from Lauren's pussy, it made a slurping sound from the incredible suction the two of them had formed.

Megyn watched the stiff cum covered cock twitch before her and as she opened her mouth, it began to shoot and Doug covered his gorgeous wife with shot after hot creamy shot of his hot cum. She lapped up as much as she could before the shower swept it away and down the drain.

Lauren moaned; "Oh fuck Megyn, I'm so fucking close, please help me!"

Megyn, her face still covered in cum, leaned in and latching onto Lauren's stiff clit began sucking and flicking it with her tongue.

Lauren's knees began to buckle as her orgasm built in her pussy and spread throughout her tiny compact body. She gripped Megyn by her dripping blonde locks and let go a stream of cum. She was so turned on her tight pussy began to squirt and Megyn was rewarded with her third face full of cum and she still hadn't been fucked or cum herself.

She licked her lips and stood slowly, she knew before the night was through she would remedy that, several times over.

Lauren wrapped her slim arms around Megyn and began to rain kisses all over her face and neck; she licked the remnants of Doug and her cum from Megyn's face. Pulling back she swept a stray wet lock of hair from Megyn's cheek; "How about the three of us get cleaned up and head out to the livingroom where we can really get this party going?"

Doug chuckled; "I thought we already got it off to a roaring start, don't you Megyn?"

"Well yes and no, I love what has gone down so far, but I've yet to be fucked or to cum. Like Lauren said let's get cleaned up, dried off and let the party begin."

The three of them, just like the other two couples did, got one another all soaped up and before they left the shower, were all turned on to no end. They towel each other off, both Lauren and Megyn's long sexy blonde hairdos were a disaster and they both ran brushes through them and looked even sexier with their blonde tresses combed back and looking fresh and clean, ready for round three.

When they got out to the livingroom, they were the first ones out seeing Doug came so quickly.

Megyn, with a large towel draped about her lush, petite body got Lauren, Doug and herself a drink. Settling down before the fire that Doug started she stood there and dropped her towel and Lauren looked up at Megyn's gorgeous body.

Lauren reached up and taking Megyn by the wrist pulled her down besides her and Doug. Leaning in she ran her tiny fingers through Megyn's damp locks. She began to plant tiny kisses all over Megyn's face. When her mouth covered Megyn's, Megyn let out a tiny moan and kissed her back with even more gusto.

Doug began at Megyn's still flat belly; he planted kisses along her lower ribcage and upward to her full firm breasts. When he took one rosy nipple into his mouth, he heard Megyn groan louder into Lauren's mouth. His hand drifted to her bare pussy and when his finger slid into her hot, wet channel she shot off seeing she was so turned on by the earlier encounters.

Just then John and Heather came strolling back into the livingroom. John was smiling from ear to ear and Heather had a glow about her. Megyn and Lauren could not believe her hair was still dry and she absolutely gorgeous.

The two of them parted as John make his way over to Megyn who was still shaking from her recent orgasm.

She smiled up at him and looking up was able to see his stiff cock up under his towel. Reaching up she slowly, but steadily pulled at the towel about his waist and it slipped off and fell to the floor beside Megyn. Letting go of the towel her hand slid to his ankle and she slid it up his leg until the back of her hand grazed his stiff cock. Reversing her hand she closed her warm fingers around his cock.

Heather took a spot on the floor a bit away from the group and Doug left Lauren's side and slipped over to Heather; "I just wanted to say how fantastic it felt slipping my cock into your hot pussy Heather!"

She smiled up at him; "Why don't you come on down here and keep me company for a bit?"

When he was besides her he took her in his arms and gave her a featherlike kiss on the lips, his hands slipped into the think expanse of her hair and she groaned into his mouth as the kiss grew more heated. His hands slipped the towel off of her and exposed her huge milky breasts with the rosy nipples.

His mouth was drawn to the large tips and as his lips closed around it she closed her eyes and crushed his head to her aching tits.

Just then James and Carol came back into the livingroom. They spent a little longer in the shower, so they were the last to return.

James parted from Carol and slipped over to where John, Lauren and Megyn were, while Carol joined Doug and Heather across from them on the large pillows near the roaring fire. Standing before Heather and Doug she looked down at the couple who were locked in a torrid kiss. They broke the kiss when Carol's towel slipped off and crumpled about their tangled legs.

Heather looked up at the lush tanned body before her and crooking her finger, urged her down to join them.

Carol slid in behind Heather and sweeping her long blonde hair from her shoulder and neck lowered her mouth to the sensitive flesh at the nape of Heather's neck.

Doug slid to Heather's other side and mimicked what Carol was doing.

Goose bumps spread throughout Heather's body as she shook from the intense sensation the two were causing. Her huge tits swayed and the nipples tightened even more.

Carol guided Heather down to the pillows and sliding around her face hovered over Heather's, their body inverted, pointing in opposite directions.

Doug scooted behind Carol and began licking at the pussy that was wiggling back and forth before his eyes. Her tight tanned ass was extremely inviting and Doug couldn't keep his hands off of those perfect globes as he leaned in and began lapping at Carol's pussy.

Carol threw her head back and pushed against Doug's invading tongue. She moaned loudly as she resumed kissing Heather. She slid lower and Doug followed, her mouth now attacked Heather's gorgeous tits as her own tits dangled directly over Heather's lips.

Heather raised her hands and guided one of Carol's tanned morsels in-between her lips and she began to suck hard.

Carol moaned from being double teamed and let out a groan when she felt Doug leave her pussy. She let out a high pitched squeal when she felt his cock slid into her pussy within seconds of his mouth leaving it.

She shook and swayed as he pounded her relentlessly.

Heather had a tough time sucking on her tits as Doug pounded her so hard it was difficult to keep her body still.