FFFF Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol once again threw her head back, her long auburn hair danced about her shoulders. She drove her ass back against the invading cock. "Oh fuck me Doug, fuck my pussy just like that, nice and hard and deep. Oh fuck Heather don't you just love the way this cock felt in your pussy. He knows exactly how to stick it in and what speed to fuck me at!"

Carol broke free from Heather's mouth and slid lower on her body. Her head was now centered at the juncture of Heather's thighs, her pussy, filled with Dug's cock hovered over Heather's face.

Heather reached up and gripping Carol's hips pulled her pussy down to her waiting mouth. Her tongue swept back and forth across the foaming lips of Carol's pussy and she licked at Doug's stiff shaft as it slipped in and out of her pussy.

Carol was racing towards a crashing orgasm. She lowered her head to Heather's pussy and finding her exposed clit began sucking and licking at it vigorously. She let out a scream and started cumming when she felt Doug slip a finger into her puckered asshole. That was all it took to send her over the top.

Her juices flowed out from around Doug's pistoning cock and Heather licked up the juices fluids into her mouth. She sucked harder when she felt Carol's fingers slide into her cunt and finding her g spot sent her over the top too.

Heather squeezed her ample thighs about Carol's head, trapping it there as she sent a stream of cum all over Carol's lips and tongue.

Doug could not hold off any longer, the sight before him and feeling Carol's hot cum wash over his cock was just too much to take, he was about to pull out and cum all over her tapered back when Carol felt his expand.

She raised her head from Heather's thighs and spat out; "Oh Doug, don't you dare pull out of my pussy! I want to feel your spunk bathe my cunt, I want to feel it drip out of my pussy and cover Heather's face!"

When he heard this he lost it. He fucked her hard and fast, his sweat covered belly and thighs slapped against her and holding it deep, fell against her and let go a thick hot load in her waiting pussy.

When Carol felt him let loose, it sent her into another orgasm and she collapsed against Heather's lush body.

After a minute or so Doug finally slipped out of Carol and Heather lapped greedily at the cum that oozed out of Carol's pussy. Once totally clean the three of them rolled onto their back and lovingly caressing one another watched intently at the two couples across the room. They thought they were on the set on a classy porn movie.

Both Lauren and Megyn were on their backs, their heads were propped on with large pillows and John and James straddled their upper bodies. Their huge cocks were fucking the two blonde's mouths as if they were cunts.

Lauren was taking John into her throat, she gagged as he went to deep and she was making lewd noises as she sucked harder and deeper. Her eyes were watering and after the showers she was happy she didn't re-apply her eye make-up. Tears ran down her cheeks as she took him deeper and deeper. Saliva was drooling down her chin and puddled in the crook of her neck

John was going nuts as he reached back with both hands, one squeezed her firm tits roughly and it produced a moan of pain and pleasure from her as she stared up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes. His other hand was buried in her snatch. He had worked three fingers into her and as he sawed in and out she thrust her hips upwards trying to get him even deeper.

Suddenly she let out a loud cry and she started squirting, something she rarely did. She covered his hand and wrist totally in her juices and it turned John on even more as he drove a fourth finger into her quaking snatch. Finding her G-spot she went off again and her entire body was glistening in a film of sweat, her hair, nearly dry once again was wet, but this time from her sweat.

John looked down at her and he nearly lost it, seeing this incredibly gorgeous blonde, her mouth spread wide with his cock down her throat and his balls resting on her chin, he slowly pulled out of her mouth and she was reluctant to let it go and it made a popping sound as he pulled completely out.

Rolling onto his back he pulled her over on top of his sweaty body and she quickly climbed up straddling his body. Gripping his cock she slowly inserted it in her dripping hole. Settling down it slid all the way in and she went off like a firecracker when he bottomed out in her tight, wet womb.

Alongside them Megyn was sucking like a women possessed on the thick piece of black meat pursed between her red lips. Her nostrils flared as she took him deeper and deeper.

James cradled her head in his large hands and began fucking her mouth. He could see her neck muscles flexing and relaxing as he slipped into her throat. She looked like a porn star, her tanned face was alive with lust and her eyes were smoking hot as she stared up at him, her hands played with his swollen nuts as they slapped her chin and throat.

He played with her rock hard nipples and she let out a moan when he twisted and pulled roughly on them sending her legs flailing about as he trapped her body to the floor.

He just like John was fighting the urge to cum in this gorgeous blonde's fantastic mouth, but he wanted desperately to fuck this petite white mommy-to-be. With one quick movement he reared his hips backward and he popped out of her mouth.

She protested vigorously as she loved sucking on that huge piece of black meat, but when he rolled her over onto her belly she knew what was coming next and welcomed it.

Grabbing her by her tiny, but ample hips he drew her up to her knees.

Megyn buried her head in the plush pillows; her damp hair covered her face and bit down on her lower lip as she anticipated what was coming next.

James held her hip tightly with one hand as he held his black weapon in his hand. He swiped it up and down her dripping slit and he heard her groan loudly into the pillow as he pushed forward, her tight lipped pussy yielded and the huge black head was swallowed up by her bright pink and white pussy. James pushed forward and her pussy took more and more of his black club into her cunt.

Megyn let out a growl and pushed back against him, this drove nearly all of his cock into her.

When he withdrew his cock was shiny and covered with her thick hot cum. Clumps of her excitement clung to his cock and when James looked down and saw this, his cock jumped in her pussy and seemed to get even harder.

Doug was getting upset watching his wife and mother of his unborn being fucked by that black cock. Carol and Heather had to hold him back from going over there and stopping him from fucking and giving her more pleasure than he ever gave her.

Next to them Lauren had settled down and was now totally flat against John's belly, his thick white shaft was buried balls deep in her pussy. Her firm tits didn't sway one inch as she bounced up and down on his cock. She whipped her head back and forth sending her stringy blonde hair all over her upper body, covering her face.

John just laid there smiling up at her as she did all of the work. He reached up and played with her nipples, squeezing and pulling on them. When he did this he could feel her pussy tighten around his cock.

He started driving his hips upwards, meeting her every downward thrust and before long they both were at the point of no return.

Lauren leaned down giving him easier access to fuck her harder and faster and he obliged

He sucked on one fat nipple hovering above his mouth and cupping her tight compact ass slipped one finger up her tight asshole.

She went through the roof when she felt this and shook violently as she started cumming. "Oh fuck meeeeee John, fuck me harder, cum, cum, cum for me! I want to feel your cum fill my tight tiny pussy!"

He let out a growl and driving upward pulled her ass even harder, crushing her cunt against his cock and he unloaded his hot cum in her pussy; "Here it comes you fucking slut! Take it, take all my cum in your gorgeous tight cunt!"

Lauren shook when she felt him shooting his potent cum in her pussy and collapsed against him, both of them totally out of breath.

When James saw how John had unloaded in Lauren, he rose up on the balls of his feet and began plowing downwards into Megyn's foaming pussy.

Megyn was now laying flat on the pillows, her ass still up in the air. She had cum so many times she could not hold herself up any longer.

Across the room Doug had to be held back by Heather and Carol. Heather spoke up; "Come on Doug, cool it! I guess it's okay for you to fuck me and shoot your cum all over my body, but James can't do it to your wife? I don't think that is very fair!"

He settled down after hearing that, even though he was still visibly upset.

Megyn was going wild she rocked and rolled as James continued to pound her pussy. The slapping of skin against skin filled the room and even John and Lauren, now lying back basking in the glow of their mutual orgasm watched intently as Megyn and James fucked like wild animals.

James found Megyn's puckered asshole and shoved one large black finger up her butt hole and Megyn growled; "Oh yessssssss James, fuck my ass with your big fingers! Oh fuck I wish I could take that monstrous cock of yours up my ass!"

Doug was shocked when he heard Megyn and was once again mad as hell.

James picked up the pace, if that was possible and sweat dripped off his shiny black skin and dripped all over Megyn, spurring her on even more. Suddenly he stiffened and began shooting his potent cum in her pussy.

When Megyn felt him cum she was thrown into an orgasm too, but she wanted more. Turning around she pulled his still spurting cock from her pussy and with the mixture of both of their cum on his cock she sucked it into her mouth. It was filled quickly and it flowed down her chin. Pulling it from her mouth she took the rest of his huge load all over her face and tits.

That did it; Doug jumped up and pulled James from his completely satisfied wife.

Megyn went berserk screaming at Doug; "What the fuck do you think you are doing Doug! THIS IS my week-end and you just FUCKED IT UP! Oh I guess it's okay for you to fuck James wife and cum in her pussy, but if someone does it to me it isn't okay huh? Your fantasy was to fuck Lauren and I gave you that, but when I want to live out my fantasy you balk! Hell, I can't even get pregnant seeing I ALREADY AM!"

Doug turned and left the room without saying a word.

Megyn apologized to the group and one by one they got up and went to their respective bedrooms to dress.

Megyn was disappointed when they came out with bags in hand and Heather spoke up; "We all love ya Megyn, but we all decided it would be best if we left before we have words with Doug, what an asshole!"

Megyn said her good-byes and as the last person left the cabin the screen went black.

Megyn stood before the group of women; "I'm sorry for the horrible ending, but I just wanted tell you all that all is well between Doug and me. We had numerous long talks and have worked things out. So that is my fantasy, cut short, but still satisfying. I just wish it would have lasted longer."

A number of the ladies came over to Megyn and hugged her and she began again; "Well at least I don't have to nominate someone today. I do believe Chris Jansing is nominating someone today and I think we have a follow-up fantasy from Robin and Jenna."

Chris stood up; "Great sex video Megyn, I hope all is well at home? I have a nomination and she is Molly Line!"

The group confirmed her with flying colors and Robin stood before the group looking beautiful as always, her smile lit-up the room; "Thank you Megyn for the introduction, just like Chris I hope everything works out for you. I know you'll make a beautiful baby! As you all know after my fantasy Father Joe and Father Matthew wanted another meeting. They requested a redhead and I immediately thought of Jenna. I know she's getting married and I thought it would be a perfect way to leave singlehood. As you all know she agreed and here is a short video of what took place at Father Joe's rectory. I edited it to keep it short; I hope you all enjoy it!"

The door opened and Father Joe and Father Matt greeted Robin and Jenna. Jenna was dressed in a sleeveless short flowing burgundy wrap-around dress. It was tied at the waist making her cupcake sized breasts look large and her waist even smaller.

Robin was dressed in a similar dress, but in black and it was equally short showing off her full thighs. Her legs were covered in black velvet boots.

Joe ushered them into the livingroom and offered them drinks. After just a sip or two Robin stood up; "Let's cut the crap Joe. We all know why we came here so why don't we just head up to that big bed and start fucking!"

Joe and Matt were on their feet in nothing flat leading the two gorgeous women up the stairs to their bedrooms.

When they got there Robin shook her head; "Oh no you don't; all of us in one room where we can fuck together and switch off whenever we feel like it!"

There was a huge grin on Matt's face when he followed Jenna into Father Joe's bedroom. Robin jumped up onto the bed and urged Jenna to join her.

"Okay guys strip and watch while we warm each other up and get ready for those two gorgeous cocks of yours!"

Both Jenna and Robin reached out and pulled the tie holding each other's dress secure. Sliding their hands into the folds of the dress they both slipped the dresses from their bodies.

They were total opposites with Jenna's body being petite and slim, while Robin's was large boned and very lush, not fat by any means, just large and lush.

Matt and Joe were already naked; their huge cocks were at full mast and aching for some action.

Robin motioned towards the guys and Jenna sucked in her breath and let out a tiny squeal when she saw their huge weapons.

Caught off guard Robin popped open Jenna's bra and her medium sized breasts popped into the open. They were full and stood high on her chest. The large bright pink aureoles and nipples proved to both men that Jenna was a true redhead.

Leaning forward her thick dark brown hair covered nearly Jenna's entire chest and a loud moan came from Jenna's throat as Robin closed her lips over one large nipple. Sucking it in her tongue flicked back and forth across the stiff tip.

Jenna reached down and cupped one on Robin's huge swaying tits. She tugged at the nipple hard and she heard Robin squeal around her own tit.

Jenna pulled away from Robin's mouth and grabbing her by the shoulders urged her onto her back.

Robin's head hung off the side of the bed and her gorgeous hair nearly reached the floor. Before she could react, Jenna spread Robin's meaty thighs and dove right in. She sucked and made slurping sounds all around Robin's quaking pussy.

Robin opened her mouth to let out a loud moan, but when she did she found Joe's thick white cock brushing her lips. Opening her mouth she allowed Joe to lean forward sending half of his huge cock into her mouth and throat.

Robin's head was trapped between the mattress and Joe's thighs and he began fucking her face as if it was her hot pussy.

Suddenly between her thighs she heard a loud scream; Matt had slipped in behind Jenna and began feeding her hot red fringed pussy with his black cock.

Matt's large hands covered her tiny ass, one hand pulled at her tiny thong as he slid deeper and deeper into her super tight pussy. .

She too was trapped between Robin's thighs and Matt's bulky body. She tried to relax her pussy and make it easier for her to take his huge cock into her tiny pussy.

Slowly she became accustomed to it and began pushing back against it.

Like a well oiled machine Jenna and Matt got into a rhythm and as they fucked faster and harder, Jenna sucked harder on Robin's pussy.

Robin was the first to cum all over Jenna's face and as she lapped at Robin's juices she heard Joe groan and looking up she saw him cover her face with his thick white cum.

Jenna let out a scream when she felt Matt encircle her waist and roll the two of them over. All of a sudden Jenna was atop Matt reverse cowgirl and his cock buried deep in her pussy.

Joe and Robin rolled onto the bed and watched the ultra white Jenna ride the incredibly black cock buried deep in her pretty pink pussy.

Matt picked up the pace and he lifted and lowered Jenna's tiny body on his huge cock and she couldn't hold off any longer and she started squirting.

Robin dove in and began licking up the sweet juices Jenna had produced.

When Matt saw this he lost it and began shooting his load in Jenna's squirming pussy. He pulled out and shot the remainder of his load all over Jenna's upper body and Robin's face.

The screen went black and Robin stood up' Let me tell you ladies, that was just the beginning and the four of us fucked and sucked all night and finally fell asleep as the sun began to rise. I only wish I could have taped more of the action!"

Jenna stood up; "I just want to thank Robin for giving me one more great fuck before I got married. Ladies I can't wait till next week to hear and see Lis Wiehl's fantasy!"

Lis stood up; "Well thank you Jenna, before we break up this incredible evening I want to give you all a little background of my upcoming fantasy. It's already complete, just a little editing and I'll have it ready next week at my place.

You see my fantasy was impossible to create in reality so I had to reenact it using friends from work. It's about my nephew, played by Peter Doocy. He's caught fucking his girlfriend in school; she's played my Maria Malina. I have to go and have a conference with his teacher played by Bill Hemmer. While we're getting frisky, Peter and Maria are visiting their counselor played by Kimberly Gilfoyle, well we all knows what happens there. The five of us head up to the principle's office, played by Sheppard Smith and Assistant Principal's office; she's played by Andrea Mitchell. Well we catch the two of them and all hell breaks loose. So till next week, have a great time and keep up the fantasies, I know I will.