FFFF Ch. 25

Story Info
Lis Wiehl and the School Faculty.
9.9k words
4.5
19.9k
3
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 31 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers

Lis stood before the group of women towering over a number of them seeing she was so tall and her large frame, although not showing an ounce of fat, her big boned body and lush curves fit her perfectly. Her long light blonde hair framed her gorgeous face and her bright red lipstick accented her full lips. Her make-up was done to perfection showing off her bright large dark blue eyes.

"Good afternoon ladies, I sure hope all of you are ready for one hellava hot fantasy! As I spoke about at the end of Megyn's fantasy, mine is a little different seeing I could not produce one with real school officials. I recruited a number of on-air personalities to play the parts of my fantasy. I know you'll now them and as they begin their scene they will tell you all who they are playing without making it look so obvious, so sit back and enjoy."

The screen came to life and Peter Doocy was sitting in a car as Lis drove. She pulled into the school parking lot and turning to Peter who was taping it said; "Okay Peter I'll head to your teacher's room. I want you to meet up with Maria and head over to your counselor's office. Talk it over with her and see if the three of you can come to a satisfying conclusion!"

"Oh Aunt Lis, do you even have to talk like a lawyer when you're away from the courtroom?"

"Sorry Peter, just get your ass over there and set things straight, okay?"

"Okay Aunt Lis and watch out for Mr. Hemmer, I've heard he's a ladies man."

She had a smirk on her face; "Oh is he now? I'll try and use that to my advantage, now get!"

He stood there and watched as she walked down the hall. His cock began to harden just thinking about fucking his gorgeous aunt. He focused on her long shapely legs and that ample ass as it shifted back and forth beneath her form fitting white linen dress. It was belted at the waist making her hips and waist even more alluring.

She disappeared around the corner and Peter headed for Ms. Gilfoyle's office.

Lis checked her hair and make-up in her tiny compact before knocking on Mr. Hemmer's classroom door. From inside she heard a strong voice; "Come in!"

She grabbed the knob and opened the door and she flashed him her pearly whites; "Well good afternoon Mr. Hemmer, I'm Lis Wiehl, Peter Doocy's aunt. I believe we had an appointment to discuss his indiscretions?"

He chuckled; "I've never heard it called THAT before. Please call me Bill. I was heading to my office where I can be more comfortable and less sterile, would you like to join me there were we can discuss Peter's discretion in private?"

She flashed him her pearly whites again and in a deep whisper replied; "That would be fine Bill, I think we'll need some privacy!"

Bill opened the door to his office and as he held it open for Lis she slid by making sure her very large, firm breasts scraped against his arm... She took a seat on his large brown leather sofa. Bill took a seat in a matching chair directly across from Lis.

Bill sat back and took in the gorgeous woman seated across from him. As Lis sat back and crossed her fine legs, her skirt rode halfway up her strong well muscled thighs. The white dress she was wearing clung to her every curve. The dress had a high collar and attached to it was a large gold ring. From collar to hem a wide gold zipper was visible and it was stretched to the max across her huge breasts.

Lis toyed with the gold ring and slid it down slowly to the base of her neck as her eyes were locked in on Bill's crotch where his cock began to grow and tent out his Dockers. She let out a tiny giggle when she saw his shift in his chair trying to hide his growing erection. "So Bill, what will it take for you to cut Peter some slack? Hell he's a healthy American boy and I saw this Maria he was caught with, hell I bet you had thoughts about her too!"

"That isn't the point Lis, he has to be disciplined, if not all hell would break out in the school and we'd have total chaios here."

Lis looked at him with those large dark blue eyes and licking her lips spoke in a low whisper; "I understand Bill, but can't I do something for you to give him a break?"

Lis slid to the edge of the sofa, her short dress slid even higher on her ample thighs. Her fingers again began playing with the large gold ring on the zipper of her dress. Very deliberately she began to lower the zipper. She stopped when it reached the center of her huge breasts. They were about to burst free from their confinement and she smiled wickedly when she saw the affect it had on Bill.

Bill shifted awkwardly in his chair, his cock had risen to full length and he tried to hide it. His eyes were darting from her exposed legs, up to her bulging tits and then to her smoking eyes; they were just begging him to react. When he saw the expression on her face he got the hint and followed along.

Bill turned his body towards her and uncrossing his legs showed her his erection. Her eyes went wide and she licked her lips. Bill's hands traveled up his thighs to his erection. He slowly unzipped his pants and his nine inch cock popped into the open air. With his eyes locked on hers he whispered; "Well Lis, I guess you could suck my cock for starters!"

Her hand rose to her mouth and she sucked in her breath; "OH BILL I'VE NEVER!!"

He chuckled; "Like hell you've never Lis! Now get on your knees and crawl over here and suck on my cock!"

Without saying a word, Lis slid to the floor and like a tiger on the prowl slid over to Bill stalking his large swaying cock.

Bill raised his hips and tore his pants and shorts off and kicked them aside just as she got to the chair,

She placed her hands on his calves and raked her nails along his legs, up to his knees causing Bill to let out a groan and spread his legs even wider.

Lis leaned forward and placed her full red lips on the tender flesh of his inner thighs. She sucked, nipped and kissed his tender flesh as her long blonde hair cascaded over his legs heightening his excitement.

Bill ran his fingers through Lis' long blonde hair and tried to guide her to his cock, but she was going to do this at her own pace.

Lis placed her fat red lips on the base of his cock and sucking produced a loud groan from Bill. Her tongue shot out and licked the area just above the base and began her slow march up his cock until she reached the large mushroomed capped head. Without touching it she hovered above it breathing her hot breath on the head and looking up at him with those gorgeous dark blue eyes began to chuckle.

First her tongue came out and whipped at the sensitive flesh just below the large head, flicking her tongue out she whipped it back and forth.

Bill was going insane with anticipation; he tried desperately to arch his hips upward trying to drive his cock into her mouth.

Lis held his hips firmly, she was in total control. Lower and lower her lips went until they finally made contact with the large head. She slowly closed her lips over the crown and applying pressure, her lips slid over the head and onto the shaft sending the head into her oral cavity.

Lis held it firmly at the base and now began to flick her tongue out and whip around and around the thick stiff shaft. Time for teasing was over as she now began to bob her head up and down. With each downward movement she took more and more of his cock into her mouth and at the entrance to her tight throat.

Bill just laid back rolling his head from side to side as he concentrated on the fantastic mouth bringing him closer and closer to orgasm. His fingers were clutching her gorgeous blonde locks as he felt her guide her mouth up and down his shaft.

Suddenly Lis pulled off his cock with a loud pop and leaning back on her calves. Reaching up she pulled the zipped down the dress until it hit the hem. Opening the dress wide, she shook her shoulders and the dress came tumbling down to the floor. Quickly reaching back she popped open the bra clasps and her huge tits came tumbling out. They were at least double D's and with huge areoles and large blood red nipples. She squeezed them together and leaning forward let them go and they enveloped Bill's saliva covered cock.

Lis threw her head back and laughed out loud. Her hands came up and crushed her tits together and his cock disappeared. She began to rise and lower her upper body as she fucked her tits with Bill's huge member. Although his cock was rather large, it disappeared and reappeared between her massive mounds of flesh

Bill tore off his tie and without unbuttoning his shirt tore it up and off his body. He was naked except for socks and shoes. His entire body was covered in sweat as Lis bought him to sexual heights he had never experienced before.

With every downward movement his cock appeared just above her tits and she relubricated the large head with her tongue and saliva.

Bill let out a loud groan, "Oh fuck Lis, if you don't stop I'm going to cum all over your tits!"

She laughed loudly and picked up the pace and she felt his cock expand and as the first wave of cum shot from his cock it hit her on the chin. Letting go of his cock she stroked it quickly and aimed it at his belly and chest. When he was finished cumming his whole upper body was covered in his own cum/

Lis reached up and caught the dangling wad of cum hanging from her chin and scooping it up sucked it lewdly off her long slim finger. Crawling up his body she slowly began sucking and licking every drop of Bill's cum from his belly and chest. When she reached his mouth she gave him a long open-mouthed kiss and she fed him his own cum.

He had never tasted his own cum before and it turned him on even more and he could feel his flaccid cock begin to stiffen once again.

The two of them swapped his cum back and forth as each of them fought to control the kiss and when it ended it came out a draw.

Lis once again drew back and sitting back on her haunches licked her lips and totally out of breath spoke up; "My god Bill, I've had men come a lot before, but you take the cake. I can't wait to see how much you shoot into my pussy next time!"

With that she slid back and sat back down on the sofa. Kicking off her shoes she placed both heels on the edge of the seat crushed her knees against her huge tits. Spreading her legs she patted her sopping panties and staring at Bill smiled coyly at him; "I think my pussy needs a little attention now, don't you Bill?"

Bill had a shit-eating grin on his face and all he could do was nod. Just like Lis had done earlier he slid to the floor and within seconds was between Lis' spread thighs. He grabbed hold of one foot and began sucking on her toes and foot. Kissing his way up her firm calf he reached her knee and placing her foot back on the sofa, he kisses and licked his way down her meaty thigh.

Lis' breathing increased and she pulled her feet off the sofa and wrapped them around his head as he came closer and closer to her pussy.

He closed his mouth over the sopping panties and sucking nearly filled his mouth with her hot juices. At the same time he was able to pull her large meaty cuntlips in-between his lips. Popping off he heard her groan in frustration. Reaching up he took both hands and ripped the panties it two as it sprung free it was now just a tattered piece of elastic about her waist.

Bill immediately dove right in, and not like Lis, began pleasuring her with his mouth and tongue. Worming his way through the two thick meaty lips he uncovered her large red pearl. He sucked it into his lips and stabbed at it.

Lis arched her back and letting out a blood-curdling scream sank back onto the sofa, her legs falling to the floor as she shook through an enormous orgasm.

Bill was relentless as he continued to eat at her foaming pussy.

Wave after delicious wave of orgasms wracked her body and she finally had to tear his mouth from her pussy and through bated breath moaned out; "Please, please Bill give me a chance to catch my breath, oh fuck, you are one fabulous cunt eater. I can't wait to see if you fuck as well as you eat pussy!"

It was now Bill's turn to laugh and without any notice, Bill gripped Lis by the knees and throwing her ample legs over his shoulders he shoved his hips forward and finding its mark, his cock drove deep into her already quaking pussy. Juices squirted out about his cock as his huge cock sent her already foaming pussy into another huge orgasm.

Lis with her back on the sofa's seat rolled her head from side to side.

Lis let out a loud scream and clawed at his shoulders; "OH fuck Bill, you're going so fucking deep, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

Over and over again she spat out obscenities as she raced towards another orgasm. Her entire body was glistening with her sweat. Her gorgeous blonde hair was disheveled as it clung to her cheeks and forehead, getting soaked with her sweat.

Without warning Bill suddenly pulled out of her pussy. Her cunt made a loud sucking sound as the suction of her large lips clinging to his cock.

Lis let out another scream; "NO, no Bill, please keep fucking me, you're so fucking big and I never felt anything so fucking good in my pussy!"

Bill gripped Lis by the hips and even though she is a large boned woman, he flipped her over like a rag doll and now had her on her knees,

Gripping his cock he found her dripping cunt from behind and with one quick lunge, was once again buried balls deep in her pussy.

Lis buried her head in the sofa and was screaming constantly as she felt him began to fuck her like a machine. Her entire body was electrified as he slammed harder and faster into her well worn pussy.

With every thrust wet skin slapped against wet skin, her juices were flying up her ass and down her thighs as she came over and over again.

Liz collapsed against the sofa as she was totally fucked out, but she let out a grunt when she felt Bill pull out of her pussy. She held her breath as she felt his huge stiff cock at the entrance to her puckered asshole.

Liz bit her lip so hard that it drew blood as she felt his cock part the elastic ring of her asshole.

Inch by inch Bill shoved his cock steadily into her super tight asshole. He was about halfway in when he reached down and began fingering her stiff clit.

When Lis felt that she jerked back really hard and fast. This drove the remainder of his cock into her ass.

With his fingers on her clit and his cock up her ass, she came once again and nearly passed out.

Bill was nowhere near cumming yet, but needed a break. Pulling out of Lis' asshole he crawled over to the sofa and flopped down. He tugged at Lis' arms and slowly she rose and climbed aboard. With her large thick gorgeous legs straddling his she settled down on his lap.

Bill reached down and gripping his cock he slid it back and forth across her meaty cuntlips. His cock found her dripping hole and lodged it in and lifting Lis by the hips had her hover over it and he slowly had her settle down on his cock

Lis' eyes opened wide and she took a deep breath as inch by inch of his cock disappeared into her waiting cunt.

Bill gripped her ample ass cheeks and guided her up and down on his stiff rod.

Lis was groaning and moaning constantly as she rode his big cock. She picked up the pace and her blonde hair began to whip around her head and shoulders.

Letting go of her ass, seeing she had no problem riding him, he reached up and began playing with her large swaying tits. Bill tugged and twisted her large nipples and she groaned even louder. Pulling on them, Lis leaned forward allowing Bill to suck on one and then the other one.

With her leaning forward and her legs now on the sofa, this allowed Bill to piston in and out of her at a quicker pace.

Lis scream out; "Oh FUCK MR BILL! I'm cumming again!"

His balls were slapping against her ass as he fucked her faster and faster. With his mouth sucking on her nipples his hands moved down to her ass and slipping two fingers into her ass, it once again sent her reeling.

Bill felt her cunt tighten around his cock and he lost it and he started cumming.

When Lis felt him shoot in her cunt she went right into yet another orgasm. "Oh fuck me Bill, yes, yes just like that your hot cum is putting the fire out in my pussy! Oh fuck don't you ever quit?"

He came buckets and as he finally began to soften, rivers of cum oozed out of her cunt and covered his belly and thighs.

She was totally spent and collapsed against him and all that could be heard was the heavy breathing of two totally satisfied people.

While this was going on Peter hooked up with Maria just outside their counselor's office. The large door was closed and the sign read "Kimberly Guilfoyle Senior Advisor and Counselor."

Before knocking on her door Peter took a step back to take in the lovely features of the woman who got him in all of this trouble.

Today her long thick auburn hair was pulled back in a ponytail making her look even more innocent than she really was. Her dark, nearly black eyes were smoking hot. Her petite frame held her large breasts high on her chest and her tiny waist and bubble butt made Peter drool just remembering how she pushed against his invading cock when he fucked her doggy just before getting caught by Mr. Hemmer.

Peter knocked on the door and he heard a voice inside say; "Come in!"

Maria led the way and Peter once again checked out her gorgeous ass and short, but very shapely legs. She was dressed in a sleeveless short burgundy dress, hugging her every curve as she walked over to the desk where Ms. Guilfoyle sat.

Peter's mouth dropped open when he gazed at the beautiful woman behind the desk.

Kimberly, like Maria had dark, nearly black eyes. Her long dark chestnut hair was super thick and hung down her back and across her very large, full breasts,. Her hair was so long and thick it obscured him really taking in all of her large breasts. Her full red lips were painted to perfection and looked super moist and he wanted to taste those full soft petals.

Kimberly pushed her chair back to greet her two students and just before she stood Peter caught a great look at her slim, perfectly tapered legs. Her tight blue sleeveless dress had ridden high on her thighs and showed over a foot of nicely tanned legs.

She came around the desk and guided the two to the sofa across the room; "Why don't the two of you take a seat on the sofa where you can be comfortable?"

She took a seat across from them in a large overstuffed chair. As soon as she took a seat, Peter's eyes immediately shot to her lovely nearly bare legs. Looking higher her wide hips flared out to a tiny waist. Holding the dress tight to her body was a wide black belt. It caused her hips and breasts jut out even more pronounced as it was pulled very, very tight.

When he looked up he saw Kimberly staring at him, she caught him and with his light blonde hair and light complexion, his face went red as he was blushing and began to stammer; "Ms. Guilfoyle, I sure hope you can help the two of us out of this sticky predicament?"

Kimberly knew she had him right where she wanted him; "Well Peter, you and Maria were caught red handed so to say by a member of the faculty. Fucking in the class room, even though both of you are over eighteen it is strictly forbidden!"

Both Maria and Peter were shocked, but amused by the filthy talk coming from Kimberly's mouth.

She continued; "You know if the two of you want to fuck so bad, you shouldn't have done it in such a public place!"

Maria spoke for the first time; "Well Ms. Guilfoyle, I sort of lost my cool and having Peter taking such explicit photos of me; well it got me so fucking turned-on, I couldn't control myself. Can't you see how I felt?"

She turned to Peter; "Do you have your camera with you Pete?"

"Sure do Maria; you want me to take some pics of you?"

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,214 Followers