FFFF Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

Maria urged Kimberly to turn around and as she did, Kimberly swept her long chestnut brown hair across her shoulders. Maria found her zipper and after lowering it, her hands slid in and swept the dress from her shoulders. Her hands drifted to Kimberly's magnificent tits and cupping them offered them up to Bill.

Bill licked his lips as his hand sped up on his cock. His hand slid easily up and down his shaft seeing it was covered in Stephanie's saliva. His eyes focused on Kimberly's thick nearly black nipples. They were begging to be sucked and he almost stood up to do so, but he held off

With both women now naked Maria slipped around before Kimberly. Leaning down and lifting Kimberly's heavy breast to her lips, her tongue snuck out and she rolled around and around the stiff tip.

Kimberly let out a loud groan. Her hands came up and pulled on Maria's ponytail. She yanked at the band holding it together and giving way, Maria's rich dark auburn hair came cascading about Kimberly's heaving chest. She ran her fingers into Maria's thick hair and guided her to her other breast where Maria attacked the other tit the same manner.

Kimberly let out another moan and with her fingers still entwined in Maria's hair she pulled her face to her own and their lips crushed against each other's.

Bill had to stop stroking his cock, he was so close to cumming, but didn't want to waste his cum all over his wrist.

Their tongues moved from one's mouth into the others and as the kiss grew stronger, they crushed their tits against each other. Their hands roamed over the other's body and when they finally broke the passionate kiss both were out of breath and their lips were swollen from the intense kisses.

Kimberly looked over at Bill and let out a gasp. Her dark lust filled eyes took in his huge cock as he resumed stroking it. Nudging Maria she whispered in a husky voice; "Oh my god Maria, just look at that magnificent cock Bill has. Don't you think we should give him a break and take over playing with that big stiff cock?"

Maria just nodded and swept a stray lock from her cheek. As if in a trance she slid over to the floor in front of Bill. She was quickly joined by Kimberly and they both advanced on his stiff cock.

He let go of it and both sets of lips attached themselves to the shaft near the base of his cock. Their tongues whipped back and forth and up and down his shaft and when their tongues met they kissed again.

They resumed sucking his cock and Kimberly wrapped her lips around the large mushroomed head and flicking her tongue around it began to take him deeper into her mouth. She had to stop when her mouth came in contact with Maria's who was still licking and sucking on the base of his cock and his balls.

Bill was rolling his head from side to side as the two dark haired beauties had his entire lower body covered in their dark tresses.

Maria moved aside and began nipping and licking her way up his belly, to his nipples and finally closed her mouth on his.

Bill pulled her tight to his body, her plush tits crushed against his chest and her nipples bore onto his hairy chest.

Their tongues fought back and forth and his fingers combed through her thick auburn hair as the kiss grew more and more heated with each passing moment.

Below them Kimberly was licking, sucking and slurping on his huge cock and she nearly had his entire length buried deep in her throat. Her fingers were toying with his balls and she wormed one finger between his butt cheeks and finding the tight opening she slowly pushed forward.

Taking her mouth off his cock she encompassed his cock with her huge tits and began tit fucking his cock. Pushing forward she sank her finger deeper into his asshole.

Bill was going insane, as Maria attacked his upper body and Kimberly attacking his lower body he let out an animal-like groan and started cumming. He sent thick ropes of cum across her tits, neck and onto her face.

Kimberly let it go and aimed it at Maria's tight ass and tapered back and she let out a scream as she felt his hot cum cover her back.

He fell back to the chair and shook as shot after hot creamy shot covered the two dark beauties.

Across from them Peter had his hands full as Lis and Andrea stripped him of all his clothes and had him sit between the two complete opposite looking women.

Lis was large boned, not an ounce of fat on her, but large and built like a brick shithouse. Her dress was lying behind her as she dipped her blonde head in her nephew's lap and began sucking on his long slim cock.

On the other side the equally naked Andrea was petite and very, very slim, to the point of being skinny. Her best asset was her tight petite ass, nicely rounded and very, very fuckable, especially seeing Peter had a long slim cock.

She leaned in and sucked on his lean chest and licked at his stiffening nipples.

He drew her up and their lips locked together and her tongue shot out and licked at his. He parted his lips and she dove into his mouth with her tongue.

Both women's mouths were driving him crazy as Andrea's mouth worked on his oral cavity, Lis' mouth was hot as a furnace and she took him easily down her throat. Her full red lips closed around him and sucked him like he was never sucked before. Her long blonde hair tickled his thighs as she bounced up and down on his cock.

Pulling her mouth off his cock with a pop, she rose up and throwing long full thigh over his she settled down on his lap. Reaching back she gripped his cock and finding her weeping pussy stuffed his cock into her pussy. With one quick lunge downward she took his cock totally into her cunt. She began riding his cock like a bucking bronco her huge tits swayed and jumped with each downward movement. She whipped her head around and her once gorgeous well kept blonde hair was now a mess, looking like the total slut she was.

Andrea leaned in and capturing one huge stiff nipple between her lips she began to suck hard. Her hand slipped down and spanked Lis on her ass sending shivers through Lis' body.

Lis repaid Andrea by slapping her on the ass and sending a couple of fingers in her dripping pussy. Urging Andrea to her feet Lis had her straddle Peter and herself.

Andrea's puffy pussy was staring Lis in the face and Andrea's compact tight ass was pushing into Peter's face.

They both leaned in and as Lis continued to ride Peter's cock, taking him balls deep into her pussy, she began licking at Andrea's pussy.

Andrea reached down and continued to caress Lis' full large tits.

Peter also leaned in and spreading Andrea's cheeks began eating her tight asshole. He stiffened his tongue and shoved it into her and her puckered hole separated and allowed him to lick her inner ring.

Andrea let out a loud groan and shook and shivered as the two mouths attached both of her holes and she squeezed and pulled hard on Lis' huge nipples.

With Lis riding Peter's cock faster and harder, Andrea tugging and playing with her nipples and Lis sucking on Andrea's pussy, it put her over the top and she started cumming all over Peter's long cock.

He felt Lis squeeze his cock as she came and he shoved his tongue deeper in Andrea's ass as he tried desperately to hold off from cumming.

When Lis calmed down from her intense orgasm she slid off of Peter, but at the same time drew Andrea with her. She scooted to the edge of the sofa and pulled Andrea with her. With Andrea laying flat on Lis' lush body; she began kissing and licking at every inch of her sweat covered body. Leaving her mouth she licked and sucked at the tender flesh of Lis' neck. Moving downward she squeezed both huge tits together and sucked loudly at both nipples at the same time.

Lis let out a groan and dug her nails in Andrea's short blonde hair. She guided her down and Andrea went willingly. When she reached Lis' cum covered pussy, her ass was sticking up high in the air, her knees near Lis' knees.

Peter could no resist the chanced to fuck the bitch of a Vice-principal in the ass. Slipping in behind Andrea he took hold of her boyish hips and lining his cock up with her asshole, he pushed forward and his cock, which was still covered in Lis/ cum juices and seeing he had loosened her asshole up with his expert tongue job, his cock slid in rather easily.

Andrea jumped when she felt his cock enter her ass, but Lis held her firmly against her pussy and as Peter began to slowly slide in and out of her ass, she began to push back.

Dropping her mouth back down to Lis' pussy she ate away like a wild woman. She wiggled her ass and met Peter with equally hard thrusts, so hard that the sofa moved with each thrust.

Across from them Bill watched as Peter fucked the Vice-Principal, Andrea Mitchell's ass. His cock came back to life and Maria looked at Kimberly; :That looks like fun Bill; we can duplicate that, but seeing your cock is so much thicker than Peter's how about you fuck me doggy while I eat Kimberly!"

Kimberly was smiling from ear to ear; "I'm all for that Maria!" She slid to the floor and spreading her legs, her thick patch of dark hair was matted down with her juices' reaching out for Maria she drew her down to her pussy; "Come and get it Maria!"

Just like Andrea, Maria's ass was high in the air as she leaned and began licking away at Kimberly's juicy pussy.

Bill slid out of his chair and gripping Maria's ample hips slid in closer and swiping his cock up and down her tight lipped pussy, lodged the head in-between her lips. Shoving forward it slid in and she let out a loud moan and licked faster at Kimberly's foaming pussy.

Picking up the pace slippery skin slapped against slippery skin and Kimberly started cumming as she watched Bill fuck Maria faster. She threw her head back and started cumming from the intense licking Maria was administering on her bushy cunt.

On the other side of the room Stephanie slid off of Sheppard's stiff cock and her cunt made a slurping sound seeing she had cum several times and was to weak to hover over his cock any longer.

Laying her on her back on his desk, Shep threw her legs over his shoulders and with one quick thrust as buried balls deep in her soaked pussy.

Stephie rolled her head from side to side her dirty blonde hair stuck to her sweaty forehead, face and neck. She locked her ankles around his neck and her dark eyes were pleading with him; "Please Shep, I'm about to cum again, please cum with me! I want to feel your hot cum fill my hot pussy, please, please put out the fire!"

Shep smiled down at her and reaching down began mauling her huge sweaty tits. Picking up the pace he drove her across the desk. He had to pull on her legs to bring her back to the edge.

Stephie dropped her legs and pushed back and started cumming.

When Shep felt her bathe his cock with her hot juices and her cunt tightened around his cock, he lost it and began shooting his hot load in her quaking pussy.

When Stephie felt this, it sent her right into another intense orgasm as she fell back against the desk and just moaned and shook to the point of nearly passing out.

After empting his balls in her pussy Shep slowly pulled out and fell back into his desk chair and watched as both of their cum slowly ooze out of her cunt.

Back on the sofa Peter was slamming harder and harder in Andrea's asshole.

Her entire body was covered in sweat. Her short blonde hair stuck to her head and was trapped between Lis' thighs. She continued licking away at her pussy and Lis came for the fourth time.

Her entire body shook as Andrea's inexperienced, but very effective tongue took her over the top over and over again.

Peter reached down and drove two fingers into Andrea's sloppy pussy. Thumbing her clit, this drove her over the top and she shoved her ass hard against Peter and reaching back played with his swollen nuts and he lost it too sending rivers up cum deep in the bowels of Andrea.

The three of them collapsed against one another and lay there in a mass of sweaty well fucked bodies.

Maria started cumming from the expert fucking Bill was giving her pussy. She pulled her head from Kimberly pussy as she began to cum and watching Peter cum in the Vice-Principal's ass increased her orgasm.

When Bill felt her tighten around his thick cock he started cumming. The first two powerful shots filled her pussy. Pulling it out he continued to cum covering her ass and beautifully tapered back and up into her thick auburn hair.

Kimberly scrambled out and began licking the cum from her back and sliding lower took the next powerful blast right in her face. Opening her mouth she took the large head into her mouth and her cheeks were concaved as she sucked every last ounce from his cock.

Lis slid off the sofa and took Kimberly face in her hands. She began licking the cum from her cheek and chin. She covered her mouth with her own and the two of them swapped cum back and forth until it was all swallowed.

Liz kissed Maria and the four of them melted into one another.

The screen went black and Lis stood before the group, she was smiling from ear to ear as she looked at the stunned women in room. "Well from your reactions I think you liked my fantasy. I only wish I could make one with the real Principle and Vice-Principal. So I guess we'll all meet next week at Jill Dobson's place and see what celebrities she has in store for us, so until then, have a great evening and a better tomorrow.

As always your vote and comments are appreciated!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers