FFFF Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had cum several times and was laid out flat on the pool's edge as she shook from yet another impending orgasm.

Matt slipped out of the water and took a seat besides Holly and Molly. He too watched Andrea and he had always wanted to fuck her, but though she only played for the other team, boy was he wrong!

Holly slipped off her chair and knelt down besides Matt who was lazily stroking his cock. Pushing his hand aside she resumed doing what he was doing. The two of them continued to watch Andrea and Tim.

As Andrea came closer and closer to cumming again, Tim hopped out of the pool and spinning her around, spread her legs and slipped in-between them.

Molly was shocked when she saw Andrea reach down and gripping Tim's steel-like cock and aiming it at her dripping pussy, guided him down and into her cunt. She got up from her chair and stood over the couple fucking besides the pool.

Holly kneeling beside Matt leaned over and wrapped her lips around his cock and gave it several deep swipes. Popping off his cock she looked at him with these smoldering dark eyes; "Oh fuck Matt, everyone here has fucked one person or another except me. Well that is going to change right now!"

Standing up, she swung one leg over the chair and straddling him, she lowered her wet cunt to his stiff shaft. Slowly lowering her body, his cock slid easily into her hot pussy. She let out a grunt and when she had bottomed out on his cock, she leaned forward offering him her huge tits.

Matt sucked on one huge nipple and then the other. Back and forth, back and forth he made love to those gorgeous mammeries as Holly continued to fuck his cock with her tight pussy. Skin slapped against skin as she whipped her messy, but sexy dark hair over both of their sexually charged bodies.

On the pool's edge Tim and sliding in and out of Andrea's extremely tight cunt; "Oh yes Tim, fuck my pussy! My god it's been so long since I've had a real cock in my pussy, I forgotten just how good it can be with the right man!"

Molly looked down at the writhing bodies below her and she fingered her cunt. When Andrea saw her she wiggled her finger to her and she knew what to do.

Molly straddled Andrea's head and lowered her body to her mouth.

Andrea gripped Molly's trim hips and pulled her down harder to her waiting mouth. Her tongue immediately began lapping away at Molly's foaming pussy and when she found her clit, Molly went through the clouds.

Molly clutched at Andrea's long nearly black hair and pulling on it pulled her harder against her pussy.

Andrea let out a loud groan when she felt Tim expand in her cunt and begin to cum. This triggered an orgasm herself and it was the first orgasm by a man in nearly ten years.

When Molly saw Tim's cum oozing out of Andrea's thick lipped pussy, it was just too much for her to take and she started cumming too.

Tim, totally exhausted rolled off of Andrea and Molly immediately dove right in and began sucking the cum that was flowing out of Andrea's well fucked pussy.

Over on the lounger the chair nearly gave way as Holly plunged up and down on Matt's cock. She had turned around to watch the threesome action by the pool and she was now riding Matt's cock reverse-cowgirl style.

Matt was getting close to cumming as Holly arched her back; her long brown hair flowed over his chest and belly. His hands wrapped around her body and he was mauling her huge tits.

Holly let out a long groan and started cumming all around his cock when he squeezed and pulled hard on her stiff nipples.

When he felt her cunt tighten around his cock and felt her hot cum bathe his cock, he lost it too and shot his thick heavy load deep into her waiting pussy.

Holly collapsed against Matt and turning her head clamped her mouth down on his and they kissed in the aftermath of their amazing climaxes.

The entire pool area was still and all that could be heard were the sound of heavy breathing and the sounds of Andrea and Molly lapping at each other's pussies.

After about five minutes they both came one last time and rolling over they fell into the pool.

Everyone was laughing hysterically and when they regained some energy swam over to the edge of the pool and climbed out.

Holly rolled off of Matt and her pussy was having a serious leaking problem. "Hey everyone, let's head inside and all hop into the shower and get cleaned-up.

One by one the sore and extremely satisfied bodies made their way inside and upstairs into the bathroom.

Holly was already in the shower. She had all of the showerhead running full blast and the bathroom was quickly filled with a cloud of steam.

Tim joined his gorgeous wife and the two of them embraced and began kissing and washing one another.

Molly and Matt were the next in and they, just like Holly and Tim were kissing and soaping each other up.

Andrea slipped in; "Hey Molly would you mind sharing Matt with me?"

Molly giggled; "So tell me Andrea, are you switching sides too?"

Andrea shook her head; "No, not really Molly. I'm sort of like you, but on the other side. You are now committed to men and still like being with women. I'm committed to women, but will from time to time sample men, Matt will do if that's okay with you?"

Matt looked at Molly and then Andrea; "Hey, hey don't I get a say in this?"

Both Andrea and Molly laughed out loud and at the same time yelled out; "NO!"

He slapped Molly on the ass; "I'm okay with that as long as I can watch the two of you and hopefully join in afterwards."

Molly gave Matt a big kiss; "Count on it stud, count on it!"

The screen went black and Molly stood up before the group of ladies; "Well I hope you all enjoyed my fantasy and reality as much as I did. Just one other thing we set a date for eight months from yesterday. We plan a huge bachelor and bachelorette party at Holly's home; we hope all of you can join us for what we hope to be one hellava blowout party before we get married."

Martha McCallum looking fantastic as always stood; "Molly we are so excited for you and for sure you can count me in on your party and I'm sure most of the other ladies here will be there. What a great way to complete out fantasies, till later see ya on TV.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the last of the FFFF series. I hope to have a sequel to Molly's fantasy later on, but till then am working on a story about my favorite comedy, Big Bang Theory. This will be followed by a finale to 7th Heaven and JAG.

As always your comments are appreciated, please vote.