Fi Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry thumbed Scott on the back. "Crikey dick, why are you going around with Marlene when you have this great looking babe on tap? Shunt Marlene across to me."

Fi turned scarlet but believed that had escaped notice because Scott was staring at Jerry who was grinning at Scott.

"Please join us for lunch Jerry."

"Thanks Fi but I really should..."

"Bacon and egg pie to be followed by brandied apricots with a little clotted cream."

"Oh Fi, yes please."

Jerry lifted a bicycle off the back of his ute [utility vehicle]. "This belongs to my sister Kate but she now rides everywhere in her boyfriend's ute. It's yours to use as long as you want it Fi. Scott asked me to drop it off."

"Oh thank you Jerry," Fi said kissing him, and he stepped away touching his cheek almost reverently it would appear. Fi knew she was going to really like Jerry.

Gwen was in a great mood and obviously she and Jerry were big into teasing. He asked had a flock of seagulls crapped into her hair to give it those streaks. Gwen said his hair looked as if it had been washed in used sheep dip and he had everyone laughing when he looked at Gwen in her new dress style and said, "Hey Gwenie, I didn't know you had legs and tops to your tits."

Rough, rude and good fun. Fi could see Gwen regarded Jerry as if he were her second son.

When Jerry was leaving Fi went on to the front porch with Scott and Jerry stood awkwardly at the front gate.

"He's hoping for another kiss," Scott whispered.

Fi skipped down and kissed him on the lips and said, "Any good pal of Scott's can be a pal of mine."

For a moment she thought Jerry was about to slap her ass in glee. Off he swaggered.

As they watched him drive off Scott said, "I wasn't sure you'd like him. He is short on good manners and is not overly smart."

"I think he'd do anything for you Scott and he probably knows you'll always stand by him."

"Too right. I'd have him any day over any two smooth-talking moneyed wankers from the eastern suburbs. What did you say to him at the gate after kissing him?"

"Any good pal of Scott's can be a pal of mine."

"Jesus. You have a way about you Fi."

Gwen came on to the porch. "Oh interrupting a bit of lovey-dovey talk am I? I came out to say go bike riding now and talk book-talk. I'll clear away."

"Oh thanks Gwen," Fi said, kissing her. "I'll change into shorts and grab a sweater."

Putting on the mandatory protective cycling helmet Fi said, "Oh I wish I'd learnt to ride a bike."

Scott already on his bike turned alarmed to look back at her as Fi passed him and called, "Gotcha."

They rested on a park on a hill, looking across to Sydney's awesome harbor. Birds flew between the clumps of trees and little kids played noisily at the swings and in the paddling pool.

After a long interchange about characterization and the moods and emotions of women, Fi rolled over and kissed Scott quite wetly. The late-summer sun was very warm and she felt her juices rising.

"Play with my titties," she cooed.

Scott gently pushed her off his chest and said, "I don't wish to feel my temperature rising and then being rejected."

"Oh I'm sorry. It must be difficult for you."

"Yeah, that you even have a thought about that surprises me. Tomorrow night we may well be fucking."

"Oh yeah?" Fi giggled.

"Marlene, Jerry and I often go out bowling on Wednesday which is tonight. I will be telling Marlene I wish to take up with my mother's housekeeper so it's all over between us. The plan is I leave and Marlene cries in Jerry's arms and somewhere before midnight Jerry shafts her and in relief Marlene realizes she has a new guy."

Fi sighed, "Guys fall down because of their over-confidence on how women will react."

"Don't you feel it's a good plan?"

"Well who knows Scott? If Jerry is horny on the night and Marlene feels emotionally abandoned she could see what Jerry's got and end up wondering why she hadn't selected him in the first place."

"Oh fair go Fi, that's rather tough on me."

"Well it is your decision Scott. Don't blame me for breaking up with her."

"Well I was put under great pressure."

"By whom?

"By you, my mother and Jerry."

"In that case do you concede I played only a impassive role, with two others involved and that none of us forced you to do it."

"Yes."

"Thank you and please remember that Scott."

Scott scratched the back of his head. "How the hell did I come to make that admission?"

Fi thought for a moment. "I'd say it's due to your lack of experience with full-on females. Oh, another thing. You can forget about fucking me stupid as soon as you are released from the clutches of your girlfriend."

"Oh Fi, fair go."

"You will have to earn what you want from me Scott. You don't want me acting like a whore do you?"

Scott knew he had to answer very carefully. If Fi acted like a whore with him for a couple of weeks, leaving him legless, he could feel ready to happily die. But who wants to die? Be careful son. "A little bit of lust could go a long way Fi and without castigating you as a whore, just a loving woman."

"Oooh Scottie, you a curling my toes."

For the first time Fi rolled her tongue around Scott's. He thought goodbye Marlene and couldn't say he was sorry to see her go. God wasn't he a callous bastard? But men knew they had to act that way to extend their experience in lifting themselves to new sexual heights.

His dick extended and his desire made him feel dizzy but he came with a thud back to earth. When he attempted to pull Fi's hand on to the outline of his dick Fi pulled away with surprising strength and said, "Scott, you know the rules."

Scott hoped there were only two rules: he was not to touch her while he had a regular lover; but he could grope and everything else once he'd dumped Marlene. If she attempted to insert any more rules he'd pull down her pants and smack her ass until she cried he was the boss and there'd be no more rules.

They cycled home and, reasonably fired up, he rewrote three of the original chapters, the restructuring allowing the relegation of Rocco into second tier and the progress of newcomer Ned whose one aim in life was fast becoming the desire to get his big mitts around Amber's sweet tits. On he wrote with, he felt, much improved alignment to the skill of a successful author and he could almost feel Ned's dick rising as Amber's hand brushed against it with Ned unable to figure out why had Amber's hand taken that precise route when she was reaching across Ned for another section of the newspaper. Scott couldn't explain it either so knew he'd have to write something into Amber's mind. Perhaps she was used to stroking the cat but no that lacked credibility. Perhaps she'd been wistfully thinking where Ned's dick should be and her hand had suddenly taken on a mind of it's own. Yeah!

Fi came in, presumable to check that he wasn't looking at porn films stored on his hard disk instead of creating his novel. A little whipped up because of writing passionate passages he smiled and called stop.

Trusting his command, Fi stopped just inside the doorway.

"Show me your pussy."

She hesitated as if re-running the command through her mind to ensure she'd not misheard and then to deal with the options, namely to tell him to get stuffed or to do it.

Calmly, acting as if it were a request she received every day, Fi reached under her sundress and pulled down her panties and stepped out of them, watching Scott's reaction that was intense but non-threatening. She then pulled up her dress until her pussy was in full view.

Scott thought it was a great looking pussy, with puffy lips showing through a very light patch of unclipped blonde hair.

"Beautiful," he said, earning a relaxed smile. "Please spread it for me"

That was very interesting. To achieve that Fi captured her drawn-up skirt under each elbow, widened her legs and then fingered open her slit. He'd not thought of the need to secure the skirt.

"Thanks Fi, well done. Now I now exactly how to describe it when I have Ned asking Amber to do that for him."

"Oh you hadn't wanted to see me for yourself?"

"I did Fi, believe me. It was a memorable few moments and you executed the request bravely and delicately. I'm proud of you."

She blushed. "We can do more of this modeling to extend your literary development and knowledge if you wish. You did notice I pulled down my panties before lifting my dress -- I think most women would do it that way?"

"Yes and I observed how your pinned your skirt with your elbows before spreading you pussy."

"Oooh. An excellent observer."

"Oooh and excellent pussy."

She made no effort to hide her blush and giggled. "You need a break. Come on to the sunny back verandah for coffee. I'll call your mother. I suggest you don't come until you get your boner under control."

She was gone before Scott could deny he had a boner...well not a major one.

Shortly after the coffee break a woman called and asked to speak to the housekeeper. She identified herself as Marlene Weaver.

Fi who'd picked up the phone, said, "Good afternoon Miss or Mrs Weaver."

"You know I'm Scott's fiancée."

"No, I had no idea he had a fiancée but I do know the young woman he kicks around with is called Marlene but I was never told what her surname was. How may I help you Marlene?

"Keep away from him you bitch."

CHAPTER 4

Scott Mace had told Marlene that his mom had hired an American to be her housekeeper. Marlene was amazed that the woman was coming from Texas to take up the job, and even more so when she was told the housekeeper would be paid only 'the going rate' or perhaps a bit more if she proved to be outstanding.

Marlene asked was the woman a hotshot housekeeper, but Scott thought she had never worked as a housekeeper.

"Then why is she coming?"

"I have no idea."

At that Marlene had imagined a fat-ass Texan woman in a Stetson coming to live in Scott's family home, yelling and chewing gum and terrorizing Scott's mom and the dog, er cat. She thought nothing of it until a couple of days later her friend Amy asked, "Who was the sexy blonde I saw Scott with the other day on Circular Quay?"

Laughing, Marlene had said Amy must have been dreaming. Perhaps it was a female walking in the same direction and Scott being polite had mentioned the weather and they began talking.

"Yes perhaps. Well they weren't walking hand in hand and actually the gap between them prevented intimacy."

"There you go Amy, just a coincidence. Been to any good movies lately?"

But today Marlene had driven by the Mace house and had glimpsed Scott and a blonde who had an arm around Scott's waist waving goodbye to Jerry Black. So that was the housekeeper. God what a doll, Marlene had smiled and then she ranted, screaming, "Ohmigod, Scott is probably shafting her already. The bitch."

Several times that afternoon Marlene had tried to reach Scott but his phone was off air. She freaked out thinking Scott and the bitch were probably in bed passing away the afternoon with some active sport. She finally decided to call the house phone and the bitch with a light Texan accent answered.

So Marlene said her piece and after the brief exchange threw her phone across her office and it landed outside the door. Her boss picked it up and inspecting it for damage handed it to Marlene and said, "Oh dear, having a bad phone day?"

"Some woman from America is attempting to poach my boyfriend. I suspect they have been having it off."

"Oh dear," said Mr Smyth. "If that's the type of guy you have picked it's worth considering whether to ditch him."

"Damn right," Marlene gritted.

She decided to give Scott the boot after dinner on Friday night but to not give any sign of being upset when she went ahead with her Wednesday date tonight with Scott and Jerry. They usually had great fun and she liked the food at the Ten Pin restaurant.

Marlene kissed Scott. He kissed her a little milder than usual so when she kissed Jerry she gave him a body press and pushed her tongue into his mouth, but only briefly. Gawd, in an instant Jerry was stroking her vulva, over her skirt of course. She'd never thought of Jerry as having sex with her. Crikey, that might not be a bad idea. He was very fit. She wondered how big it was because she liked it big. But after that everything was back to normal except Scott appeared to be a little nervous. God did he know she knew? Well if he came out with it she'd drop him tonight... er after dinner.

After dinner while waiting for coffee Jerry went off to the John. Scott cleared his throat and said, "Don't get mad at me Marlene but..."

"I know, you're fucking Mrs Mace's housekeeper."

Well at least Scott had the decency to look surprised and had the decency to deny he'd been unfaithful.

"Scott I'm sorry but I can't cope with you being unfaithful to me. It's over between us but I'm keeping the presents you've given me."

Scott's reaction surprised Marlene. She flicked her dark hair out of her right eye and thought he ought to be looking devastated rather than surprised, with one eyebrow raised like that.

"I mean it Scott."

"We'll it's your decision."

She flared, "And what does that mean?"

"It's your decision."

Jerry arrived back just then and noticed them scowling at one another. "Is everything okay?"

"I need to go to the John," Scott said, walking away.

Marlene thought a show of tears might impress Jerry and lead him to stroke her hair while she related what had just happened. But he might not be moved. So she shifted in against him and kissed him and he grabbed a handful of breast and that encouraged her no end.

"Jerry," she said huskily. "I've just told Scott I'm dropping him because I suspect he'd fucking his mum's housekeeper."

Jerry reacted like a half-wit saying, "You've dumped Scott?"

"Yes it's all over Rover. Would you like to have sex with me tonight?"

"Would I what! Oh, do you mean with just me or will Scott be there as well?"

"Christ Jerry, I've just said I've dumped Scott. Let me feel what size you are."

Jerry felt her hand on his very new erection and waited anxiously for her verdict.

"Oh Christ Jerry, what a beauty."

When Scott returned with a new round of drinks Jerry said, "Marlene tells me she'd dumped you."

"Yeah, too bad eh? Look, why don't you two team up? We can still be best of mates."

Jerry the spokesperson said diplomatically, "Well it's a possibility. Scott can still be our friend can't he Marlene?"

"I suppose so."

Marlene pressed her thigh against Jerry and checked the bill. She didn't see her two companions exchange victory signs.

Scott was itching to pull his phone out and tell Fi the good news but thought perhaps it should wait until he was alone. Marlene might decide to thump him and Jerry, keen to get into Marlene's pants, might take her side. No it was a time to be discreet.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12