Fi Pt. 03

Story Info
Scott drops his girlfriend and Fi's sister from Texas visits.
6.4k words
4.73
11.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/15/2020
Created 05/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, what a change, Scott thought. The way was now clear for him to enter into a sexual er romantic relationship with Fi but he had the idea that she'd be applying a brake to slow him. Why would she want to do that? Well she'd indicated that she didn't wish to be considered a whore by being all over him too quickly and too lavishly.

Oh yummy, he thought, having seen the lush body many times, although clothed. Oh, he remembered there had been a glimpse of pussy... at his request and well beyond easy reach. Scott of course was expected more than sex from Fi. He expected from her a greater understanding about how women reacted to certain situations and how they thought and what they thought. All this could make him a better writer because he still was at a young age, lacking life's experiences and that gave older authors a big edge.

He looked at his bedside clock. It was 6:30, surely not too early to call?

"Hi, what are you doing?"

"Mopping the kitchen floor."

"That's not very romantic."

"Depends on how one thinks. Household jobs like this are what brought me from Texas to Australia."

"I haven't thought to ask before. "Are you liking it here?"

"Very much, particularly now I'm meeting people and you and I and cycling to see new areas of the city and soon we'll be traveling on a train with our bicycles to explore outer areas. I can't wait to see my first kangaroos in the wild. Have we plans for today?"

"That depends. Marlene and I are no longer a number and she may have slept with Jerry last night."

"Well she'd want to be comforted after being dumped."

"Marlene dumped me."

"Well she would twist it like that, wouldn't she? She's female."

"No she said she understood I was fucking my mother's housekeeper and she found that reprehensible so was finished with me."

Fi demanded, "How on earth could she come to that conclusion?"

"I have no idea."

"God, that makes me a whore and I haven't allowed you to touch me... well only a little."

"Does it really matter?"

"I suppose not and all this is possibly good material for your book or even a future one."

"I think so."

Fi sighed. "You'll be thinking when can we do it and where."

"Whatever gave you that idea? We can work together on scenes today. Tomorrow mom will be at the office. I can come over and chase you about the house, fucking you whenever I manage to catch you."

"Oh, who hasn't been thinking when we can do it and where?"

"Well Fi, I am an author and these thoughts just come to me."

She giggled and then became practical. "I do my cleaning on mornings and so you arrive for one o'clock lunch and I'll be in the mood for it, having been thinking about it all morning. It's been weeks since I had my last one. I want to be worked up, hungry for it, to avoid disappointing you."

"Well that's more like sex by appointment rather than a spontaneous collusion of two bodies in rising passion but so what? I understand first fucks are never the best although can be very exciting emotionally. I'll go to the gym and come for lunch at noon today because I haven't talked to mom about Saturday night."

"Oh neither have I, and it probably will be her first real date in years. We'll have some wine and get her talking about her thoughts on dating. She may have thoughts that interest you."

"I still can't get used to the thought of Charlie shafting her."

Fi laughed and said, "Can't you imagine Charlie and your mom having similar thoughts about you shafting me?"

"No, not really. Oh I see what you mean. You ought to be writing novels."

"I leave that to romantics, travel writers, celebrities, explorers and little old ladies who have a thousand things to say about cats. I have yet to experience romance."

Scott knew Fi wasn't saying she was a virgin but it was unlikely he'd be the one to lead her into personal romance. It just wasn't him. And yet he was attempting to write an action adventure romance novel. That was really scary thinking. Thank goodness Fi was holding his hand as he worked on attempting to bring life and coherence into the 'flat' first draft that his mother knew would bomb out but hadn't the heart to be that judgmental, at least to him. Yes he needed Fi's guidance and she wanted romance. It was up to him to make a real effort on both accounts. Perhaps if he paid attention and remembered another person was involved he could shine and be her boyfriend with a touch of romanticism.

Crap, what was happening to him? Scott scowled. He was beginning to think like a girl.

* * *

Scott had discussed High Noon at 1:00 on Friday with his mother and Gwen was delighted and said at last he had a female of the right caliber to be a fine girlfriend. He thought only if Fi was better at sex than Marlene and then smacked his hand for thinking like an oaf.

"I'm calling mum to ask if I should wear a tie."

"Fi has never seen you in a tie. Do you have one?"

"Only a black one for funerals and weddings."

"No then I suggest you go without a tie and wear a quick-release belt."

They laughed, his mom cackling like a hen.

Scott said, "Um the other thing, what gift should I bear?"

"God you greasy slimeball. Well a bottle of wine and flowers. Charge them to my account."

"And chocolates?"

"A young woman with a lithe body like Fi's ought to never go near chocolate."

"Um is that a yes or a no?"

"Oh that's a yes," and only then did Gwen acknowledge she'd been sucked in by her son's juvenile sense of humor. They laughed and she said she was glad she could still laugh and joke with her adult son.

"I really like you mom."

The bearer of gifts arrived precisely at 1:00, straightened his shirt in his pants after the short bike ride and was combing his hair using one of the glass panels in the front door when he looked through and saw Fi, hand over her mouth, giggling at him.

Scott sniffed and thought fucking women; nothing amuses them more than being in the position to put down a guy.

She opened the door, ruffled his hair and kissed him and licked his cheek, saying, "I prefer your normal rough teddy bear look."

Fi took his arm and walked him inside. She closed the front door, glanced at him very seriously and then sighed and stepped into him, pushing her groin into his [well above his because she was taller and in high heels] and he could feel her tits spreading across his chest. His dick vaulted out of hiatus as if been hit by an electrical jab.

"Oooh, what can I feel?"

Scott didn't know what to say. Thinking furiously he pushed his middle right finger into Fi's mouth. She opened to take it the full length and sucked and caressed it with her tongue, watching her imminent seducer watching her lips with a fascinated look. After that she was able to give Scott a very wet kiss and when they came out of that she said a little breathlessly, "I was about to suggest lunch first but now I only wish to eat one thing."

Scott picked up 6ft 2in of adorable mate and staggered into the family room with her, putting Fi down in front of the sofa. He sat, spread his knees and she dropped to her knees and unzipped him. She dug out an impressive part of Scott and licked the length and into his hairy balls.

"You taste nice."

"I've just had a long shower and after drying used after-shave on it, he said proudly.

"Oooh," Fi said, opening wide and closing around the fiery looking cockhead.

Wiping semen from her mouth Fi smiled and asked, "Do we do more or eat first?"

Scott who was perpetually hungry had to think for a split section but said manfully, "Let's rut."

"Rut? Please Scottie, take it easy for a few days. Allow me to get used to you and to gradually erase this fear of mine that we'll both regard me as a whore. You appear to be a lusty lad."

Scott's dick swelled, accepting it was primarily responsible for earning that tag. It oozed a bit at the tip to show the recipient it was ready.

Fi caught the glisten and immediately removed her panties and sweeping back her hair asked, "May I sit on you?"

"What about foreplay?"

"I attended to that while sucking you."

"Great, go right ahead. Face me so I can watch your tits bounce."

Fi impaled herself and paused to remove her top and bra.

"Do they have names?" Scott asked, seeing both for the first time.

She giggled and asked, "Are you ready?"

"More than ready," he grinned, taking one of her ass cheeks in either hand to assist with the lift. "You are cleared for take-off."

Scott hadn't removed his trousers but wished he had, because when Fi came she came with quite a gush. Like a good girl she kept her rhythm going until he came. Now there was quite a swamp around the opening of his pants.

"Oh what a mess," Fi giggled, lifting off and looking down. "I'll fetch towels and place you pants in the dryer after sponging them."

"You mean walk around in the nude?"

"No just remove your trousers and underpants. I'll put just my shirt on so my tits don't distract your eating; I've prepared a lovely lunch."

Just before 3:00 Scott lifted Fi on to the table and licked her slowly and softly. She loved it and finally really creamed. He was ready for that and was straight in and they yelled and panted into a stirring doggy.

"God Scott, you will be very good for me."

Scott accepted she was branding him to be her man.

He left in time to avoid his mom coming in and finding them together, not wishing to catch her expressions or teasing comments. But when departing he made sure he kissed those beautiful lips that had worked so well with his dick and nipples and to indicated her appreciated her and that he cared, that is if she could work that all.

In euphoric mood Scott cycled home taking care to watch for traffic including little old ladies jaywalking. Already he was prepared to say Fi was his best fuck ever.

* * *

Gwen knew Scott would be gone before she arrived home but she didn't want to walk in before Fi had time to clean up and air the rooms and have a bath and be out of it before she walked in with two wines and saw the marks of her son on the young woman's snow white body. So she's called Charlie and arranged to meet him at the bar where they'd met previously.

Although the bar was crowded, being Friday, end of the working week for most, Nell the barmaid whom Gwen would later learn owned the bar, gave her a big wave and pointed to where Charlie was.

Gwen was determined to kiss Charlie if he didn't make the effort but she had worried unnecessarily. Charlie left the two guys he was with and kissed her beautifully. Oh yeah, of course he was a ladies' man.

Once they were settled Charlie raised his brown eyes to fix on Gwen's blue ones.

"Um Gwen, I need to tell you there have been other women."

"What's the news about that Charlie?"

He showed relief and appeared staggered when Gwen said she'd been good to a guy but had dropped him permanently last week.

"What to make way for me?"

Gwen choked into her light beer and said she hadn't said that.

"Cripes, I'm really flattered. I'm looking really forward to tomorrow night."

"Me too."

"Um."

"What Charlie?"

"Um."

"I won't be playing hard to get if that's the answer to your unasked question. We can go back to my home if you wish. My bedroom is well apart from Fi's."

"Bedroom?" Charlie asked hoarsely.

"Charlie if you're not interested in having sex with me then don't be embarrassed to say so."

Conversations around them stopped. A woman said, "Tell her what she needs to know Charlie."

Charlie shuffled and said, "That's fine Gwen. We are in for an interesting night. I know you said you wouldn't be playing hard to get but the truth is I had difficulty accepting that."

"Oh Charlie, how very gallant of you."

An hour later Gwen went home alone. She was now nervous about making the wrong choice of opening remark to Fi. But she'd worried needlessly.

As she entered the house Fi swept Gwen into her arms, with Gwen still holding on to her laptop, and whirled Gwen in a few dance steps into the kitchen. "Oh Gwen, he's lovely, so caring and I'm ever so happy. I've pulled out a bottle of champagne. I hope you don't mind."

"No, of course not. Oh I'm so happy for you. Just give me a few minutes to get out of this business suit, have a quick shower and get into something more comfortable."

Finishing dinner, now on red wine, Gwen said, "If you wish Scott can move back here into his old bedroom or share with you?"

"Thanks, that's tempting, but I want him focused on his work and not me. Most of his writing is done at nights although he does some in afternoons when he's here with me. I propose to ration him to sex on Fridays when you are away."

"And weekends."

"What?"

"You are out and about at weekends and Charlie and I will probably date at the weekends because his minority partner, an older man who lives alone, manages the security business at weekends."

"Oooh, so this is not just a one-off date tomorrow night?"

"No and I intend bringing him home after dinner."

"Oooh, I'll be in my bedroom with a pillow over my ears."

They laughed, the easy laughs of very good friends with liquor under their belts.

Gwen said, "I think about you being very good for Scott because he really is attacking his work as if he's thinking he's becoming a better writer because you have changed the way he things about character and plot. But I must say you have awakened me, kick-starting me from drifting along. You really are so precious to us and so talented."

"Oh Gwen, you sweet thing. Has it occurred to you this synergy you are attributing to me is two-way? You and Scott have armed me with a sense of self-worth and I'm looking around as if I have new vision. I still can't see where I'm heading but I now have the feeling that doesn't matter any more because I'm now confident I'm not the chick wasting her life as my parents thought I was doing. On the other hand their view that a new environment might work by forcing change appears to be working."

Gwen patted Fi's arm and said that was wonderful.

Fi continued. "I'll tell you something that the Einstein in our family once said to me. My eldest sister Stacy said something that I've thought about recently. She said, 'Give it time Fifi, it will happen'."

Gwen sighed and stretched, ready for bed. "Those were only a few simple comforting words Fi but they were pregnant with meaning."

"Yes, and I realize that now."

In her bedroom Fi wrote her weekly email to her parents, copied to her two sisters.

Midway through she wrote: Stace do you remember saying to me, Mandy you were there too, it was when mom and dad were in India. You said 'Give it time Fifi, it will happen.' Well Stace, I'm fitting in well here, people are so lovely to me in the main and I really am beginning to accept it is happening. Don't ask me what's happening but it's something inside me. Perhaps it's maturity beginning to grab me. Whatever, I'm very happy about it. Mom and dad, you thought a change in environment might be the answer, getting me away from old friends and old ways. Well I think that part of change is happening too. Why don't you guys come out and taste my environment. I really mean that, all of you come."

Fi thought they all would like the thought of that invitation but none of them would come. But she was wrong about that.

Fi sent off the email and moved Pluto off the center of her bed to the side. Yes Pluto now regarded herself as Fi's cat, er if Pluto thought of herself as a cat.

* * *

Three miles away Scott yawned, ready for bed after having reconstructed four chapters since arriving home after his memorable afternoon with the fabulous Fi. Yes fabulous. Like everyone else she had imperfections but she had drive and light seemed to shine from her and she was taken him along with her.

He'd reworked the first twelfth chapters, upgrading his writing, the plot and reconfiguring characters. For the first time he liked all his characters, rather than just the heroine, and who had told him that would happen? Yes, Fi and she wasn't even a writer or a lecturer of creative writing. Fi had an enormous sense of what appeared to work in a novel and he was learning that from her. It was time to edit those reworked chapters and give them to his mom to assess.

Scott was surprised he now liked even Rocco as a character and he knew why. Although still far from being refined the storyline around Rocco was more sympathetic than previously. Rocco was now identified as the product of a broken family [Fi's suggestion] and love had been lacking in his life and now he'd met a woman who'd had sex with him, and appeared to rather like the way he'd applied himself in bed but she remained rather aloof. Rocco had accepted the challenge to prove himself worthy of her without changing his rather shallow and aggressive character too much because he was comfortable with that. No the way to go was to show Francesca that Rocco could act responsibly and the way to do that would be to developed Rocco's leadership qualities in the group that had been contracted to establish a mining town for the developers of Spindly Ridge. In eighteen months the developers would be recruiting up to 400 people in the first phase of open cast mining once the infrastructure, including housing and recreational facilities, was completed.

Originally he'd written it was an iron ore but Fi had suggested he was missing the plot with iron ore and asked, what was sexy about iron ore. He hadn't thought about that but saw sense in what she was saying so it was now a gold mining operation and in the draft, Rocco had already taken Francesca to see samples of ore that contained flecks of gold and she'd been excited beyond belief.

The character of Ned, the hero and township development team leader had not been unfolding to the same extent of Rocco but on Monday he'd write about Ned and Amber watching an adult TV and when that finished and Amber returned from the bathroom Ned would say to Amber, "Show me your pussy." Oh yeah, it would be the start of Ned's subtle dominance over the feisty Amber. They'd already been described as twice having sex but both occasions had it lacked real passion. That was about to change.

* * *

In Texas Fi's family received the email that they read with interest.

Fi's mom said, "Well it's encouraging that sending Fiona away with her pockets full of money to find herself appears to be paying off."

"Roy looked over his glasses and said to Alice, "Do leopards really change their spots?"

"No."

They sighed, casting the printout of the email aside, Roy reading his newspaper and Alice returning to her church report in which the Rev Kincaid was writing about rampant promiscuity.

But a couple of hundred miles away Stacy called Amanda.

"Have you read the kid's email?"

"Yeah, ten minutes ago. It appears encouraging."

"Yeah, let's fly in to be with mom and dad on Sunday and discuss it."

"Right, that will let me out of the prize-giving function for my darling's gun club Saturday," said Amanda. "I'll take the mid-afternoon flight."

"Me too. I'll see you at home. I'm traveling alone."

"Of course, it's the weekend, time for spouses or their parents to rally around for family support, Stacy laughed.

Stacy returned from the family conference feeling Fi her kid sister required family confirmation that she was doing okay. She said to her husband, "I felt we should go to support Fi but none of the others showed interest, giving reasons why they couldn't go."

"Then you go. I'll get mom to shift in as baby minder."

"Oh Alan, who noble of you," Stacy cried, and that night in bed Alan found he'd unleashed a tigress.

Stacy called Amanda next morning but she said they were saving to extend the pool. "But you go. You speak for both of us. God I wish I were going with you, we could have a ball. But socially my mom's natural conservatism about money tells me what I must do."

12