Fiance's Wild Bachelorette Party

Story Info
My fiance goes to a wild bachelorette party orgy.
6.1k words
106.2k
72
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rock1968
Rock1968
70 Followers

My wife and I have had a great sex life our entire relationship. Before we married, we would talk about fantasies and even planned to act on some of them. One of the big ones was watching her with another woman. Being with two women has been a huge fantasy for me and will continue to be so when she told me I might want to visit her bachelorette party that night, I didn't argue. She asked me to stay outside and watch. She promised I would be a happy, happy man.

My wife's name is Julie, and she is gorgeous. She is 5'4 and has a tight Latino body. Her tits are 34b, and she keeps her tight pussy shaved. She has long dark hair and a beautiful face with brown eyes and a big smile. Her long legs are so smooth I would spend time kissing each one, working my way to her sweet pussy. When she came out of the bedroom ready to go to her party, she looked amazing. She had on a short red silk dress that barely covered her cute ass, and I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples were already hard and poked against the soft fabric. Her long dark hair was falling over her shoulders; covering most of the cleavage I would have had the pleasure to see. I had to work hard to resist jumping her right there and taking my soon to be wife to bed. The promise of what was going to happen gave me the strength to wait. She kissed me and told me she would see me later.

The party was held at the community center. Her friends had rented one of the rooms, and nothing else was scheduled to be there that night so they could do what they wanted. I left a few minutes after she did and parked up the street where I could see the front door. I watched Julie park and walk to the door. It was dark so there was no way she could have seen me but as she disappeared inside, Julie turned and gave me a quick wave.

I didn't have long to wait before other women started to arrive. Two of the women came together. Sandy and Lora worked with me, and I had thought about them often. Sandy is a bit older than us but she still had a great figure. She always wore fitted clothes that showed off her round ass and nice tits. She was white and had short blond hair and a beautiful face. Her green eyes were striking, but the best feature of her body was her tits. She was hiding a nice pair of DD under that tight t-shirt she was wearing. She had a traditional hour glass body.

Lora was the same age as Sandy and just as hot. She was Latino and had long black hair. Her tits were better than average, but her best feature was her ass. She wore tight jeans and we could always see when she wore panties, thongs or nothing under them they were so tight. She didn't change things that night. She had a reputation for being a little wild and very horny. Both women were drop dead gorgeous.

I wondered where Sandy's daughter was tonight, but I didn't have to wonder long. She was the next to arrive. Her name is Tina, and she is a younger version of her mother. She was 22 at the time and had long blond hair that went almost to her ass. Her body was just like her mothers, tight, with big tits and a nice round ass. Her skin was smooth, and I wondered if she shaved her pussy. She was wearing a loose dress, and I could see her tits bouncing as she walked in. I had to give my cock a squeeze and adjust it. Just the sight of those women going in had me excited. I knew there were several other women invited, so I waited a few minutes and made my way to the side of the building where I could look in.

Someone had left the window open and the blinds up high enough so I could see the entire room. I thought "Thank you, Julie."

I looked inside and saw the women gathered around the bar having a few drinks. It all looked innocent so far. There were a few more ladies in the room with the ones who had arrived already. It looked like they had set up some chairs and moved a couple of the couches into a circle so they could all talk. I assumed a stripper would arrive at some point, but that is for later.

In the room with Julie, Sandy, Lora, and Tina were Cathy, Alice, Jennifer, and Kate. All of them were dressed up and looking great. Cathy was the wife of a friend of mine. She was a slim country girl who had long blond hair and a beautiful face. Her body was nice from what I could tell. She frequently wore loss fitting clothes but that night she wore tight jeans and a tight t-shirt, and I could see her nipples were sticking out, no bra on that woman. Her tits were not as big as some of the women, but they were a nice firm handful. The woman she was talking to also noticed Cathy's tits. She was glancing at them every few seconds. She was sitting down and started squirming in her chair. Cathy was talking to Alice.

Alice is Julie's sister and a looker in her own right. Her dark skin and dark hair were smooth, and I had wondered what it would be like to compare the two sisters. She was a bit curvy she had bigger tits then her sister that she was not trying to hide. She had on a low cut blouse with a bra that pushed up her breasts. They looked like they were about to spill out any second. I could see that Cathy, like Alice, was having a hard time not staring.

Jennifer was also a friend of Julies and had been with her before I met Julie. She was hot, and Jennifer had a body that was killer. She had firm tits and a sweet pussy that tasted great according to my soon to be wife. Also according to Julie, Jennifer had huge firm tits. She had a boob job a few years ago, and the doctors were evidently good at what they do. She was white and had beautiful tan skin. She was wearing a short dress that buttoned up the front and hugged her curves.

Kate was a friend of Julies from another city. I had only met her once, and her husband was a controlling jerk, so I was surprised when I saw here standing there talking to Julie. She was also wearing a silk dress that was black and as short as Julie's. She had short dark hair, and her Latino legs were so nice. The silk must have been making her feel good because her nipples were standing at attention. She had a beautiful face, but I could see she was a bit nervous.

The women talked and drank and laughed about how marriage was. I heard stories about crappy sex and how lucky Julie was to have me. Julie had shared some stories about me, and they were very good for my ego. They danced and had a great time.

I could see that Sandy and Lora were talking. It would be safer to describe it as scheming, so it didn't shock me when they took a break from dancing and turned the music down. They all sat down on the couches and chairs and started talking. Sandy guided the conversation to sex and wanted to hear some of the wild things that the women had ever done. I thought "this could get good" and my cock agreed as it jumped in my pants.

Everyone wanted to hear about one of Julie's adventures since it was her party. She started telling them the story of our first time together. Not very adventurous but it got the ball rolling. She was very graphic, talking about how I ate her pussy and made her cum half a dozen times before I fucked her doggie style and made her cum three more times before she took my cock in her mouth and swallowed my load. It was a scorching story, and several of the women were squirming in their seats or openly touching themselves over their clothes.

Julie told Sandy she was next since it was her idea. She looked around the group and asked if any of them had ever had sex with another woman. A few of the woman smiled, but no one raised their hands. She started talking about how she had been in the office of our boss working on some documents when she accidently opened the wrong file on her computer. When it opened, there were pictures of her and her husband with another woman. Her husband was fucking her from behind while our boss had her face buried in the unknown woman's pussy. Sandy said that our boss started rubbing her shoulder from behind her and Sandy instantly was so turned on she couldn't contain herself. She turned around in the chair and stripped our boss naked, taking her time and sucking and kissing each part of her body.

Sandy said she pulled our boss onto the desk and started eating her pussy and taking her clothes off. Sandy was very good at telling stories and the women in the room were responding to her story. The women that were squirming were even starting to play with themselves over their clothes. Some were working their way under their clothes.

Sandy continued and told how she sucked our boss's clit into her mouth and how hard it was. She pinched her nipples and finger fucked herself while lapping her pussy. Our boss was pinching her nipples and moaning loudly.

I looked at the women one by one and could tell that most of them were excited their actions showed it. Others were not sure what to do, but they all listened to her story.

On one couch were Sandy, Cathy, and Alice. Across from them on another couch were Julie, Jennifer, and Lora. The other two, Tina and Kate, were sitting in chairs at one end of the couches. Tina, Alice, and Kate were looking around the room and seemed to feel uncomfortable about what they were hearing and seeing.

I saw that Tina was staring at her mother who was getting very comfortable while telling her shocking story. Sandy had opened her jeans and was slowly playing with her pussy with one hand and gently rubbing Cathy's thigh with the other. Cathy was enjoying the attention and had both hands pinching her nipples under the t-shirt and had a hand in her open jeans pleasuring her clit. Julie was sitting on the end of the couch with Kate in a chair next to her. Julie put her hand on Kate's bare leg and smiled at her. Kate smiled back and seemed to relax. Julie was slowly playing with her pussy with her other hand; her legs spread wide and her hand under her panties. Julie was moaning with pleasure at what she saw the other women doing and the story she was hearing.

Lora had one hand in her jeans, and the other was inside her t-shirt playing with her big tits. She had taken off her bra, and I could see her hard nipples poking through the shirt. Jennifer had unbuttoned her dress, and I could see her huge tits and shaved pussy. She had one hand on her pussy and her other inside Julie's dress playing with her tits. Jennifer was not wearing any underwear so I could see everything. Julie was moaning at her touch.

Alice and Tina sat there and didn't know what to do. Julie smiled at them and told them just to relax and have fun. Tina's hand was slowly moving up the inside of her leg and up her dress. She moaned loudly when she touched her pussy. Slowly rubbing her pussy through her panties with one hand, Tina massaged her tits with the other over her dress. Her hands were moving slowly, still not sure what she should be doing. Her mother noticed this and encouraged her to "enjoy the feeling and let goooooah." When she said the part about let go, she pushed a finger into her pussy and moaned the words.

Her mother continued her story. Sandy said once she had brought our boss to a shuddering orgasm, our boss dropped to her knees between Sandy's legs and sucked on her tits working her way down to her shaved pussy. Our boss fingered Sandy, making her cum before she ever even licked her clit. When she did lick her clit a few minutes later, Sandy cam harder than she ever had with a man. As she finished her story, her finger was rubbing her clit furiously. She came at the same time she finished. Sandy could hear Cathy and Julie cumming and when she calmed down she looked around the room ready to pick the next person. When she saw the scene before her, she knew that story time was over for now.

Alice was the last to come around. She was squirming on the couch watching Sandy and Cathy, who were next to her. Sandy, who was sitting in the middle between Cathy and Alice, noticed Alice was not yet getting into it. Sandy's hand had roomed up Cathy's leg and took over rubbing Cathy's pussy under her jeans while Cathy continued to play with her tits. Sandy took her hand out of her pants and reached over to touch Alice's leg. Alice jumped at her touch but didn't move away.

This went on for a few minutes with all of the women pleasuring themselves. Julie was now helping Kate play with her pussy. They each had a finger in Kate's pussy and Kate was getting close to cumming for the first time that night. Julie was also getting close too. Her other hand was rubbing her own clit and Jennifer leaned over and was now sucking on her tits and kissing her neck. Julie was enjoying herself and was moaning, "That feels so good" over and over.

Jennifer continued to play with her pussy and was in the midst of cumming herself. Lora had removed her shirt and was staring at Julie and Jennifer playing with each other. Her tits were very nice and showed no sign of her age. She was telling Julie "Keep finger fucking Kate. It is so hot." Her other hand was rubbing her pussy in her jeans and screaming she was about to cum.

Sandy saw that her daughter was now really starting to enjoy herself. Tina had slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and was playing with her exposed tits. Tina's other hand was rubbing her pussy. Sandy saw that Tina was watching her rub Cathy's pussy and rub Alice's leg. Sandy got up and moved to sit next to her daughter on another chair. Cathy stuck her hand down her jeans and continued to pleasure herself. Alice just watched as Sandy sat next to Tina. Tina stopped playing with herself when her mother sat down next to her but Sandy whispered it was okay and kissed her softly on the lips. Sandy leaned back on the chair and continued to pleasure herself. Sandy rubbed her pussy and pinched her nipples as she watched Tina start pinching her nipples and finger herself again.

Alice was looking at everyone and had gotten excited enough to start to rub the inside of her leg, slowly working her way up to her jean covered pussy. Her other hand was rubbing the top of her exposed tits. When she heard Cathy and Julie cumming, she shoved her hand down her jeans and stuck a finger in her pussy. Lora was the next one to cum with a loud "Oh My God."

Kate was watching all of the women in various states of cumming. The second she saw Lora lean over and lick Jennifer's pussy, Kate cam with Jennifer who had been close and Lora's tongue touching her pussy was all it took to send her over the edge. Kate gushed all over her hand and Julie's. Julie had not stopped fingering Kate when she had her orgasm. Julie removed her finger from Kate's pussy and licked it clean moaning that it tasted so good.

Tina and Sandy were also staring at the Lora and Jennifer, both cam at the same time. Alice was looking from woman to woman with lust in her eyes. Her hand in her jeans was slowly rubbing her pussy and she was now playing with her tits over her shirt.

The rest of the women watched and kept telling Alice how hot she looked. Cathy got closer to Alice and kissed neck and chest. Cathy unbuttoned Alice's shirt and she reached inside her bra to rub her nipples. Alice's head rolled back and she moaned louder, her hand moving faster. Alice was getting very close to cumming when there was a knock at the door. Alice was shaken back to reality and I could see she wasn't very happy with the interruption. Everyone got her clothes back one correctly and Lora walked over to the door to open it. Alice was flush and everyone could tell she had gotten close to cumming.

Lora opened the door a crack and told the person on the other side to wait a minute and she would be back. Lora put a chair in the middle of the circle of furniture. She asked Julie to take a seat in the chair and everyone knew what was coming next. Julie kissed Kate first and then Cathy before taking her seat in the middle.

Lora went back to the door and let in the strippers. One was a good-looking white guy in his 20s and the other was a very hot looking black woman who could have been a look a like for Rochelle Aytes. She had green eyes and a thin, but well shaped, dancers body. Her tits were hidden under her dress but they looked very nice and her ass was perfect. Both were dressed up to look like a couple going to a fancy dinner.

When they walked in Lora, hit the music and both started their dance. Both of them had done this together before so they moved together very well. Both of the strippers were slowly taking their clothes off as they danced around Julie. They would place a hand Julie as the danced around her but didn't get too close yet. The women were screaming to take it off and hopping around in their chairs.

The first song ended and the strippers were down to underwear. The female stripper told us her name was Barbie and the guy was Ken.

The next song started and Ken and Barbie danced in front of Julie. They helped each other take off the rest of their clothes and fondled each other. Barbie dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. The women all screamed in excitement at seeing that this was going to be that kind of show. Barbie sucked Ken's cock and played with her nice C size tits. Barbie got back up and they both started dancing around Julie. Both were rubbing Julie's tits and legs and Julie was getting worked up again. Barbie turned around and rubbed her ass down Julie's chest and sat on her lap. Ken crawled between Barbie's legs and started licking her shaved pussy. Barbie grabbed Julie's hands and put them on her tits. Julie massaged Barbie's tits and watched the show.

The other women had also stopped yelling and were in various stages of enjoying the show. All of them, including Alice, had a hand on their pussy slowly rubbing. None of them could take their eyes off the action. The next song started and Ken turned Barbie around, so she was facing Julie. He lined his cock up with her pussy and slowly pushed it in. Barbie moaned softly and dropped her mouth to kiss Julie, who was fingering her pussy. Barbie lowered her mouth to Julie's clit and licked her wet pussy. Julie cam the moment her tongue touched her clit. Barbie continued to lick Julie's pussy while Ken fucked her from behind. As the song ended, Barbie raised her head from between Julie's legs and yelled: "Oh fuck, I'm cumming." When the song ended, Ken pulled out of Barbie's pussy and started dancing around the room going from woman to woman. When he got to Sandy, she reached out and gently grabbed Ken's pussy coated cock and pulled him to her mouth.

Barbie lifted Julie's dress off her and removed her panties. Julie sucked on Barbie's tits and kissed her stomach while she did this. Barbie got on her knees between Jules' legs and continued to eat her out.

Sandy was sucking on Ken's cock when she felt Ken pull her t-shirt up and off. Ken grabbed Sandy's exposed tits and pinched her nipples. Tina was staring at her mother sucking Ken's cock. Tina stood up and took her dress and underwear off, standing there totally naked. Tina dropped to her knees next to her mother and started licking Ken's shaft as Sandy sucked the head of his cock.

Lora had sat in Julie's place on the couch as was now also naked. She had peeled off her jeans and was playing with her pussy under her panties. Cathy and Kate were kissing and massaging each other's tits. Kate got on the couch with Cathy and they were helping each other strip. Alice was so excited she couldn't hold back anymore. She took her clothes off and got on her knees behind Barbie and was licking her pussy from behind. The stripper raised her head from Julie's pussy long enough to moan in pleasure "Fuck, you're good at that." Barbie lowered her head back to Julie's pussy and licked with renewed vigor.

Jennifer was on her knees next to Julie sucking on her tits and kissing her passionately. Lora got on the other side of Julie and was sucking on her other tit and kissing her neck. Julie was in heaven. All of the women had removed the rest of their clothes, so it was easy for Julie to start fingering both Jennifer and Lora while they sucked on her tits. Watching her sister eat Barbie's pussy was so hot; Julie felt an incredible orgasm building. Alice sat up and started finger fucking the stripper who screamed out in pleasure as she cam on Alice's hand just as Julie squirted all over Barbie's tits. Julie cam so hard she almost passed out. Alice crawled around and licked and sucked the cum off of Barbie's tits. Julie leaned forward and kissed Barbie lustfully.

Rock1968
Rock1968
70 Followers
12