Fiance's Wild Bachelorette Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rock1968
Rock1968
70 Followers

Julie looked over to see that Kate was between Cathy's legs licking and fingering her pussy. Cathy was moaning and grabbing the back of Kate's head pulling her into her pussy. Sandy, seeing that Barbie was done, stopped sucking Ken and pointed him toward Julie. Julie was the bride to be after all and she needed some cock. Alice and Barbie were lying on the floor and Barbie was returning the favor. Her head was moving slowly between Alice's legs. Alice was playing with her tits and enjoying the new experience. Ken took Julie's hand and led her to the couch next to Cathy and Kate.

Ken got on his knees and started sucking on Julie's pussy before fucking her.

Lora and Jennifer lay on the other couch and got into a 69 position with Lora on top. Lora licked and sucked Jennifer's pussy and it was obvious Jennifer liked it. She couldn't concentrate on kissing Lora's pussy because she had her head up moaning. Jennifer was still able to finger fuck Lora. Her fingers were moving faster the closer she got to cumming. Both cam at the same time screaming how good it felt.

Tina and Sandy had both sat back down and were masturbating while they watched each woman being pleasured. Sandy got off the chair and lowered her pussy to Barbie's mouth. Barbie was very happy to start licking and sucking on Sandy's pussy while Alice continued to lick her pussy. Sandy played with the stripper's tits and moaned with pleasure. Tina watched her mother and couldn't help cumming. When she stopped shaking Tina got up and decided she wanted to try some pussy but she wanted to suck on Ken's cock first. She got down on her knees and Ken made room for her to take his cock in her mouth and still lick Julie's pussy. Julie was kissing Lora and playing with her tits while Lora fingered her own pussy. Jennifer moved to behind Alice and was now fingering Alice's pussy from behind and watching the rest of the women.

Ken gently pushed Tina off his cock and directed her mouth to Julie's pussy. Tina had never licked a pussy but she was so turned on and wet she dove in and started licking and sucking Julie's clit while he put on a condom. Julie was ready to cum very quickly, Tina's now expert tongue licking and sucking her clit, but Ken stopped Tina and lowered his cock to her waiting pussy. He pushed it in slowly, Julie moaning as he pushed. Cathy screamed out next to them, cumming in Kate's waiting mouth. Kate got up and leaned over Julie, kissing her and sharing Cathy's cum. Cathy looked over to Sandy and decided she wanted to have her next, but she wanted to play with the bride to be for a while first and started sucking on her tits. Kate climbed on the back of the couch and pulled Ken's mouth down to her waiting cunt. Ken continued to fuck Julie and sucking on Kate's clit.

I couldn't take much more of this before I was going to explode. I pulled my cock out and started to rub one out. I wished I was the one fucking Julie but it was so hot seeing her cum on the strippers cock. Barbie was screaming, "Alice, you're making me cum so hard" and started shaking while her orgasm shook her entire body. The woman changed partners at this point. Each one seemed to know who they wanted to taste, finger, lick, and fuck next.

Sandy, Cathy, and Tina had arranged the chairs so Cathy could lay down on them. Sandy got on the floor between her legs and Tina straddled Cathy's face lowering her pussy to her waiting mouth. Jennifer lay down under Sandy and pulled her pussy to her waiting mouth. Not to be left out, Lora joined Barbie and Alice, who were making out on the other couch. Lora lay back on the couch and both Alice and Barbie began licking her from her neck, down to her tits, and then down to her pussy. Barbie reached over to the bag she had carried in and produced some toys. She took two vibrators shaped like silver bullets out and ordered Alice and Lora to bend over next to each other on the couch.

Lora and Alice did as they were told and Barbie started fucking both of them with the silver cocks. Lora and Alice kissed and fondled each other's tits. She looked over to Ken and told him she bet she could make Lora and Alice cum before he made Julie and Kate cum again. Ken smiled and took the gamble.

Ken attacked Kate's pussy and his thrust his cock harder into Julie. Both Lora and Alice played with their clits to help Barbie win the bet and it didn't take long before all four of them were screaming that they were cumming. It looked like a tie to me. Alice got off the couch and dropped to her knees in front of Ken, taking his pussy soaked cock into her mouth. She took off the condom and sucked him off and in moments he was cumming in her mouth. Alice drank every bit of it swallowing his cum and sucking what was left from his still hard cock.

The girls pulled Julie to the carpeted floor and lay her on her back. Barbie produced a bottle of oil and each woman started massaging Julie's tight body. Every part of her body was being touched and massaged. Lora was at Julie's head slowly kissing her neck and ears. Jennifer and Cathy were massaging Julie's tits and shoulders. Tina and Sandy were massaging Julie's hips and stomach, staying away from her pussy to tease her.

Kate and Barbie were massaging Julie's thighs and legs. They would go up her legs close to her pussy but not touch it for the same reason as Tina and Sandy. All of the girls were kissing each other over Julie's body and Julie took this opportunity to play with all of their tits and finger some of their pussies. Alice was also having fun sucking on Ken's cock while her sister was getting the royal treatment.

Everything they had done entirely removed any doubt from Kate, Tina, and Alice. They were up for anything and wanted to fuck all of the women and Ken. Kate lowered her mouth to Julie's legs and kissed and licked them while massaging them. Tina leaned forward and kissed her mother who returned the kiss. Both were slowly working their hands to Julie's pussy.

Barbie lowered her mouth to Julie's other leg and licked and kissed her soft skin. After a few minutes of this attention, Julie was on fire screaming, "I'm going to cum." All of the women lowered their mouths to her body and kissed and licked her tits, stomach, and pussy. Each woman's tongue moved from one sensitive spot to another, keeping up the barrage of pleasure Julie was feeling. Julie would get close to cumming and the women would stop licking and kissing her until she calmed down again a bit and then continued. This went on for 20 minutes and because of this attention, Julie cam hard, lifting her hips off the floor and squirting all over Kate, who was licking her pussy and had her clit in her mouth.

Barbie reached into her bag again and produced more toys. One was a double-ended dildo and the others were dildos of various sizes. The women all lay on the floor and Barbie handed them out to the excited women. Kate, Alice, and Tina had no idea what to do. Julie didn't hesitate to grab Kate and show her how to use the double ended cock. They faced each other, kissing and touching. Julie pushed Kate back so they were both lying down with their pussies close to each other, legs intertwined in a scissor. Barbie took the toy and inserted one end into Julie's pussy and the other into Kate's pussy. Both moaned and started rocking back and forth causing the double-ended dick to fuck both of them at the same time. Barbie helped them for a while until they got the hang of it and then started rubbing their clits. Both women were pushing harder and harder against the other, forcing the cock deeper until both were in a steady rhythm.

Each of the women grabbed a toy and sat back on the couches watching Julie and Kate fuck each other. Sandy, Tina, and Lora sat on one couch. Cathy, Jennifer, and Alice sat on the other. Tina, who was in the middle, slowly pushed her dildo into her quivering pussy and turned on the lowest vibration setting. "Oh my God, that feels so good" she moaned. Sandy watched as her daughter fucked herself with the vibrating cock while she fucked her own cunt with a bigger dildo. This one didn't vibrate but it was so big it stretched her pussy and had a little tickler that touched her clit every time she pushed it in. Lora also fucked her pussy with a vibrating cock and watched Julie and Kate. She pushed the cock in faster and faster. She heard Tina and Sandy moan, so Lora looked over to see both women kissing each other. Sandy had taken over for Tina, pushing the vibrating cock in her daughter's pussy. Tina was doing the same for her mother. Both were on the verge of cumming. Lora leaned over and took Tina's nipple in her mouth and was rewarded with a long "ooohhh Gooood."

Tina came hard.

I watched as all of them came several more times before they stopped and got something to drink. They were all exhausted. The strippers thanked everyone for a good time and left.

They sat there for a while talking and gently fondling each other. Things started to heat up again when Tina and Alice began to make out and get on the floor in the middle of the group. They kissed and fondled each other's pussy. Alice pushed Tina to her back and licked her pussy. Tina's tits were shaking from the pleasure she was receiving. All of the women were fingering themselves again and helping each other cum one more time.

Cathy couldn't help herself and joined the two girls. She lowered her pussy to Tina's mouth watched as Alice lapped at Tina's pussy. Alice had some talent. Lora lay next to Alice and helped her lick Tina's pussy. When Tina looked down and saw her licking her pussy, Tina cam with a loud, "fuck that's hot."

Kate was fingering Lora from behind and had her own fingers pumping in and out of her pussy, both cam at this moment also. Jennifer climbed down behind Alice and Cathy and was taking turns licking each of the women. She had her own fingers in her pussy and was cumming with both of them when they finally cam, moaning into Tina's pussy.

All of the women got dress and had a few more drinks talking about how much they enjoyed the strippers and each other. At about midnight, Julie kissed each of the women passionately and walked out of the room. I had no words for how happy I was to see her enjoy her party. I knew I wanted to see it again and fuck her all night long. It is a good thing I remembered to tape it.

The rest of the woman continued to tease each other, kissing and hugging while they talked. Julie appeared around the corner, walked up to me, dropped to her knees and started sucking my cock. I tried to be quiet but I must have moaned too loud. I could hear the women all coming to look out the window. When they did they could see Julie had her dress off again and was turning around and bending over so I could fuck her from behind. I plunged my aching cock into her tight pussy. She was very wet and my entire girth slid in. Julie screamed and cam instantly. I kept on pushing and soon she was cumming again. She pulled off of me and turned around, producing the bottle of lube the stripper had left and poured it over my cock. She kissed me and whispered, "Fuck me in the ass." I grabbed the bottle of lube and turned her around so I could lube up her ass.

The other women had all left the room and as I slowly penetrated Julie's ass, they came around the corner to join us between the buildings. They all were keen to see the show and wanted to help. Sandy had gotten under Julie and was sucking on her tits while Cathy stuck her hand between Julie's legs and fingered her pussy. The rest of the women watched and played with each other until Julie exploded in the biggest orgasm yet. She squirted so hard that Cathy's entire arm was soaked and Sandy was covered and looked like she had been in a wet t-shirt contest. I pulled out and cam all over Julie's ass but it didn't stay there long. Tina leaned over and cleaned Julie up by licking all of my cum off her ass.

We all left and went home. Julie and I fucked several times that night while we watched the video. She promised I could be part of the next party if I promised that her pussy what the only one for me. Since hers is the only one I want, that is a no brainer. I love to see her fuck other women.

Rock1968
Rock1968
70 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories