Fianc?'s Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirty Slut
Dirty Slut
1,353 Followers

In and out at a maddeningly slow deliberate hound pounding pace Big Jim's cock, unbeknownst to him, fucked his future daughter-in-law the very night before I was to marry his son. His hands moving down from around my hips to gently squeeze, and fondle my bobbling firm breasts, even lightly pinching my erect nipples for good measure made my body undulate at his will, and not my own. I can't even begin to tell you how slutty I felt at that very moment, but it certainly defined my future existence on this planet, as far as I'm concerned, when Big Jim's cock erupted right up against my cervix 10 minutes later. His hot sperm splashing at the entrance to my womb like a fire hose out of control made all of the previous orgasms seem like foreplay as I came right along with Big Jim.

With my heart pounding in my chest, my fiancé's cock down my throat, and his father's wilting cock slipping out of my creamed pussy I nearly passed out as Big Jim was quickly replaced by somebody else, and I found myself being fucked all over again by another cock. This cock however wasn't nearly as thick as Big Jim's, but it was a comfortable fit nonetheless. But before I knew it this cock blew its wad as well, and was replaced by another, and then another after that as every cock after Big Jim's seemed to loose it after just a couple of strokes in my sweltering, and still barely snug sheath. In fact I lost count after the tenth cock spritzed my swollen vagina, and was fast becoming frustrated at the lack of staying power of Jim's friends. Hell some of them weren't even waiting for a turn in my quim, they'd just walk up next to me with cock in hand, and jerk it off until they sprayed their scum somewhere on my flesh, clothes, or wig for the next half hour.

I had just about given up any hope of another tension easing orgasm even to the point of directing all of my attention now on sucking Jim off when a cock that felt like a whole damn fist suddenly entered my well used, and more than adequately lubricated twat. I couldn't help but let Jim's cock slip out of my mouth as I turned my head to look over my shoulder to see who owned such a cock. And there behind me looking like a poster smile for crest toothpaste was the biggest, blackest, baldest granite muscled mountain of a man I'd ever laid my eyes on. His one hand could have hefted me up cradling my ass if he wanted to. But what impressed me most about him was that even when his cock was bumping up against my cervix his cock still wasn't all of the way inside of my pussy.

And then the world around me began to lose all focus as that mammoth black granite like cock began to pump in and out of my now overly stretched out cunt at an insane, and yet still gentle pace. My body rocking back and forth on my hands and knees before his onslaught as if I were but a mere rag doll there to service his lusting needs. It felt like when he shoved into me that my belly bulged out, and when he back stroked that the vacuum his cock created in the tight confines of my cunt made my innards shrivel inward sucking me inside out at the crotch.

It was only after Jim tapped me on the shoulder to get my attention back on his cock that I realized that the room had become as silent as a mouse farting in church. Oh all of the men were still there, and some of them were even still drinking, and jerking off, but all of them were gawking at me, and the huge black man now fucking my pristine white body.

"DAMN," said a voice in the crowd, "WHAT A FUCKING SLUT!."

And when I realized that the voice belonged to Jim's father I understood then why Jim called him a hypocritical bigot. Still, the man never stopped filming my one-woman orgy even though I could plainly see by the look on his face that he was revolted by the mere fact that this black man was doing to me what Big Jim had done, and done first. A look up at Jim, and his wink back told me that he'd arranged the entire guest list for his bachelor party. Including the only black man there who was even now bringing me to one gut busting orgasm after another as he fucked me, and I sucked Jim's dick at the same time still down on my hands, and knees dressed like a street whore, and feeling every bit the black cock hungry slut that I was fast becoming.

In fact I was cuming so hard, and so often from that big black cock fucking me that I barely remember Jim's cock spurting his load deep down my throat, or all of the other cocks circling us, and using me for a cum dump before the entire world faded out to black all together.

When I came to I found myself sprawled out in the back seat of what had to be Big Jim's Caddy still soaked like a glazed donut with a cunt that felt as big, and empty as the Holland tunnel, and my ass stuffed full of somebody's big cock.

"You really are a fucking slut, aren't you," Big Jim's voice whispered in my ear, and it was then that I realized that I was laying on top of him.

Instead of answering my father in law, as he might have recognized my voice, I wriggled my rump, and squeezed his dick with my ass muscles in reply.

"I knew it," he snickered, and then slowly began fucking my ass, "only a black cock loving slut like you would love having my cock up your shitter like this. All you sluts are alike I guess, but you remind me of my future daughter in law, and my own wife when she was your age, well, almost. She at least was a virgin when we started our honeymoon in the Bahamas. I'm not so sure about my daughter in law, but that's my son's worry, not mine."

My hips were already undulating in response to my father in law's steady thrusting up in, and out of my tight ass the way he was. And indeed I was getting off at the incestuous connotations of our flesh joined together, as well as getting an ear full of my fiancé's family history, and hoped to hear more. By then I was already rubbing at my clit furiously.

"I should never have taken Jen to the Bahamas for our honeymoon," he continued, still gently fucking me up the ass, "I'd barely taken her virginity before she turned into a black cock craving nymphomaniac at first sight. One look at that damned naked nigger coming out of the surf along side some stupid white bimbo on that nude sunbathing beach, and Jen was hooked for life. I should have seen it then, but I was too busy scoping out the blond bimbo. And by the time I found her in bed with our black chauffer it was too late to do anything about her little, er, indiscretions."

I guess talking about it was what put Big Jim over the edge, and as his cock spurted deep inside of my asshole my pussy exploded one last time for the evening. With his lust slaked, and my usefulness to him at an end Big Jim pushed me off of him, and onto the carpeted flooring before getting dressed, and leaving me to take care of myself.

I don't understand this thing men have for shooting their cum all over a girl's body when they get together in a crowd. I felt like the floor of a two bit peep show booth, all sticky, and yucky with dried, and drying scum plastered all over me when Jim, my fiancé opened the Caddy's back door to assist me in getting home.

"So what did you think of dear old dad?" He asked helping me into his own car, and sounding very sober at that.

"Well, he's certainly got a great cock," I replied.

"Like father like son," Jim interrupted.

"But he carries a lot of garbage on his back about your mom."

"My Mom?"

"Yeah, I'm guessing he introduced her to black cock, but when she turned into a black cock craving slut that it was just too much for your dad's pride to cope with."

"Mom fucks black guys?!"

"Sorry, I just thought you knew," I tried to explain, "I mean with your attitude about an open marriage, and all. Anyway, she's been into black guys since, well, since their honeymoon."

"No shit!" Jim gasped. "Well, that certainly explains a lot of things."

"Perhaps," I agreed somewhat reluctantly, "but, does it change your mind about us? I mean, what if I turn into a black cock hungry slut too?"

"You mean you haven't already?" Jim chuckled, then seeing that I was serious added; "Then you turn into a black cock craving slut like my mother, and so what. Remember, I've already shared you with my friend Harry, and tonight you were fucked by Harry's father as well."

"That was Harry's father?" I gasped. "No wonder."

"What do you mean?"

"Like father, like son," I replied, "both have magnificent black cocks my dear. Perfect for fucking little white sluts like your mom, and your future wife."

His laughter filled me full of relief, and a very comfortable sense of hearth, home, and eternal love. And it was then that I realized the key to my future husband's heart was in keeping with what we had done together thus far just as a couple. Jim's mom had made only one mistake as far as I was concerned. She hadn't let her husband join in on her indiscretions, and by the time he had found out it was too late for them.

************

"Okay ladies," my mother called out in the small room set aside for the bride to get ready in our church, "let's give the bride a little private time to herself, shall we. Your dad will knock at the door in about 45 minutes dear."

"Thanks mom," I sighed, and kissed her on the cheek as she hurried the bride's maids, and my sister, who was to be the maid of honor, out of the room decorated mostly in dark hard wood molding, and hard wood flooring that went well with the hardwood table, chairs, and other sparse furniture.

A quick look in the wood framed full-length mirror, and I opened the door opposite to the one that the women had just walked out of. You can imagine my surprise when I saw Harry's father enter right behind Harry, and both of them naked as the day they'd been born.

"I hope you don't mind," Harry said, "this is my father Jeremiah, but when I told my father your plan to have a soaked pussy when you walked down the aisle, he suggested that you have an equally wet asshole. Dad this is Chrissie."

"We've met, I think."

"Yes, you fucked me last night at my fiancé's bachelor party."

"I thought that was you," Jeremiah said taking my hand, and kissing it gently.

"Well, you're the only one, so far, who has recognized me."

"Don't worry, I won't tell."

"Thanks," I whispered, my eyes tearing up, "so how do we do this?"

"Well, I think the best way," Harry replied, "is for you to bend over and suck me off while dad fucks you in the ass, and then you can suck dad off when I fuck you in your pussy when he's through. That should satisfy all of your filthy pre-marital requirements, don't you think?"

"Okay," I agreed, then bending over at the waist as Jeremiah lifted my dress up out of the way, "just make sure we don't mess up this dress."

*

And so it was, that on the day of my wedding I walked down the aisle next to my father, rather stiff legged at that, with my cunt, and asshole dripping two strange black men's scum down the insides of my thighs, getting all of those "Oooo's," and "Ah's," and kissed my groom, once we were wed, with a mouth that tasted slightly salty, and rather tartly in the nastiest way possible. To say that I felt like a true white slut, and then a truly married white slut after the fact is an understatement. I felt like one great big stretched out, overly used, and cum dripping cunt, and proud of it. I didn't get to tell Jim about it until we were alone in the limousine, and on our way to the reception hall as I sucked his cock to his first married orgasm.

"My father was right," he sighed when I finished, "You really are a Fucking Slut!"

Dirty Slut
Dirty Slut
1,353 Followers
12