Field

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she did. Gasping and groaning, loudly, as her orgasm swept through her. It was great to be part of such a wonderful moment for her, even to have helped create it, and when she came down I muttered something to that effect.

She asked how I was and when I said that I was fine she rolled us over, and I made sure I stayed inside her. Clearly she wanted me again, this time on top. Maybe she was using me for her own pleasure, but I had no problem. My turn would come soon enough.

I didn't even try to move but found one of those lovely breasts for each hand and fondled them. Paying particular attention to her nipples, of course. Then reluctantly, I released one hand and slipped it down her body and between her legs. I squeezed her lips against my shaft, then found her clitoris. This seemed to be exactly what she wanted, and her movements became more and more intense until I though she was about to climax again.

Instead she slowed down, her tension subsiding slightly. Speeding up again, she took herself to the edge, then eased. She seemed to be teasing herself.

I pressed her clitoris a little harder, squeezed her nipple more firmly. This time she didn't seem able to hold back, and took herself over the edge and into ecstasy. I was in no mood to hold back either.

I pulled her to me and rolled us over, pumping hard into her. I don't believe she actually finished her orgasm, and I was rapidly reaching mine. Again and again I thrust, closer and closer to that magic moment. No need to control myself, just let it all happen.

And it did. Again, and again. Each time I wanted myself to be as deep inside her as I could, and held myself there as the moment passed. I know I was shouting, and couldn't care less. This was perfect sex, the best I ever had, with the best partner.

I rolled off her, slipping out. I lay on my back, my breathing slowly returning to normal, her head on my shoulder, breasts pressed into my body, a warm after glow filling my veins. She gently caressed my balls, I gave her a hug. We fell asleep, content in each others arms.

We were woken by rainfall, a light summer shower. Gayle moved to collect our clothes, but I restrained her and we kissed. Long, and passionately. I think she wanted to love again but I wanted to make sure I was ready. I stood up, drawing her to her feet. We ran to the river and jumped headlong in. Soon we were splashing and ducking each other, laughing and shouting. The ultra sophisticated lady of just a short while ago was now more like a naughty schoolgirl. And loving it.

After a while we stopped to catch our breath. For the first time I actually looked at the girl I had so recently loved. Her wet hair streaming down her body, parting just enough to reveal her breasts. Firm and round, moving as she breathed, nipples erect. Lovely stomach with little rivulets running down, wonderful brown legs, just a hint of a bikini line, well formed hips. A little tuft of hair then the fold of her fanny, lips firm with little drops water falling from them.

She had been looking at me, and we were both pleased with what we saw. We drew together and kissed walking back to the grass without breaking our embrace. We dropped to the ground, our warm, damp bodies pressed against each other.

Our hands started exploring, followed by our lips. Once again I had those wonderful breasts in my mouth, my lips caressing their firmness, my teeth teasing the nipples, first one then the other. My hand explored her back, seeking out sensitive spots. I caressed her arse, then slipped my fingers between the cheeks and rubbed slowly from the bottom of her spine to her fanny, pausing to touch her anus. Then my hand found itself on a breast again, this time squeezing it while I nibbled her lovely nipple. She was clearly very sensitive to this, and I knew she was close to climax. My other hand slipped between her legs, finding her clitoris then moving on to slip inside her fanny. I found her 'g' spot and knew she was on the verge of climax. A little, more forceful attention to her beast and fanny and she was away, her body tense, her breathing loud and punctuated with loud groans, holding me to her with surprising strength.

Almost before she had finished she was kissing her way, almost impatiently, down my body. With my head in her mouth, one hand caressing my balls and the other massaging my erect shaft I was almost at the point of no return. I wanted her to take me to the limit, to come in her mouth, but what I wanted more was for us to make love together again. I was almost relieved when she eased off, letting my tension relax.

Now we both knew we were ready. Without effort our bodies came together and I entered her. We started moving, bodies now as one, slowly at first then with increasing intensity. I was leading but sensed her needs with ease. Once again her breath was loud again and she was groaning with pleasure and anticipation. I took her up as far as I dared, then eased off. We settled down again, and again I started to build the tension. Again her breathing became loud and intense, her body moving vigorously against mine.

This time I knew I couldn't tease her. I took her to the edge, but didn't ease off. Her body shuddered as the first wave of her orgasm hit her, and this was enough to take me beyond the limit. A few more strokes and I was there, penetrating as far as I could as my first shot burst out. Again and again, though getting less vigorous now. Finally I was spent.

I realised the Gayle was still in climax so I kept on thrusting as hard as I could, keeping her orgasm going as long as I could. Slowly she eased off and I could slow down and finish, exhausted. I rolled onto my back, drawing her head into my shoulder. We fell asleep, wrapped in each others arms, legs still entwined, the gentle rain caressing our bodies.

We spent the afternoon sleeping, swimming, loving. Finally we ran out of wine and condoms, and the evening chill was beginning to set in. Reluctantly we dressed and made our way back to town. As I settled up with the boatman Gayle caught a taxi back to the conference centre, and I followed shortly after. Reality had hit.

I had dinner with the team, debriefing them on their days work, although my mind wasn't on it. After a couple of sociable drinks I made some feeble excuse and went back to my room, watched YV for a while and went to bed, and to sleep.

I woke to a tap on the door

"It's me" Gayle's now familiar voice

"It's not locked"

She locked the door behind her.

"I couldn't sleep" she whispered, slipping off her gown and into bed in one movement.

Neither of us got much sleep that night.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Soccer Mom Seducing a Soccer Mom and awaking of her submissive side.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Asian Masseuse, Stereotyped Again! Despite herself, Chinese masseuse succumbs to big white cock.in Interracial Love
Lisa And The Pool Boy He's less than half her age, and he's driving her crazy.in Mature
Mom's Best Friend Tyler finds out his mom's BFF has particular interests.in BDSM
Teacher's Halloween DP Divorced costumed teacher bumps into ex-students at bar and…in Anal
More Stories