Field Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,690 Followers

Up till then, we had never tried to escape. The currents around the island were treacherous. The women warned us of sharks. Sure enough, I saw the dreaded bull and tiger sharks. That would not be a pleasant swim, especially for my mother.

In desperation, we wondered what we could do. Then, on the day planned for mom's 'procedure', the midwife surprised us by arriving by plane. In a lucky happenstance, the new visitors spent time with our captors drinking into a Goombay frenzy. They put off mom's operation until the following day.

Well, there was an opportunity if I ever saw one. I thanked God that I had learned Microsoft's Flight Simulator with this very type of plane. We weren't going to ask the other guests on the island if they wanted to join us, either. No, I grabbed my mom, scuttled silently to the plane in the dark, and got in. Using the little penlight of my mom's I had to get the systems up.

Soon enough, we were cranking the motor. Just then, the door on the main house opened and the visitors came pouring out towards the plane. I heard the 'ZING!' as a 9mm. bullet from that Luger whizzed by. I throttled up, but we weren't moving!

Damn! The wheel chocks. I swear that I got out and back in 30 seconds and we were trundling down the grassy 'runway'. In the shakiest takeoff seen since the Nazis rescued Mussolini from a mountain prison, we were up and airborne.

The rest was anti-climactic. 'Good morning, America' and 'Today' had us on to tell our story, which we cleaned up for family viewing. My mother was furious when we went on Fox News and I spent all my time staring at the Fox info-babe's incredible legs. Oh well, some things never change.

We were minor celebrities, which was a mixed blessing. Mom's pregnancy could be blamed upon what those cruel overseers did to her (well, it WAS our cover story and we were sticking to it.) Fortunately for our cover story, we weren't 'that famous' months later when the babies arrived making clear that they were not the work of our captors.

We were hired by a tiny Manhattan publisher to put out a quick book, using one of the better ghost writers in the biz. Our e-book was even better--an hour's reading on Kindle. We also put the story out on Literotica.com.

Very slowly and quietly we slipped away from the maddening crowd. My mom had gotten her maiden name back during the divorce and disappeared into the empty reaches of the west under her 'new' name. Equally subtly, I left the semi-bright lights of minor celebrity and disappeared too. Oddly, I ended up with my mom in a state I won't mention.

We'd 'fallen off the earth'. When one of those infotainment e-zines caught up to us years later, they had no idea we were now officially man and wife (per that state). When they asked about our seven children, we just said they had been adopted. Our final cover story and they bought it: sweet...

clinton09
clinton09
1,690 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
A Mother and Her Son Romance, love and sex between mother and son.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Roommate After her husband's accident, Kristen's son shares his room.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories