Field of Reeds Ch. 02

Story Info
Ancient Egyptian goddess gently dominates her eternal slave.
3.1k words
4.29
12k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Muuro
Muuro
59 Followers

It was nearly impossible to count the days in Aaru; the sun never set, locking the realm into eternal twilight. Had it been days, weeks? He was on the verge of giving up entirely, as all his time was spent following and servicing the dark-skinned goddess that was now laying on a golden day bed facing the Nile, eyes closed and mouth open to receive another grape from the bunch Adrian was holding.

He plucked one from the bunch, holding it over her and lowering it to her shapely lips. Qetesh lifted her head slightly, pressing her mouth over the tips of his fingers, lightly sucking them as she pulled the grape from his grasp and swallowed. When she pulled away, a trail of saliva from her mouth to Adrian's fingertips sparkled in the sunlight.

She laid her had back down on the cushion, smiling contentedly, still as gloriously nude as when they'd met, still wearing the jewelry that accentuated her godly form.

And he was nude as well, save the golden collar around his neck and golden shackles on his ankles, bound together by a long chain. Not enough to restrict movement, but their clinking reminded him of his status as a slave any time he walked.

A slave. A slave to an Egyptian goddess. When he wasn't busy making love to her, she delighted in making him do humiliating things; nothing painful or cruel, simply minor toils to remind him of his subservience, such as fetching water, or cleaning the temple, or feeding her food by hand. All still in the nude, of course.

In truth, the only thing she did approaching cruel was occasionally leaving his erections unattended for a time, like the raging one he had right now. Even if it weren't for the sensual way she devoured each and every grape, just gazing upon her dark-skinned magnificence was enough to inflame Adrian's desire.

He looked up at the eternally-setting sun again, his thoughts returning to wondering how long he'd been in the Field of Reeds.

"You've been quiet. Is something wrong?"

Qetesh's sultry voice made Adrian shiver, and he looked down to see her amber eyes open and staring straight through him.

"Just trying to think about how long I've been..."

"Dead?" she finished.

He grimaced. She had a knack for guessing what he was thinking, and he desperately hoped he hadn't offended her.

With a kind smile, she directed him to drop another grape in her mouth. He did so, and when it disappeared behind her teeth, she laid a hand on his forearm.

"That's a rather silly thing to ponder, hm? What does it matter now?"

He shrugged. "Curiosity?"

She motioned for him to sink to his knees, and he dutifully obeyed. When his knees touched the marble floor of the riverside patio, she lightly grabbed his collar, staring him straight in the eyes as she brought his face close to hers.

"Eternity lies ahead of us. What's the point of counting the days?"

He sighed. "I suppose you're right."

She laid a hand on his cheek. "Say I'm right."

"You're right, my goddess."

She grinned. "Good. And is there something else?"

"Well, I was...thinking. Am I...?"

She tilted her head. "Hm?"

"Have there been others?" he squeaked out. "Other slaves, I mean? Like me?"

She seemed to ponder his question for a moment, bringing a finger to the bottom of her chin. "Of course, I have enjoyed other gods and mortals, but none of them have satisfied me like you. Ah, you're wondering if one day, you will be replaced."

"The thought had crossed my mind."

"Then let it not cross it again," she assured. "You're the only one I will have now. You are special to me, Adrian."

"Special enough to enslave."

"Of course. I am a goddess. You, a mortal soul. We may be lovers, but we are not equals."

"You are my slave," she quietly declared. "And my slave you will be forever. Time means little now. It doesn't matter how long you have been here, only that you're here now, as my slave and under my feet."

He shuddered, his member stiffening. There was something about the goddess' gentle domination that drove him wild.

He looked down at his naked form, another question forming in his mind. "Then why are we both naked?"

She motioned for him to rise and step back. When he did, she sat up in the day bed, staring at his erect cock.

"I," she started, "do not wear clothes as to not hide my glorious body," she explained. "As to remove any barriers to my body for my slave. It's not like you don't enjoy it, Adrian."

His breaths shortened; he didn't know how much longer he could last with her teasing. "It's," he choked, "every time I look at you, it's like looking at you for the first time."

"And so it shall be forever," she elaborated. "My body will always be as enticing to you as a fresh lover's."

"And me?" Adrian asked.

"I am nude because I choose to," she purred. "You will never wear clothes again because I demand it of you, as my slave. That is the difference."

Adrian shifted his feet slightly, rattling the chains around his ankles. "And these?"

"For my enjoyment. But I sense you like them too, deep down."

"You know," he continued, "I feel like by now, I would've at least gotten used to walking around in the nude all the time."

She shook her head. "You never will. The feeling of exposure will never pass, nor will my lust for your body, in the same way your lust for my own will never die."

He gulped. An eternity of humiliating nudity, never losing the feeling of exposure. An eternity of lust for Qetesh's naked body. It excited him even more; his erection was almost painful now, and he knew release would only come from the perfect slit that sat between the goddess' thighs.

With a knowing smile, she sat back on the day bed, looking over to him and spreading her legs, exposing her hairless pussy to him, its wetness glistening in the evening light.

"But I believe I've tortured you enough," she said. "My loins demand your attention."

He walked over, crawling onto the bed and pushing himself up above Qetesh, their eyes locking. He lowered his mouth to hers, a base and wet kiss shared between them. When he pulled away, he saw a line of saliva again trailing from her lips. She seemed to realize it, licking it away with her tongue; a silent invitation.

He couldn't take it anymore. Lining up his hard cock, he slowly eased himself into the goddess, her wet walls contracting around his.

She gasped; he groaned. The warmth and wetness of her sheath sent a wave of ecstasy through him, pure sexual bliss coursing through him as he slid his length in. The feeling of literal divinity around his shaft, inviting him into her.

Qetesh reached up to his hair, running her fingers through it. Despite her haughty and domineering nature, she was a surprisingly accepting lover, and often let Adrian take the active lead when they had sex. She loved oral and anal, but more than anything, she loved her man above her, dutifully pumping her pussy with his cock.

And he did exactly that. He began to move in a steady rhythm, careful not to lose himself in the sensation of her heavenly sheath sliding against his member. She matched his pace, crossing her legs over the small of his back and hoisting her arms around his neck, making pleasured moans with every stroke.

He kept it up, increasing the pace. As he rolled his body into hers, he took the time to fixate on the face of his lover, the face of a perfect Nubian-Egyptian queen. A goddess. She looked back at him, making the delighted gasps from every stroke, her forehead beaded with sweat. They kept their eyes locked for a moment until Qetesh leaned her head back and sighed deeply, bringing one hand under one of her full boobs and rubbing it.

"Suck my breasts," she commanded.

He wasted no time obeying her, bringing his mouth to her breast and swirling his tongue across her dark nipple while they continued to undulate together in a carnal dance, male and female, goddess and mortal, mistress and slave.

When he switched to her other tit, licking it as thoroughly as the first, he began to feel his lover's walls tense waveringly, heat rising in both their loins as they slid up against each other. Her legs fell away from his back as they splayed out, her toes curling in delight as he brought her close to her climax, panting out a command.

"More, slave!"

Adrian doubled his efforts, speeding up his strokes, hitting her sacred sex harder and harder with wet slaps. With one final stroke, he pushed as deep as he could and held inside her, and with a rumbling cry, Qetesh came. Her lips parted in a supremely satisfied moan as she arched her back, grabbing Adrian's buttocks and holding him inside as her sweet voice and contracting pussy finally pushed him over the edge.

He came, the loads coming thick and hot as they rolled through his dick into Qetesh's waiting pussy, the heat of the climax coursed through him. Making his own pleasured gasps, he managed to open his eyes as he continued to cum, watching Qetesh's delighted reactions as she shared in the bliss with him, licking her lips.

Midway through the rolling orgasms, Adrian lowered his mouth to hers. Their wet tongues twisted together as the last of his seed slowly pulsed from his member into the Egyptian goddess. Their climaxes finally tapered off, a warm and ultimately contented feeling slowly washing over him as he basked into the afterglow, sharing a moment of unhurried kissing with his master, his cock still buried inside her.

When the parted lips, she gazed up at him with a satisfied smile, running a single finger down his back as she took in deep, ragged breaths.

"Such a good slave," she cooed.

"I liked it too," Adrian admitted with a grin.

When he began to move off her, she stopped him. "No," she ordered, "not yet."

"Ah," he replied, remembering the goddess' preference. No matter how they made love, the goddess demanded he ultimately cum inside her, whether that meant in her sublime mouth, or her revered asshole, or her hallowed pussy, and with as much as he could.

After several minutes, she finally tapped him on the shoulder, signaling their session was over. With a weary yet satisfied grunt, Adrian rolled off her, his now-limp dick flopping to one side, coated with cum and Qetesh's own juices.

They laid together, Qetesh resting her head against his shoulder as leaned over one of her feet to stroke one of his, cute dark toes with golden rings stroking against his own shackled foot. Her toenails were dark and manicured, and along with the rings, she wore barefoot sandals, thin golden chains reaching from the back of her foot and connected to the ring of her second toe.

When she had enough of footsies, she reached over and grabbed his flaccid and wet cock, taking as much of the fluids as she could with one hand and kneading it between her fingers. She then brought her slick hand over to her mouth, licking her fingers clean while making little moans of pleasure.

"Having fun?" Adrian teased.

She reached over to his cock again, gathering up the remaining fluids. "Just inspecting my property."

"And tasting it."

"Indeed."

After she'd licked his cock dry, she laid back on the bed's cushion, closing her eyes, her breaths becoming deep and even. When she opened them again, she watched one of the Nile's many reed boats pass by, then sat up.

"Come, slave," she insisted. "I want to bathe."

The goddess walked away from the patio, motioning Adrian to follow. Raising one hand, she snapped her fingers, and a golden chain instantly appeared in her grasp, connected to Adrian's collar. She wrapped her hand around it and tugged, forcing him to follow shortly behind.

Together they walked from the patio to the nearby sandy shoal, Qetesh's swaying her hips with every step in a deliberate display. Adrian enjoyed the show, his exposed manhood flopping with every step of his own, accompanied by the rattling of the shackles around his feet, muffled by the sand below.

When they reached the shores, Qetesh tugged on his leash again. When he took her place in front of her, she guided them both to sit down in the water, herself laying on her back in the shallows.

Summoning away his chained leash, she pointed to her own body. "Clean me, slave."

He nodded. But that did not satisfy the goddess.

"Say 'yes, Qetesh'," she lightly scolded.

"Yes, Qetesh."

He went to work, silently chastising himself for his mistake as he cupped water into his hands and laid it open her body, rubbing her cocoa skin, starting from her shoulders and eventually working her way down to her legs.

When he made it to her feet, she lifted one of them, guiding his chin up with her toes to make his eyes meet hers, water dripping off in golden rivulets off her legs, a smirk painted on her lips.

She looked down the seemingly endless river, Adrian's gaze following hers.

"The Nile," she breathed. "As I understand it, in the mortal world, it actually has an end."

He nodded. "It does."

She serenely shook her head. "Not here. It goes on and on forever. A never-ending and twisting life-giver. Think of your journey with me as a journey through the Nile in the afterlife."

"Endless?"

"I think you're beginning to understand. An eternity of servitude enjoying the divine flesh of a goddess. For a mortal, I can think of few afterlives more glorious."

She tilted her head with a smile. "Hmmm. I think you should enjoy some of that flesh now."

Moving her leg, Qetesh brought one of her feet in front of Adrian's face, curving it downwards invitingly to present her black toes. Despite walking around barefoot everywhere, Qetesh's feet were completely devoid of imperfections; full and soft, and begging for attention, dripping wet from the waters of the Nile.

He licked the top of her foot, then went to work on her toes, taking them into his mouth and sucking them like candy. As he continued his worship, he noticed Qetesh look up, her eyes settling on something behind him.

Adrian lowered her foot, turning around. His momentary stoppage didn't prompt a scolding from his master, who he realized was looking up at a familiar ferryman, his boat still in the water.

"Qetesh," Nemty acknowledged, looking down on them both.

"Nemty!" Qetesh declared. "I must thank you again for delivering my Adrian to me."

"Ah, but a trivial matter," the god said with a dismissive wave. "God or no, I am still simply a dutiful ferryman."

"And I, a grateful goddess," Qetesh answered.

"And what about you?" Nemty asked Adrian, "how are you enjoying your new role?"

Adrian looked to Qetesh, who gave him a silent nod of approval for him to answer. "Still getting used to it."

Qetesh made a saucy grin. "Tell Nemty how my feet taste."

Another one of her humiliations. But even as his face turned beet red from her command, he lovingly ran his tongue across the bottom of her sole, savoring her skin's sweet flavor, and answered the ferryman truthfully.

"They're delicious," he muttered.

Nemty chuckled, pushing his boat away from the embankment. "Well, I have a way upriver still. I should be going."

Qetesh acknowledged his departure with a nod and watched him row away with half-interested before looking back to Adrian with heavy-lidded eyes.

"That's enough," she directed, pulling her foot back down into the water. "You've been a good slave, so I believe I will reward you. Let me think...what could a slave want?"

"Freedom?" Adrian joked.

A melodious laugh escaped her lips. "Ha! Freedom from this?" she said, raising her breasts out of the water to give Adrian a good look. "I know you don't want that. Oh, I know! I will let you choose what we do next."

"...Do next?"

"Sexually, of course. Would you like to thrust your cock inside my mouth until your seed is dribbling past my lips? Maybe keep worshipping my feet? Or slide your dick into my sweet asshole? Or maybe you'd just like to pound my holy pussy?"

The frankness and openness of her sexuality made his heart skip little beats and throb in his chest. When he hesitated, she lifted her eyebrows and give him a mischevious smile.

"Hurry up, Adrian. You may be here eternity, but I don't want to wait for eternity."

"Yes, mistress," Adrian quickly apologized. "Sorry, mistress. I...I want to fuck your pussy."

"Ah, excellent choice. But now that you've chosen, I need you to do something for me."

She reached over to his collar, pulling him close. "I want you to tell me why you want to fuck my pussy."

He gave a goofy grin. "It feels really, really good?"

"You can do better than that."

He struggled to find the words. "You're...Qetesh, you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. This literal Nubian goddess that I get to face when I'm making love to her. And your pussy is...it's art. It fulfills me like no other pussy ever has. It's the Nile between your legs. The life-giver."

"And you want to fuck it. Fuck me."

"Yes."

"You want to fuck me and make me scream and moan and curl my toes while you fuck me in full view of others, not caring who's watching. Knowing you're my slave and to worship my body is the right thing to do. The moral thing to do."

"Yes."

"And your enslavement, your servitude to me that allows you to fuck this body, is a gift beyond measure."

Adrian closed his eyes. "Yes."

"Are you not going to thank me?"

"Thank you for enslaving me, Qetesh."

She cupped his face with both her hands, a heartfelt, joyful expression breaming from her face. "A grateful slave is a happy slave. And I want my slave happy."

With a sigh, she spread her legs in the water, opening the way to Adrian's hard-again cock. "Now," she pleaded, "enter eternity."

Muuro
Muuro
59 Followers