Field of Reeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

butt-first into the shallows.

"Ack!" he cried. "How are you guys so quiet?"

"Great Qetesh wishes to see you now," the guard ordered.

He blinked. "Like, right now?"

"Yes."

With a sigh, he gestured towards the temple. "Lead the way."

The guard turned, and Adrian followed her back through the city, to the steps up the temple, past the columns of hieroglyphs that in passing, Adrian saw depicted Qetesh in several scenes, as naked in the pictograms as she was when he'd met her.

They came into a central room, the far end carrying a throne on a raised platform that led down in steps. Qetesh's throne, Adrian had to guess. But it was currently empty, and the goddess nowhere to be seen. The guard guided him elsewhere, taking him through a confusing maze of corridors and passageways away from the main room, until they finally came upon two intricately labeled stone doors. They opened as if by magic, and the guard guided him in.

He found himself not unlike a wide veranda, one side completely exposed to the outside, lined by columns. But instead of the setting sun, it appeared as if were midday in the Egyptian afterlife, pleasant light pouring in from between the columns, onto a bed that lay between two of them.

And on that bed lay Qetesh, staring straight at Adrian with those all-piercing amber eyes of hers.

The guard guarded him onward, and with a bit of trepidation, he finally gathered up the courage to move forward, his heart once again pounding in his chest as the sight of the dark goddess.

"I think you wanted to see me?" he asked.

"I did," she answered in a sultry voice. "And I'm glad you came."

He looked up to the scene beyond. "Weird. It's daytime here."

"As it is anywhere in the temple that looks out into Aaru," she explained. "My magic keeps it that way. The evening sun is nice, but I also like the warmth Ra at his peak provides."

He nodded. "Makes sense. And feel like an absolute fool for asking this but...why'd you call me here? Is it for what I think it is?"

She gave a graceful shrug. "Perhaps. But it may be more, as well. Come, sit with me."

With a hard swallow, he walked over to the cushioned bed, sitting next to the whose eyes promised untold pleasures and a body that screamed sexuality. As he sat down, he could already feel the blood rushing to his face from the woman of otherworldly beauty sitting right next to him.

She leaned forward, planting a kiss on his cheek, just a tiny bit of tongue touching his skin. He pulled back, but his body overrode him, and he stopped halfway, his heart pounding in his chest. When she took his hand to lay it on her breast, this time he didn't resist, simply letting out a strained, unsteady breath as she helped him knead her, little groans of pleasure escaping her lips as his fingers ran over her nipple.

"You like my body, yes?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," he whispered unevenly. "I believe I do."

She closed her eyes, removing her hand and letting him continue groping her while she talked. "My temple in the world of the living had not seen a genuine visitor in many years before you discovered it, then defended it. Why?"

"I-" he said, "I thought they were going to kill me first."

"You could have simply run," she replied.

"And let them shoot me in the back?"

"Be that as it may, you didn't. And before now, you didn't even believe in Aaru, did you?"

"I can't say that I did, no."

"You defended my temple, even if you believed it may have been your end, the same as falling into the jaws of Ammit."

"Yet here I am. And I have you to thank for that?"

"Yes," she breathed, her breath hitching as Adrian's hand moved to her other breast without thinking. "You passed the Weighing of the Heart, and so here you are with the fruits of your judgment. Eternal life."

"Still trying to wrap my head around the 'eternal' part," Adrian muttered. "It's not every day you die."

"And yet," she said, moving his hand away from his breast, "I think you deserve something more."

She licked her lips for emphasis, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

"What'd you have in mind?" Adrian asked innocently.

"I will be honest with you, Adrian Xenakis," she purred, running a finger up his chest. "I find you alluring. Your handsome face, your pleasing body, your sense of justice..."

Her gaze went down to the tent on his pants. "...other attributes, that I think you're aware of. I want you, Adrian. Like I've wanted nobody else. That's why I want to give you a gift."

She motioned to a chest sitting on a table near the bed. After a confused beat, he sat up, his pulse ringing in his ears from arousal, disappointment slightly heavy on his shoulders. Had she called him all the way up to her temple just to tease him and give him something from a box?

Well, he thought, maybe she was just leading to something. With all the care he could, he carefully opened the chest on the table, popping open the lid to the contents inside.

He gazed at them for a moment, brow furrowed. It was gold, whatever it was, but beyond that...he reached inside, taking one end whatever was inside and pulling it out. As he did, rattling rang out through the room and saw what it truly was: golden leg shackles, connected by a long golden chain. And something else inside: a solid gold collar, a single ring on the front.

Adrian took them both in hand, looking to the goddess in genuine confusion. "What's this?"

"Your gift," she replied graciously.

With a lick of her lips, she clarified with a seductive purr.

"Slavery."

He dropped the chains and the collar, pedaling backward. "I'm sorry, I don't think I need any slaves."

She rose from her bed, walking toward him with light steps. "You misunderstand, Adrian. The gift is your slavery."

He felt panic rising in his chest as he continued to walk backwards away from the advancing goddess. "What?"

"I want you to be my slave. My lover, and my property."

Adrian stumbled, barely able to keep a coherent thought, holding one hand out in a feeble attempt to hold the goddess off. "I-I think I'm going to have to decline, your majesty!"

She slowly shook her head. "You will recieve this gift whether or not you agree to it, Adrian. And you will receive it, starting now."

With a quick turn of her head, she looked to two of the guards. "Do it."

The guards quickly rushed over, snatching Adrian as he tried to run, grabbing him by his arms. He screamed, attempting to kick himself away as one of the soldiers brought a Khopesh sword under his vest and pulled it forward, ripping it in two at the chest.

The guards ripped it off, pulling his undershirt apart with his bare hands, exposing his chest.

"Hey!" he hollered, "what are you-"

One of them lifted his legs, pulling his boots away from his feet, then his socks, tossing them over her shoulder. He snarled, attempting to kick her, but before he could gain the momentum, the soldier grabbed his pants legs around his ankles, restricting them, her hands going to his belt and ripping it away.

He kept struggling as the guard yanked off his pants in a single motion, leaving only his boxers to go. As he tried to kick them again, the simple held him still, waiting for Qetesh to walk over, a grin on her face like the cat that'd caught the mouse.

"Just one more thing in the way," she said with a grin, and singlehandedly ripped Adrian's boxers away from his body with a single yank. His erection bobbed free, hard and ready despite his current circumstances.

Caught in a red area of confusion and shame and rage, he kept up his futile struggles as Qetesh walked back to the items from the chest, picking up the shackles and the collar, then walking back over to Adrian, still smiling.

"What are you going to do with those?!" he demanded.

She looked down. "Once I put these on, they will seal with powerful magic that only I can break, and your enslavement will be complete."

Adrian jerked, attempting to break free.

The goddess smirked. "Well, mostly complete."

As she approached, Adrian did his best to try and move away from her with what little freedom of movement he still had. When she was right up next to him, she looked to his erected member, then to him, a grin on her lips.

"Do not worry," she assured. "This won't take long."

With aroused horror, he watched Qetesh fit each shackle around his ankles, closing them and whispering a spell in ancient Egyptian. The creases where the shackles opened disappeared, surrounding his ankles with solid bands of gold. Then she brought up the collar, slowly bringing it to his neck, licking her lips in anticipation as she brought it around his neck and slapped it close. She murmured the same spell, and Adrian felt the collar turn into a single piece of metal just like the shackles, permanently binding them onto his body.

She made a motion to her guard to lower him, and they complied readily, lowering Adrian to his barefoot, now-shackled feet, his muscular body exposed and free.

Nearly all the willpower sapped from him now, he still managed to raise his arms, not even sure what that would do at this point as the goddess walked up to him.

She grabbed his arms, forcing them to his side with surprising strength and pressed her lips to hips in a surprise kiss, her tongue dancing with his. When she pulled away, she stared at them with those same ravenous eyes, smirking all the while.

When he tried to speak, she laid a finger on his mouth.

"I, Qetesh," she began, "declare you, Adrian, as my eternal pleasure slave. You will cater to my every whim, fulfill my every need. You will worship the temple that is my body, and in turn, submit your body to me for my pleasure. Now and forever."

She punctuated her statement by kissing his forehead, then turning around and leading him by hand to the bed.

Now Adrian's mind was boiling inside his skull, a confusing mix of outrage and embarrassment all fighting to see what

would make it out of his mouth first.

"Wait!" he barked. "You can't just...enslave me! It's not right!"

Qetesh swiftly turned around, pressing her lips to his in another maddening kiss as she grabbed his stiff cock, stroking it with left and deft fingers. It almost sent him over the edge right then and there, and just when he thought she'd break, she let go, pulling away.

She reached up, grabbing the ring on his collar and bringing his face to hers. "This is right," she said.

Taking his arms with the same surprising strength, she walked him backwards to the bed. He had no choice but to follow, the chains of his shackles making tiny rattles as he did.

The alluring goddess lowered Adrian onto his back, pressing him down against the cushions as she lined up above him, keeping her eyes locked with his as she took her place on top of him, lining up her tight folds with his fully erect cock.

Lowering herself down, Adrian shuddered as her tits pressed against him, his will to resist draining by the second as she brought herself to the tip of his erection, his head just barely peeking into her swollen lips.

And then, she forced her hips down, engulfing him. The warm, divine wetness overtook took him, causing his mind to go blank and his eyes to roll back into his head. The feeling was overwhelming; slick warmth, divine wet wall sliding against his shaft. A true goddess' pussy, it was like nothing he'd ever felt, and she hadn't even started moving yet.

Qetesh's reaction was just as pleased. She gasped as slid his length into her wetness, her eyes going wide and her breath rising in several amazed gasps. When she'd fully brought him inside her, she lowered her head to his.

"You are the one," she moaned. She kissed him deeply, breath escaping through her nose. Release his face and holding him down by his shoulders, she began to move her shapely hips, drawing his cock and out in slow, smooth movements while she laid on top of him, watching his overwhelming reactions with interest.

Completely at Qetesh's whims, Adrian could do little but groan unevenly, still overpowered by the goddess' amazing pussy. His heart was thudding against his chest now, his cock squeezed for all its worth, waves of pleasure rolling through him as he laid there at her mercy.

When she rolled her hips in a way that drove him in deeper, he let out a deep, satisfied moan despite himself, his throat rumbling. Qetesh matched his sound with her own, purring with every downward thrust. A low, dull ache began to rise Adrian's cock. His body wanted more, and he responded in kind, beginning to lightly buck his lips in time with her movements. The gesture prompted a pleasured gasp from Qetesh, and she liked the nape of his neck in approval.

"Oh-oh g-god," Adrian pleaded, sweat beading face. "Qetesh, I can't-"

She slammed her hips down, letting out a quick sigh of satisfaction while Adrian tossed his head back and moaned from his entire prick being swallowed.

When she raised her hips again, she picked up the pace, keeping her eyes fixed on his as she moved, smiling in her domineering way as she continued to grind on him, her pleasured panting matching his.

"Can't what?" she asked.

Adrian gritted his teeth, unable to form a reply; lust boiled in his brain, the hot slickness of her walls stroking against her driving him to heights he never thought were possible. He was in heaven, the tingling racing through his flesh, his muscles growing taught and that dull ache slowly rising as a heat across his body.

"That's what I thought," Qetesh cooed.

She went even faster, her ass slapping against his body in quick bounces, Adrian's hips moving up to meet her. Their movements melded together, goddess and slave working as one.

The goddess' body began to tense, heat rising around her wall, Adrian's coat slick from her fluids. A knot of pleasure rose in his loins, and he tried to let Qetesh know as much, opening his mouth to cry out how close he was.

"Qetesh!" he cried. "I'm-"

"Not yet," she sighed. With a few more strokes, she repeated herself. "Not yet."

Pleasure rolled through the both of them like a warm torrent, their tension reaching critical mass, but Qetesh steadied off her pace, refusing to go any faster.

"Qestesh," Adrian grunted. "We-"

"Not yet," she sighed again, her next words spoken between every breath. "Not until, you say, you are, my slave."

He felt like a dam waiting to burst, heat all over his body and lust racing through him like a current. It didn't matter what Qetesh wanted him to say at this point, he was as helpless as a mouse under a lion's paw, and he stammered out a ragged sentence.

"I'm your slave!" he grunted.

"For eternity!" Qetesh added, slapping down his ass as far as it would go. Her walls squeezed him tight, and she shuddered. She kept where she was as the shudders began to grow, and the orgasm bubbled up through her body. She embraced Adrian, screaming with delight as she came, her whole body quaking.

She released his arms and grabbed his face, bringing his lips to hers in another deep, sloppy kiss. The act was enough to send Adrian over the edge, and he finally came with her, the knot rolling through his shaft in a surge of relieving warmth. His cock erupted inside her, shooting loads into her tunnel with every mind-blowing pulse.

Still in the throes of her own climax, his liquid warmth inside her prompted a relieved sigh from the goddess, and she sat straight up, letting him see her entire glory as she continued to pulse inside of her.

They came together, his climax tapering off first, her own slowly following until she was twitching with the last embers of the of her orgasm. When they finally vanished, she looked down on her defeated lover, smiling devilishly, reaching down running her fingers through his hair, her beath now slow and deep like his.

Adrian simply looked up at her, not believing what had just transpired.

When his member has softened enough, she lifted her hips to release him, his spent cock flopping out.

She laid down on top of him, cradling his face.

"Slave," she purred, kissing his cheek. "My slave."

In the afterglow, Adrian's senses had returned, and he was finally able to think, her words striking him deeply.

A slave.

Her slave.

He didn't know how to react, especially in light of the best orgasm he ever had. But he tried, speaking up.

"Okay," he breathed, "you got what you wanted from me. Can I go now?"

She tilted her head. "Go? Where?"

Without even probably intending it, her question cut deep. Here he was, a stranger in a strange afterlife, an afterlife for culture millennia since gone. And even if he somehow made it back to the world of the living, there wasn't much waiting for him there. That temple had been his one last chance at recognition in his career, and now...

"Qetesh?" he asked.

"Hm?"

"What happened to that temple after I died in it?"

"I buried it under the sands," she said with a smirk.

So that's how that sandstorm rolled in so quickly. And now, even if he 'woke up', he'd likely wake up in a completely dark buried tomb, unlikely to be found again even after another three thousand years.

"I sense you know you don't have any destination in mind even if I did let you leave," she chuckled. "And if that's the case, don't you think your afterlife's better spent at my side, between my legs?"

His brow furrowed. He didn't have a ready reply.

She kissed his chest, working her way from his pecs to his neck. "And besides, you are mine now. It is for me to decide where you go or stay. And here you will stay, with me, for eternity."

"That's an eternity for me to make you change your mind," he countered.

She shook her head admonishingly. "You won't."

With that, she pulled herself onto his chest and closed her eyes, her breaths slowing. Exhausted from the ordeal as well, Adrian shrugged, leaning his head back and allowing himself to fall into a deep, contented sleep.

--

Dark feet with ringed toes and golden barefoot sandals touched down on the stone floor, one after the other. Follow them, two pale feet, both ankles bound by shackles.

A goddess, and her slave. After their sleep together, Qetesh had stood up, him following as she held him by his collar, both of them still in the nude.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"Around the temple," she replied. "I intend to let people know who you belong to now."

He looked down at his exposed member, feeling his face redden. "Can't I least get some clothes first?"

"No," she firmly replied. "Your nudity is something I require. It humiliates you, and pleases me."

He lightly cursed under his breath, but the goddess simply smiled and patted his head. With a flick of her wrist, another golden chain appeared in her hand, and she attached it to his collar, leading him onward out of the room.

The stone doors to the goddess' quarters slid apart, leading them out into a hall, the entrance flanked by two of the guards from before. They paid the two of them barely any mind as she led him by the chain, completely exposed, into the temple.

When they rounded a corner, they began to run into actual people, Egyptians clearing the way and talking in hushed tones with each other as they spotted Qetesh with Adrian in tow.

When they approached a well-dressed woman Adrian guessed was a high priestess, Qetesh slowed her steps, addressing the woman who deeply bowed before her.

"Qetesh!" she said, "You humble me with your presence."

She looked up to Adrian. "And who is this?"

Qetesh yanked on the leash, forcing Adrian a step forward. He was already at half-mast, a combination of staring at Qetesh's lovely buttocks and the embarrassing humiliation of others watching him be paraded around naked.

"This is Adrian," Qetesh purred. "I am speaking with you because I want you to tell my city that he is