Field of Reeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

my slave, and will be accompanying me from now on."

"Slave, Great Qetesh?"

The goddess pulled him further, stroking his arms. "Yes. He's to be my eternal lover, belonging to me and me alone. Now please, go spread the word while I show Adrian around the temple."

The priestess bowed gracefully and walked off, taking with her a scribe to write out the details of how she would spread the news to the city. With that done, Qetesh up her march through the temple, people gathering to stare and whisper as Adrian felt himself getting harder from the display.

When they were passing through one of the other hallways with people, the goddess suddenly turned around.

"Here," she breathed, sinking to the ground, holding his chain.

Adrian kept standing. "Here? What do you mean?

She splayed her legs, bringing a finger down to rub her clit as she stared up at him. "We'll make love here."

Adrian looked around; several people had stopped what they were doing, watching them with expressions of either shock or interest.

"We can't do it here," he reasoned. "There's people around!"

"And that should matter?"

He silently shrugged.

She smiled. "You will worship my body whenever and wherever the mood strikes me. And it is striking me now, slave. Now bring yourself to me and fuck my pussy, or I shall have to punish you."

He desperately didn't want to find out what kind of 'punishment' the goddess would inflict on him if he didn't comply, and sunk to his knees, crawling over to her as she reeled him in with his chain. When he was above her, she brought him down for a kiss, summoning the chain away and wrapping her arms around his neck.

He pushed himself up, Qetesh letting him go as he put his hands on both sides of her head, looking down on her and her godly body as he lined up his erection at her waiting folds. When she licked her lips, his desire to be inside her overcame him, and he pushed in slowly.

Qetesh closed her eyes, moaning his name as he pushed balls-deep into her slick snug warmth. She gasped for him to start moving, and he gladly complied, slowly easing out, then sliding back in, savoring the feeling of his cock.

With a guttural grunt, he began to move, heat rising in on his cheeks from every stroke. Making love to the goddess beneath him, in full view of others.

She sighed as he pulled his slickened cock back, gently easing it back in. In contrast to him, she was treating their sex like it was the most intimate thing in the world, gazing into his eyes as he pushed again, the blissful resistance of her pussy forcing a groan from his throat.

Qetesh kept her legs splayed as she let him fuck her, inviting him in and rubbing his back, matching his helpless groans with playful little gasps and giggles. Her voice drove him further, and he arched his back, pushing himself even deeper, his muscles growing taught. Qetesh shuddered beneath him and grew restless, resting her leg on his and placing a hand on his chest, panting in a commanding tone.

"Faster!"

He obeyed, pulling out quickly and throwing his weight into his threats, balls slapping against her pussy in quick thrusts. The feeling elicited another groan from him as he lost himself in his mistress, worshipping her body with his cock.

Nearly mad with pleasure and oblivious to the people around him, Adrian cried out her name.

"Qetesh!" he grunted. "You feel-" he added, pumping a few more times. "-so good!"

She panted a reply. "Tell me more, slave."

He tried to work up a reply, rocking his hips from side to side while he continued to make love to her, but his efforts to articulate his feelings were lost in his pleasured rasps. Qetesh giggled, enjoying his non-answer, running his fingers down his back as she continued to enjoy his thrusts, sweat now glistening on her cocoa skin.

The pressure rosein him like a mountain rising on the horizon, pumping her pussy with everything he had. Qetesh directed him, adjusting her hips slightly and gasping commands to him, making him slightly shift his angles with every few dozen thrusts. Her breaths were as shallow as his now as her walls tensed around him, and her own body began to ready itself for the release.

He kept pumping, some unknown part of him desperate to bring his mistress to orgasm first, desperate to please the literal goddess he was filling with his cock.

Her orgasm came like a dam spilling over, his next few thrusts sending her over the edge. Her pussy quivered, her entire body shuddering in ecstasy as she wrapped her legs around him, screaming out in bliss. Her display sent him over the edge, and he joined her, pushing in his cock one last time as he fell into the abyss of pleasure with her.

The orgasm quaked through him like magma. He moaned in satisfaction from the release, waves of heated euphoria rolling out from his body through his cock into the godly pussy of his lover, spilling load after load of cum into her.

Qetesh's orgasm tapered off with his, her contracting walls slowly fading as his pleasurable pulses died down, until they were both fully spent.

She brought his face to hers, kissing him deeply. He could taste her satisfaction, savoring the flavor of her tongue as she explored his mouth, making her approval known with a deep, long moan she shared with him.

She pulled away, ending the kiss. When Adrian's lips were free, reality came flooding back, and he looked up from the goddess, looking up to the others that had seen the display in full open view. While some seem amused at the display, many others had already moved on to their daily tasks, carrying on as if nothing had happened.

Again he felt the heat of shame rise in his chest, blood rushing to his cheeks. The goddess sensed his embarrassment and smiled.

"Ashamed?"

"Aren't you?" he asked.

She shook her head. "Shame is for mortals."

Her cavalier attitude to their lovemaking session sent thrills up his spine. With a grunt, he pulled out, his softening dick trailing cum out of her.

She patted his head, arching her back. "You performed well, slave. Now, kiss my breasts. Know their taste."

He lowered his mouth to her right nipple, laying a loving kiss across her areolas.

"And the other."

He moved over to her left, kissing it as well.

When he'd performed his task, she nodded in satisfaction. "Good."

She scooted back, waving him away. He crawled off of her, watching her stand up, running a hand down to her soaked pussy and scooping up all the juices she could, dripping them into her mouth. When Adrian stood up as well, she summoned the chain back around his collar and tugged on it with a smile.

"I believe we will tour more of the temple," she said. "Would you like that, slave?"

He gulped. "I think I would like that. Mistress."

She silently walked up to him, grabbing his cheeks. "Already you show so much promise. I was right to enslave you."

She turned, taking her steps, guiding him down the hallway, caring not who saw them in their afterglow.

--

In the throne room of Qetesh, the goddess sat, naked with crossed legs as a long procession of mortal souls lined up before them in front of the steps below. Petitioners, residents of Aaru that lived in her city and around it, and as such, her subjects in the afterlife. They brought tribute to the goddess, food and jewelry and gifts of all kinds, laying it at the steps as they made requests for her blessings.

And as they did, Adrian still nude and shackled, sat at the goddess' side, running his tongue along her curvy thighs, worshipping her body as she'd commanded him to when she sat down. He licked her flesh with loving swipes, completely entranced by her taste and aroma.

As best as he could estimate, it had been several days since Qetesh had enslaved him, and in that short time, he'd become hopelessly enamored with her, obeying her every command and submitting to her every request. Qetesh in kind was a firm yet warm mistress, enjoying the attention she demanded of him, and rewarding his obedience appropriately.

Her libido was nearly insatiable, as befit a sex goddess. As she'd promised, Qetesh had given Adrian a "tour" of the temple, and even the city beyond. And through their walks, so often would she stop and order him to make love to her with a single word. Many times she would forgo words entirely, tugging on his chain to signal she wanted his cock, or bending over to invite him into her ass or pussy.

As one of her subjects laid down their tribute and backed away, Qetesh laid a hand on his hand, running her fingers through his hair. Her gestures of affection never ceased to send his heart racing in sexual thrill, and he began another round of admiring licks, wanting nothing more than to please her.

What he'd been before seemed like a distant memory now, with his purpose for eternity laid out before him. A thrall to a goddess, an afterlife of carnal delights that would last forever.

A slave in the Field of Reeds.