Field Trip

Story Info
I get a ride of the lifetime on the trip.
1.5k words
3.95
34.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is purely a fantasy of mine. All characters are 18 on a high school senior trip. Characters developed on classmates of mine. I hope you enjoy it and constructive criticism always allowed :)

*****

I laid in my cot as the surrounding girls were asleep all over the room due to the all day drive down to Florida. We arrived late in the night groaning and stretching from the crowded space of the bus seats. This was the annual trip for seniors. The funding only allowed for one bathroom to be shared between the boys and girls suites in the hotel. I was the only one awake staring into the blank ceiling of the hotel room.

I thrust my body upwards and ran to the bathroom to smoke a cigarette that will hopefully calm my mind down. I perch my bottom on top of the counter in just a thong and nightie. Holding the cigarette to my lips, I flick the lighter and inhale bringing the life to the cherry.

One long drag causes me to shut my eyes and relish in the harsh smoke invading my lungs. Blowing the smoke out, I sigh as I dangle my feet over the edge of the counter.

I hear deep voices heading towards the door of the bathroom.

"Shit, should I run into the stall or stay here?" I was in the middle of making a decision when a group of guys entered the bathroom laughing.

I continued to take drags off my cigarette as they stopped midway and stared at my figure. I wasn't the skinniest girl seeing that I was chunky in my stomach with the thickest thighs. My 44 DD breasts sagged under the silky material as I finished my cigarette.

The leader of the group walked up to me putting his hands on both sides of my thighs trapping me there. He looked into my eyes with a smirk on his face.

"What is this huh? Smoking in the bathroom? I'm appalled that a goody two shoes like you could break a rule!" He said mockingly as his fingers teases the hem of my nightie.

"Oh Kory, you caught me in my natural habitat." I replied with a smirk as I ran my hand down his chest.

A grin plastered on his face as he pushes my legs wider showing the black lacy thong soaked in my juices. Kory grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls my head upwards showing my pale neck off to him. His mouth lowers down to my throat as he nibbles at the soft skin; his right hand covers my pussy as his fingers run up and down the soaked spot in my thong.

This causes me to purr as he teases me. His friends lock the bathroom door as they walk towards me eyeing their prey.

Kory pushes my thong to the side and stares at my hairy pussy drenched in my juices. He licks his lips as his friends peek at my pussy. He pulls me off the counter and pushes me down on to my knees. Taking his big black cock out of his briefs, he grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my face towards him.

"Come on be a good girl for me and open your mouth"

Eyeing his size, I hesitantly opened my mouth knowing that I was not gonna be able to handle his size in my small mouth. He shoves his cock in one thrust down my throat hitting my gag reflex instantly. I kneel there with his impressive member in my throat gagging with tears going down my face.

He chuckles at the sight of a chubby white girl crying as he shoves his cock down my throat. He finally pulls his cock back out of my throat drenched in my saliva.

His friend, Deric, takes his turn with my mouth as he lets me suck his cock at my own pace. His cock was not as long but thicker in girth. I was able to put about seven inches of his cock into my mouth before he started to fuck my face. He held my mouth still as he thrust his member down into my throat leaving me a crying and snotty mess as he violated my throat. The next friend, Xavier, repeated the same process with my small throat.

Kory picked me up by my hair and bent me over the counter. He ripped my thong off and stuffed it into my mouth as he lined himself up. In one quick thrust, he sunk his big cock into my pussy causing me to scream in the gag. His thrusts were deep and fast hitting my g-spot quickly and continuously.

Gripping the counter, I could feel my orgasm coming fast and hard. Kory pulled my thong out of my mouth and stuck his finger into my mouth with a command, "Suck it, whore"

Once his finger was lubricated, he gagged me with my thing again and started to probe at my asshole. With enough probing, he was able to sink his whole finger into my tight asshole. The feeling of his thick cock and his finger in my ass caused my orgasm to go over the edge as a scream ripped out of my throat with my pussy walls contracting around his cock.

"Look at this white whore coming on my black cock. Such a fucking slut" he enunciated each word with a smack on my ass leaving a red handprint. He pulled out and stood back as Deric pulled me down to the floor on my hands and knees.

Xavier threw my gag across the bathroom as he sunk his big cock into my throat. Deric kneeled behind me and spit on my asshole as he probed his head into my ass. Finally with success, his cock started sinking into my ass inch by inch. A guttural moan came from my throat vibrating Xavier's cock.

Deric pulled my hair and used it for leverage as he continuously pulled out and sunk his cock back in. Kory smacked my ass and roughly played with my tits as I was receiving cock at both ends.

Xavier and Deric switched places as Deric forced his cock down my throat forcing me to taste my ass on his cock. Xavier followed Deric's place as he fucked my gaping ass.

"Damn Kory this bitch is tight asf. She's gonna be gaping after we get done with her." He said as he continued to fuck my ass.

I was in heaven moaning around Deric's cock when an orgasm ripped violently through me as I seized up and squirted all over the floor with a scream ripping from my throat. All three men stopped and looked astonishingly at the floor. With a grin on their face, they pulled out as I sunk down to the floor.

I was breathing hard with sweat dripping down my face. My asshole was gaping and closing from the brutal fucking it had received while my pussy was dripping wet.

Kory pulled me up as he sat me on his cock taking in his monstrous cock. His friend Deric came behind me as I shook my head no repeatedly. Gripping my hips, he sunk his cock deep into my ass.

"Fuuuck" I moaned loudly as I was filled in both holes. They fucked both holes together simultaneously. My orgasm was coming fast and I could feel it. Deric pounded my ass fast as his thrust were becoming sloppier. He sunk his cock deep as he came filling my ass with his cum. Taking a breath, he pulled his spent member out and left my ass with a big smack.

Xavier replaced Deric and filled my hole with another cock. Xavier took his time fucking my ass as Kory bit my neck and roughly pinched my nipples. I am in heaven with all of the feelings coursing through me. I could feel another orgasm building with the two men abusing my body. I suddenly came hard as my walls contracted around the two black cocks in my holes. Xavier grunted as he fucked my ass fast and came quickly filling my ass with a second load.

Kory had me to himself again as he thrusted upwards hitting my g-spot perfectly. I was gripping his chest as he fucked me roughly. He grunted as his hand wrapped around my throat and started to choke me. With my source to oxygen out of my control, it sent my orgasm over the edge as I came hard and squirted all over Kory soaking his cock in my juices. My orgasm caused him to sink his cock deep into my pussy hitting my cervix as he released a huge load of his hot cum into me.

Kory pushed me off of him as they got dressed. He looked back at me once and said, "thanks for the ride whore!"

They left me used and out of breath laying on the cold bathroom floor. Thankfully I was able to dress myself and go to sleep satisfied just hoping that the bus ride home would not be as crazy as the bathroom was.