Field Trip Effects

Story Info
Master takes His pet home.
1.3k words
4.05
23.6k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_pet
His_pet
11 Followers

When her legs finally stop trembling, Master motions the waiter over.. paying for the meal... and with a smirk, He tugs upon the leash, pulling His pet from the table top, she moves to her knees at His feet, awaiting His next command...

Master reaches down, His hand reaching into long auburn tresses, yanking her head back as He leans down, kissing her passionately, whispering for her hearing only...'very good my lil pet, now, it is time to go home..'

rising up, she falls in step behind Master, her eyes lowered to the floor, looking at nothing but the ground He walks upon, all that she is based upon what He allows... Master opens the car door, ushering her in...

she lays back upon the seat, inching up the skirt once more as she silently begs to please Master... her heart racing as Master starts the car... beginning the unusually long drive home... His touches teasing her as He drives...

lost in the moments... her smile brightening as the car drives within the driveway... Master helps His pet from the vehicle... leading her by the leash to the doorway... stepping to the side as He orders His pet in...with the words... 'undress and crawl to the room, pet'

with practice grace, His pet unbuttons the short blouse, straightening her arms, it slides down with a sensual touch, her thumbs hooking within the waistband, sliding down the skirt to her ankles, knees never bending...

she step from the skirt, and melts to knees, lowering her shoulders, leaving her sweet ass up to Master's view... as she begins crawling forward... His lil wanton pet's flesh heating as she feels His eyes upon her...

crawling into the room, the floor well padded, she moves to the center of the room as she has been taught, pushing up to widely spread knees, fiery tresses falling over right shoulder, as she prepares to wait for Master...

hearing His steps before she sees Master's steps entering the room.. her breath quickens, she fights to keep her gaze lowered, her tongue stilled, hearing Him make His preparations, feeling Master move to stand above her...

'hands, now, My pet'... she obediently lifts them high above her, feeling the thick leather cuffs tighten, hearing the click as they are secured together... feeling the pull as Master fastens it to the leather strap from the ceiling... unwrapping the other end from the wall hook... He raises His pet to standing, and then just a bit more...

feeling His hands caress and pinch along bared flesh...a slap falling upon the curve of her ass, before Master reaches... clamping tiny ankles in cuffs... spreading them upon a wide bar, leaving His pet open to His every desire...

she hears Him walk away, her mind silently begging for His return, remembering well the time she was left here, alone... fearing how she had displeased Master, never wanting to feel such despair again...

the relief rushing through her as His pet hears the footfalls... feeling His hand caress up her spine, just before the room goes dark, a blindfold laid over cobalt gaze... a whimper rushing to her lips... her trust in Him complete... she slows her racing mind... anxious to please Master... feeling the reaction from within her belly as she waits... hearing His small knowing chuckle...

the next sensation is that of the lash which falls upon her tight ass, her soft cry fueled by the pleasure that rips through her... finding that heightened as the lash seems to fall indiscriminately upon His pet... her moans turning to whimpers...

begging for His use... pleading for His touch... 'please, Master, please use Your slut... please Master... please, take from her all that You desire, Master... please... please...' biting her lower lip... trying to arch to her powerful Master, as the handle is run against slick petals, a shot of lust rushes higher through her.. 'please, Master...'

feeling Master slide up close behind His slut... His thick cock pressed between her ass cheeks, teasing her mercilessly... 'please, Master.. please... please may she feel Your cock in her... please Master, please fuck Your slut...'

the torture continues, having Master's cock so near, but not yet driven into His slut.. the emptiness of her screaming for use... needing to feel Him driven deep within her... going wild with need, a beast in His control...

the kiss of the whip falling again and again... light, hard, glancing, teasing... over all of her body... no inch of flesh left untouched as Master's hand roughly yanks her head back, His mouth attacking the smoothness of her arched neck.. cries emanating as she feels Master's teeth testing her flesh...

'that's it My slut... you enjoyed performing tonight, didn't you?' He growls to her, as she feels His hand reach to cup and massage one of her breasts, feeling her painfully taut nipple caught between His fingers in a pleasure-filled pinch...

'yes, Master... yes, Your pet enjoyed this evening... thank You, my Master.. thank You,' a feral moan escapes... 'please, Master... please fuck Your slut... please use her for Your needs, please, Master...'

with a chuckle, He moves away... her heated flesh burned by the coldness of Him not being near her... her 'blindness' leaving her all the more vulnerable... a soft sound coming from her pouty lips as Master moves before her... stepping between her spread thighs... with a single move, as He lifts her legs to His hips, driving deep within her...her head thrown back...

driven so high by Master's pounding strokes... the sound of their flesh slapping with each stroke.. her blood boiling from all the teasing torture of before...His slut unable to meet His strokes is driven insane by the feel of her cunt grasping His length...

'please... please, Master... may Your slut cum for You... please may she coat Your cock with her cum... please, Master?'... her breath in short gasps, barely able to form the words for what she feels now... the world moving in slow motion as she waits to hear...

'Yes, My slut... cum for Me... cum for me NOW!'... the stroking becoming shockingly more powerful... as she tightens around Master's cock, convulsing the wetness of her inner flesh, her voice hoarse with need as feral moans rip from deep within her...

even as she is still coming down from the powerful orgasm that rocked her entire body, Master slides from within His slut, His cock shimmering with the juices of His... and sinks the full length of His hard shaft deep within her tight ass.. the fall of the whip upon her beginning once more...

the growls emanating from Master, sending shivers through her trembling body... as each stroke prolongs the orgasm that had rocked her just a moment ago... 'please, Master... please, don't stop fucking Your lil whore... please, Master.. please, yes... yes... please...'

'don't worry My lil slut, I will use you until I am well satisfied... ' Master growls at her... as she continues riding the waves of pleasure that only He can give her... the pounding of His cock driving deep, stretching her wide...

'cum for Me, again...NOW, slut' Master orders... His whore obeying without question, as she feels His thick shaft pulsalting just before His seed burns into her... His explosion filling her, her body convulsing upon Him...

Master still buried within her... He reaches up and unlatches her wrists from the hook... holding her upon Him for a moment... sliding Himself from within her, lifting His slut and carrying her to His couch, laying her tender flesh out before Him, and reaching to remove the spreader bar...

laying down beside His slut, Master runs a fingertip along her flesh... tracing the red swatches left by the whip... lowering to kiss them tenderly, before wrapping her in His strong hold... whispering softly...

'You serve me well, my lil slut... now sleep here, in My arms, Mine...'

His_pet
His_pet
11 Followers