Field Trip Follies Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,286 Followers

And now, with her bouncing all around him, he was thrilled by her infectious happiness. She reminded him of all those enthusiastic little kids who went crazy when he danced around in his costume. But this time... it wasn't a kid. It was a naked girl... a naked woman, actually. Sure, she was tiny and had an adorable baby-face, but he knew that she was at least a year older than him. The fact that a naked woman was rubbing against his boner made his heart race with delight. He wanted to say something to her, but of course, Big Blue Bear doesn't talk, so he began to hop around with her in a circle, moving the way he naturally moved when he was wearing the Bear. He was rewarded with gleeful giggles from his naked little fan.

Why is she acting this way? The room stinks of pot, so I guess she's high. I never hang out with stoners... I didn't know they were like this! But, if pot turns girls into raging lust-beasts, I might have to make some new friends!

Brandi thought she was having a drug-induced hallucination. What the fuck? This is so surreal. Ayako's dancing naked with the Big Blue Bear. What the fuck was in those joints? But... I didn't smoke nearly as much as Alyson and Ayako, so why would I be hallucinating? Wait a second... I'm not seeing things. This is real. This is fucking real! Oh holy shit!! Ayako's really dancing naked with the Big Blue Bear! Oh, this is just too perfect!

Brandi knew how crazy Ayako was for Big Blue, so she always played along whenever Ayako insisted that inside the Bear's bright blue fur there were bear muscles and bear bones and bear internal organs, instead of a seven-foot-tall, acne-ridden, queer acrobat named Killian Kirk. Then Brandi noticed the erection tenting Big Blue's furry blue crotch. Fuck!? Ayako's totally giving Killian a boner! I guess he's not so queer after all!

"Well, well, well... if it isn't the Big Blue Bear!"

Killian turned sharply at the sound of a girl's voice. For one terrifying moment he thought Dana Lee was awake, but no. Brandi Osterhott, the Goth chick with tattoos and blue hair, was looking at him from the other bed! She was wearing one of the glittery blue costumes of the Colorguard, and a big, gap-toothed smile spread out on her face. She started crawling toward him on the bed, making her massive tattooed tits slosh about in the super-tight glittery blue costume. Killian had always admired the size and bounciness of Brandi's breasts, but now they looked bigger than ever. In fact, they were literally oozing out of that outfit. He saw that the back zipper was almost totally open, and when she sat back on her haunches, he was sure he could see the top of her pink areolas, surrounded by a swirling pattern of tattoos. Oh dang... look at that! Her nipples are only nanometers away from falling out!

Ayako squealed in Japanese, "Look, Brandi-San, the Big Blue Bear has come for a visit!"

Brandi didn't understand Japanese, but she got the gist of it. "I see, Ayako-san. I see... Well, hello, Mr. Bear. Or do you prefer Blue? Or... maybe Big?" She snickered. The bear just stared back at her, with that silly, permanent smile turning up the corners of his adorable face. "Hey, Ayako-san... you guys should dance a little closer." Brandi grabbed Ayako's soft ass with her left hand and Big Blue's fuzzy ass with her right, and pushed them together. Killian squeaked inside the Bear's hollow head, making Brandi smile.

Wow! Killian's ass is as hard as a rock! I don't know why I'm surprised. He is a gymnast after all. But Ayako's is soft as a loaf of fresh bread. Yummy.

Killian had no idea what to do. A naked girl was rubbing herself against his cock, while a nearly naked girl was fondling his ass. This is so unreal! But he was glad Brandi had called the Japanese girl by name, because he was determined to remember her name forever. Ayako! What a beautiful name! Ayako, Ayako, Ayako...

Brandi said, "Look, Ayako-san. You've made Big Blue Bear-san extra happy." She put her hand on the back of Ayako's head and tilted it down, directing her attention to the bulge between the Bear's furry blue legs.

Ayako squealed in delight. I've made Big Blue Bear-san happy! She reached out to touch the hard furry bump. Big Blue Bear-san gasped, and gave a little jump. She looked up at him with concern, but he smiled down at her, so she kept rubbing, sliding her hand up and down the underside of his big bear penis.

Oh, shit, she's touching my junk! Killian looked down, and saw the happiness gleaming in Ayako's hazel eyes. Then she said something in Japanese that sounded like a question. Perhaps, "Is this good?" or... "Shall I keep doing this?" Acting on auto-pilot, he gave her the Big Blue Bear's patented double thumbs-up sign, making her squeal in delight. Then she wrapped both hands around his cock and started stroking him from base to tip. Oh my god! She's touching it! An actual girl is jerking me off! This is so awesome!

Brandi took her hand of Ayako's ass to fondle Killian's balls. She thought of making a wise-ass comment about him having 'blue balls', but then her fingers discovered a half-inch gap in the center seam of the costume. Well, well, well, Big Blue needs a little needlework. She put her finger inside the hole and felt Killian's pubic hair tickling her fingertip. She grinned, having a wonderful wicked idea.

"Ayako-san, hop up here and give him a kiss." As Ayako got up on the bed, Brandi slipped to floor, then kneeled behind the Bear.

Killian was disappointed when Ayako let go of his cock but he was happy to see her hopping up onto the bed. Now he could see her adorable face up close. Hazel eyes... pale skin... blue-dyed eyebrows... oh god, she's cute! She hugged him, pressing her firm tits into his chest. He hugged her back, and then she started kissing the Bear's big smiling mouth, peppering it with little pecks. He slowly ran his fuzzy paws down her back, until his hands were cupping her ass.

Right about then, he noticed that Brandi was behind him, and was reaching up between his legs. He hoped she was going to fondle his balls some more, so he opened his legs wider. Then he saw Ayako running her pretty little tongue around the Bear's open, smiling mouth. Holy crap, she's trying to French kiss the Bear! I wish I could kiss her back. Hey... maybe I can. He craned his long neck forward and stuck his tongue out. After feeling around with it for a bit, he felt her tongue touch it. An electrical jolt shot straight to his heart. Then he felt her little lips wrapping around the tip of his tongue and sucking it. He craned forward as far as possible, but his lips only barely brushed against hers once or twice. It was frustrating but utterly awesome. Oh, man... we're Frenching... sort of! This is so cool!

Brandi had her two index fingers in the little hole, pulling them in different directions. She felt the seam beginning to pop, thread by thread. She worked her way forward bit by bit, until she could clearly see Killian's ball-sack dangling out of the open seam, only partially covered by a loose pair of boxers. She felt a dirty thrill at the sight of his downy testicles. She resisted the urge to fondle them, not wanting to give the game away. Oh shit, this is gonna be good!

Brandi returned to sitting on the edge of the bed. "Ayako-san! Come down here! You have to see this!" Ayako plopped down next to her, right in front of the Bear's tented crotch. "You won't believe this, Ayako-san, but Big Blue Bear-san is even more excited than before! Look!" With one sudden move, she reached up into the open seam, then through the loose leg of Killian's boxers, wrapped her fingers around his cock and yanked it down causing it to pop out into the open, in all its pale pink splendor.

Ayako and Killian gasped at the same time.

Killian suddenly realized that Ayako was staring at his naked cock. He wanted to run away, but Brandi had a solid hold on his ass. And then Ayako reached toward him with her pale, delicate little hands and touched his naked cock! She did it gently at first, almost worshipfully, slowly sweeping her fingertips up and down the veiny shaft, exploring every shape of him.

Oh, my god... she's touching it! She's really touching it! A girl is actually touching my cock! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Zeus! Thank you Yoda! Thank you whoever is making this miracle happen!

Ayako felt that a perfect moment in her life was transpiring. She was sitting next to her best friend in the world, touching Big Blue Bear-san's beautiful pink cock! She'd seen a lot of cocks back in Japan, but never one as kawaii as this. It was narrow and long, with pronounced veins running up the sides to the big, angled helmet on the tip. He's longer than Takeshi... though not quite as big around. But so pink and pretty!! Oh... so beautiful! A little drop of cloudy liquid oozed out the little hole on the tip, then dripped down onto the back of Ayako's wrist. She giggled with delight then licked it off her hand. Oh... so yummy!

Then she felt Brandi's hand on the back of her neck, pushing her gently forward. She didn't fight, but simply opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around Big Blue Bear-san's warm cock. She enjoyed the feel of its veiny surface sliding atop her tongue all the way into the back of her throat.

Killian felt weak in the knees. It took all his concentration not to fall over from the surprise of seeing his cock sliding between Ayako's perfect lips, and into her warm, wet mouth. Oh my god! My first blowjob! It's happening! It's really happening!! I'm so glad I didn't let Christian suck me! He's not even half as cute as Ayako!

Ayako was glad that Takeshi had introduced her to the art of iramachio. Now she used all she'd learned to bring pleasure to Big Blue Bear-san's long, pink cock. She slurped it slowly, holding the shaft tight, and slobbering copiously to lubricate her hand so she could stroke it with her mouth and hand at the same time. She looked up at his smiling face, never breaking contact with his huge, glassy eyes as she sucked and slurped faster and faster. She felt Brandi-san's hand massaging his balls, and Brandi-san's other hand circling around her back to fondle her left breast.

Killian couldn't help but notice that Brandi was squeezing Ayako's tit. Then she started to kiss Ayako's ear with loving intimacy. Good, grief! Is Brandi a lesbian? Is Ayako bisexual? Or are both of them? Oh, who cares? So am I! Ayako was looking up at him with a magical glow in her big hazel eyes. No girl had ever looked at him like this before. Not even close. It was incredible. His heart did sixteen backward somersaults in a row.

Oh my god... is it possible? Did I just fall in love with her? I think I did! I think I did!! Uh, oh... uh, oh... UH, OH! I'm gonna cum!

Ayako felt Big Blue Bear-san's cock swelling up and getting extra hard, so she knew it was time to decide. Should I finish him off, or prolong his pleasure? She chose the later. She stopped sucking at the last possible moment, something that Takeshi had taught her how to do. Big Blue Bear-san issued a long, satisfying moan, as he teetered on the very brink of orgasm. Then she pulled Brandi-san's hand from his balls, causing him to moan in sweet frustration. She gave the tip of his cock a sweet little kiss, then turned to her blue-haired friend and let Brandi-san ravish her mouth with that studded tongue of hers.

Killian was amazed how close he came to cumming. It seemed as if Ayako knew exactly when to stop to prevent it from happening. It was a stunning skill, but he was aching for release. He started to rub his cock with his furry right paw, but Ayako took his hand in hers and held it tight. He felt his need to cum recede, so he kneeled to catch his breath. Once there, he was captivated with the sight of the two girls slurping and sucking each other's tongues with their pretty lips. Damn... I wish I could kiss them, but there's no way to do that with this head on... and if they saw my acne... well, that would be the end of that. Their kissing and petting got hotter, heavier and more desperately horny with every passing second. The whole time, Ayako held Killian's paw tight, occasionally giving it an affectionate squeeze, to let him know that though her lips belonged to Brandi, her heart belonged to him. He grinned with each squeeze, and felt his love for her growing deeper and stronger.

Killian's eyes strayed from their lips to Brandi's E-cups. They were sloshing around in that glittery top, just begging to be touched. So he gingerly reached out and lightly palmed her breast with his left paw. Brandi noticed, then yanked down the top of her uniform, making her big breasts spill out.

Brandi smiled at him. "Go to town, Big Blue!" Then she went back to kissing Ayako.

Killian was crazed with happiness as he fondled her naked breasts, feeling their amazing heft and bounce. Oh man, I'm touching a girl's tits! He couldn't actually feel her skin through the thick padding on his palm, but he enjoyed their squishy malleability. Wow, they're big... bigger than my hands, and I have huge hands! And look at those crazy tattoos all over them! Wow, that's intricate. Celtic knots crawling all the way up her arms then across her breasts, covering everything except her areolas and... wow... she's got fishhooks through her nipples!! This is one hard-core Goth chick!

Brandi loved the feel of Big Blue's fuzzy paws on her breasts, almost as much as she was enjoyed Ayako's tongue in her mouth. I never kissed a girl before tonight, but I love it! Oh fuck, Ayako... I wish you'd touch my pussy... Then, almost as if Ayako were a mind reader, she let go of the Bear's right hand and pushed Brandi onto her back. Brandi automatically opened her legs wide, as Ayako ran her left hand up Brandi's inner thigh. Yes Ayako... yes, touch my pussy!

Killian's eyes were glued to Brandi's pussy. It was bald and pale, with a dragon tattoo crawling across her upper labia. Her ruddy pussy lips were fat and fleshy, and her large clitoris had two glittery studs through it. Ayako was staring at it too, with open-mouthed fascination. Then she crawled up onto her hands and knees next to Brandi and started touching her pussy with gentle, delicate movements. It was incredible, watching those adorable little fingers with blue nail-polish, sliding up and down, then between Brandi's fat, fleshy pussy lips.

Ayako was amazed by how wet Brandi was. Juices were literally flowing out of her, and dripping down onto the bed. Ayako rubbed her pussy, swirling her fingers around Brandi's studs, making her moan. Then once her fingers were nice and wet, she brought them to her lips to taste her friend's pussy. Mmmm... she's almost sweet. She touched Brandi some more, then lifted her hand to Big Blue Bear-san's open, smiling mouth.

Killian stared at Ayako's glistening fingers. The sticky juices on her fingers looked thick and smelled wonderfully musky. Ayako's fingers came farther into the Bear's mouth, and Killian stuck out his tongue and licked them clean, making Ayako giggle delightfully. I can't believe it... I'm tasting Brandi's pussy! It made his cock throb with lust. Ayako went back to fingering Brandi and Killian licked his lips, savoring Brandi's after-taste, fascinated by the exploratory way Ayako was fingering Brandi's clit. Wow... I don't think she's done this before. I guess this is a first time for all of us!

Killian had a sudden, naughty impulse. He put his right hand on the back of Ayako's head, and pushed her gently downward.

Ayako knew what Big Blue Bear-san wanted her to do. I've never gone down on a girl before... but if he wants me to, I will! She stuck out her tongue and let his furry paw push her face into her friend's sweet pussy.

Brandi moaned, "Oh holy goddess! Yeah! Lick my cunt! Lick my cunt, Ayako-san!"

Ayako parted Brandi's pussy lips, and licked up and down, slowly working her tongue in deeper, until she felt the half-inch hole in the center of Brandi's hymen. As she did that, she felt surges of Brandi's juices welling out. She slurped up the juice, drawing Brandi's fat lips into her mouth.

Killian still had his paw on Brandi's tits, but he noticed how delicious Ayako's breasts looked dangling from her chest in this kneeling position so he cupped his right paw under them. I'm touching two girl's tits now! Oh, man, oh, man, oh, man! He began to gently fondle them both, pinching their nipples with his furry fingers. He was in absolute heaven.

Well... almost. The only thing that wasn't perfect about this moment was the fact that he was as thirsty as hell. He needed a drink of water in the worst way, but he was terrified of taking a break and bursting this magical bubble. Just don't think about it... you can always get a drink later, but when are you gonna have a chance to see a girl licking another girl's junk?

Ayako remembered watching Brandi masturbate herself, so she decided to try to copy her. She reached under Brandi's thigh with her left hand, and inserted a single finger through Brandi's hymen hole. Then she felt around inside, searching for the little lump of flesh that Brandi had taught her about. Ah... there it is... kind of like mine, but even bigger! As she did this, she gestured for Big Blue Bear-san get closer. He leaned in so that his head was right between Brandi's legs. Ayako grinned, wanting to give him a wonderful surprise.

Brandi felt Ayako's finger rubbing her g-spot just right. "Yeahhhhh... that's it! Just... like... that!" Then Ayako began flicking her clit studs with her tongue at the same time, causing a rush of pressure to build up deep inside Brandi's crotch until it felt like she was about to explode. Her pussy started clenching and vibrating around Ayako's finger, and then she started gasping, "Oh, yeah! Yeah! Make me cum! Make me cum, Ayako! Yeah! Yeah! That's it! That's it! That's... oh, oh, oh... I'm cumming! I'm cummiiiiiing!"

Killian was startled by the powerful jet of liquid that shot out of Brandi's pussy. It came right through the Bear's open mouth and drenched his entire face. Holy shit! She's peeing on me! But it didn't smell like pee at all. Hey, I've seen this on the internet! She's a squirter! Just like Sabrina Deep! He licked the corners of his mouth. Brandi's cum tasted sweet and fresh. Ayako smiled at him, giggling with pride at her work. Then she fingered Brandi's pussy some more, making Brandi squeal.

"Oh shit! Here it cums again! Aaaaaa!"

Killian opened his mouth just as Brandi squirted, and chugged her hot cum.

He wasn't thirsty anymore.

Meanwhile...

When Alyson stopped sobbing, Lindsey pulled back from the hug and made Alyson lay there for another minute while she rinsed the soap residue off her perfect, pale and freckly body. Then she pulled Alyson to her feet and helped her step out of the tub. Alyson wobbled woozily and giggled as Lindsey dried her off. She was getting sleepy, so Lindsey led Alyson to the bed.

"Why don't you rest here for a while?"

Alyson got into bed and grinned up at Lindsey like a little girl. Lindsey was about to pull the covers over her when Alyson said, "Kiss me nighty-night Mrs. Foster."

Lindsey leaned forward to kiss Alyson on the forehead, but Alyson raised her chin to give Lindsey a quick, lusty French kiss. Lindsey pulled back... but only got an inch or two before leaning in for more. They kissed sweetly and tenderly for several minutes. Lindsey explored her student's mouth and Alyson explored her teacher's. Then Alyson started massaging Lindsey's breasts through her thin sports bra, pinching and pulling her nipples until they were jutting through the stretchy fabric.

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,286 Followers