Field Trip Follies Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,286 Followers

Killian moaned as his semi-erect cock was engulfed by the stranger's mouth. Oh, shit! Who's down there? Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god... Wait a minute... there were supposed to be four girls in this room, but I saw only three. It must be their roommate! And Dana Lee doesn't go anywhere without... oh holy mother of Zeus... Alyson Ferrie is sucking my cock!

He could suddenly picture the high school beauty queen kneeling between his legs, with her long red hair flowing down onto his furry blue legs, while she worked his cock in and out of her insanely beautiful mouth. He felt his cock surging to full hardness at the mental image of it.

Lindsey felt the imaginary Bear's cock swelling in her mouth. Soon it was a little over seven inches long and rock hard. Wow... it feels so real. It was narrow, but she didn't mind. It made it easy to suck without having to cover her teeth with her lips. And she loved the feel of his fat, angled helmet sliding across her tongue. It was like a great big, squishy lollypop that tasted of pussy. She greedily slurped the pre-cum, which was welling out of the tip. Mmm... yummy. This hallucination tastes good! I wonder what it would feel like inside my pussy?

Dana Lee watched Mrs. Foster stand up, and was once again surprised to see the beautiful Mexicana peeling off her lacy black panties. Holy shit! Mrs. Foster's gonna fuck Killian Kirk! Oh shit! I did too, but fuck... she's a teacher! She's not supposed to do this kinda thing. This is so... COOL! Dana Lee quickly repositioned herself to make room for Mrs. Foster by sitting up on Killian's chest.

Lindsey turned her back to Dana Lee and straddled the Bear's legs. Then she hiked up her skirt, slowly to give Dana Lee a nice long look as her ass. After that she bent over at the waist, resting her hands on the Bear's furry blue shins and looked at Dana Lee from between her legs. She smiled to see Dana Lee staring right at her pussy. Yeah, she's definitely a hallucination. The real Dana Lee wouldn't stare right at my snatch. She still thinks she's straight.

Dana Lee couldn't believe she was looking right at Mrs. Foster's pussy. Wow... it's hard to believe that up until yesterday, I was never interested in any pussy but my own. But now... Oh shit. She's not moving. She wants me to... to... Oh, fuck it... I guess I gotta try it sooner or later. Dana Lee leaned forward slowly, getting closer and closer. Mrs. Foster arched her back a bit, opening her ass cheeks and raising her furry pussy. Dana Lee's nose slipped between her teacher's soft butt cheeks, then she licked those wiggly brown lips with the flat of her tongue. So this is what pussy tastes like. "Mmmmmm." She worked the tip of her tongue downward, until it slipped under the little fleshy hood over Mrs. Foster's clit. Then she flicked the hard little nub several times with her tongue, making it grow, and making Mrs. Foster's thighs tremble.

Lindsey moaned, "Yeah... that feels good, Dana Lee. Lick my pussy."

Killian leaned sideways, desperate to see what was going on. Oh crap! Alyson's licking Dana Lee's pussy! I gotta see this! But he couldn't see a thing past Dana Lee's backside, so having nothing better to do, he reached around Dana Lee's waist and started to fondle her little breasts, loving the feel of her long, rubbery nipples between his bare fingers.

Meanwhile, Dana Lee ran her hands up and down Mrs. Foster's creamy legs as she ate her out. Oh shit, this is so freaky good! I thought it would be gross but it's fucking awesome! She tastes so good! Fuck... I can't believe I'm eating my English teacher's pussy. Every guy in school would be so jealous of me right now!

Lindsey was gasping with each little move of Dana Lee's tongue. Oh fuck... she's good at this. But I guess she would be. She's just in my imagination after all. I wonder if the imaginary Bear is just as good a fucker as she is a sucker.

Dana Lee sat up straight when Mrs. Foster started to squat. Oh shit. This is it! Dana Lee grabbed Killian's cock and held it erect, then bit her lip at the incredible sight of Killian's shaft disappearing inside Mrs. Foster's furry pussy. She slid all the way down in one swift move.

Killian's entire body went tense as the head of his cock slammed into the back wall of the fourth pussy he'd fucked that day. He reached out to touch her creamy ass to verify that he wasn't imagining things. Oh my god! I'm fucking Alyson Ferrie!!! I'm fucking the most beautiful girl in school! She started riding him up and down with incredible speed and insistence, slamming him into her depths again and again, all the while moaning, hissing and whimpering. It was unbelievable. Back when they were kids, they'd attended the same dance and acrobatics classes. He tried to flirt with her, but she never seemed even remotely interested so he gave up. But he never stopped lusting after her. He always watched her twirling routines with rapt attention, staring at her face, her breasts... her ass... and now he was feeling her ass with his hands, and she was fucking the shit out of him!

Wow. I'm actually fucking Alyson Ferrie! Wow, wow, wow! Leaving one hand on her ass, he reached his other hand between Dana Lee's legs, and slipped his long fingers into her wet vagina, and tried to touch her as he'd seen Ayako touching Brandi earlier. Who woulda thought a pizza-face like me would be banging the two hottest chicks in school... on the same day... at the same time!?

Dana Lee moaned at Killian's touch. Oh shit, he has such big hands... such long fingers... fuck! He's hitting my g-spot just right!! She still had her hand wrapped around the base of Killian's cock as Mrs. Foster fucked him reverse-cowgirl. She felt Mrs. Foster's wet pussy slapping into her knuckles on each down-thrust. Wow... she's so wet and warm! Dana Lee reached around Mrs. Foster's waist and between her legs, and ran her long fingers into a furry, wet patch of pubic hair, until she felt Killian's cock slipping in and out of her teacher's velvety lips. Then she found Mrs. Foster's fat clit, and began to swirl it in time with Mrs. Foster's thrusts.

Dana Lee's vaginal vaginal muscles shiver uncontrollably around Killian's fingers. "Oh, shit... that feels so good Big Blue... fuck! Fuck... FUCK!! Keep it up! I'm gonna cum!"

Lindsey was quivering all over. Oh fuck this feels so good! Stuffed full of cock! Yeah. Yeah this is what I've been wanting all day. Oh, god... I feel it coming... I feel it... cumming!!! "Ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuck! Yes! Yes! YES! YES!! YEESSSS!!!!"

Killian felt Alyson freeze in mid-squat, her calves quivering like crazy, so he started thrusting himself up into her, and kept it up tirelessly for minute after minute until she let out a long, satisfied moan and collapsed forward onto his shins. Dana Lee's orgasm played out a few second's later, after which she collapsed forward on top of Alyson's back. Man, oh, man. I made them both cum at the same time! Killian, you are the man! Or, should I say, you are the BEAR!

Lindsey was in another place. Oh fuck... fuck... that's what I needed... that's just what I needed. Oh. Goddamn it, that was good. Too bad it's all in my imagination. She giggled. "Fuck. That was incredible, Dana Lee."

"Don't thank me. Thank the Big Blue Bear."

Then they both giggled together. Lindsey clenched her pussy around the Bear's still-hard cock and said, "Thank you Big Blue."

Killian growled "Growll, growl growllll." Or "Why, thank you" in bear-talk.

Lindsey loved the feel of Dana Lee hugging her tight from behind. "Mmmm. You feel so real. You feel so real."

"Huh?"

"I could almost believe this is really happening."

Dana Lee was confused. What is Mrs. Foster talking about? She's acting kinda weird actually. Just like Ayako was acting earlier. Like all of us were acting last night after we smoked those freaky joints. Wait... is Mrs. Foster stoned? Has she been smoking that same shit? How is that even possible? Maybe... maybe Alyson gave her one? Maybe! That would explain this, for one thing. Brandi said Alyson was with her. Hey, that reminds me... where is Alyson anyway?

"Uh... where's Alyson? Is she okay? Brandi said you were cleaning her off or something. I couldn't figure out what she was talking about."


Lindsey hummed, enjoying the little post-orgasms that were rippling through her vagina. "Alyson... Alyson... oh, yeah... she's fine, Dana Lee. Resting."


Killian gave a little start. Wait... this girl's not Alyson Ferrie? Holy crud! Oh man... her pussy... it's rippling around my cock! That feels so weird... and wonderful... but who the heck is she?

"Resting? In your room? Is she coming back here?"


"If you're not a dream, fetch my purse."

"Uh... Okay." Dana Lee hopped off the bed.

Killian's eyes widened as he got his first glimpse of the mystery girl from behind. Definitely not Alyson... this girl's a brunette! She was small of build, and wearing a blue dress, and 'fuck me' pumps. Right after Dana Lee got out of bed, the mystery girl pushed herself up on her arms and began to ride his cock again, but slowly this time. Killian propped himself up on his elbows and looked down at her fine, light brown ass. He had a perfect view of his cock sliding in and out of her wiggly brown pussy lips. It was an unbelievably erotic sight, but he was baffled.

He could only think of one straight-haired, brown-skinned brunette in the band with a narrow, athletic build like this. Anna Stephens. Oh, my god. I'm fucking Anna Stephens! She's fifteen! Oh shit... oh shit... I'm committing statutory rape!!! OH NO!!! He stared at her beautiful backside, frozen with terror. What do I do? Oh shit! I'm fucking a minor! Oh this is bad!! This is so freaking bad!!! I'll go to jail, just like uncle Ronny! He knew that he should stop her and make a run for it, but all he could do was watch his cock sliding slowly in and out of her tight little fifteen-year-old pussy. It felt so good, and besides, the milk was spilt already, so why cry over it?

Lindsey said, "Just a second. Oh... fuck... it's in here somewhere... oh... shit, this Bear cock feels good...."

Killian realized with relief that it wasn't Anna Stephen's voice. Anna had a hint of southern twang. Who is this girl? There's something familiar about her voice... I just can't place it. His mind started to run through every female student on the trip one by one, trying to place her.

Lindsey kept rummaging through her cavernous purse, though it was difficult to concentrate with her snatch full of Bear meat. Finally she said, "Oh... here it is." Lindsey handed a keycard to Dana Lee. "Room 6004. Go get her."

"What?"

"Go get her, Dana Lee. Go on. Go, go, go. You only have till 1... what time is it now...? Shit. 11:33. Hop to it, sweetie. Not much time left. She's waiting for you. Oh, and if you are real, make sure she gets to the bus by 1:30. Okay?"

Dana Lee looked at the keycard. Oh shit. Alyson. She means Alyson. Dana Lee took in a deep breath and felt her heart skip a beat. "Really? But..."

Lindsey yelled, "Stop beating around the fucking bush and fucking kiss her already!"

Dana Lee replied meekly, "Okay." Then she calmly walked to the closet and collected her and Alyson's uniforms. Then she pulled on her t-shirt and pink shorts. The last thing she retrieved before leaving was Alyson's beloved baton. Dana Lee looked down at Mrs. Foster riding Killian's beautiful cock. Dana Lee had been planning to fuck him again, but that didn't seem remotely important anymore. It's time for me to take care of unfinished business. She wanted to thank Mrs. Foster, but she looked awfully busy, so she slipped quietly out into the hall.

Killian watched Dana Lee leave, wanting to say something to her, to thank her for making an incredible dream of his come true, but all he could do was growl her goodbye, certain that he'd never get another shot at her beautiful pussy again. The second the door closed, the brunette stood up turned around, and looked down at him with her hands on her hips and a crooked smile on her face.

Killian's mind did a quadruple summersault. Oh, my god... It's Mrs. Foster!!! He was petrified with shock. His English Teacher was standing over him with her legs wide open. It was simply unbelievable. Mrs. Foster! I've been fucking Mrs. Foster!

He flashed on all the times he'd stared at Mrs. Foster's tight little body in her classroom, feeling guilty to be lusting after such a sweet, innocent little woman. Mrs. Foster was definitely one of his favorite teachers ever, and not just because she was easy on the eyes. She was also funny, sweet, and smart. Moreover, she took a personal interest in all her students, and even volunteered long hours after school tutoring kids with learning disabilities. Killian went to the same church as Mrs. Foster, and sometimes helped her make and deliver sandwiches to the homeless folks out at Jacksonville Beach. He only did it once in a while, but she did it almost every weekend. She was an angel. An absolute angel. But now that beautiful little Christian angel was standing over him, her legs wide open like the whore of Babylon.

How is this happening? Why is she doing this? I've never even flirted with her. Not once! He couldn't think of any logical reason for his amazing luck this morning. He'd had his first blowjob, first fuck, second fuck, third fuck, and now his fourth. Best of all he'd fallen madly in love with Ayako, and he was pretty sure she loved him back, or at least the Bear part of him. But this was a stunning development that simply defied belief. Mrs. Foster was staring down at him with those amazing eyes of hers, smiling that same sweet, innocent smile she always had in class. Killian looked up at her pussy in awe.

Lindsey looked down at the Big Blue Bear, stunned by the incredible vividness of this hallucination. He had large furry blue ears and a big smiling face. He's kinda cute. She plopped down on top of the Bear's thighs, his cock nestling against her belly. She leaned forward, running her hands under his oversized football jersey and all over his furry belly and chest. She was impressed by the well-developed muscles she felt. He looked so skinny, but he was definitely not scrawny. He was ripped under all that fur. "My, oh my, Big Blue, what big muscles you have." She giggled, then ran her fingers around his big furry ears. "And what big ears you have." Then she touched his big open smile. "And what a big mouth you have." Then she reached down and started stroking his hard penis. "And what a big cock you have."

Rule #2 forbade Killian from talking in costume, but after a day like this, the normal rules of the universe no longer seemed to apply. He was desperate to communicate his desires, so he growled in the deepest voice he could muster, "All the better to fuck you with, Mrs. Foster." Then he grabbed her hips, lifted her, and plopped her down onto his cock again.

Lindsey moaned as his cock filled her pussy again. "Oh fuck, yeah, Big Blue! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!!"

Killian bounced her up and down on his cock with powerful pelvic thrusts. Then he ran his hands up her body and cupped her firm little breasts. I'm touching Mrs. Foster's tits. Dang... I can feel her nipples under there... I don't think she's wearing a bra. He pulled down on the top a bit, and she shrugged her shoulders so the straps fell off, allowing him to peel her top down, exposing those perfect, pale brown B-cups. Her areolas were pinkish brown, and her nipples were hard and long, and he touched them with his bare hands, stunned by his incredibly good luck. When he tweaked her nipples she let out a delightful moan.

Lindsey wondered hazily why the Big Blue Bear had a man's hands instead of bear paws. They were huge and hairless, and strong! But they felt good on her breasts, so she didn't waste much time worrying about this weird detail of her hallucination.

Killian massaged his teacher's tits with growing urgency, trying to memorize every detail, as her dripping wet pussy throbbed around his cock. Suddenly she leaned forward and crawled up his chest, making his cock pop out. He was about to object, but then she lowered one of her bare breasts into the Bear's open mouth. He excitedly arched his neck forward and wrapped his lips around her tit and started to suckle the first nipple he'd sucked since he was a baby. Man, oh, man! This is totally crazy! Her nipple grew and hardened in his mouth until it was over half an inch long. Then she shifted over and lowered her other tit into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around and around, feeling every detail of her flesh on his taste buds. Oh god... oh god... oh god... I'm sucking my English teacher's tits! She started to sit erect, but he hugged her in tight. He wasn't done sucking her tits just yet.

Lindsey was glad the Big Blue Bear liked her boobs. She knew they were spectacular, but sometimes she wished they were bigger. All the boobs she'd seen growing up, first her mother's and aunt's, then later her sister's, were all larger than hers. But the Big Blue Bear couldn't get enough of them. "Touch my pussy, Big Blue."

Killian groaned with lust and ran his right hand down her back, and slipped it across her asshole, and inserted two long fingers into her gaping wet vagina. Then he started tentatively touching her asshole with his other hand.


Lindsey moaned, "Yeah, Big Blue... but get your fingers wet first."

Killian growled acknowledgment, then made his fingers wet with her pussy juices, and worked his index finger into his teacher's anus. She moaned and quivered on top of him, as he slid both hands into her holes, going deeper with each thrust. Soon she was having another orgasm. He stopped sucking her tits, and just enjoyed the feel of her long nipples brushing across his lips and nose as she wriggled about in ecstasy.

Killian fingered Mrs. Foster through an incredible little orgasm, until she collapsed like a rag-doll on top of him. Then he pulled his fingers slowly out of her ass and pussy, and flipped her onto her back. He spread her legs open and slammed his cock into her quivering pussy, making her screech with joy. Then he pulled it out very slowly before slamming it in again. She looked so crazed with pleasure that he kept doing it this way, fast then slow, with an unchanging cadence, for minute after minute. SLAM, withdraw, SLAM, withdraw, SLAM, withdraw.

Lindsey gasped with each slam, then moaned desperately with each agonizingly slow withdrawal. "Oh god... that's so good. I didn't think... a bear... could be... so... fucking... good... at fucking... a human."

"Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr," he growled as he slowly picked up the pace. When he began to sense that she was getting just the tiniest bit tired of this particular move, he got into a pushup pose and started thrusting his cock straight down into her, swiftly going in and out this time. She shrieked in joy, and grabbed her knees, pulling them wide open so he could go deep, ramming himself again and again against her back wall. He kept pistoning her this way, keeping up the same rhythm for fifteen sweaty, tireless minutes. It felt like a hundred and fifty degrees inside his furry costume, but all the gymnastics training he'd done his entire life had uniquely prepared him for a moment like this. He'd never realized those skills could be used in this way, but he was starting to realize he was probably a darn good lover, judging from the way these four amazing women had been reacting to him all morning.

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,286 Followers