Field Trip Follies Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers

Lindsey couldn't believe the Bear's stamina. Most men, her husband in particular, were always changing the pace, or flipping positions. Either they didn't have enough endurance, or they wanted to show off their moves. But Lindsey always loved it when a guy found that perfect rhythm, and kept at it until he made her cum fifteen times in a row. And the Big Blue Bear apparently had that skill. He was utterly inhuman, in fact. He just kept pounding her, never losing pace, until her entire pussy was quivering with joy, and she started skipping from orgasm to orgasm, and her entire body felt as if it had been transformed from solid matter into pure electrical energy.

Oh fucking Christ!!! It's too bad I'm hallucinating, because I'd like to take this Bear home with me. I could keep him as a pet. Yeah, that would be great. A pet to fuck me whenever Mark's out at sea. Oh fuck... what a fucking animal... "Oh SHIT! You fucking animal! Fuck me! Oh fuck! I'm cumming again! And again! Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk ohhhhhhhhhhh, yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

Killian looked over at the sleeping girls, certain that Mrs. Foster's screams would wake them up. He was suddenly worried about what Ayako would think of this. She'd given him permission to fuck Brandi and Dana Lee, but not Mrs. Foster. But both girls were absolutely dead to the world. They didn't stir a bit as Mrs. Foster screamed herself hoarse.

Lindsey's pussy felt like it was going numb. So she pulled her legs up higher and gasped, "Fuck me up the ass, you fucking animal!"

Killian would never have imagined Mrs. Foster would want something like that, but after a day like today, nothing surprised him any longer. He pulled out of her pussy, pushed her feet up against the headboard and began to work his cock into her ass. It went in much easier than it had with Brandi. I guess she's done this before.

"Yessssss," she hissed, feeling his cock stretching her anus wide.

Once he'd gone all the way in, Killian started buggering his English teacher full bore. She was cursing like a sailor the whole time. The way she said 'fuck' gave him tingles all over. He loved the sight of her perky tits pounding up and down her chest. After a while her asshole started to tighten, no doubt something she was doing on purpose. That made the feeling suddenly so much more intense that Killian began to feel the growing bloom of an impending orgasm.

"Grrrrrrr.... GRRRRRR... GRROOOOOWWWWLLLLLL."

Lindsey gasped and looked up at the bear with wild eyes. "Are you gonna cum?" He nodded, so she pulled back, and laid her body sideways under him. "Cum on me, Big Blue. Paint me with semen!" He started stroking his long pink cock over her face, as she whimpered. "Please, please. Cum for me, Big Blue. I want to feel your hot bear cum all over my face... all over my tits... I wanna taste it... I wanna swallow it!"

Killian saw his English teacher's pretty mouth opening wide, like a baby bird hungry for dinner. He wanted nothing more than to decorate that amazing face of hers with garlands of cum, but slowly the bloom of impending orgasm began to dissipate. Dammit! What the Heck? Damn! Damn! Damn!

Lindsey heard the Bear's frustrated growls, so she started sucking his cock again, while stroking the shaft with one hand and swirling his balls with the other. He loved it, but she could feel his cock softening slightly, so she covered her middle finger with her own pussy juices and forced it straight up into his tight asshole. He began to growl like crazy once she started massaging his prostate. His cock grew hard as an iron bar in her mouth, and she felt the cum starting to shoot up his shaft, so she pulled back, and milked the Big Blue Bear's cock until he roared, and tensed, and started shooting ropes of hot, white cum all over her face. Some of it shot into her mouth. Some of careened into her hair. Some of it blasted her on the tits. And some of it splashed on her blue dress, but she didn't notice or care. It felt so warm and wet. It tasted so salty and thick. She circled her pussy with her fingers like crazy as he unloaded on her, working herself up to a squealing orgasm.

Killian squeezed the last blast of cum out of his cock, his eyes glued to the mess he'd made of his English teacher. I covered her with cum! Oh damn... that is so... obscene! Then she wrapped her lips around his cock again and her cheeks hollowed as she greedily coaxed more semen out of his shaft. He got harder and harder, and if felt as if his orgasm wasn't quite over yet. The pleasure was so mind-blowing that Killian forgot about rule #2 again. Only this time he neglected to speak in that growly bear voice, but in his own dorky one instead. "Oh my god, Mrs. Foster. I can't believe you're sucking my cock! I never thought... I never dreamed... But dang, it feels so good!"

Lindsey cocked her head dreamily. Wait... that voice... the Bear sounds kinda like Killian Kirk. That's ironic. He plays the school mascot. I think he's on this trip, isn't he? Yeah, now I remember... I saw him sitting near the front of the bus behind Alyson and Dana Lee. She looked up at the bear's face. The lamp next to the bed was shining into his open mouth, so she could see Killian's acne-ridden face looking right back at her. Her drug-addled mind did a weird flip-flop. Oh, my god! The Bear swallowed Killian Kirk! No... don't be stupid Lindsey... he's just wearing the mascot costume. He's just...

Her eyes popped wide open. Oh, my fucking Christ!. This isn't a hallucination! THIS IS REAL! I'M SUCKING ANOTHER STUDENT'S COCK!!! She pulled back and yelled "Dammit!"

But Killian grabbed her head, and rammed his cock back into her mouth, and started fucking her face hard. "Oh crap, Mrs. Foster! I can't believe it... I'm cumming again! Oh, oh, ohhhhh,"

Lindsey heard Killian let out a very human groan as two more juicy blobs of cum splashed against her tongue. She was too stunned to fight him. He held her head tight until his orgasm passed, then he collapsed back onto his haunches and stared at her, panting heavily. She stared back at him, her mouth open and dripping with cum. What am I supposed to do now? They don't cover situations like this in the teacher's handbook. Shit. Am I supposed to swallow or spit? Neither. I'm supposed to refrain from fucking my students is what. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...

Killian was stunned by the sight of his cum pooled up in Mrs. Foster's mouth, even more than the stripes of cum that were all over her face, hair and tits. Wow... I came in her mouth... in a teacher's mouth... in Mrs. Foster's mouth! She looked at him with a weird expression for almost a minute, her mouth open the whole time, tongue shrouded in shiny white goo. He couldn't tell what she was thinking, but it was starting to make him uneasy.

Lindsey dizzily thought, now I remember why I stopped snorting coke. I need to level the fuck out before I do something even crazier. She swallowed the mouthful of cum, then said, as calmly as she could muster, "Please hand me my purse, Killian. It's behind you on the bed." He handed it to her and she rummaged around inside until she found the little fabric bag of Valium. She put two in her mouth and tried to swallow, but they got caught in her throat, so she scooped some of the cum from her cheeks and tits and washed the pills down with a mouthful of the Big Blue Bear's semen.

Meanwhile...

Brant was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking down at Katie, who was sucking his cock slowly and sweetly. The morning had been a whirlwind of sex. In the last three and a half hours they'd gone through just about every sexual position he could imagine, although he was pretty sure she knew quite a few more. But he still didn't know anything about this sexy little woman. All she really wanted to do was fuck and suck and straddle his face.

Who is she, really? What do I know about her? She looks a couple of years older than Mrs. Foster, but said she was younger, so I don't even know how old she is. All I know is that she doesn't go to Silver Lake High School... and she loves to fuck. And she really seems to love my cock. Fuck. Just look at her. She's amazing.

He wanted to talk to her, or better yet, talk with her; to have a real conversation, like he had with Mrs. Foster. "So... uh... you said you liked my story."

Katie pulled back, and looked up at him, holding his epic cock in her hand. "Shit dude, that story was fucking hot."

"Yeah? Did... did Mrs. Foster like it?"

"Sure. We both loved it." She started sucking him again.

He watched her for a minute or two, enjoying the incredible physical sensations, but uneasy with the silence between them. "Uh... what did Mrs. Foster say about it?"

Katie looked up at him as she sucked his cock for a few more strokes, trying to think of something to say. Damn. Lindsey is so good at all this yammering shit. But I guess I gotta give it a try. "Well... I don't remember what she said exactly. But to tell you the truth... it made her cry."

Brant smiled, "Really?"

Katie bobbed her mouth on his cock five more times, then pulled back to say, "You know she's a mommy right?"

"Oh... uh... I guess so."

"But the Lion Tamer in your story... she didn't have a kid. Unless those lions were supposed to symbolize Diana."

"Diana?"

"That's her name. Shit, she's six, and the prettiest little girl you ever saw, not counting me." She batted her eyelids playfully, then started sucking again. After a few more slurps she pulled back again to say, "Well? Did the lions represent Diana?"

"Uh... no. The Lions are... uh... the beautiful things that hold the Lion Tamer back."

"Oh. Well I guess you'd probably think that sounds like Diana, but you wouldn't think that if you knew her."

"No, the lions aren't anybody in particular. I didn't really... I mean... the Lion Tamer isn't supposed to represent Mrs. Foster."

Katie laughed. "Of course she represents Lindsey! 'Doll-like eyes'? That's my sister and you fucking know it. But you didn't really get her right. Don't get me wrong, it was a fucking hot as shit story, but you missed a couple of relevant facts that would have made that happy ending of yours a bit more complicated and messy."

"What facts?"

"Well... for one thing, the Lion Tamer loves her job. Don't ask me why, but she does. It may be a circus, but she doesn't want to run away from it. She loves it... almost as much as she loves her daughter. That little Lion Tamer of ours is full of love. She loves her students and she loves her sister. She loves her Mommy and Daddy. She loves her aunts and cousins. She loves her school and her fellow teachers, like Miss Ostiago and even Rocco the Janitor. She loves God and Jesus and the church and the homeless junkies on Jacksonville Beach that she feeds every other Sunday. She even loves that big dumb caveman she's married to. And, yeah, she loves you too."

Brant smiled, "She loves me?"

"Are you kidding? She's totally over the moon for you, hot shot. But I'll tell you one detail in your story that you got right. She'd throw everything away, family, career and reputation, just to suck this beautiful cock of yours one more time. And who could blame her? This is one seriously spectacular hunk o' junk you got right here."

Katie slurped Brant's amazing nine-inch cock few more times, then pulled back to add, "But, ask yourself this. Is that really how you want this story to end?" She went back to sucking him, letting the question sink in. I hope that worked, 'cause that's all I got.

Brant felt a desperate sadness flowing through him as he watched Katie sucking his cock with such loving care. It was as if she understood his pain, and was comforting him the best way she knew how. He'd never been comforted so wonderfully in his life. His cock was singing. His brief encounters with Mrs. Foster on the bus had been so rushed, so desperate... they paled compared to this. Still, he loved Mrs. Foster with every fiber of his being and wanted to be with her like this. He wanted to spend hours with her alone, naked, exploring every inch of her body, every inch of her soul. And last night he'd convinced himself that it would all work out. That love conquered all.

But Katie was looking at him with those pretty brown eyes. Her lush lips were sliding up and down the sleek naked flesh of his cock. Her sensitive tongue was swirling the head as her tender hands stroked his shaft and tickled his balls. But her eyes were looking into his soul, testing him to see shat kind of man he was. She says Mrs. Foster would give up everything for me. But that's not what I want. I can't be that guy.

Brant's throat clenched, and tears came to his eyes. He croaked, "I'm sorry."

Katie looked up at him, but she kept sucking, all the while gently tickling his balls with her fingertips. Tears were pouring from his eyes now, and he started to sob and moan at the same time, but he didn't take her eyes from hers. Finally he understood. Damn. That's why she came to me. That's why she's here. That's why she's fucking me. She's protecting her sister. From me. Holy shit. This chick is incredible. She's fucking incredible.

He felt a heat building up at the base of his balls. He wanted Katie to pick up the pace and finish him off so he could crawl off to the bathroom and cry. But Katie just kept sucking at the same slow, luxurious pace, all the while staring him right in the eye. This went on for ten or fifteen more minutes until he'd cried all the tears he had, and his thighs were quivering with impending release. Finally the fire in his balls expanded, shot up his shaft and exploded into her mouth. He held tightly to the edge of the bed to keep from falling over as she sucked the cum out of his cock, swallowing it all, never taking her eyes off of his for a moment.

Meanwhile...

Dana Lee was standing outside Mrs. Foster's room, collecting her thoughts. I don't know why I'm so nervous. Alyson's my best friend in the world. But why am I so scared to kiss her? I'm fearless around guys. Hell, I just fucked the shit out of Killian, and I've always thought he was the grossest guy in school. And Tanner being so dumb and thoughtless hasn't stopped me from riding his cock all year. Am I afraid of the whole lesbian thing? Fuck... I don't think so. I just put my fingers in Brandi's pussy, and I finger-fucked Ayako, and I loved it! And I really enjoyed licking Mrs. Foster's pussy. I kinda wish it had gone on a little longer... but she's right. I need to stop procrastinating. I need to kiss Alyson already and see what happens.

She put the keycard in the slot, and the door buzzed open. She put her hand on the doorknob. Damn it, I'm shaking like a leaf! She took a deep breath and stepped inside. Alyson was lying under the covers, her long red hair splayed out over the pillow. She was asleep.

Holy shit, she looks beautiful. I probably shouldn't wake her up. Well... maybe I can cuddle her for a while... maybe she'll wake up later... maybe she won't. Damn. I wasn't half this nervous the day I fucked Tanner the first time! What the fuck is up with me? It's not like I'm gonna fuck her. I'm just gonna kiss her. That's all!

Dana Lee nervously removed her robe, then slipped under the covers naked. She lay on her side next to Alyson for a couple of minutes, trembling like a leaf.

Shit. Why did I take my robe off? If I kiss her like this she'll think I want more. Wait... do I want more? Fuck. What the fuck am I doing here? I'm not ready for this. Neither is she. What if this fucks up our friendship? I should wait till we get back to Jacksonville. I mean, what's the rush anyway? She's been in love with me forever, so a few more days won't hurt.

Dana Lee started to creep backward, when she saw Alyson's eyebrows scrunching up, and her lips turning down into a frown. Then Alyson started to whimper and jerk her head from side to side. Oh no! She's having a bad dream! Poor baby! Dana Lee felt a rush of concern and love for her best friend, and all her anxiety disappeared. In an effort to comfort Alyson, she cuddled up against her naked body, putting her right leg on Alyson's thighs and her right hand on Alyson's belly. But the moment her naked flesh touched Alyson's she felt a fire bursting to life in her pussy, and tingles spreading from every point of contact. Holy fuck... she's soft.

Dana Lee watched Alyson's unhappy face for a minute. She was breathing hard, and then her legs started twitching as if she was trying to run. Dana Lee said softly, "Alyson. Alyson. I'm here Alyson..."

Alyson was running down Colorado Boulevard. Hundreds of thousands of spectators were lining the streets of Pasadena, cheering like crazy but giving her no escape route. She looked behind her, desperate with fear. It was still there and rumbling ever closer: a flowery parade float shaped like a giant, flaccid penis. She saw the Big Blue Band ahead, and shouted, "Help me!!" But the band turned around just as she got to them, and she realized they were all boys, and their penises were hanging out of their blue pants. She tried to fight her way through them by spinning her baton like a martial arts weapon. But there were too many of them. The boys disarmed her, then Davis Beery, the drum major, ripped her glittery Colorguard costume off, stripping her totally naked as she screamed on the street. Then the Band members lifted her from the ground, turned her around, and pulled her backward onto the top of Brant West's bass drum. By this time, all their cocks were raging and hard, and they were rubbing them against her skin, and face, trying to poke them into her screaming mouth.


As the penis float got closer, she saw that it had a big curly bush of red pubic hair. With horror, she recognized those curls. "Oh, no! Oh, no!!" The flaccid penis grew hard, and raised up growing longer and harder. Alyson screamed. There, where the testicles should be, was her mother's grinning face.

Testicle-Mother was smiling sweetly but her voice was dripping with judgment. "Hold her legs open, boys!"

"No, Mother! Noo!!"

"Oh stop fretting, baby girl! One little thrust and you'll be cured. Just think about it as a giant clitoris! Ha, ha, haaaaa!!!"

The giant, hard cock tilted down, until it was aimed right between her open legs. She struggled, but it came closer and closer, until the flowery head of it pressed insistently against her pussy. "No! Stop!"

She heard another voice say, "Aaaaaalysonnnnn..." It was a distant voice, but beautiful. It was the best voice in the world. "Aaaaaalysonnnnn..." She felt a surge of love and turned to see her best friend Dana Lee wading into the band, wielding a huge blue flag like a scythe, as she said in an incongruously soft voice, "I'm here, Alyson." But Dana Lee wasn't alone. Ayako, Brandi and Mrs. Foster were swinging flags too, but instead of wearing Colorguard uniforms like Dana Lee, they were dressed like Japanese samurai. Each time one of the boys was hit, he'd explode into a puff of blue flower petals. Soon the sky was raining blue.

Testicle-Mother shrieked, "Back off, you filthy dykes! This bitch belongs to me! I fucking own her, body and soul!"

Dana Lee calmly said, "Everything's going to be okay, Alyson." Then she stabbed her flag right into testicle-Mother's face, making her explode into a screaming puff of red rose petals. The big penis began to break up, but not before it started to cum, shooting a snow of white flower petals all over Alyson's pussy. She was terrified, but Dana Lee looked right at her and calmly said, "Wake up Alyson. You're having a nightmare."

Alyson opened her eyes. Dana Lee was looking at her from only an inch or two away with those dreamy blue eyes of hers. She saved me! No... I'm just dreaming. Wait... is this the hotel room? Dana Lee's eyes were wet with emotion. Alyson was confused. Am I still dreaming? I must be. Then Dana Lee licked her lush lips, and came closer for a kiss. But it wasn't one of those prim little pecks she'd grown to expect from Dana Lee, but a real kiss. A full-on, passionate, lips-parted kiss. A Neve Campbell and Denise Richards in Wild Things kiss. Shit... this is definitely a dream... but it's so fucking hot... She'd dreamed about Dana Lee kissing her a million times, but it never felt like this before. Never this real, never this sensual, never this incinerating. A hot rush of fire burned right down through her body, straight to her pussy. Oh, God, please let this dream go on. Please God, please!

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,290 Followers