Field Trip Follies Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cbsummers
cbsummers
1,288 Followers

Katie was amused to see Lindsey walking next to a giant guy in a bright blue mascot costume, holding his big fuzzy paw. What the fuck is that all about?

Lindsey was feeling a lot more level headed since taking the Valium, otherwise she might not have noticed it was almost noon. She didn't want to miss her lunch date with Farinella. When she saw Katie holding Brant's hand, she felt a flash of fury. I know she's just trying to help me, but why do I want to scratch her eyes out right now?

Killian was on cloud nine. His cock was still tingling with pleasure from this unexpected morning sex marathon, and his mind was reeling from the stunning realization that he would never be a frustrated, pathetic virgin ever again. No matter what happened, he would always have this incredible morning to look back on. He squeezed Mrs. Foster's hand. I'm glad she had needle and thread in that huge purse of hers. It probably wouldn't be such a good idea to do back-flips at Band Fest with my junk hanging out.

The two couples met at the elevator foyer.

"Hi Killian," said Brant.

"Grrrrowllll," replied the Big Blue Bear.

Katie giggled. "So, Lindsey, who's your big friend?"

"Uh... this is the Big Blue Bear. Bear, Katie. Katie, Bear."

"Oh right... Big Blue! Seen you strut your stuff at half-time, dude. That running back-flip thing you do is genius."

Killian growled his thanks.

Lindsey felt like growling herself. "So... you and Brant have made each other's acquaintance, I see."

Katie started swinging their hands back and forth, batting her eyes adorably. "We're going steady. Aren't we Brant?"

Brant gawped at her. Who is this chick? We'd probably still be fucking if I wasn't so worried about missing Band Fest. I barely know her and now we're going steady? What? But she grinned at him and squeezed his hand, and he smiled weakly, thinking of her incredible pussy and how much he wanted to taste it again. "Sure. I guess." Katie gave him a big kiss, but he looked sideways at Mrs. Foster. She just stared back at him coldly. Oh fuck! She hates me now!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! But Katie's right. It's for the best. It's for the best. It's for the fucking best.

Lindsey took a deep breath and looked at her watch. "It's almost noon. Miss Ostiago's taking the band on some kinda lunch surprise. She said to invite you along, Katie... if you're free."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. Uh... do you have a brush? Your hair is kinda fucked up."

Lindsey blushed awkwardly and retrieved a brush from her huge purse. I guess you should never trust a Big Blue Bear to comb your hair.

As Katie brushed the kinks out of Lindsey's hair, she noticed that Lindsey reeked of marijuana. She also noticed that there were dark, wet spots on Lindsey's blue dress, as if she'd recently cleaned something off with water. Then the brush pulled several little white blobs out of Lindsey's hair. Katie giggled. Cum. She's got cum in her hair! She leaned in close and whispered, "Fucking bears now, are we?"

Lindsey leaned in close and whispered, "Fucking drummers now, are we?" Then she turned to Brant and said, "Where's your drum, Brant?"

"Oh crap! I left it in the room! Hold on a sec." Brant started running back up the hall.

Lindsey turned to Killian. "Why don't you go help him, Big Blue?" The Bear nodded enthusiastically and loped off after Brant. Lindsey waited a moment then said, "What the fuck, Katie?"

"What the fuck, indeed? You banged the school mascot? How old is that guy anyway?"

"Eighteen... hey! Don't change the subject! Why did you do it?"

"You know why. Brant was smitten with you. Now he's smitten with me."

"Yeah, we'll see."

"What have you been smoking, sis? Your pupils are dilated. Oh, shit... have you been tweaking? I thought you swore off coke."

"I just smoked a little weed. But... it was spiked with something."

Katie grinned. "Really? Do you have any more?"

"No of course not! It wasn't mine! I... I confiscated it from one of my students. She smoked a bunch of them with her roommates. They were up all night, tweaking like crazy. Three of them fucked the Bear too!"

"Wow. He's not your average bear."

"Alyson had no idea they were spiked."

"She didn't know? That's weird. Where did she buy them?"

"One of her cheerleader friends gave them to her."

Katie stopped smiling. "Cheerleader? Which one?"

"Does it matter?"

"Let me guess. Amy Gleason."

Lindsey's mouth dropped open. "How the fuck did you know?"

Katie started laughing like crazy, but when she saw the furious expression on Lindsey's face she stifled her laughter, "Well... I sold Amy a bunch of Jeffreys last month."

Lindsey hissed, "You what?"

"But I warned her to be careful. They're laced with a cocktail of, like fifteen different things. Opium, heroin, morphine, ecstasy... a bit of angel dust... "

"FUCK! You've been selling that shit to my STUDENTS?"

"No! Jeez! Just Amy. And I didn't know she was your student! At least... not when I met her last summer. Anyway, I told her that one or two hits is plenty. More than that and BAM! Non-stop express to crazy town. You know what? They look exactly like regular joints, so I bet she got stoned and mixed them up with her regular joints. I really gotta start marking them somehow."

The boys came out of Brant's room up the hall, carrying the bass drum between them.

Lindsey whispered, "What the fuck, Katie! I smoked almost a whole joint!"

Katie laughed in surprise. "Wow! No wonder you fucked the bear!"

"This is not funny!"

"Oh, it's a little funny. Wait... you smoked it after you knew it was spiked?"

Lindsey blushed. "No más de lo necesario"

Katie laughed, instantly recognizing their Father's famous platitude for not being wasteful. "I'm surprised you're not bouncing off the walls!"

"I took two Valium half an hour ago. I feel a lot less crazy, but I'm still as horny as hell."

"In other words, back to your regular self."

"Oh, ha ha."

Brant and Killian returned to the elevator foyer, so Lindsey pushed the elevator button. Then the four of them stood there in silence waiting for the elevator to arrive. In the stillness, they began to hear the unmistakable sounds of sex wafting down both hallways. As the sounds grew louder, they could hear two separate pairs of female voices going through loud, gut wrenching orgasms. It was an utterly erotic symphony of sex, and it played on and on as they waited in growing anticipation.

Lindsey snickered, recognizing Alyson and Dana Lee's voices. She had no idea who the other pair were, but one of them was obviously Hispanic, because she kept screaming "Dios mio!" again and again.

Brant and Killian both felt their cocks growing hard at those incredible sounds. But they looked straight ahead, hoping the girls wouldn't notice.

Katie and Lindsey were standing on the outside holding hands with their conquests. Their eyes met. Lindsey looked down at Brant's massive bulge, and Katie looked at the Big Blue Bear's. They smiled at each other, because they knew that they were thinking the same thing. If there was more time, we could switch partners and head on back to the rooms.

Sisters.

The boys sighed with relief when the elevator dinged. After the door shushed open, Killian helped Brant haul his bass drum into the elevator, then the sisters followed, now holding hands. In the next few moments before the doors swished shut, Lindsey listened to Alyson Ferrie's voice singing the song of sex.

"Oh, my God, Oh, my FUCKING GOD... OH!!! OH GOD, DANA LEE! YES! GOD, YES!! YES!! YES!! YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!"

Lindsey smiled. You go girls.

TO BE CONTINUED...

What did Alyson send to her mother?

Will Big Blue and Ayako still love each other after the drugs have worn off?

Will Lindsey go through with Gary Blunt's cherry popping extravaganza?

All these questions and more await you in future installments.

I will be pausing briefly to work a bit on my much acclaimed Camera Buff series, but don't worry. I will definitely finish Field Trip Follies.

If you would like to be notified of my next submission, please email me and I'll put you on my mailing list!

Please read Laurie's prequel to this story, "It Was The Beginning of Summer". http://www.literotica.com/s/it-was-the-beginning-of-summer

She's currently writing a second chapter, which will probably be titled, "It Was the Middle of Summer". It's truly an amazing story, which examines in detail Alyson's struggle with her feelings for Dana Lee, among many other wonderful things, including Alyson and Dana Lee's friend Amy Gleason who was mentioned in this story. And it's chock full of the hottest sex you will ever read on Literotica!


Thanks for reading. I sincerely hope my work gives you pleasure.

C.B. Summers

cbsummers
cbsummers
1,288 Followers