Field Trip Gone Wrong

Story Info
A day that changes her life.
20.6k words
4.32
196k
57
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia walks out of the shower, brushes her teeth and begins to get ready for classes. She looks at the warning she got from her professor about their field trip and sees that the women should not wear anything too tight or revealing. She reads on and sees that skirts should be beyond the knee. She stares into her closet and tries to figure out what she was going to wear.

She thinks to herself that this field trip is a waste of time and why do they have to go to a prison to visit one. She says to herself that she has no plans to work in a prison nor does she want to be around criminals but wants to put them into jail someday.

She looks at herself in the mirror and lets the towel fall to the ground. She liked her body and never did like to wear revealing clothes because she wanted a guy to like her for her mind and not her body. She thinks that she is too big for her height. She cant believe that a girl who is 5 foot 3 inches tall could have a butt that big and it was shaped like an onion and breasts that were a little big for her frame but it all seemed to look good. She looked around her dorm room and saw her old gymnastics trophies and regretted that she blew out her knee in the state championships during her senior year.

She wasn’t really into the college scene and was a loner. She would go to class, go back to her room and read or chat with people online. Her floor mates made no attempt to become friends with her and on weekends, she could hear the girls getting ready to go out and get drunk and probably end up fucking some guy and never see him again. But, she wasn’t into that. She didn’t drink and didn’t want to go out really. Her escape was reading and writing.

She continues to look at herself in the mirror and thought she looked rather freakish and nothing like the women in all the fashion magazines or the sorority girls on campus that seems so popular and cool to her. She really didn’t have anyone in her life but her writing, her folks were on the other side of the country and really didn’t care about her due to their pending divorce. She squeezed her breasts together and wished that they weren’t so big and tried to conceal them. She thinks that how can someone so small have 34d chest and hips that measured 38.

She got dressed in a buttoned down white blouse and black pants and wished she didn’t have to go on this stupid trip but if she didn’t go, her grade would be affected and she needed all the help she could get in that class. She was one of the few women in the class and none of the guys in the class seemed to care for her. They got onto the bus and began the trip to the prison. The teacher was going thru the rules and conduct for being inside the prison and she began to worry about what is going to be said to her since many of them have not seen a woman in the flesh for many years. She figured that she would just ignore them as best as she could.

They arrived and the prison guards checked out the bus and passengers before they were allowed inside. Once inside they were lead to the visitor’s area to unload and go thru the security measures in place there. They all were searched and any valuables were put into a locker. They met their guide thru the prison. He was a huge black man that was 6’6” and built like a bodybuilder. His thigh was as big as her whole torso. She was scared and nervous as they were led into the real prison. The prisoners were rude, crude and saying sexual things to all the girls and herself. The guard walks over and tells her that just ignore them and everything will be all right and he is here to protect her.

He leads them into the gang ward in the prison where they meet the warden of the prison. All the prisoners were told to stay within their cells when the tour comes thru. She looks around and sees the huge bodyguard go around to see if everyone is behaving himself walked over to this corner cell where he was talking with the prisoner. His cell was different from the others and he must have been someone important in prison to get such special treatment.

“Hey, that little bitch there is the one I want.” The prisoner says.

The guard and the prisoner began to talk more and laugh about what he got planned for her and how much he loves these tours. The guard calls one of his co-workers and begins to walk back to the group.

He has a rag with chloroform on it to get his target. A few minutes later, the prison sirens go off and the group was hurried to the elevator to get them out of danger. The guard grabs her hand and tells her to come with him and she will be safe. He grabs her arms and begins to lead her to the other elevator on the ward but before they got to the elevator, he placed the rag over her nose and she passed out. He picked her up and led him into the cell of the prisoner that wanted her. He handcuffed her hands and tied her feet and taped her mouth shut.

“Don’t do anything until I tell you it is safe.” The guard tells the prisoner.

He shoved her into a cabinet that was under the sink. The guard and prisoner acted like nothing just happened.

“She should be out for a few hours, so nothing to worry about.” The guard tells the prisoner.

They shake hands and let him do his job now. The group was led out of the prison quickly and they grabbed their things and left the prison in a hurry as they saw the guards in riot gear begin to make there way into the prison. No one on the bus realized that Cynthia was even missing.

A few hours later, Cynthia began to wake up but was clueless where she was but knew that she couldn’t move or scream for help. She struggled to get free but was helpless to do anything. She heard a few voices talking and laughing outside of where she was being held.

A few minutes later the door opened and a huge black hand grabbed her by her ponytail and dragged her out of where she was. Her eyes focused and saw a huge black man standing over her, smiling and checking her out. He had tattoos up and down his arms and was in his mid 30s.

“Now, bitch I am going to take off the tape from your mouth and if you scream I will kill you, do you understand?” He says as he pulls out a makeshift knife.

She nods her head and begins to cry then feels the tape ripped away from her mouth. She begs him to let her go.

“You know how long I have been in this damn cell and not gotten some ass for a woman.” He asks her.

She shakes her head from left to right.

“Its has been awhile and I love fucking white women, they are always so grateful to be fucked by a real man.” He says.

“Now bitch, you will call me master, what’s my name?” He says.

Between sobs, she says, “Master”

“What’s your name bitch?” He barks at her.

“Cynthia” She says.

He leans in and tells her “Cynthia is now going to be known as black cock slut.”

He asks her again what her name was and she says “Cynthia”. He grabs her hair and pulls it and asks her again in a menacing voice.

“What’s your name, bitch?” He barks.

“Black cock slut.” She says.

He pulls her hair harder and tells hers that the end of every sentence should end in master.

“Now what is your name bitch?” He says.

“Black cock slut, master.” She says with tears running down her face.

He pulls her onto her feet, takes the knife, and cuts the binds on her feet and hands. She was shaking in fear but part of her knew what was going to happen to her there. She gets the circulation back into her hands and feet.

“Take off those clothes, slut.” He orders.

She shakes her head in disapproval and begs him to let her go.

He smiles and takes the knife and puts it to her throat. “You do what I say and you will leave here alive.” He tells her.

She slowly begins to undress and her amazing body began to reveal itself to him. He sat there thinking damn she got a booming body and she looks like a regular fuck machine. She is in her bra and panties now.

“Don’t stop, you aint getting any clothes in here, you going to be naked until I let you go bitch.” He says.

She takes off her bra and wiggles out of her panties.

“Pick up your clothes and hand them to me, slut.” He orders. She does what he says and just wants to get it over with now.

“Now you will do everything I tell you to do or you will die, you got that bitch.” He tells her.

“Yes, master.” She says.

He smiles and thinks that she learns quickly. He tells her to turn around slowly for him. She spins around slowly and knows that he is checking out her freakishly weird body. He smacks her ass hard.

“Damn girl, that’s a firm ass and a booming body, you must fuck a lot.” He says.

“No master” She says.

He smiles and tells her “Oh don’t worry slut, that will change by the time I am done with you.” He sees her shaking in fear as he stands up and begins to walk around her now, squeezing, pinching and caressing her body.

He gets in front of her and orders her to get onto her knees. She reluctantly falls to her knees.

“What’s your name bitch?” He says.

“Black cock slut, master.” He says. He pats her on the head.

“Now I am going to tell you what is going to happen to you here and enjoy watch you shake in fear. First, I am going to fuck you silly and break that fine body in for black cock then I am going to make some money off your ass while you are here because the guys here haven’t gotten some pussy or ass for a long time and a lil fuck machine like you could make me millions in here.” He tells her.

“Do you understand?” He says.

She shakes her head and says, “Yes master.”

“Have you ever had some black cock in you?” He asks.

“No, master.” She says as her tears stop.

He laughs and tells her. “ You going to get enough for 100 white girls now.”

He stands up and begins to undo his jumpsuit. He lets the uniform fall to the ground and reveals a cock that was as big as her arm. She was amazed at the size of it and thought that he would split her in half.

“You ever seen one that big.” He asks.

“No, master.” She says.

He smiles and pushes it close to her face. She pulls back from it but he grabs the back of her head and pushes it into his crotch.

“You see bitch, this is going to be your new life, you are going to fuck and suck every black cock that is in your face from now on, do you understand?” He says.

“Yes master” she reluctantly says. He grabs her hands and places them on his semi erect cock.

“You know how to suck a cock, bitch?” He says. She shakes her head yes.

“Show me slut,” He orders.

She begins to stroke this huge cock and it was getting bigger and thicker, she was thinking that this will be over soon and she also thought that isn’t going to fit anywhere in her.

“Fucking useless white whore.” He tells her and he pushes her to the floor.

“Now, You will do it my way, this aint no little dick white boy’s dick. You will follow my instructions.” He says.

“Yes, master” She says

“Now, grab onto my cock, bitch and stroke it.” He says. She does what he tells her and it grows into the largest cock she has ever seen nor heard about.

“Lick around the head, slut.” He commands. She uses her tongue to lick around the head.

“Now, lick up and down the shaft.” He orders. She licks up and down the shaft as he commands her.

“Now say that you love my black cock, slut.” He tells her.

“I love your black cock master.” She submissively says to him.

“Wrap those slutty lips around my cock bitch.” He orders.

She paused and opens her mouth and places the head into her mouth.

“Now if your teeth hit my cock, I am going to knock all of them out, you got that bitch.” He barks.

He slowly begins to push his cock into her mouth and she stretched her jaw to it limits and barely gets his cock into her mouth. She didn’t wanna get hit so she just opened her mouth as wide as she could.

“You like a black cock in your mouth bitch don’t you.” He says as he pulls back out of her mouth.

“Say you love black cock, bitch,” He orders.

“I love black cock master,” She says. He smiles and looks to see her nipples were rock hard.

Open that mouth again, bitch, I am going to fuck your mouth for a while.” He orders her.

She opens her mouth wide and he places his hand on her head and begins to fuck her mouth. She could feel the tip of his cock hitting the back of her mouth and gagging her occasionally. Her jaw was hurting from being stretched so much but that even grew numb after awhile. He leaves his cock in her mouth.

“Now bob up and down on my black cock.” He orders.

She grabs onto the shaft and begins to move up and down onto his cock. His hand finds its way back onto her head and she begins to pick up the pace.

“You love sucking black cock, don’t you?” He commented.

She doesn’t even hear what he said but knew if she did what he said that it would all end soon. She could hear him moan in delight and tasted his precum in her mouth. She never liked the taste of cum but this isn’t too bad she thought.

“I am going to cum bitch and if you spill a drop, you will regret it.” He says.

She could feel his blasts of cum hit the back of her mouth as she stroked him. Wave after wave came and she thought he would never stop cumming. She had streams of cum coming off the sides of her mouth as she tried to gulp down all his cum. She was amazed that it didn’t make her wanna puke as the previous times she swallowed.

“Lick the cum off my cock, bitch.” He orders her.

She uses her tongue to lick him clean and sits there with a dazed look on her face. He sees his black seed on the floor and on her breasts.

“Lick my cum off the floor, bitch.” He orders.

She gets onto her hands and knees and reluctantly licks the cum off the floor. He moves behind her and checks out that pussy and ass. He shoves a finger into her moist pussy.

“Damn, you are fucking tight, I am going to enjoy breaking that pussy and ass in.” He said with a devilish tone.

“What’s your name bitch?” He says.

“Black cock slut master.” She says.

“Do you know why you are that because you aint getting nothing but black cock in ya.” He says as a noise was heard outside his cell and the guard that was their tour guide walked into the cell. She thought that it was finally over and she could go home.

“So, you like your new play thing?” The guard asks.

“She will serve me and my crew fine.” He says.

He turns to her and explains that the guard is in his payroll and he does what he says. They laugh as the guard checks out the little white girl. She was amazed at how big these men were and a part of her wondered if he was as big as the guy she calls master.

“So, do I get a shot at fucking her?” The guard asks.

“If you pay my price, yea.” He says.

“I need you to get me a shit load of rubbers from the infirmary because with that body, I can make a lotta cash pimping her out and why should I waste my efforts getting the bitch pregnant and not making me any money off that ghetto ass.” He comments.

“I do love white girls with a big ass and I cant wait until I tap that ass.” He smiled and laughed with his friend.

“Ask her what her name is.” He tells the guard.

“Hey, whitey, what is your name?” The guard asks.

“Black cock slut, master.” She says reluctantly.

They both laugh.

“She is a quick learner, not like the other girls and I think she really likes the black cock because she went to town on mine.” He told the guard.

“Stand up whore and show the guard whatca got.” He tells her.

She stands up and her daze continues as she just does what he says and loses all the fight in her. The guard moves around her and squeezes her breasts, pinches her nipples, grabs and squeezes her ass and plays with her pussy a little bit. She lets out a small moan of delight.

“Damn, that is a great ass and I’d get ya whatever you want to get that ass for a few minutes.” The guard tells him.

“In time dawg, but here is the deal, after I get done breaking her in, I will let the boys get a shot at her. Now if they just want a blowjob, its a pack of cigarettes and if they want her pussy it’s a carton and if they want that ass it is 2 cartons or whatever else they wanna barter for it.” He tells the guard.

The guard nods in agreement and he will tell the guys.

“I will let you get done breaking her in.” The guard tells him.

They shake hands and part ways. He walks over to her pile of clothes and grabs her panties out of the pile then shoves them into her mouth.

“I told you not to spill a drop, bitch.” He yells at her.

He grabs her by her hair, pulls her to her feet and tells her if she screams she is dead.

He begins to spank her ass and the sounds echo thru the cell block and she buries her head into a pillow tasting her pussy in the panties she wore as he spanked her ass over and over. The tears returned, as the pain was too much for her to take. He finished and orders her back onto her knees.

“Stop crying bitch, that wont happen again if you do what I say.” He tells her.

He pulls the panties out of her mouth.

“Yes master, I understand.” She says without even being ordered.

He smiled and tells her to do it again. She blows him again and this time she did it right and got every drop. It was dinnertime as the dinner alarm went off. He tied her up again and shoved her back into the cabinet. She laid in there and hoped that this would be over soon but she was strangely enjoying the taste of his cum in her mouth.

Dinner ended and he returned to his cell letting her out of her cell. She thought that he may have brought her something to eat because he said dinnertime bitch. He pulled her to near his bed, undid her binds and leaned back on the bed.

“Well, your dinner is my black cock bitch, so get to sucking, it is going to be your dinner, breakfast, snack and lunch and if you are lucky, I will get ya something to eat.” He laughed while telling her this.

She undoes his pants and is amazed that her mouth can get that huge thing into it and that she actually in someway enjoyed it. She blew him several times that night as he read. Her gag reflex was beginning to subside and he knew it as the his hand pushed the back of her head deeper onto his cock. She only missed a few drops during the night and her ass paid for it. Her ass had become numb from these huge hands spanking it repeatedly. The dazed look returned to her face and she just followed his orders all thru the night.

“Damn, bitch, you a natural black cock sucker.” He tells her.

It’s late and I’m tired. You got two choices bitch. First you can go back into your box there or you can stay in bed with me but my cock has to be in your mouth all night long and when it gets hard, you will do what you do best so far, making black cocks cum, Do you understand bitch?” He tells her.

“Yes master.” She says.

She thought about it for a minute and she decided that she would stay in bed with his cock in her mouth because the box where he hid her was too cold. She tells him her choice and he smirks.

“Id knew you chose that one because you aint nothing but a black cock loving whore.” He sarcastically says.

He gets ready for bed as she is on her knees waiting for him to command her next. He gets into bed and motions for her to get in her proper place.

“A perfect place for white whore like you, worshiping my black cock and keeping it in your mouth, that is all you are good for.” He tells her.

He falls asleep with an erection and she has grown accustom to having this monster cock in her mouth. He awoke briefly each time to blow his load several times during the night and she did nothing but suck him off because he was hard all night long with her small mouth on his cock. The disgusting taste of cum that she didn’t like has gone away and it was her only source or foods at the moment, so she wanted to get all she can. She also hoped that the school would realize she was missing and come look for her.