Field Trip Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thoughts of what this monster is going to do to her pussy and ass filled her thoughts. She was scared of the pain and being ripped in half but a small part of her wanted it inside her to make her feel good like all the woman say a big cock can do. The morning alarm was going off and he awoke to him cumming in her mouth once again.

“Couldn’t stop sucking on my black cock, could ya?” He laughed.

“No master, you told me when it gets hard to service it and it was hard all night long.” She commented.

“Whats your name, bitch?” He said.

“Cynthia” She said but realized it was the wrong answer and tried to correct herself.

“Looks like a morning spanking for you.” He said and smiled.

She didn’t even wait for him to order her; she just bent that big, firm ass of hers over his lap and let him do his thing. This time between spanks, he caressed and squeezed her firm ass.

“You want my black cock in this ass don’t ya, you know us brothers love a girl with a big ass and a white girl with a big ass is a rarity and we love fucking it.” He says to her.

“Yes master, but I am scared you will hurt me.” She said.

He laughed at her comment.

“Oh slut, I don’t care what you think, You are here to service me and then service all the brothers, you aint nothing but a black cock slut and when I turn your ass out, you going to be my big money winner.” He tells her.

“Yes master” She says.

“Now what is your name?” He says as he pushes her small frame off his lap onto the floor.

“Black cock slut.” She says.

“I like you on all fours, you will get use to being fucked like a bitch in heat by every black cock that wants it.” He degrades her.

“Now, here is something for you to think about when I am going to all day. This monster is going to rip that pussy of yours apart tonight.” He tells her.

He opens the makeshift box and she automatically crawls into it and he spanks her ass and plays with her pussy for a minute or so. He smiles as she moans to his touch. He knew that she was almost broken but after tonight she would be his property and is going to enjoy turning her ass into a black cock whore. She fell asleep in the darkness of her confines and the imagines of this huge cock filled her memories and dreams.

He is in the yard working out with his crew and talking his new little fuck toy.

“She is such a natural cock sucker that I cant believe she aint fucking every guy she sees.” He tells his boys.

“That pussy is so tight that it stretched when I stuck my finger in it, she musta been fucking some little dick white boys out there and I can wait to make that pussy mine. If she liked the finger, she is going to love my cock.” He jokes as they all laugh.

“She got a lotta potential and we can make a lotta cash off of her, enough to get us all outta her and still keep her to fuck for fun. She gets this dazed look over her face and does whatever I say, She thinks that if I let her do everything I want to her that I am going to let her go.” He laughs.

“Guess she ain’t too bright.” One of them says.

“Are any of them?” He says as they all explode in laughter.

He sits there and tells them about her looks. He tells her that she is like 5’3”, a nice rack about 34d, nice full lips, long black hair that makes ya wanna drag her around, and that ass is round and firm and looks so good on my little white whore.”

They all say. ”Damn, I gotta see that”,

“In time boys, after tomorrow night, I am turning her ass loose on everyone who is willing to pay on the cellblock and when we done, I know where I am sending her.” He tells them with a devilish laugh.

She awakes to hear a sound coming from outside her new prison and thought that he was back and was going to fuck her now. She became scared and a little excited by the upcoming experience but the noises stopped and she heard nothing. She was disappointed. She wanted out of this box and she wanted out of the situation but she came back to that monster cock in her tight pussy.

She has had sex before but the guys she let have sex with her were nothing compared to him and she didn’t feel anything with them. She couldn’t believe that she moaned as is finger entered her pussy.

“Ok, guys chill, this weekend you will get her but y’all going to have to pay me.” He tells people that heard thru the grapevine. “I gotta break her in and then she is the cellblock whore until I say she goes.” He adds.

She waits in her cell and cries herself back to sleep that no one has even noticed she was missing and wondered if anyone would ever. She wakes up to the dinner alarm going off and she was so hungry and starving for something to eat. An hour past and she heard voices in the distance. She hears the box being unlocked and light shine into her dark place, He tells her to come to him. She crawls out of the box and begins to stand up and stretch.

“Crawl to me bitch.” He orders.

She gets back on her hands and knees and sees several thing on his bed and wondered what they were.

“Come here bitch,” He commands as she scurries over to him.

“You see all this rubbers, they all been bought and paid for and all for you. “ She cringed at the thought and begged him to let her go.

“Sorry, baby, you going to make me rich and I am going to make you the best black cock slut I ever turned out.” He joked.

He tells her that he does this every year to some dumb college girl and gets his kicks with her then turns her out to his boys on the street and takes her money and fucks her constantly.

“Welcome to the life of a whore.” He tells her.

“What is your name bitch”? He adds

“Black cock slut, master.” She says as she lowers her head.

He puts the things brought to him away and tells her to pick a number between 3 and 10. She tells him the number.

“Good bitch, now take 8 rubbers out and place them on the bed and that’s how many times, I am going to pound that pussy tonight.” He says with a huge smile.

She became weak at the knees at the thoughts of everything that he said and mostly the 8 times in a night. She never could get a guy to do it more than once and he wants to do it 8 times.

He leaves out the ball gag and puts everything else away. He sits on his bed and motions for her to crawl to him and blow him. She crawls over as he pulls his monster out of his pants. She thinks that there is no way that is going to fit inside her pussy.

“Beg me to suck my black cock bitch.’ He orders.

“Please master, let me suck your cock.” She says.

“No bitch, repeat after me.” He says.

“Please master. Let me suck you black cock.” He adds.

She repeats it exactly as he wanted too and says it several times because he kept asking her over and over.

She remembers what he likes and does all the things that he likes. She licks up and down his shaft, twirls her tongue around his head and feels his throbbing cock in her hands as she strokes it slowly. Her mouth has now grown accustom to the massive cock in her mouth and the dazed look returned to her and she goes to town on his cock until he cums down her throat.

“Now, you want me to teach you how to deep throat my black cock or does that pussy wanna be filled now?” He asks.

“Better yet, stand up whore and let your pussy decide what I am going to do.” She gets off her knees and he grabs both her legs, parting them and runs his hand over her shaved pussy.

“Damn, that pussy wants some black cock, you are so fuckin wet” He says.

He motions for her to get on all 4s on the bed. She freezes and he grabs her hair and drags her up onto the bed.

“Beg me to fuck your pussy with my black cock.” He orders her.

“Please master, fuck my pussy with your black cock.” She tells him.

“Again.” He says.

She repeats the comment over and over as his cock become semi erect in front of her face. He grabs the ball gag and puts in her mouth and ties it tightly.

“Cant have ya screaming as I rip that white pussy of your up tonight.” He says as he moves behind her and she feels his hand move up and down her lips and rubbing her clit briefly.

He places his hand on her back and pushes her down, so that her pussy were in the air waiting for his cock to enter. He took his finger and began to move it in and out.

“Damn, you tight, I gotta get ya more wet so you can feel the whole cock in you.” He tells her.

She was preparing for something that she has never experienced before and knows it is going to hurt.

“I can’t wait to pound that virgin pussy to black cock.” He said.

“You thought the first white boy you had hurt, well you aint felt nothing yet.” He added as he unrolled a condom onto his cock and placed it near the opening of her soaked pussy.

She could feel the heat from his cock close to her pussy and knew that she was about to get fucked silly. He stuck the head into her and left it there for a few seconds. She moaned as the monster began to invade her pussy. He feed it into her inch by inch and as it got deeper into her the pain she was feeling became unbearable. Her pussy was being stretched to its limits. He heard her scream into the gag and just keeps his cock inside her until she stopped and he felt her pussy getting use to the cock. He aint never fucked a girl this tight before and knew that when he was done, she would be hooked on black cock for life even if he didn’t have plans for her already.

She felt her pussy begin to relax around the monster that was ripping her pussy apart and felt the cock hit her cervix. He stopped, let her pussy relax and enjoyed the tightness of a white girl. Her tears of pain began to subside and the pain was still there but not as bad as he first begin to stretch her pussy for the first time.

“Feel like a virgin again, bitch huh.” He says to her.

She nods her head. He begins to pull his cock out and an empty void began to appear for her as the cock that her pussy was getting use to began to leave. He began to move slowly in and out of her. His cock leaving a void in her stretched pussy but then was filled up again and again. She came in almost a second as his pace increased. After the first orgasm, she was now moaning instead of screaming.

“You love black cock in your pussy bitch.” He barks at her.

She nods her head in agreement. He grabs onto her waist tightly and then begins to pound her pussy like a man that hasn’t gotten any in a long time. Her moans of delight from earlier were replaced again by screams of pain from the vicious pounded her once tight pussy was feeling. After several minutes of intense pounding by him, her tears began to flow again and it seemed like he pounded her harder and harder as her muffled screams got louder. She experienced wave after wave of the most intense orgasms that she ever has felt in her life. He pulls out of her soaking wet pussy, undoes the ball gag and pulls off the rubber.

“Swallow my black cum bitch.” He orders her.

She turns slowly and moves her mouth back and forth waiting for him to cum in her mouth. She felt her pussy so stretched and sore but it was so empty and she missed that feeling of a few minutes ago. He blew his load into her mouth and she gobbled up every drop and all she could do is look up at him submissively with an exhausted, but satisfied look on her face.

“Say you love black cock, bitch.” He orders.

“I love black cock master, that was amazing.” She said.

He knew that she was close to being broken but needed to pound her into submission.

“I didn’t ask for your opinion bitch, now as your punishment, you will not get this cock in you anymore tonight.” He tells her.

Her facial expression changes and she tells him” I’m sorry master please fuck me again.”

He smiles and tells her to beg for black cock in her pussy.

“Please master my pussy needs your black cock inside.” She begs him over and over.

The night went on and he pounded his new slut into submission with his black monster between his legs, She was constantly cumming all night long and passed out several times but was awakened to the intense feeling of an orgasm that has been missing from previous sexually experiences. Her pussy was so sore after the first few times but needed his cock into her because it was so amazing and the screams that started the session was completely gone and nothing but moans of ecstasy came from her mouth. After the 8 time of pounding her pussy and making her turn around and swallow his load. He knew she was hooked and enjoyed looking down on his new black cock slut and enjoyed looking at his creation as she shook from the intense sessions that her body was still experiencing.

He took off the ball gag and asked her. “Do you love black cock bitch?”

“I love black cock master.” She said.

“Do you want more of my black cock?” He asked.

She nodded yes.

“Worship my cock, bitch.” He ordered her.

She mustered up the energy to get on her knees, placed it into her hands on his cock and kissed it up and down, caressing it across her cheeks. She saw and felt it get hard in her hand and she looked up to see what she should do.

“Bitch, when you see a black cock hard, do what all slutty white girls like you do.” He told her.

She seemed to enjoy sucking on his huge cock but now she loved doing it even more since what it did to her pussy. The endorphins were beginning to subside as she blew him. She felt her pussy from the stretching she got from the monster that is in her mouth begin to throb in pain but it was a good pain.

“That pussy is going to be useless tomorrow after the pounding it took tonight, so looks like I get that ass tomorrow.” He tells her as she continues to suck his cock trying to make it cum.

She enjoyed the taste of black cum and can’t seem to get enough of it or could it be that she hasn’t eaten in 2 days now and it was the only thing she got to eat. He blew his load and she licked him clean.

“Good job bitch.” He tells her.

“Stand up and get me my book.” He says to her.

She stands up and starts to walk to the other side of the cell. Her pussy hurt as she walked and she walked at a slow pace. He watched her walk away from him and stared at her great ass and wanted to pound that ass right there but he knew she would be completely his slut slave after tomorrow. She returns with his book and stands next to him waiting for his next command. He looks at her and that dazed look that came and went yesterday seems to be permanently there now.

“Stand there and hold the light so I can read and better myself.” He tells her.

“Isnt it funny, I am going to get my college degree in here and you aint going to be nothing but a black cock loving whore on the streets.” He tells her.

Her knees buckled at the thought of what he just said to her. She stood there and parts of her wanted this to end while the other half of her especially her pussy wanted this never to stop. She saw the sun rising thru the cell window and the morning wake up alarm for the prisoners go off. He put down the book and stretched. Her eyes locked onto his magnificent monster cock as it hung low while he stretched.

“You love my cock, don’t you bitch.” He said while smiling.

“I love your black cock master.” She replied.

He laughed and thought to himself that this was easier than the others. He got dressed, walked up to her and played with her breasts for a little bit, then ran his huge hands over her ass patting it softly.

“You think that your pussy hurts this morning, wait until I get done with that ass tonight.” He says with an evil tone as his hand rubbed her sore pussy.

“Your pussy likes that thought.” He said.

He opens the box but she doesn’t want to go into it. He grabs her by the hair and drags her into it and locks her in. She wishes that this would just end and she could go home and prays that everything he told her wont happen. After all, she knew that a woman in a men’s prison would be found eventually. She closed her eyes and tried to get some sleep. She flashed back to the images of the night and the wonderful feelings that filled her petite body all night long. She awoke later in the day and her pussy was too sore too touch. But, every time she closed her eyes, the memories of her cumming like never before filled her head and she found her hand moving in between her legs and begin to play with her pussy. She thought about his monster cock and what it was going to do to her virgin ass.

She was lost in the moment and lost all track of time but knew that her ass was going to be fucked soon and hoped that it was the end of this whole scene. He returned after dinner once again and let her out of her imprisonment. She crawled out of the box, stretched and waited to see what was going to happen next. She got onto her knees in the middle of the cell like the previous days and waited like a robot to be commanded. The dazed look that left had come back to her face. He uncovers a plate and places some food on the floor near her.

“You can eat it bitch then you are getting in this bag when you are done. “ He tells her.

She gobbles up the food their and licked the plate clean.

“Into the bag bitch,” He ordered.

She entered the bag and he pulled it up and covered her up and tied the bag shut. She felt him place her over his shoulder and began to walk out of his cell hearing his voice and another talking thru the bag. He drops the bag off his shoulder and she didn’t make a sound. He undid the bag and ordered her to crawl out of the bag. She crawled out to see that she was in the shower room.

“Clean your slutty ass up and hurry up.” He ordered her.

She overheard the guard that abducted her tell him that the cameras were being serviced for another hour and he was in charge of guarding it. She washed her body as the two huge black men watched her. She didn’t care because the warm water felt so good against her cold body and the warm water felt good dripping down onto her sore pussy.

“Ok, your done, dry off and get your ass back into the bag.” He barks at her.

She dries off and walks over to the bag.

“Hang on, bitch, this wasn’t my idea, it was the guards, so you should thank him.” He says.

“Yes master, thank you for letting me shower.” She said.

He shook his head and ordered her to his side. She walks over and he grabs her hair and tells her wrong answer.

“Bend over bitch and touch the floor.” He ordered her.

She thought he was going to fuck her right there but she just felt 2 hard smacks across her ass.

“See dawg, that’s a firm ass.” He joked to the guard.

“Now rise up and thank him the right way.” He added.

“Yes master.” She said as he walked over to the guard and dropped to her knees in front of him, undid his pants and pulled out his cock.

It wasn’t as big as masters but it was still largest than any of the white boys she had been with. She did the blowjob routine that he taught her and the guard blew his load in her mouth a few minutes later.

“See, she is a natural black cock sucking whore.” He says to the guard.

“She a fucking vacuum cleaner.” The guard says as he zips up.

He looks down at her still on her knees licking her lips with that dazed look returning to her face.

“Hey man, I think you got her hooked, just look at her.” The guard says.

He walks over and looks at he then smiles and pats her on the head.

“She is close and after tonight, she will be nothing but a fucktoy for us brothers and the money will come rolling in. Short white girls with an ass like that could makes the crew millions.” He tells the guards and she doesn’t even move just waits on her knees until the next command comes.

“Get your ass in the bag now, we gotta go and I need to bust that ass wide open.” He tells her.

She stands up and gets into the bag watching the two tie the bag shut and she is thrown over his shoulder.

“Its like when she sees a black cock she goes into a trance and just wanted to please it.” The guard says as they walk back to the cell.