Field Trip Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Maybe she is too scared to know any better and just wanted this to end, guess we wont find out until we get her on the streets.” He tells the guard and they both laugh.

“So, when you going to share her with the boys?” The guard asks.

“Tonight, I am gotta get that ass, then tomorrow going to let that pussy and ass tighten back up and then unleash the boys on her. “ He tells the guard.

They part ways and he drops her onto the floor and undoes the bag.

“On your knees bitch.” He commands her.

“Does that pussy want my black cock in it tonight?” He asks.

“Yes master, I enjoyed it so much last night.” She says.

Do you want to suck my black cock and taste my black cum?” He asks her.

“Yes master” She says.

“What’s your name?” He asks.

“Black cock slut, master” She replies.

“You know why I named you that, it is because that is what you will be soon.” He tells her. He steps back and undoes his pants and lets his cock fall out.

“You know what to do,” He says to her.

She moves closer to his cock and kisses the head and all over the shaft then goes on to give him a blowjob. She was feverishly bobbing up and down wanting him to cum in her mouth. She had no idea what has come over her but all she wanted was to taste his cum again. He finally shoots his load into her mouth and she doesn’t miss a drop. He pulls back and sees her lick her lips and the blank stare on her face knew that he was so close to breaking her completely.

He drags her to the edge of the bed and leans her over the bed spreading her legs apart. He grabs the ball gag and puts it in her mouth. He didn’t want to wait until lights out, he wanted to break her now and get that fine ass of hers.

“I am going to rip your ass apart and if you pass out, I’m going to keep fucking you.” He says.

“You ever get some dick in that ass from the white boys?” He asked.

She shakes her head no.

“A virgin ass.” He says with a smile.

“I am going to love breaking you in tonight.” He adds.

His monster cock became hard when he found out she had a virgin ass. He positioned himself behind her and teased her asshole with the tip of his cock. He brushed it up and down her pussy to tease her some more. She moans in delight. He spreads her legs farer apart and her cheeks. She slowly inserts the head into her ass and hears a pop when it gets into. She whimpers in pain as her ass was feeling a new painful sensation. He grabbed onto her waist and feed his monster cock into her ass inch by inch. He stopped her from squirming and heard her scream in pain from being ripped open. He feed his cock as deep as he could get it into her ass and left it there.

“Damn this feels so tight and good.” He said to her mocking her pain and the tears were flowing from her face.

‘Looks like we got another hole that loves black cock because I can feel the heat from your pussy on my legs and you are in heat just like a dog.” He comments as he lets her ass loosen up and get use to this huge member inside her.

She tightened his grip on her waist and began to pull out of her ass. She felt a huge void again where his cock went but that was quickly filled as he pushed back into her ass and it felt like he was going deeper in her. He slowly moves in and out of her ass listening to her scream in pain. Her screams soon become moans of delight as she got use to his monster cock in her ass. Her pussy betrayed her and she came several times. He blew his load and the warm cum felt so good soothing her sore, freshly stretched asshole.

He pulls out of her ass and hears a loud pop as he exits her ass. He releases his grip and she crumbles to the floor. He looks down and sees her gapping asshole and he smiles knowing that she isn’t going to be the same ever again. He orders her to her knees. She could feel his cum oozing out of her ass. He looked into her face and the blank stare was still there.

“So do you like black cock in your ass too?” He asks as he takes off the gag.

“Yes master.” She said sobbing briefly.

He knew she was almost broken but need to find out.

“Hey bitch lay on your back on the bed and spread your legs.” He orders her.

She gets onto the bed and spreads her legs. She grabs her ankles for him. He was impressed.

“Spread them more.” He says.

She pins her legs behind her head waiting for his next command. He smiles and thinks that this gets even better, slutty and flexible.

“How did you get so flexible bitch?” He asks.

“I did gymnastics since I was 6 master.” She says.

He smiles.

“Oh, I am going to have a lot more fun with you bitch.” He tells her.

“Yes master” She says waiting for his next move.

He stood there staring at this flexible black cock-loving slut he created and thinks about the possibilities.

“Get on your hands and knees bitch.” He orders her.

She removes her legs from behind her head and get on all fours. He spreads her legs wider apart, puts the ball gag back on and fills her ass with his huge cock once again. As the night wore on, he pounded her ass in submission and her screams of pain from the first few sessions are all now screams of ecstasy. He was pounded her harder and harder each time and feeling her go limp from passing out just made he want to pound her harder until she woke up to an orgasm. Her pussy was so wet that it could drown half the cellblock if she sat on their faces. She awoke to an intense orgasm as her hands gripped the bedding and each stream of black cum that entered her ass felt so good and soothing.

He shoots his last load into her and lets her collapse to the bed. She curls up into a ball shaking from the intense moment feeling his cum seep out of her ass. She didn’t want to know what kind of damage that he had done but she knew that her ass would never be that same after this night. He stood over her laughing at her current state. The blank look now seemed permanent on her face.

“Get back on all 4s bitch,” He orders.

She did what he said and he knew that he had broken her spirit and she’s hooked on black cock because no woman would take a pounding like that from a guy and wanna do it again. He walks over and runs his hand over her firm, round ass. He can see the damage that he has done and laughed to himself. She waited for his next move and he took off her gag.

“You love black cock in your ass don’t you bitch?” He asks.

“Yes master, I love black cock in my ass.” She said.

“Where else, bitch?” He tells her.

“My ass, my pussy and my mouth love black cock now, master.” She says.

“Why” He asks.

“ I am a black cock slut master.” She says and he smiles and knew he got this useless white bitch under is his control but he was disappointed that it didn’t take as long as the others but she was the best pussy out of all the previous sluts he turned out.

“Good little black cock slut, you have accepted your faith.” He says to her.

“Yes master.” She replies.

“Get on your knees, bitch.” He orders her.

She does what he says and waits with her eyes locking onto his cock walking away and coming back towards her. She licks her lips wanting that cock again. He takes a collar and places it around her neck with a chain attached to it.

“Now that I fucked you like a dog and you are a worthless white bitch, I am going to treat you like a dog.” He tells her.

He begins to pull on the chain and walks her around the cell.

“Now when I tell you to bark, you will say I love black cock.” He tells her.

“Bark, bitch.” He orders.

“I love black cock.” She comments.

“Good slut.” He replies.

“You will sleep at the edge of the bed from now on and if you make a sound, you will die and if you see your new god get hard, you will wrap those lips around it and keep it warm. He adds.

“Yes master.” She says.

The feeling of euphoria was setting side and her ass started to throb in pain as she knelt there waiting for his next command. He sat on the bed staring at her with a devilish grin.

“Get up here bitch and spread those legs behind your head.” He orders her.

She got onto the bed and wrapped her legs behind her head once again for him. Her pussy was spread and waiting for that cock that she was so addicted to. She watched him put on a rubber and the site of seeing her spread made him just wanna pound that pussy all night long.

“Beg for it before I gag you.” He tells her.

“Please master, fuck my pussy with your black cock, I need it so bad.” She pleads with him.

He smiles and those were magic to his ears. He guides the head to the entrance of her pussy and sees her eyes grow bigger with anticipation. He slides his cock into her wet pussy and this time it wasn’t as tight as the first time but still damn good for a white girl. He started out slowly but her moans of delight and pain made him pound her pussy all night long. Her pussy didn’t seem to want to loosen up for his cock because it was as tight the first time her fucked her that night and the 4th and 5th time. She was cumming constantly to his cock pounding her and he blew his loads over and over again onto her stomach and chest.

She was in heaven as the pounding she was taking made her experience so of the most intense orgasms and she felt like she would be having them forever that it was so good. He finally stopped pounding her and pushed her off the bed onto the floor and collapsed in the bed exhausted and feel asleep. The other end of the chain was sit in his hand and she curled her self into a ball shaking from the intensity of the sex tonight. Her dreams and thoughts were consumed by getting pounded by this black cock and it just made her want it more and more. She was woken to him pulling on her chain and her pussy and ass were so sore that she could barely crawl.

“Damn, I might have broken my new fuck toy last night.” He joked.

She made it into his doghouse so to speak. She was in so much pain but when she thought of his cock inside her all the pain went away and she was horny as hell and needed more.

He walked the yard telling his boys that she has been broken and that soon they will be tapping that ass and telling them how good it was. He added that the price had also gone up because it’s that good. They all laughed and none of the people on the cellblock cared they just wanted some pussy and especially some white pussy.

“Here is the deal boys, after tonight she is cell block property but stays with me. If you wanna fuck her, it is done in my cell, you will use a rubber because she aint getting pregnant and costing me money and lastly, we going by seniority, those that been here the longest get the first crack at the white girl.” He tells them and begins to organize the whole thing.

She wakes up and the pain for her sore ass and pussy was almost too much to take as tears fell from her eyes. She waited for him to return and couldn’t wait to see what he was going to do next to her. She didn’t even care about the pain she was feeling. She hears some people talking and hoped that it was he.

“Come outta there bitch.” He tells her. She pushes open the door and crawls out of her captivities.

“Looks like you gave up struggling or just hooked on black cock because the box was open and the cell was open and you could have escaped so easily.” He tells her.

He unzips his pants and pulls out his cock. The blank stare he loved seeing from her returned as she was fixed on his cock again.

“What do you want, Cynthia?” He says sarcastically.

“I want your black cock inside me, master.” She says.

“Why” He asks.

“I am a black cock slut, master.” She replies.

He smiles and points to his cock. She hurries to it and begins to worship it like he thought her.

“Guess this the best education, you ever going to get.” He tells her.

She kisses his cock all over and licks his balls and shaft and bobs up and down repeatedly trying to get his wonderful seed into her mouth. He begins to blow his load into her mouth but grabs the back of her head and pushes it deep into her mouth. She begins to choke as it reaches her throat but she loved the taste of his warm cum sliding down her into her stomach. He releases her head and she starts to breath again. Her chest was heaving trying to catch her breath again.

“That’s not going to work for me but remember that because all the other brothers going to make you deep throat their cock like that, do you understand?” He says.

“Yes master.” She replies.

He points to the bed and she gets on it and wraps her legs behind her head.

“No no, bitch, you will open your mouth and lean your head over the edge and let my cock see how deep it can go.” He tells her.

She does what she is told and she can see his massive cock moving into her mouth slowly and his huge balls blinding her. She feels him getting deeper and deeper into her mouth and she gags briefly but the feelings of him playing with her breasts caused her to relax and let him have his way with her mouth. He begins to fuck her mouth with a greater pace and her gag reflex disappeared quickly as she learned to breath with his cock deep inside her throat. He stopped and she felt his cock throbbing in her throat with his massive black balls blinding her.

He pulled out then went back in deeper and repeated it over and over. He squeezed her breasts and played with her pussy a little. She moaned into his cock over and over enjoying his touch and especially the cock in her mouth. She loved watching it move in and out for her mouth. Her sore pussy was soaking wet and when he took his cock out of her mouth.

“Fuck me with that huge black cock, master please.” She begged to him.

He shoved his cock back into her mouth to shut her up. He was now completely sure she was ready to be turned out, first to his boys on the cellblock then to the ones on the street. He moves in and out of her mouth until he feels his load about to explode. He shoves it deep into her throat and leaves it there and lets her lips wrap around his cock and suck the cum out of him. He begins to shot his load into her and her mouth was salivating over the anticipation of tasting his cum again. He pulls out of her mouth and she sees a stream of cum dangling from his cock and her head and mouth were moving so she can get a taste of his wonderful black cum.

“Get on your knees bitch.” He commands.

She jumps off the bed and gets onto her familiar position on her knees.

“Begging to fuck a black cock now huh, bitch”. He says mocking her earlier statement.

“Yes master” She replies as he pulls out a note pad and tosses it to her.

“You should be honored that everyone on that list paid well to get a chance to fuck your worthless ass.” He tells her as she thumbs thru the list and see at least 30 men there so far. “But you are lucky, bitch because after those guys are done with you, you going to start your new life.” He tells her.

“Yes master.” She replied not even caring about that is coming to her.

She just wanted that huge black cock to make her feel good and take away the pain she felt in her ass and pussy.

“Now, I am going to just fuck you silly tonight then let my boys start on you tomorrow.” He tells her as he gets on the bed and puts a rubber on his semi hard cock.

“I’ve been fucking you, now you going to fuck me, start riding me bitch and don’t stop until I cum. He tells her.

She gets off her knees, puts on her gag and straddles him. She guides his cock into her moisten pussy and purrs as she feels her pussy being filled. She slowly moves up and down on his cock feeling her being stretched as she gets lower and lower. She loves this feeling and cant stop enjoying it. She begins to pick up the pace. He sees her blank look become a face of pure bliss and enjoyment. Her breasts began to bounce up and down as she increased her pace. She was moaning and screaming as she was pounding her own pussy on this monstrous cock. Her orgasms were becoming more intense and her enjoyment increased more and more as his cock was stretching and filling her pussy. He cupped her breasts and twisted her nipples as she rode him for what seemed like hours. His mid sections was covered in her cum and sweat. She couldn’t stop riding him. Each orgasm she had was more intense and pushed her completely over the edge. She paused briefly to feel his throbbing cock deep in her pussy and grinded her hips for feel it wonderfulness inside her. She then slowly moved up and down then as his hands gripped her waist. She rode him hard and faster than before but this time he was rising his hips off the bed to meet her riding. He finally was close to cumming.

“Get off and finish me off with your mouth.” He tells her.

She takes off the gag, then the rubber and licks his cock up and down waiting for his cum to enter her mouth. He blows his load and she doesn’t miss a drop. She watches his cock become limp and kisses it softly all over.

“Thank your new god bitch.” He says to her.

“Thank you, I love your black cock master.” She says.

He points to the floor and she gets off the bed and back onto the floor on her knees. He stands up and she begins to drool as her new master stands in front of her. He pulls on the chain and drags her into the corner.

“Stand up bitch.” He orders her. She gets to her feet and her knees buckle from being weak from the pounding she just gave herself on his massive black cock. He hands her a rubber and points to his cock.

“Use your mouth and put in on me, bitch.” He tells her.

She opens in and squats in front of him and unrolls the rubber onto his cock. She starts to bob back and forth but is stopped by him pulling on the chain. She is now standing up and he grabs her under her arms and picks her up and guides her pussy to his erect cock. She helps his cock find his mark and wraps her legs around his waist. She couldn’t get her legs around him so he pressed her against the wall and begin to fuck her against the wall. She moaned in delight from his cock returning to her empty pussy and let him fuck her like a rag doll. He was about to cum so he let her go and she dropped to her knees again and took another load into her mouth.

“Good little black cock slut, aren’t you.” He asks her.

“Yes master.” She says as he begins to walk away.

The lag on the chain gave away and she was crawling towards him now.

“Now your mouth, your pussy has gotten what it wants, how about your ass?” He asks.

“Yes master my ass wants your cock.” She says.

He smiles and thinks about how he wants to take her ass this time.

“Spread your legs and put your palms on the floor.” He tells her.

She obligates with is order. She feels several smacks across her ass and hears the sound echo thru the cellblock and guys cheering. He keeps smacking her ass harder and harder as the cheers get louder and louder. She bites down on her lips so she doesn’t scream out and ruin this. He finally stops.

“Looks like you got a fan club and soon they will all be tapping that fine ass that I am about to tap, don’t move.” He commands her.

She stays in her position and waits. She feels his strong hands grip her waist and waits for the rough pound that her ass has gotten use to after one long night. She feels his head beginning to enter her ass. She moans with delight. He feeds it to her inch by inch and she loving it once again. She tries to maintain her stance as he begins to rapidly pound her ass. She bites her lip to muffle her screams of ecstasy from his cock being in her ass. Her orgasms seem to get more intense as the pounded increased and she could feel her cum dripping down her inner thighs. He pulls out

“Finish me off and taste your ass on my cock.” He orders her.

She begins to lick up and down on his cock trying to make his seed explode into her mouth again. She didn’t even care that she tasted herself just wanted cum. He finally blew his load into her mouth and she licked him clean once again. He looked down at her and saw her licking her lips with the blank expression on her face still. He knew that he could do anything to her now and she will do it.