Field Trip Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What’s your name?” He asks.

“Black cock slut, master” She says.

He smiles and knew his work was done and another satisfied customer. He lay in bed while she knelt there waiting for his next command. He fell asleep as she knelt at the edge of the bed and she eventually curled up in a ball on the floor next to him like the dog that she was told she was. She laid there and her body trembled with excitement every time she thought about that massive cock ripping her apart and how much she enjoyed it. She couldn’t sleep because her body was now constantly craving sex and the thoughts of her being shared by everyone on the cellblock excited her and worried her at the same time. She thought that of they all are that big, she wont be able to walk normal ever again. The night became morning and the morning bells were going off. She saw him beginning to wake up and she got back into her knees for him waiting for him to tell her what to do next. He opened the box and she crawled into it.

“When I get back your fun is gonna start bitch.” He says.

“Yes master.” She says.

An hour past and she heard several voices outside her box and she saw the light enter as the door opened. She crawled out; saw 3 older black gentlemen sitting in the cell with her captor. She instinctively crawled to the middle of the room and waited for her next command. The older black guys all smiled and checked her out.

“Stand up, bitch.” He says.

She stands up and the guys start to squeeze her breasts, pinch her nipples, and squeeze and smack her ass. She moaned with every touch.

“Damn, dawg, the little white bitch got it going on, you sure you wanna share that.” One asked. He smiled and nodded his head.

“Back on your knees, slut, now these guys paid their dues here and now you are gonna suck their cocks then they gonna fuck both that big ass and tight pussy of yours.” He tells her as the guys drop their pants.

She sees the older guy’s cocks and begins to drool with anticipation.

“Damn, you got her hooked in three days, you the man.” One said to him.

“Naw, man, had her hooked after one night but had to break her completely, so I can make some money off her ass.” He tells them.

“Bark, bitch.” He orders.

“I love black cock.” She says.

They all laughed at her obedience. The guys lean back on the extra bed and wait for her to service them. She crawls over to the first guy and starts to kiss and lick his black cock watching it grow in her small hands. She gives him a blowjob that she learned from her master and he shoots his load rather quickly. She swallowed every drop and moved to the next man and started sucking on his cock.

“Damn, man, the bitch can suck a dick, a fuckin natural whore, damn shame ain't no white boys ever gonna get a piece of this anymore.” The guy she just blew says.

The next guy blows his load a few minutes later and she licks him clean then moves to the last guy.

“She worth every penny, man” One says.

“You think she cares that she fucking guys twice her age right now.” He adds.

Her master shakes his head no.

“Cum is the only food she been eating for the last few days, so bitches gotta eat and I’m gonna feed her so much cum that she is gonna be whiter.” He says.

She blows the last guy to completion and cleans his cock off. She looks up at the last guy and to her master with the blank but satisfied expression on her face. He pulls out the ball gag and puts it in her.

“Bend your ass over the chair, bitch.” He orders.

She stands up and bends over.

“Y’all paid for both holes so they both are yours. She probably sore and swollen from my pounding her, so you can fuck her anyway you wanna and do whatca want to her but you gotta use a rubber on that pussy.” He tells them.

The talk amongst themselves to see who goes first, the oldest man in the group steps up and checks out this little white slut before him. He plays with her moist pussy and teases her asshole with his finger. She moans to his touch. He puts on a rubber and guides his cock into her pussy. She moans as he feeds his thick cock into her.

“Damn, still tight.” He says.

He grabs onto her hips and begins to move his cock in and out of her pussy. His pace quickens with her muffled moans and screams. He is pounding away on her pussy until he hears someone come in and stops with his whole cock inside her.

“Get your ass on your knees next to her.” Someone orders.

“Cant let out cum go to waste on the floor, you will be our cum dump and you will lick the cum out of her ass too.” Someone adds.

He goes back to his pounding and she sees a guy or what she thinks is a guy wearing makeup and dressed like a girl kneeing next to her. A few more minutes of rough pounding and he pulls out and shoves his cock into the guy’s mouth. She feels her once full pussy empty and a void appears that she doesn’t like. The first guy shots his load into the guy’s mouth. She becomes disgusted at seeing a guy sucking on a guy’s cock or she was jealous that she didn’t get that cum herself.

“Damn, that pussy was worth everything I paid.” He says as his cock becomes hard again.

He moves his cock to her ass and slowly feed it into her. He grips her hips and just starts to pound away on her ass. The tenderness of her ass became exposed again as the guy pounds away but the pain soon subsided to the intense orgasms that started for her. Her screams became moans of ecstasy as he shoot his warm cum into her tender, sore ass and it felt so good to her. The tears of pain she experienced at the start were all gone and hearing a huge pop as he took his cock outta her ass seemed to make her want more. She feels a new sensation as her gaping asshole was now invaded by a tongue and she feels the white guy licking the cum outta her asshole. She jumps and moves away from him.

“Guess, she wants all that black cum to herself, just finish us off and lick us clean and keep away from her ass.” She hears her master order the guy.

The other two guys take there turns pounding her ass and pussy all morning long. She hears the lunch alarm go off just as the third guy blows his load into her ass. She leans over the chair with her ass and pussy feeling empty and wanting more. Her pussy was so wet that her inner thighs were sticky from the mixture of her cum and the guys cum seeping out of her ass.

“Worth every penny, can we get some more of that?” One asks.

“Sorry, one fuck for everyone, gotta keep her somewhat fresh and tight for the streets and what’s gonna happen to her next.” He tells them.

They all get zipped up and ready for lunch. She is still bent over the chair until her chain is pulled and she was led back into the box waiting for more. He returned from lunch with 3 more guys. She was let out of her cell and saw them sitting there with the white guy kneeling on the floor. She goes to her spot but is stopped so the guys can check her out once again. She knelt in front of each of them and gave them all blowjobs then let them all fuck her pussy and ass. As the day went on, she was getting hornier and hornier and just wanted more. Her lower body became numb only to experience the intense orgasms that she has been having lately. Her legs became weak and they moved to fucking her on the spare bed. After the last guy in the group blows his load in her ass. She hears the dinner bell sounds and she curls up in a ball shaking in sheer delight from the pounding she just got all afternoon. He tied her chain to the bed.

“Bark, whore.” He commands.

“I love black cock.” She says proudly as they walk out of the cell.

“Aren’t you worried about her escaping?” One asked.

“You seen her right, she ain’t going anywhere, I will guarantee when I get back with the next group, she will be still shaking and playing with her pussy.” He tells them.

Every time she closes her eyes, the memories of her orgasms and cumming so hard over and over fill her head. She sees her master and some more of his friends enter the cell. She gets onto her knees next to the bed.

“Miss me bitch, and got more meat for you, its dinner time.” He says sarcastically.

“Yes, master,” She says.

She sees the white boy that has been there all day walk in also and she gives him a dirty look as he knelt next to her. Her master looks at him and then kicks him in his chest.

“You don’t deserve to be next to a black cock slut like her.” He yells at the guy.

The rest of the night, she moves from giving head to getting her pussy and ass pounded constantly thru the night. She felt nothing but sheer bliss with each orgasm thru the night. The last group finished with her and after he released her hips, she collapses to the bed and curls back up into a ball shaking.

“I think she is done for the night, she’s got a lot to do tomorrow, so she may need some time to rest.” He tells his boys.

He kicks the white boy out as the other guys leave.

“You know bitch, you are the talk of the prison, every guy is willing to give me everything for some of that ass.” He tells her.

He motions for her to get on her knees on the floor. She slowly moves to her knees waiting for him to do something. Her eyes lock into his crotch as he unzips his pants.

“Watching you fuck and suck today, made me proud and as your reward you may suck my cock.” He says.

“Yes master.” She says as she gently places his cock into her hands and savors every moment as she begins to orally please him and thought that if this is what she has to go thru everyday to get this reward, she was willing to do it.

He blew his load in her mouth and she licked him clean. She softly kissed his head, shaft and his balls to show it the appreciation that it deserves. He goes to sleep and she eventually falls asleep but every time she closed her eyes, she saw all the black cock she has gotten during the day flash thru her mind. Her pussy and ass started to throb in pain. Her leg muscles were sore from being stretched and wrapped behind her head for hours on end. But, she didn’t care because she was hooked on the feelings of intense orgasms and the taste of black cum that now has become a permanent taste in her mouth. She was exhausted and completely used laying there on the floor collared like a dog.

As time went by, she was fucking and sucking every black guy in prison for who knows how long. She lost track of the number of guys and number of earth shattering orgasms that she has become accustom to. She would wake up and just spit to help part her sticky legs and she devoured cum like there was no tomorrow, it was her only source of food for her time there. She was even more amazed at the pounding she has taken that her pussy and ass were still somewhat tight and that she was still able to scream in pain. She saw bruises on her hips from the guy’s strong grips and her breasts and nipples her sore from the squeezing, pinching and biting. She was officially horny 24 hours a day and just wanted to feel orgasms by black cock now. Another guy got done using her and she curled up into her accustomed ball shaking as the guy left with a huge smile on his face.

“On your knees, bitch.” He tells her.

She thought that it was time for her reward and licked her lips and became transfixed on his groin. He hands her the notebook.

“Count the number of guys on the pages there.” He tells her.

She started to count and her head started to hurt because she hadn’t had to think for such a long time. She finished counting and closed the book.

“How many?” he asked.

“64, master.” She says.

“Wow, you still can count, you ain’t as dumb as you look and you know what that number is, it is the number of black cocks that got a chance to use your black cock loving ass.” He says to her.

“Bet you want more, bitch, don’t you?” He adds.

“Yes, master.” She says staring at his cock again.

He goes to lay in bed watching her drool for his cock and checking out his new star in the stable. He falls asleep then she falls asleep after him. She feels her chain being pulled and wakes up and experiences smell of chlorophyll once again.

“Hey take her over to Vanessa’s place, she knows what to do with her.” He tells the guard.

She is taken out of the prison in the middle of the night and wakes up the next day in a nice room with a huge bed, bathroom and some personal items. She hears the sounds of sex coming from the rooms on either side of her and wondered where she was. A few minutes later, she hears the door open and someone walking in. She sees a black woman enter the room.

“Well, your ass is finally awake, welcome to my home, I am Vanessa and we now own you,” She says.

“Now let me tell you the deal here.” She adds.

She tells her that she owns her ass and that she is going to get fucked and fucked some more.

“Take a shower, get dressed and don’t forget your collar and I will show you around and what happens if you disobey me.” Vanessa tells her as she comes closer and takes her measurements then leaves.

She enters the bathroom and finally gets a shower after 5 days of constant fucking. The warm water felt so good on her face and body and the feeling of clothing was even more exciting to her. She looked at the t-shirt and it read “black cock slut” across the chest and a pair of shorts. She puts back on her collar then laid back on the bed. The feeling of a soft bed and warm sheets made her feel so wonderful.

A few minutes later the woman returned with some food for her.

“Looks like Shaun likes you and with that body I can see why he sent you here.” She said.

Cynthia gobbled up the food like there was no tomorrow.

“ Don’t worry baby, you get to fed her three times a day” She added.

She grabbed her chain and told her to come with her. She led her out into a huge hallway with attractive women of all races wandering thru the halls. She tells her that each girl gets her own room and she has to clean and keep it neat for her customers. She shows her to one of the rooms where video equipment is set up and tells her this is where they make the movies they sell on the net and do live web casts from here.

“So, you like black cock, huh.” Vanessa asks.

She nods her head yes.

“Good, we need a new black cock slut in here.” She adds.

They continue the tour of the facilities and she thought that it was nicer than her home and her room was bigger than her dorm room.

“Now, listen this are the rules, You don’t steal tricks from the girls, you treat them with the respect they give you, you do whatever the guys want and you will do chores around the home, in exchange of this, you will get fed, clothed and fucked by as much black cock as I can get you and sweetie it’s a long list.” Vanessa tells her.

“Do you understand?” She adds.

“Yes, Master.” She says.

Vanessa laughs and thinks that Shaun broke her really good and wanted to see her in action and see if she is what everyone has been saying.

“No, No, Sweetie, Its Madam.” She says.

“Sorry, Madam,” She says.

Vanessa leads her to a car and tells her to get in and they are going for a ride. On the way to the destination she tells her that she hosts private parties at clubs and people’s homes and she will be servicing black cock for them also. They arrive in the bad part of town or seemed bad to her and was led into the house. She looks around and sees a rundown interior with the familiar sounds of sex echoing thru the whole place.

“See baby, this is where you may end up if you disobey the rules.” Vanessa tells her as she show her the shabby room and the girls their look completely used and high on drugs.

They exit the home and she knew that she didn’t want to end up there. As the tour continued Vanessa continued to explain everything to her as they went to different places each one worse than the next. She saw nothing but white girls completely used and ragged in each home, some no older than she was.

“See sweetie, white girls like you are a dime a dozen but Shaun sees something in you, so you should be lucky that you ain’t in one of these places.” She says as she shows her the girl before her.

“Hey ho, how many black cock have you fucked here?” Vanessa yells at this girl.

She looked at her and shrugged her shoulders

“If you got time, I could check for ya.” A guy says to her while checking out the new fucktoy.

“So, she mine.” He asks.

“Nope, she is mine, I am just showing her what could happen if she disobeys me.” Vanessa comments, as they are lead to an office.

He opens a huge logbook and checks the numbers.

“She been her for 8 months and she been with over a thousand brothers, but she is only getting 20 bucks a fuck, now this sweet thing there can make some serious cash. Can I get some of that?” He asks Vanessa.

“If you pay my price then yea.” Vanessa snaps back.

They laugh and all Cynthia could think about is over a thousand black cocks the size of her Master. Her nipples become hard and she gets a little wet. They leave the whorehouse, go back to her new residence and is led back into the room as someone of the clientele was checking her out and asking about her.

“Oh, sweetie, she isn’t available yet, I need to give her my finishing touches, we need a blond bimbo in here and blond black cock slut bring in more money that dark hair ones, I guess the rich brothers like fucking dumb blond sluts.” She says to him.

He nods and hugs her and thanks her. She is led to her room where she finds two women putting away her things.

“This is Candi and Destiny” Vanessa says.

Cynthia waves shyly to them and they both come over and give her a hug.

“Oh you are so lucky, you get nothing but black guys to party with.” Candi says.

“These ladies will keep you inline and show you the proper way to act here and they will also change your appearance.” Vanessa says as she leaves her to her new supervisors.

They grab onto her chain, led her into the bathroom, where she is undressed.

“Looks like she needs a shave, “ Destiny says jokingly.

They sit her on a chair with her legs spread and begin her transformation. A few hours later, she is allowed to look at herself in the mirror. She sees herself as a blond girl now with her bellybutton, clit and tongue now pierced. She was a totally new person in more than one way and every time she closed her eyes she imagined all the black cock that she has gotten lately and needed to feel that wonderful again.

Vanessa returns after the girls leave to see what she looks like now.

“ I like what I see here, but with those new piercings looks like you wont be sucking or fucking for a few days.” She tells her with a laugh because she knew that without black cock in her, she is going to go crazy.

She pulls her chain towards the bed, opens the drawer and sees a whole drawer full of sex toys.

“Don’t wear out the batteries on this.” She tells her.

She leads her new pet out of her room and into the studio.

“We gotta take some pics and get you out there so everyone can see you. Now act slutty for the camera or you will end up like the other white girls.” Vanessa says.

They start taking pictures of her naked and in certain poses, they take pictures of her ass, which was her best asset so they took more of those, her breasts, and her shaved pussy.

“Spread them as far as you can.” Vanessa orders.

She remembers those words from her master and wraps her legs behind her head. The cameraman and Vanessa smile and are starting to realize her potential. They finished with the photo session and were led back into her room.

“Dinner is served at seven and dress nicely,” Vanessa tells her.

She begins to look around the room and likes her new place. The memories of her past seem to disappear and all as far as she could remember is the first time she sucked on a black cock. She began to try on the clothes that were gotten for her and they all fit nicely. They were all typical male fantasies, stripper clothes and several dresses and jewelry for parties that were mentioned. She heard the woman in the next room having sex and her moans of pleasure began to turn her on. Her hand slipped down to her moistening pussy and she began to rub her newly pierced clit.