Field Trip Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened and someone told her that it was dinnertime. She wore what she had on and walked downstairs following the other girls. She sits down and waits for dinner to be served. She sees Vanessa arrive at the table and gets everyone’s attention.

“Ladies, I would like you to meet our new girl.” She says.

“Damn, don’t even know her name, guess we gonna have to give her a new one, so any suggestions.” Vanessa adds.

They shout out names that she should be called and they finally agree on a new name for her.

“Ladies, I would like you to meet, Bambi.” Vanessa says to everyone.

They all say hello to her and the ladies close to her give her a hug.

“Whets your new name girl?” Vanessa asks.

“Black cock slut, master” She says.

“Damn, Shaun did break you and train you well.” Vanessa says then whispers her new name in her ear.

“Lets try it again.” Vanessa comments

“Bambi” She says as all the girls clap then go off into their small talk.

A few of the girls tell her how cute she looks and other things and she makes some small talk with a few of them. After dinner was finished, Vanessa stood up and started to speak again.

“Ladies, tomorrow, Bambi will have her coming out party and everyone is invited to watch her fuck.” She says.

That comment seemed to excite her and she could not wait. She was led into the video room once again by one of the girls. She pointed to a spot on the floor and she instinctively knelt there waiting for her next command.

“We are gonna pick out your coming out cock now, Bambi.” The Asian girl says.

She proceeded to watch picture after picture of black men and their cocks and was drooling at the sight of the first one. They got thru the whole list and she was hornier than before and just wanted some black meat in her.

“We gonna let this one fuck you.” Jade says as she points to this huge guy with an even bigger cock than her previous capturer.

They leave the video area and go back to her room where she was left to herself to think about the massive cock that she will be getting fucked by and how much she needed it after seeing all those wonderful cocks in the pictures. She heard both rooms again echoing the sounds of pleasure and that made her situation worse as she laid in bed. She reached into the drawer and pulled out this huge black vibrator and let it to its job. It didn’t have the effect that she thought it would and stopped after awhile and just fell asleep finally in a warm bed.

She woke up the next morning to a knock on the door. When she opened her eyes it was Candi dressed in work out clothes.

“Time to wake up Bambi and hit the gym.” Candi says.

She clears her head and grabs the work out gear from Candi and follows her to the gym. She looks around and sees a bigger and better gym than in her college dorm. She remembered how to work out and began to stretch her muscles. All the women stopped what they were doing to watch her stretch and were amazed at how flexible she was. She was able to do the splits like it was nothing and was able to contort her body into so many positions. She looked around and she how great the girls around her looked and how model-like they were and she was jealous and sad that she looked likes some kind of freak there with them.

She returned to her room, showered and actually put some makeup on for the first time in a long time and made her way down for breakfast. She noticed several guys waiting in the foyer and smiled as she walked by them. They sat and ate breakfast together and were told which guy would be her first in the house and all the girls cheered. They set a time for the show and they all separated to do their thing.

“Bambi, come with me.” Vanessa asks.

She instantly thought she was in trouble and didn’t want to go to those rundown homes. She points her to sit down in her office.

“I am not a heartless bitch, I know if I keep my girls happy, the customers are happy, money rolls in and Shaun is happy.” She says.

“But, all the girls got a quota to make and Shaun and I have set that amount at a hundred grand a month, but don’t worry, I charge a grand an hour for my girls and I have a long list of clients that pay well and fuck well.” Vanessa adds

“Look at it this way, its is 3 or 4 hours of work a day and if you want more then say so and then you can enjoy the rest of the house.” She says.

“You love getting fucked by black cock don’t you, so this is the easiest job you will ever have, You get free housing, clothes, food, medical, what else can you ask for. “ Vanessa finishes with.

She sits there listening to all this and it doesn’t seem that bad and she agrees to the plan.

“If you get a tip you can keep it.” Vanessa added to the long list of comments she made.

She goes on to talk about the guys and how it all works. She tells her that all guys wear rubbers when they are fucking her and even in the ass. The guys are carefully screened also as are the ladies. She tells her that when the men arrive, she is suppose to meet them at the door in the prescribed attire that was worked out between the parties and after she is done with him, she has to shower and prepare for the next guy.

“Hun, I got a list so long of guys that wanna fuck you that you may put my other girls out of business but they all just want a piece of the new slut.” Vanessa tells her.

“You will have your regulars and you will give them special treatment also. You will get a list of clients for the day at breakfast and what they want, you will also have a chore list each day and those things must be done and your room will also be clean for the clients” Vanessa adds.

“You are the only black cock specific girl here, all the rest fuck everyone and each other if the guy asks for it, there is a huge market for white girls that like black cock and you see the girls today, they wish they had your place here, a few have and broke a rule and now they are fucking kids, teens, homeless people and whoever can come up with 20 bucks. Do you want that?” Vanessa tells her.

“No, Madam.” She says.

Vanessa smiles and continued with her orientation until she noticed that it was time for lunch. She tells her that after lunch she will be getting a stripping lesson from one of the girls. Vanessa leads her to lunch while most of the girls were busy with customers; some ate and compared experiences while some read. It was almost like a sorority she thought to herself and was getting comfortable with being there.

After she cleaned the dishes from lunch, she was lead to the entertaining area of the club where she met one of the girls there. She hugged her and kissed her hello.

“I’m Honey and I am gonna teach you how to be a stripper.” She says happily.

The afternoon past and she learned how to strip in public and how to strip for when she was in private with a man. After the lesson was done, the only thing she had to look forward to is getting some of that black cock that she hasn’t had in a long time for her.

She sat in her room and was becoming more anxious and horny as the time for her to fuck again draws near. She puts on her black cock slut t-shirt that she was told to wear and a pair of tight shorts. She looked at herself in the mirror and couldn’t believe how good she looked with blond hair. She checked out her pierced tongue and knew from before that she shouldn’t be sucking any guys off but she didn’t care. She has gotten use to her collar and chain and considered it an accessory to her outfits now.

The door opens and Vanessa walks in and sees her new pet sitting on the edge of the bed anxious to fuck. She grabs onto the chain and leads her into another video room in the house. She sees all the girls of the house there waiting to see her in action. She sees this tall thin black man talking with some of the girls. He looks at her and smiles. Vanessa gives him the chain and he leads her in front of the cameras. When they stop, she kneels in front of him waiting for him to tell her what to do next. He undoes his pants slowly and she begins to drool at what is so close to being hers for a few hours. He finally reveals his long, thick cock to her and her eyes lock onto it. He moves it from left to right and he sees that her head followed it motions. She hears voice in the background making comment.

She finally couldn’t take it anymore and lunged forward and grasped his huge cock with her small hands. She looked so small next to him as she kissed the head of his cock then down the shaft to his balls. She wrapped her lips around his cock and began to do what she learned in prison, suck black cock. The girls gasped at how well and easy she was letting his cock into her mouth and how much she could get in for such a little girl. After several minutes of her ravaging his cock with her mouth, he blows his load deep in her mouth and she swallows every drop like she was trained to do. She looked up at him with a blank, satisfied look on her face and he knew she wanted more.

He grabbed onto the chain and ordered her to stand up. When she rose, her nipples were hard as a rock and her pussy was soaking wet as she savored the taste of black cum in her mouth. He began to undress her revealing her firm body to everyone in the room and the camera.

“Damn, white girl got her a fine ass.” He says to the crowd as the girls comment.

She feels his hands squeeze and smack her ass. The firmness and roundness of her ass made his limp cock become semi erect and he couldn’t wait to pound that ass for all to see. He played his her whole body while she moaned and purred with his every touch. He led her to an ottoman and bent her over it so he had easy access to her soaking wet, dripping pussy and that great ghetto ass on a white girl. She saw some of the girl squirming at the thought of what that huge cock is gonna do to her. She felt the heat from his cock closing in on her pussy.

She feels him entering her and she moans on in delight for all to her. He feed his cock into her tight pussy slowly listening to her moan and scream in delight while her pussy got use to his cock inside her.

“Damn, she still so fucking tight.” He tells everyone.

She feels his cock stretch her and loved every minute of it. He gets as deep as he can go and pauses there.

“You love my black cock in your pussy, don’t you, slut?” He says.

“Yes, master, I love black cock in my pussy, fuck me, pound me master.” She says in a begging tone.

With the end of the sentence he began to pull out and she felt an empty void inside her then it disappeared as he began to fuck her. She orgasmed as his pace increased. She was moaning and screaming in ecstasy as he gripped her hips thigh and start to pound away. She face was cringing in pain and pleasure. She tuned out the crowd and just her his body slamming against hers. He pulls out of her pussy and she feels something hit her back.

“Finish me off, bitch.” He orders.

She turns around quickly, grabbing onto his hard cock and bobs back and forth trying to milk his cock for the black cum that she has become addicted to. Her body was shaking while she was blowing him and covered in sweat. The girls could see her inner thighs glistening in the light and they all knew she really loves it. He blows his second load in her mouth and smiles as she licks him clean. She looks up at him with the head of his cock in her mouth and she was in sheer delight for all to see.

“Vanessa, we got a million hits for this show, looks like we got ourselves a star in the making, Shaun was right.” The Webmaster says to her.

She is picked up off the ground like a rag doll and is put back on her knees over the ottoman. A pool of her cum formed on the floor when she knelt and it drew comments from the crowd as they pointed it out to the cameraman. They all knew what was coming next, some didn’t want to see it but they couldn’t stop and had to see this. She leaned over with her breasts smashed together making them bigger for the camera it seems like to everyone watching. He teased her asshole with his cock then finally popped in it. She screamed in delight as it went inside her one inch at a time. She bite down on her bottom lip to muffled her screams of pain and pleasure. Her ass was being stretched like never before and he paused to make comments to her as he feed all he could. He paused once again letting her ass get use to his cock.

He slowly started to move his cock in and out of her ass listening to her moan and scream and squirm in his grip. He gripped her hips tightly and increased her pace. The room thought that he was ripping her apart and some wanted him to stop but her pain some became screams of sheer bliss.

“Pound my ass with you black cock, master,” She screams out.

This causes him to pound her hard and she felt his massive balls hitting her dripping wet causing her to orgasm constantly as his cock that was in her ass. Her body was covered in sweat and he finally let out a large grunt then blew his load in her ass releasing his grip. She crumbled to the ottoman exhausted but satisfied as the camera got a picture of her gaping hole and his cum oozing out of it.

She laid over the ottoman shaking from the intensity of the experience while the camera panned around her body and showing everyone the blank look she gets on her face when she gets fucked and is a clear sign that she was hooked on black cock and now everyone who sees the video or show knows. The guy and Vanessa talking the distance as she scans the room seeing some of the girls feeling sorry for her, other enjoying the show and some pleasing each other due to being so turned on watching her. He picks her up off the ottoman and places her on her back pinning her legs back as she takes her without any warning. She moves her legs behind her head as he starts to pound her pussy once again. Her eyes roll to the back of her head as he hits all the right spots; her pussy tightly squeezes his cock. Her moans grow louder as the intensity of the orgasms she was having increased.

After several minutes of pounding, he pulls out, takes off the rubber and shoots stream of cum over her stomach, chest and face. She lets her legs fall back to the floor as she scoops up his black seed wanting more.

“Damn, that pussy even better the second time.” He comments.

The girls are all turned on now by the sight of this petite girl getting ripped apart by the monster. He continues the pounding of her ass and pussy for another hour. She was a rag doll in his hands, he would pick her up off the ground with ease, slam her onto his cock over and over and she wanted more. He drops his last load in her ass and drops her to the ottoman, where she shakes as wave after wave of orgasms are still filling her body. The cameras go off and some of the girls come over to comfort her. Their touch was a new feeling for her and one of the girls stuck her finger into her ass to scoop out some cum and let her suck it off her finger.

“Damn, can I hit that again, I swear she got tighter as the night went on?” He says to Vanessa.

“Oh no, she will need to rest after this night because she starts work soon and after my clients see her in action, she is gonna be really busy.” She tells him while handing her a videotape of the show.

“Damn, Vanessa, we already got ten thousand orders for a copy of this show.” One of the girls in charge of the website says.

Vanessa smiles and walks over to her pats her pet on the head then walks away. She was allowed to stay there for a few minutes to come down from the session then felt her chain being pulled by one of the girls. She went back to her room; falls onto her bed, curled up in a ball and lay there remembering what just happened until her door opened. She followed the girl into Vanessa’s office where she saw the videotape of her having sex with that amazing stud.

“Wow, you really are everything that Shaun says you are.” Vanessa tells her.

“We got more orders for your tape than any girl ever in one day and I got you filled with black cock for the next six months, so you gonna be doing 5 or 6 a day now and those special ones that will pay big bucks to get a piece of you.”

Vanessa continues to tell her. She watches the video intently and became horny again watching.

“Want more don’t ya, Bambi.” Vanessa asks.

She nods her head not being able to take her eyes off that magnificent cock on the screen.

“Now we gotta think of a title of this.” Vanessa adds.

She starts spouting out titles with her name in the title. And finally comes up with a great title.

“Bambi the Black Cock Slut.” Vanessa shouts out.

She calls someone and tells hem the new title and adds a volume number too it. She watched the video end and was drooling at the screen and her hand began to rub her wet pussy.

“We ain’t gonna have none of that here, sweetie.” Vanessa tells her and she removes her hand from her needy pussy.

She goes back to her room, lays in bed and pulls out her toy and lets it do it job. She fell asleep exhausted from the pounding she took afterwards. She awoke the next morning and was surprised that no one woke her to go work out. She dressed quickly and ran down to the gym and apologized for being late.

“Oh, sweetie after last night, we decided that you needed your rest,” Candi says.

She goes on with her workout and the day activities that were planned for her. She didn’t want to sit in her room all day long because the sounds of sex in the other rooms were driving her crazy with lust. She goes on with her chores and does some of the other girl’s chores since they were busy and she needed to take her mind off sex even for a few minutes. She sees these sexy, well-dressed black men coming and going and they were checking her out as she cleaned. She falls asleep with a smile on her face knowing what was coming for her the next day.

She awoke the next morning, worked out, and had breakfast with the girls awaiting her client list for the day. She glances down and sees that she had 5 appointments for the day and was ready to get started as soon as she got the list. From that day forth, she was getting more black cock than any woman could ever dream of. She was out performing her quota every month and still wanted more. Her videos and web casts were still hot sellers and they went from volume one to volume twenty-four in under a year. She was slowly opening up to the other women in the house and became best friends with many of them. A whole year of black cock has been in and out of her constantly and she was in pure delight that even after a year, the orgasms are still intense, her pussy and ass still stretch and she had a client list that was longer than her arms. It was the first time in her life that she actually felt wanted and all of that was a big bonus to the earth shattering orgasms she continued to have each time.

Vanessa let the girls of the house set up their own private bank accounts for the tips they made and she actually had a good some amount of money in the bank after a year and with the money she had in the stock market, she could live comfortable a long time after she is done. She did find out that some of the girls could leave the house after a certain number of years and work part time or just disappear after that. She figured that after that long, the joy and fun by the men wasn’t the same for a newer girl but she didn’t care, she wanted just to fuck black men.

“Hey, Bambi, I have a special party for you to go to tomorrow night.” Vanessa says as she enters the room.

She nods in agreement while Vanessa tells her more about it. She falls asleep and goes thru the day routine but today she wasn’t getting any black cocking her. She entered her room to see a package waiting for her. She opening it and saw a cut off t-shirt and short shorts with a pair of heels in the box. She took a look at the outfit and noticed across the ass it read “black cock slut” and across her chest “Bambi the Black Cock Slut”. She looked at it and laughed briefly and read the note.