Field Trip Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got ready and Vanessa arrived at her door, grabbed her chain and dragged her to the party. She was led thru the small crowd of black men that were in the room that she was led into. She was lead to a room and was told to wait there.

Shaun was making his way thru the crowd to cheers and celebrating friends that he was released early on a technicality. He was surveying the crowd and saw that his other white sluts had arrived already and were servicing his friends at the drop of the hat. He gets the crowds attention while the 30 or so white sluts there were servicing the guys.

“I wanna thank you for this party and I am grateful but, I have one person to thank for getting me out of prison.” Shaun says as he nods to Vanessa.

She enters the room and grabs her chain and leads her onstage where she is shocked to see her master again and she instinctively drops to her knees in front of him. He smiled because he knew he still had that pussy trained well.

“This lil bitch sucked and fucked so many brothers, that her efforts alone got me the best lawyers in the country to get me outta there and I wanted to thank her, I’m gonna thank her by fucking her and allowing her to suck on my cock.” Shaun says.

He began to undo his pants and she started to drool as the memories of her previous experiences with his black cock filled her head. His cock reappears as the girls in the audience were told to watch her moan at the memories they had with that cock. She crawls over to his cock and places the head into her mouth sucking it softly. She loved his cock and wanted to savor this moment forever. She took her time and showed off some new skills that she has learned over the past year. He blew his load into her mouth while licking his cock clean; She stared up at him with a blank, satisfied look on her face.

“Damn, I guess practice makes perfect and you been practicing a lot, bitch?” He asked.

“Yes master.” She says while licking her lips waiting more of his cum.

He grabs her by her chain drags her to the pool table in the room. A bowl of condoms were brought over to him. He pulled off her shorts, played with her wet pussy a lil bit then made her wrap her legs behind her head. She was a dog in heat knowing that she would get that cock that had awoken the inner slut while the memories of the intense orgasms came rushing back to her.

“Fuck me with that black cock, master.” She says in a needy tone.

He teased her pussy then began to pound her pussy unmercifully. She came as soon as he entered her and that wonderful first time feeling with him reappeared and she was in black cock heaven. He increased his pace then pulled out and ordered her to finish him off. She dropped to her knees and blew him to completion. He picked her back up and bent her over the pool table then rammed his cock into her ass. She screamed as his massive cock entered her ass. He grabbed tightly onto her hips and began to pound her firm ass repeatedly. Her pussy was cumming constantly and a shiny coating of her cum glistened on her inner thighs. The crowd was cheering to fuck her harder. Her screams of pain turned into screams of pleasure as she begged him for more. He shot load after load of cum into her ass then released his grip watching her crumble to the floor exhausted and completely used.

“Damn, that ass is still fucking good, you would think after a thousand or so brothers that been up in her, she wouldn’t be so tight but damn.” Shaun says to the crowd.

“Now, everyone enjoy their bitches and do whatca want with them, I gonna fuck this one some more.” He tells the crowd which was followed be an eruption of cheers and degrading of the trashy, white girls continued.

She was told to crawl thru the crowd with him. Him and Vanessa lead her to a room in the house. She is seated on a bed waiting while they discussed something.

“So, Bambi, how do you like the new you and new life?” Shaun asked.

“I enjoy it, master.” Bambi says.

Vanessa and Shaun smile.

“Now, to show you that I don’t appreciate what you did for me, I will give you a choice, you can go back to your old life or you can stay in your new life.” Shaun tells her.

She sat their and thought about the proposition, she really didn’t have anything to go back too, her family haven’t even noticed she was missing, her so called friends didn’t care. She thought about her new life, she was the center of attention, a star in some circles; she had more money than she knew what to do with, and she had friends that were great. She realized that her new life was a million times better than her old one.

“I will stay, I love this life and hope that you will not get tired of me.” Bambi says to them.

Shaun smiles and pats her on the head.

“You do know that you are a black cock slut and you have a chance to be free.” He says.

“I know, I like getting fucked by black men and want to continue and continue to make you happy, master.” Bambi tells Shaun.

“I have a good life here and the sex is a bonus, I don’t have anything to go back too in my old life and I like being popular.” She adds.

Shaun asks Vanessa to leave and he spends the night fucking her brains out and knew that she was his greatest creation and his most obedient servant. The next morning, Shaun lead her back to the house to rest from the night before while the other women in the house who were part of his stable serviced him.