Field Trips with Daddy: The Library

Story Info
I stumble upon an exhibitionist slut for us to share...
2.2k words
4.21
42.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Inspiration came from a lovely set of GIFs sent by a very special someone, as well as his collaboration... without it, I wouldn't have this story. (Once again, thank you, my muse! xx)

It's a hot summer afternoon when you tell me we're going out. I stifle a whine. "Where might we go on such a hot day?" I ask. It's been triple digits all week with no relief in sight. It got so bad we've been fucking in front of the AC for a couple of days.

You smile and tell me we're off to the library. I'm instantly excited; I adore libraries and books almost as much as I adore you. As an English major in college, you know exactly how to make me swoon in every and all ways.

I pout and kiss you, whimpering how I don't want to put clothes on yet, pressing my body against yours. It's been so hot, neither of us have bothered with clothing all week.

You give that chuckle that makes me drip and kiss me back, grabbing my ass and pressing my cunt firmly on your growing cock. You press your lips to my ear and growl, "I suppose we can wait a few more minutes... clothes would just get in the way of what I'm gonna do to you..."

**********

I browse through the books of our local library, searching for a good mystery or romance novel... yet somehow, once again I'm nearing the erotica section. You're following me, leash in hand as we browse titles together. Pushing my glasses up my nose, I ask if I may wander around without you, not wanting to bore you with my pursuit of the sappy novel I'm searching for. You unhook the leash from my collar, telling me that is fine, so long as I keep an ear out for you; you want to go look for a book of obscure knots for a bondage scene you've had mulling about in your head for a few days.

With a kiss on your cheek, and your handprint left on my ass, and a dark crimson blush on my cheeks, I head straight for the computers to look up a few authors and where to find their books, a stack of books already in my arms.

As I'm writing down information, I hear the door open and I glance over.

My jaw almost drops.

Her flats muffle her footsteps and her blue dress sways as she walks. She tucks a piece of her light auburn hair behind her ear and pushes her glasses up her nose. I subconsciously mimic her as she gives me a shy smile and walks past me, turning down one of the many aisles of books.

Her hourglass figure disappears behind the shelves and I'm left drooling. She's gorgeous. I want her, and I'll do everything I can do have her.

I follow her, desperate to find her. You've always had me in pursuit of pussy for us to share, and I'll do all that I can to make sure she's the one.

I go aisle by aisle, but I can't seem to find her. I start to worry and consider texting you to help me. I pull out my phone and text you a quick message asking you to come find me.

Then, before I can hit send, I hear a soft moan from the next aisle over. I peek between books, but I don't see her. I wait. Suddenly, I see some movement out of the corner of my eye and look lower, crouching to get a better view.

Is she... no... she's not... is she?

I peek between the books and sure enough, she's naked on the floor, rubbing her pussy. It's shaved, save for the little triangle below her belly button. My body reacts as my breathing deepens and my pussy starts aching.

I turn the corner and watch her; her eyes are closed behind her glasses and she's lying on her cute dress, "protecting her" from the carpet. She grinds the heel of her hand on her clit as she fingers herself hard.

She's even more gorgeous up close. Long, fine hair, cute, soft looking lips, and a banging body. She's got curves in all the right places and fuck she's so wet... I feel my wetness starting to soak into the denim of my shorts and I squirm slightly. I look down at my even curvier frame, pushing my glasses up my nose, and notice my freckled chest is flushed beneath my lowcut blouse, my see-through one, that shows off my skintight tank top underneath.

I ignore the butterflies in my stomach. She's skinnier than me. Three years ago, that would've killed my confidence, but not today. Today I am strong and confident, all thanks to you. I may have curves but I am no less sexy than this stranger rubbing her cunt on the floor. Especially considering all the places you and I have had our fun...

I take a deep breath. I've never been good with girls before. I'm often too shy to do much other than stumble over my words and make a fool out of myself. But this time... oh, this time...

Nearing closer, I stand over her, and wait... I want her, and God dammit, I'm gonna have her.

Finally, her eyes open... wide.

Just the look of fear and embarrassment on her face as she scrambles to put that cute dress back on gets me all kinds of turned on. She looks at me, pleading with me not to say a word, as she holds back tears. She's so embarrassed she could cry, and fuck it makes me wet. I put my finger to my lips and shake my head softly. I lean into her, pushing her against the bookcase. "Shh..." I whisper. "Your secret is safe with me. Now, be good, and do as I say. Okay?"

I calmly tell her what a naughty slut she's being, flashing everyone at the library, and how, because of it, I'm gonna make her cum, for any and all who pass us by to see. I kiss her hard as she struggles against me. I'm a good four inches taller with a much stronger grip. She whimpers and pleads, "Please, no... I'll do anything, please..."

I lean in and nip her earlobe, making her gasp slightly. "You shut your whore mouth," I say, before looking down. Her tits are perfect, and I can't help myself...

You finally find us, my face in her tits, my fingers teasing her pussy over her dress as you walk by, just looking for a book to read when you pass by two bespectacled sluts against the bookshelves, yours having her way with the other.

I glance at you, grinning, and ask, "Would you like to join us, Daddy?" knowing full well you will. She stares at you, eyes wide, face flushed. She whimpers a small "Please..." to you, and I spank her pussy, making her gasp.

"You hush," I growl in her ear, softly. "If you didn't want to get fucked, then maybe you shouldn't have been such a dirty whore."

I feel you come forward, and I move aside so that you can have a turn. I watch one hand go for her perky tits, the other trailing down under the skirt of her dress as you feel her wetness, and I hear you give a soft growl, making me bite my lip, my hand reaching for the growing bulge in your pants.

You lightly buck against my firm touch, making me drip. "For someone who claims to not want it, she sure is a wet little thing, isn't she Daddy?" I ask, my hand steadily working your cock over your pants as you bring up two fingers from her cunt, drenched in her juices.

Before you can even tell me to, my mouth takes your fingers all the way to your knuckles, sucking her delicious pussy juices off your fingers as we lock eyes for a moment. Once they're nice and clean, I release them before dropping to my knees. "I want to eat her cunt," I tell you, half informing you, and half looking for your approval.

You merely nod, and clamp your hand over her mouth as my tongue finds her button. She looks at you wide-eyed, then her eyes glaze over as pleasure washes through her body. "She's good at licking your cunt, isn't she," you growl. She looks at you and you can tell the answer is yes by the lust in her wide eyes.

I softly whimper into her cunt as I suck on her hot little button, her juices flowing down my chin as I finger her tight cunt agonizingly slowly. My free hand slides up your strong thigh as I reach for your zipper, grasping at your hard dick as I look up at you from her small tuft between her legs. I remove my mouth from her pulsing button to lick up the underside of your cock, taking the head in my eager mouth long enough to suck hard, flicking my tongue on that sensitive spot underneath, my fingers never losing their slow rhythm in her tight, hot pussy.

I release your cock, grinning wickedly at you, before firmly clamping back down on her clit. My hand works your cock eagerly, lightly twisting as I pump, squeezing firm, but not too tight as I eye-fuck you both from my rightful place at your feet.

My tongue works faster as I suck harder on her clit as her pussy starts tightening around my fingers and I know she's close. I look up at her and her eyes are glassy, her body starting to shudder, and I finger her deeper, faster, making that "come here" motion inside her and she screams softly against your hand as she cums... hard.

I feel her squirt against my fingers as I keep sucking on that clit, not relenting until she almost collapses on top of me. I give one last long lick, from her asshole to her clit, scooping her cum into my mouth, moaning at the taste.

Satisfied with myself, I stand, kissing her hard, grabbing a fistful of hair. I whisper in her ear, "Now it's his turn." She gives a feeble nod before I shove her onto her knees, pulling her down with me as I kneel.

I lick all around your cock before pushing her head close. "You're gonna taste yourself on him, and you're going to love it," I growl before pushing her head on your cock, all the way down, and she takes it with ease. "Looks like I chose a good cocksucker, eh Daddy?" I ask, grinning up at you. You give a grunt, your eyes glassy now, as your fist tangles in her soft, gorgeous hair, and you start thrusting softly. She whimpers, but never loses suction, her tongue working you.

Feeling left out, I work my way to your backside, easily and eagerly finding your tight asshole, smearing her cum all over it before slowly slipping a finger all the way inside, working it all around as I kiss and lightly bite your sexy ass. Then I slowly remove my finger and replace it with my tongue, licking in and all around your tight pucker, moaning softly as I reach around to play with your balls, one in my hand, one in hers, both of us moaning against you.

Nobody cares much about volume anymore. She and I are moaning into or onto you and you're gasping and groaning and I know you're getting close. You hardly try to stifle or silence your moans as you start fucking her throat deeper and faster, my tongue matching your rhythm.

Suddenly you pull me from behind you and my mouth returns to your dick, joining hers as we kiss and lick around it, her hands on your balls and her cunt, mine on your ass and my tits. She and I lock lips around the head of your cock, sucking and licking, sharing your precum as we take turns pumping you hard. You throw your head back and groan as you spurt in our mouths, grabbing the backs of our heads to both keep us going and keep yourself standing.

We moan and whimper, taking turns licking your cock clean as you just keep cumming all over our faces and glasses. You moan and gasp, trying to catch your breath as we kiss and lick your cum from each other's bodies. Once nice and clean again, she nervously tries to compose herself, trying to make herself presentable, ignoring the cum stain on her shoulder.

She blushes and points to the shelves. Peeking over, face dark crimson, is the librarian. He quickly resumes stacking books, trying to pretend that he didn't just cum in his khakis. Deciding to put on a show, I kiss her again, slow and deep, groping her tits and ass, pressing her body firmly against mine. Eventually, we break the kiss, and she says she has says to go; with a wink, I give her my number before turning to you.

"I think it's my turn now," I tell you, feeling bold, pulling you close and kissing you hard.

So, tell me, will you bring your little bespectacled slut home... or will you take me here and now.